The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment Alexia's hands were free they wrapped around his back, clawing into him and drawing blood from how hard she raked her nails down his back.

"OHHHMMMM, YOU BETTER, MMMMM!" She moaned excitedly as she relished in the feel of his hands on her legs as he looked down at her.

Fuck it was so hot to look up at Jesse's face and not see Taylor's as a big, hard dick pummelled inside her pussy again and again. Fuck but his dick even felt completely different inside her. Much better than her fiancé's!

"NOW FUCK ME, JESSE! MAKE ME CUM AND GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR CUM!" Alexia demanded as she fucked back at him.

The smile that spread upon Jesse's face was almost cruel it was so twisted with lust, but fuck her he did. First though he lifted up her legs and then pushed them towards her, forcing them back until they mashed against her tits. This narrowed Alexia's pussy even more so that it clung to his cock like a tightly gripping vice ready to rip his dick off. Fuck but that felt incredible for Jesse. But oh fuck did it make his already big, thick dick feel even bigger inside of Alexia!

She almost screamed the roof off the building.

Jesse on the other hand growled harder as he slammed his hips up and down, angling his body with his feet on the bed so that he could get the perfect angle to nail her deep. And fuck her deep, hard and fast he did. And Alexia screamed and screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK! YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHH JESSE, FUCK ME!" Was all the blonde bombshell could cry out as words fled her mind as pleasure took over. Alexia was lost in passion.

"Ugh, fuck....fuck....FUCK! Give Taylor something to listen to, slut!" Jesse managed to growl out as he fucked her deeper, harder, and faster than she had ever been fucked before.

"OHHHH TAYLOR, UUMMM FUCK! OH TAYLOR BABY, YES, OHHH JESSE IS FUCKING ME!! OHHH FUCK! HE'S FUCKING YOUR FIANCEE BABY!! OHHH FUCK, YES...OHHHHMMM...FUCK JESSE YES...OH FUCK ME...OHH TAYLOR I WANT JESSE TO FUCK ME...OHHH...SO MUCH...OHHMMM...I LOVE HIS DICK AND...OHHHMMM YES..OH YES...OH JESSE YES...I LOVE HIM FUCKING ME!!...OHH FUCK, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK JESSE...MMM, YEEEAAH...OHHH FUCK ME JESSE, OH JESSE FUCK ME!!" She moaned as loudly as she could, so loud that her throat hurt, as she lustfully rocked back and forth in time with Jesse's powerful thrusts slamming her pussy onto his long, thick, hard cock that stretched and filled her so deeply and oh so hard...fuck she felt like she was in heaven!

"MMMM, YEAH, OH YEAH...OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD...OHHH TAYLOR...OHH TAYLOR, JESSE'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD...OHHH HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO...UMMMM YEAH, OH FUCK...OH FUCK ME JESSE...OH YES...OHHH HIS DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS...UMMM, SO MUCH BETTER BABY!! OH FUCK...I...OHHH...I LOVE YOU TAYLOR...UMMM...I LOVE YOU BUT I'M FILLED WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BIG COCK....OHHHH...I LOVE HIS COCK IN ME SO MUCH!! YES, OH YES, OH JESSE, OH FUCK ME JESSE!! OH TAYLOR I WANT JESSE TO FUCK ME FOREVER!! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME...OHHH...HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS...UMMMM, YEAH!! OHH FUUUUCKKK, SO CLOSE!! OHH FUCK TAYLOR BABY JESSE'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!! YES JESSE FUCK ME!"

The last came out as a high-pitched scream as Alexia felt her body tingling all over as her orgasm quickly began to build. She gripped onto Jesse's back as if she wanted to rip it apart and panted heatedly as she bucked her ass up to drive Jesse's cock into her deeper and harder.

Her throat burned from shouting her lust-filled moans to her fiancé, however right then the sexy blonde fiancée didn't care, as FUCK did she feel amazing!!

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" Jesse asked harshly as fatigue set in and he fucked her harder and faster more because he was about to cum himself than because he wanted to nail her hard.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH JESSE! OH JESSE! YES I'M GOING TO CUM...FUCK...OHHHH FUCK...I'M GOING TO...OH FUCK JESSE...OH FUCK...OH JESSE YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM...OH YES...OH FUCK YES BABY...OHHHH FUUCKK!! OH FUCK ME JESSE!! MMMMM FUCK ME!!" Alexia screamed her lungs out as her vision began to sparkle with lights, and the hot fiancée knew with delirious anticipation and delight that she was about to cum so hard that she might black out.

