The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just keen to see if you're all talk" replied Lindsey confidently.

"When you say successful..."

"Kissed, got a number, any sort of headway."

"Well no, but statistically..."

"But you're not as good as you think you are! Now drink" said Lindsey victoriously cutting Brock off. She began taking off her ski boots and hat in a display of how comfortable she was. This gave Brock a full view of her golden hair. Brock could've sworn she was intentionally teasing, no tormenting him. This bitch was beginning to frustrate him.

"That was an obvious answer Ice Queen" snapped Brock. "In fact, it was so obvious I'm surprised you only bet two fingers. I thought you'd be more exciting."

"Well, just you wait then" exclaimed Lindsey and Brock smiled. She was annoyed he had managed to provoke her like that.

"Ok, my question" Brock said also taking his hat and boots off. Lindsey could now see that his hair was in cornrows that were swept down to the back of his neck. She found that hairstyle ridiculous, juvenile and unattractive and almost chuckled loudly as a result. "So, for three fingers, all I want to know is the story of your marriage."

Lindsey paused. The question was so innocent but there seemed to be a sinister motive behind it.

"Come on! Nothing inappropriate about that! I just want to know the story of you lovebirds. Just a summarised version" Brock grinned.

"Fine" said Lindsey, and she began to tell Dylan's and her story.

"Ah so this is your honeymoon! Bet you're happy to be here with me!" Brock gleamed.

Lindsey laughed hysterically. "Oh yeah! Every girl dreams of being hit on by some obnoxious jerk on her honeymoon! Can't wait to tell my friends and family!" The newlywed wife said sarcastically.

"Your words again" chuckled Brock.

"Stop kidding yourself Brock and drink." Brock drank and slightly coughed afterwards.

"You ok there? You look a bit peaky" queried Lindsey.

"Hey, I'm drinking with a beautiful woman. Doesn't get much better for me" Brock retorted defiantly.

"Maybe you should try finding your soulmate. And besides, you're the only one drinking."

"And you've found your "soulmate"?" Brock said.

"It's not your turn to ask a question jackass but yes, Dylan is my soulmate and I'm his."

"Ha, I don't believe in any of the crap." This comment stung Lindsey at her core.

"Ok then, for three fingers let me guess; you believe all woman are genetically engineered to screw and deep down, that is what they want to do regardless of their commitment or attraction towards someone else??"

"Well I don't think woman are so shallow that they'll screw a man they aren't attracted to. So drink" Brock said mockingly. "But apart from that yep, that's basically right. We're all animals and as animals we're designed to screw as many partners as possible. It's simple biology really. So there's really nothing wrong with a woman cheating on her husband for example."

Lindsey was furious. Especially at Brock's last remark that was an obvious reference to the act of her cheating on Dylan with him. "How can he treat woman like mindless sex creatures?! How can he not realise there is more to life than emotionless sex?! This misogynistic asshole deserves all the shit I give him" Lindsey justified to herself. Like a woman possessed and without thought, reason and consequence she began to speak.

"So you think I would cheat on my husband with you because I can't help myself? Because, deep down, I'm just a...slut who is bred to screw and satisfy all my carnal pleasures?" Lindsey said plainly, staring into Brocks eyes.

Brock stood up with the bottle of Jägermeister and then sat down next to Lindsey. He stared into her beautiful glossy eyes.

"I do."

"And I guess you're the man who can satisfy those pleasures?" The newlywed said in a breathy voice.

"Let me prove it" said Brock reaching for the zipper of her jacket.

"Oh yeah, a BIG guy like you. I'm sure you could do me like I've always wanted; hard and nasty, making me feel sooo dirty..." Brock was wide eyed and drooling. Lindsey could feel his hot, frequent breaths on her face. Their musky smell coupled with the cologne was nauseating.

"However..." she said, stopping Brock's hands as the zipper reached the bottom of her jacket. "Unfortunately for you, that's not going to happen." She snatched the bottle of Jägermeister off Brock and skipped over to the other side of the gondola. "You see my husband already satisfies my carnal pleasures and unlike you, I'm actually attracted to him. After all, a woman won't screw a man she's not attracted to as you say."