Jesse rammed into her relentlessly and with such power that Alexia's feet danced above his head. The pleasure that coursed through her body was so intense that Alexia could barely breathe. And it was getting hotter and more intense as he fucked her brains out. Over and over and over. Until suddenly she began to scream wordlessly.

"OH! OH! OHHH! YES! YESS! YYEESSS! OH FUCK! FUCK ME JESSE! FUCK ME BABY! OHHH THAT'S IT! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMM! OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK YEESSS OHHUUHHHHHHHHH!" Alexia shouted loudly before her words became a wordless scream of pure ecstasy as her body shook furiously as wave after wave of her intense orgasm wracked through her body.

As Alexia's orgasm exploded violently through her body, her already tight pussy clamped like a vice around Jesse's big, thick cock sending Jesse to the edge.

"OH FUCK! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum inside you Lex! Fuck! Uhhh, this one's for Taylor!" Jesse growled harshly as he erratically slammed inside her pussy.

"Fuck, here it cums!" He shouted and then buried his dick balls deep inside Alexia's hot pussy.

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR CUM! CUM INSIDE ME JESSE! OH JESSE YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!" Alexia cried out, the last word fading into a wordless scream as less than a second later the thick head of Jesse's nine and a half inch dick expanded and suddenly exploded deep within Alexia's unprotected pussy.

Load after huge load of thick, potent cum blasted deep into her pussy, sending another wave of orgasm ripping through her body as Jesse emptied his balls deep into her womb.

Jesse grunted as his dick pumped the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into his best friend's fiancée. Grunting as blast after blast of the potent seed coated her pussy, Jesse felt his legs weaken as his body tensed violently.

"Fuck, take my cum, Lex!" He grunted as he continued to hold her doubled up while his cock pumped all of his thick cum into his friend's fiancee's unprotected pussy. Fuck it felt good to be cumming inside her.

Shaking in orgasm as Jesse's cock continued to pump out more and more of his potent white cum, Alexia thought that he was trying to fill her up. Fuck, did he ever stop cumming? The answer was yes, however it took another couple of minutes.

Alexia groaned wordlessly as her fiance's best friend filled her up with his cum until after minutes of his cock shooting out the potent white seed deep into her body, Jesse finally grunted, and with one last huge spurt of cum, he collapsed onto her body.

Alexia felt her orgasm tear through her hot body sending wave after wave of intense blazing pleasure that shook her entire world. She couldn't see or hear hardly anything, though she knew those screams of ecstasy were hers. Her body shook and her pussy clamped hard onto

Jesse's enormous dick.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Alexia came down from her high and collapsed beneath Jesse, her arms falling limply to the bed as she panted for breath and her voice ached from being shouted raw.

"Fuck...you fucked me so good!" She said happily, barely able to open her eyes, and Jesse, as weak as he was, smiled smugly.

"You were fucking amazing." Jesse breathed heavily, swaying slightly as he balanced on top of her bent back legs, "I've never cum that hard in my life."

"Mmmm, you came so much inside me after you came all over me and down my throat! I'm surprised you came at all after that, let alone how much you filled me with!" Alexia laughed, feeling the buzz of post-orgasmic bliss settle over her.

She didn't feel guilty for what she had done. And she still meant every word that she had said to Jesse while enflamed with passion. No, she just felt content and completely satisfied. And oh so fucking good.

"I cum a lot. You'll get used to it." Jesse replied as he leaned back wearily and let her legs fall to the bed beside him as he pulled his now softening cock from inside her.

Alexia mourned the loss of the big rod, but she knew she would get it inside her again soon so she tried not to feel too bad.

"I guess I will. I am your slut now after all." She replied playfully. The only thing that would move about her was her face, the rest of her felt like a rag doll!

"Taylor's fiancée is my slut. I like that." Jesse joked smugly and Alexia laughed softly again. "I can't wait to fuck you before the wedding. And at the reception."

"You're actually going to do it?" Alexia asked with a hint of surprise, but a very pleased surprise. "Fuck that's going to be so hot!"

Collapsing on the bed beside her Jesse let himself breathe and relax, recouping his strength.

"Of course I'm going to do you. I wouldn't miss that chance for the world." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world that he was going to have sex with his best friend's fiancée on her wedding day. Twice! "But we're going to get a lot of practice in before then. I want to go for a long time. I want to make Taylor wait at the altar for you as you're getting fucked by the best man."

"Mmmm, and you are the best man." Alexia purred as she sluggishly moved her arm so she could grasp his big, thick cock.