Brock could not believe what just happened. The balls on this bitch! He was sure she was breaking but it turned out she had just been playing him, and now he was left with the stinging pain of blue balls. The ordeal made him so hot he took off his jacket revealing his grey fleece. Brock looked across to a girlishly grinning Lindsey who was clearly revelling in his speechlessness. He felt the anger boil in his veins and something dark brew inside.

Brock was not the only one that was too hot. As Lindsey skipped back to the other side of the gondola her face was shocked although thankfully hidden from Brock. "That was too much Lindsey! Get a grip!" She said to herself. She could not believe she had willing let Brock open her jacket, and when did she think it was appropriate to use that sort of provocative language? "What would Dylan think of this??" The wife asked herself shamefully. However, that language, the unzipping of her jacket, the whole scenario was exciting and she felt her pussy tingle. Lindsey removed her jacket revealing a white fleece and black turtleneck underneath it. She drank from the Jägermeister and looked across at Brock. Lindsey was happy to see the frustration and pain on his face as a result of her sexual denial. "At least that's something" she thought.

Chapter 7

The gondola had been stuck for almost an hour when the PA system sounded again, breaking the short silence between Brock and Lindsey. A muffled voice announced that the gondola would require more time to be fixed and for everyone to be patient. The latter was something Lindsey was currently finding very difficult to be. The voice also said to expect some weather coming in from the valley.

"Huh, can't believe I missed that" exclaimed Brock as he gestured towards the thick clouds creeping in from the side of the valley, soon to envelope the gondola. "Guess I was having too much fun to notice. Nice fleece by the way" he said winking at Lindsey and rallying himself.

Lindsey did not respond to his vile comment. However, she also could not believe she was so distracted that she missed the clouds creeping up on the gondola.

"Anyway, I believe it's my turn to make a bet. Since you turned up the heat last time I'll repay the favour. For four fingers, I want you to tell me about your married sex life" Brock smirked.

"That's inappropriate Brock, try again."

"What?!" Brock exclaimed, jokingly acting surprised. "Ok, ok. For the same amount, tell me the best sex you've ever had."

Lindsey glared at him. "Again, that's inappropriate."

"The longest sex you've ever had??"

"Inappropriate." He was really pushing her buttons now.

"Come on Ice Queen, just a time. It's only a few words! I'll tell you mine."

"I'm not askin..."

"Five hours" Brock interrupted. "Yeah she came like 14 times" he said revelling in his own accomplishment.

"I'm sure" Lindsey replied sarcastically. Part of the newlywed wife wondered if that were true and what it would feel like. "Probably absolutely exhausting" she thought. "But the sexual feelings had to be so intense..." She quickly pushed these perverse thoughts out of her head. When Dylan and she made love they both usually came, but Lindsey wished Dylan lasted longer so she could do so again. When they first started having sex he would last for an hour, sometimes two. But now it was lucky if he lasted 15 minutes. Nevertheless, Lindsey was glad Dylan's sexual appetite had not diminished over the years.

"Ok for five fingers, I bet I have better body than your husband's."

Lindsey had had just about enough of Brock's awful, disgusting behaviour. He once again awoke her confrontational nature. She was determined to teach this guy what an asshole he truly was and what a man truly is.

"Ok fine." Lindsey replied to Brock's surprise and delight. Lindsey pulled up some pictures of Dylan on her mobile from a vacation last year. He was wearing shorts and a polo t-shirt. She strode over to show Brock and as she did she noticed the gondola was now completely covered in cloud and snow was falling against the windows. The internal lights of the gondola automatically came on as a result. There was no visibility out of and more importantly into the gondola. The uneasiness of her isolation with Brock in a small box crept began to fill her mind.

Brock laughed hysterically when he saw the pictures. "That's it?! Well this paints a pretty clear picture about your sex life!" Brock mocked. Lindsey was furious but composed herself. His punishment would come.

"So you got my husband beat?"

"Without a doubt!"

"Bullshit" Lindsey said making her way back to the other side of the gondola.

"Baby, you're going to thank yourself for saying that. Get ready to have your life changed" Brock said standing up, readying himself to undress.

Lindsey rolled her eyes in pure disgust. "You already have Brock; your words just made me vomit in my mouth!"

Brock just smirked and watched Lindsey's eyes intensely as he undressed. There was nothing fancy about his strip. He was keen to let his body speak for itself.

Lindsey's first reaction came when he took off his fleece revealing his bare upper body. Her eyes widen as they fixated on it and she gulped. The internal lights of the gondola highlighted his muscles and jet-black skin perfectly. He then calmly removed his and salopette pants. Lindsey had not expected him to remove these, but her protest was caught in her throat, silenced by his raw, semi-nudity. All that remained were his tight cream coloured boxer briefs. Brock grinned showing his white teeth. A juxtaposition that was exaggerated by his now very apparent dark body.

Lindsey could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The man seemed almost impossible in his physique. He looked like a body builder. His muscles were bulging from everywhere despite a bit of body fat. His stomach consisted of a twisting mass of contracting muscles and he had a very established V leading down to his crotch. And there Lindsey noticed his cock. Forced over to the left but its outline clearly visible by its sheer length and girth. It was twisted, as it instantly reminded Lindsey of one of her horses' members in a way. She snapped herself out of it and her eyes darted back to Brock's face and his ridiculous cornrows. Brock' shit eating grin had once again returned. However, she could not ignore the apparentness off his dick and physical appearance. "Ok he's clearly not overcompensating or bullshitting about is body. God, he fits the stereotype of big, stacked black guys perfectly. And that dick...is that how that girl was able to have 14 orgasms...? No! Snap out of it Lindsey!" She said to herself, once again feeling a tingle in her married pussy.

Brock lavished the expression on Lindsey's face. His muscular black frame was having a hypnotic effect on her. "So, I take it by your expression and silence I have a much, much better body than your husband's" Brock said triumphantly.

Lindsey cursed her reactions. She felt like she had betrayed her husband. Dylan was the same age as her, white and had short, gelled brown hair and fairly attractive facial features. However, these were the only physical attributes Dylan beat Brock on. Unfortunately, he could not compete with Brock's physique. Sure her husband was not overweight, but his muscles barely showed. A while ago Lindsey suggested to Dylan that he should start going to the gym, but he brushed it off saying she didn't love his body the way it was. There was no way Lindsey could answer her husband without hurting him, so she decided not to bring it up again. Still, it bugged her and now these feelings had been intensified by Brock's Olympian body. It was obvious she was much more attractive than Dylan and knew people talked about the difference behind their backs, but she did not care, she loved all of her husband.

Lindsey rallied herself and smirked. "Nope, you don't have a better body than my husband. Now please put your clothes back on."

"Are you blind or something?!" Brock exclaimed ignoring her request to dress.

"No, I just see through your bullshit Brock" said Lindsey walking over to him to hand him the Jägermeister. "Sure, you have a good body and are more muscly than Dylan. But when you love someone like I love my husband you will take that person and their body over anyone else's. You were never going to win that bet" Lindsey said proudly.

Brock was dumbstruck by her logic. "It's fucking black and white! One of us is jacked and the other isn't!" He screamed in his mind. Nevertheless, he could sense his semi-nudity had the desired effect on Lindsey. She seemed somewhat entranced by his body and had become less comfortable. Brock always found chicks acted the same way when they saw him shirtless or nude. Their animal instincts took over and the cogs in their brains turned, wondering what it would be like to be intimate with a body and dick like his.

"Yeah, I bet she can't help but think about this nigga's dick stuffed up her pretty white cunt! And soon she won't have to" Brock thought to himself, feeling his body tingle. Brock was particularly proud of his dick. It was 11" long and 6" around.

Brock drank but wasn't done with Lindsey. "I see now. It's his wallet you love. Yup, wallet beats body."

"It's not about money!" Lindsey snapped.

"You rich girls keep telling yourself that" Brock provoked.

"EXCUSE ME!!" Shouted Lindsey.

"Woah, woah, calm down! Sorry, no offense but I know your type."

"How can I not take offen!...And what type would that be?!" Lindsey stammered in her fury.

"You're from money princess. Grew up without any hardship as daddy gave you everything you desired. Bet you've never worked a hard day in your life."

"I'm a fucking professional athlete! You think achieving that was a cake walk?!"