Fuck, how had she taken all of that inside her!? It was like her forearm!

With that both of them lay and caught their breath, waiting until their bodies would cooperate enough to move before they pushed themselves up.

It was then that something came to Alexia's mind.

"I'm going to have to get dressed again in that mask and wig. I can't stay here tonight now or Taylor will know the stripper was me. And that you fucked me." She said after a moment as she looked down at her pile of discarded underwear.

"That's alright. Stay with me tonight. Nobody will think it strange and you can pick up your other dress tomorrow from Amy's and say you stayed there all night." Jesse replied suavely.

Alexia broke out into a smile at that and gave his cock a squeeze before she let it go.

"You just want me in bed again tonight. You're insatiable." She said with a small laugh that was mock shocked.

Jesse broke out into a wide grin at that.

"Guilty as charged. But it also makes sense. Besides, I promise not to push you if you don't want to do anything else tonight. I just think no one will bat an eyelid with you going off with me tonight, or of you coming back in the morning dressed as you were when you went out. No one will know any different." He replied convincingly and Alexia had to admit he made sense.

And so Alexia agreed to it. That seemed to restore whatever lost energy Jesse had yet to regain as he hopped off the bed and began to get dressed.

"I'm guessing you'll need your dress from the other room?" He asked as he scouted around for his clothes and began pulling them on.

"Thank you." Alexia answered before she swung her legs off the bed. They didn't feel like they could hold her up yet, so she waited a little longer watching Jesse get dressed.

As she was waiting she glanced over at Taylor's pillow nearby. The pillow she had wiped Jesse's cum off her face with earlier.

Taylor was going to have to sleep alone tonight on a cum-covered pillow, while his fiancée was at his best friend's place no doubt having more sex with him all night long. Getting fucked in every way she could and taking and being covered in his cum over and over.

The thought sent a shiver of lust through Alexia's body and straight to her cum-filled pussy. Fuck it was so wrong, yet so hot. She couldn't get over it.

Finally her legs felt strong enough to at least not deposit her on the floor if she stood up and so she did, just as Jesse finished getting dressed.

"I'll get your dress." He said, blowing her a kiss which made her smile.

Once he was out of the room and heading back down the hallway she pulled on her panties and hooked on her bra, marvelling at the hand prints on her tits from Jesse.

Taking the wig she pulled her hair back and put it back on her head. Why she wore it she had no idea, everyone must know she was a blonde now after Taylor and his friends had seen her riding Jesse's cock. But still it was another thing to hide who she was from her fiancée so she put it on. The mask followed and by then Jesse was back with her dress.

"They're all hooting and hollering in there at me, so be prepared for that. But they bought the idea that you're going home with me for more sex." Jesse said a she handed her the short white dress.

Slipping it on Alexia couldn't help but laugh softly to herself. It was ironic in a way.

"Well you're probably not lying to them." She said and Jesse grinned at her, knowing he was going to get in her ass again tonight for sure now. It wasn't until that moment that Alexia knew he was too. "And my fiancé is celebrating that you had sex with his fiancée? If only he knew."

Jesse's grin split his face almost but he wasn't too smug to help her zip up her dress when she asked for help.

Once they were both dressed Jesse and Alexia walked, she perhaps a little unsteadily, out of the bedroom, turning the light off as they came out. Heading down the hallway with her hand in his, Alexia felt a thrill at seeing her fiancé for the first time since cheating on him.

That feeling was intensified ten-fold when she actually saw Taylor in the lounge as they entered. Everyone whooped and hollered at them, including Alexia's loving fiancé, and if she hadn't been wearing the mask Alexia would have blushed like crazy.

It was one thing to know everyone heard and quite another to have this kind of reaction to them hearing her have sex.

Soon enough though the two of them were saying their goodnights...well, Jesse was, Alexia just tried to stay as quiet as possible, but Taylor still wanted to say goodnight to the woman who had thoroughly entertained them earlier on that night. It was hot and intense to be saying goodnight to her fiancé while she knew she was going back to Jesse's to have more wild sex. So she quickly said goodnight and headed towards the door.

Once out they got a taxi quick enough and headed back to Jesse's place. They didn't even make it into the door before Alexia was all over Jesse, so turned on was she from saying goodnight to Taylor. And so it wasn't long before Alexia was on her hands and knees being fucked on Jesse's couch. And the night didn't end there.

The horny couple fucked in his bedroom, in his kitchen, his shower and bathroom, in his lounge, and even in his garden. Screaming and moaning louder than they had when they were in Taylor's room. And what Alexia said was even worse. She was on her knees, riding him, on her back, sitting on the edge of a counter, and so much more. All the while taking his cock into the small hours of the morning.

Finally after six hours of sex the two of them collapsed and fell asleep, and neither woke up until the afternoon the next day.

When they did wake up Alexia hurriedly got dressed and kissing Jesse deeply against the door murmured that she had to get going to see Taylor and yes they would meet up again to have sex soon.

With that she walked out the door, but Jesse walked out with her, saying he would like to see Taylor after the night before. Feeling a tingling at being in the same room as her fiancé and the guy she had spent the night fucking, Alexia agreed and the two of them headed over to Amy's to pick up Alexia's dress.

Once they had gotten it they headed back over to her and Taylor's house and walked in. Taylor was sitting in the lounge watching television when they came in.

"Hey baby!" Alexia called out as she entered the room. "Look who I found outside."

Taylor got up the moment he heard the door and Alexia's voice and seeing her enter the room he walked around the seats to her and gave her a huge hug, sliding his arm around her as he stood beside her.

"Hey man! Didn't think I was going to see you today." Taylor said to his friend, and Jesse, glancing quickly at Alexia, answered.

"I had to check on you. Didn't know if you'd be in a hangover coma or not." The taller man replied.

Taylor laughed at that and started heading around the chairs so that he could sit again. Alexia of course followed him and so did Jesse.

"Nah, man, I'm fine. Wasn't such a heavy night for me as it was for you. Thought you'd still be 'in bed'." Taylor said as he sat down on the sofa, Alexia following to sit beside him, while Jesse took one of the chairs. The same one he had been in the night before when he had pulled Alexia down onto his lap at that.

Looking at Alexia, Jesse grinned.

"She had to leave early this morning. Someone to meet. So I came here to see my best buddy." He said as he relaxed in the chair.

"Well it's good to see you as always, man." Taylor said warmly, "Though I'm surprised you can move at all after your night." Glancing at Alexia who was trying to look as blank as she could, knowing full well what her fiancé meant, Taylor cooed. "Oh-ho, that's right, you don't know what happened..."

Regaling her in full detail Taylor told Alexia all about Jesse and 'the stripper' and what they had been up to last night, all the way to him leaving with her. And Taylor didn't leave anything out. He had surprisingly heard more than she had thought after he had left them, though thankfully he didn't pick up on her calling out to him, or if he did he didn't think it was more than what she had done when he had been standing there watching them have sex.

Every word made Alexia blush. Not from embarrassment though, but from horniness. As hearing her fiancé describe her sex night with Jesse was just too hot to describe!

"...So I'm surprised he's not exhausted after last night." Taylor finished with a laugh that Jesse joined in with.

"Nah, I'm not as low stamina as you, Tay. Am I right, Lex?" Jesse asked and Alexia looked over to him with wide eyes, wondering what he was doing. And then she realised. He wanted to rub it in Taylor's face what had happened but without him giving it away. And he was using the cover of how he normally was around her to pretend he meant nothing more than innocent flirting!

Alexia's pussy burned hotter with the thought.

"I'd say he might have you beat there Taylor." She said to her fiancé who looked at her with amusement.

"Ganging up on me, are you?" He said with mock defensiveness.

"I'm just saying that given last night I think he's proven that he's got more lasting power than you. If I was the girl he had had sex with I'd be walking bow-legged today." Alexia teased, "But I love you, baby, anyway."

"Well, you've heard how our nights were. How was your night?" Taylor asked, trying to change the subject.

"It was a 'long, hard' night. I didn't get much sleep, I was kept up for most of it. But it was a lot of fun. The best fun I've had actually. I'll definitely be doing it again soon." Alexia answered, veiling her real meaning behind seemingly innocent words.

Doing so made the hot fiancée even more turned on. Fuck but she was going to need Jesse's cock sooner than she thought! ...Maybe she could get him alone today some time?

"I'm glad you had a good time." Taylor replied lovingly and kissed Alexia softly on the lips. Lips that had been around his friend's cock this morning as they lay in bed.

"Yeah. It was hard going. I had to do a lot of things I'd never done before, but I enjoyed it. There was a lot of cum...ing back to do the same things, but that was part of the fun." She replied, loving the feel of playing Taylor up without him realising it.

"Did you drink a lot?" Taylor asked curiously.

"I did have a lot to 'drink' at one point, but I got most of that on my face. I did get a whole 'load' right where it belonged though. Several times throughout the night, in fact." Alexia teased and heard Jesse laugh slightly.