"No, but I bet it helped someone bought the horses and got you top coaching."

Lindsey stood over him speechless and enraged. However, these feelings were predominantly because she knew Brock's comments held some truth. She could not deny that without her father's wealth and influence her rise to a professional show jumper would have been much more difficult.

"This is a body that hard work brings" Brock said gesturing with his hands over his body. "I'm 24 years old, black, but able to go on snowboarding vacations."

Lindsey remained silent.

"You starting to melt Ice Queen?" Brock chuckled.

"Put your clothes back on Brock."

"Na, I like it like this. Feels very liberating. You should try it?"

"Not a chance" Lindsey replied defiantly. "It's my turn to ask a question" She said retreating back to her side of the gondola and grabbing her water bottle.

Chapter 8

Lindsey was not sure how much more of this dark social experimental game she could take. It had somehow escalated to a dangerous place. She had been harmlessly talking about her profession and now there Brock was, sitting in his underwear, arms hunched over the sides of the other chairs and legs spread like he was the caveman king of the gondola. And there Lindsey was, opposite him and ashamed that all of his traits which she wholeheartedly hated - his arrogance, rudeness and God-complex - was somehow stimulating a dark place within her. She prayed Brock had not noticed as she wiggled her bum in the seat and shuffled her legs. Lindsey rubbed her palms on her salopette pants in an attempt to dispel sweat.

The isolation of the gondola made Brock and his despicable words and actions unavoidable, but on the other hand, Lindsey relished the challenge of punishing this bastard. Her questioning of Brock's masculinity had not been as effective as she hoped, so she decided to pursue a more humane route.

"So Brock, for one finger, I want to know if you've ever been in love. And I'm not talking about the love you feel for your family or probably a favourite cologne in your case. I'm talking about a feeling where you want nothing more than to be with one person and make them happy."

Brock almost laughed hysterically at the question. She must not have confidence in that question if she only bet one finger. "Hmmm..." He pretended to ponder the question, leaving Lindsey in suspense. "Nope. Now please drink."

"No?"

"Nope. Never had a girlfriend. Only interested in the fucking."

Lindsey drank, disappointed she could not appeal to his humanity. "I guess I should've expected such an immature answer from such an immature person" she said.

"My turn" Brock announced smiling and ignoring her quip. Lindsey gulped. No doubt he was going to ask another incongruous question about her marriage, sex life or it would be an attempt to boost his sexual prowess.

"Ok for five fingers, I bet you have thought about fucking me?"

"My God! Do you not understand the concept of inappropriate!" Lindsey shouted back at him.

"I guess you don't want to answer because you don't want to admit the truth that you've thought about it."

"Geez you are so childish! No, I don't want to answer because it's inappropriate like I said and I don't want to disappoint you." The truth was she had and felt ashamed of it. But how could she not? He was basically nude in front of her and had been mentally torturing her with questions about her sexual experiences whilst boasting about his. Nevertheless, the images in Lindsey's mind made her shiver. She pictured him ripping her clothes off and roughly ploughing her right in her seat. She imagined what that large cock looked like outside of his boxers. What it would look like to see that dark organ mingled with her own pure, white tanned skin. What it would feel like as it sank deeper than any other cock has ever sunk into her, pulsing against the tight insides of her cunt...The newlywed wife felt her pussy dampen. She quickly and reactively attempted to hide her arousal by squirming in her seat some more and gently shook her head as if subconsciously shaking off those immoral images.

"For two fingers, I bet you have never done it with a nigga?" Brock said, mercilessly continuing.

Lindsey hated that word due to its racist connotations. She considered lashing out about his use of it but decided not to as she presumed Brock would just twist what she was saying. Lindsey's initial instinct was to also pass on this question, as it was yet another one about her sex life, but she noticed the bottle of Jägermeister was almost empty. She had run out of patience in trying to teach Brock a lesson about decency. "He is just destined to be an asshole for life and when that eventually leaves him all alone he'll know he was wrong and I was right" she reasoned in her head. Therefore, Lindsey's new tactic was to finish this game and wait in absolute silence. Furthermore, she knew Brock would yet again be drinking if she accepted his most recent bet. In fact, it only dawned on her now how much of that bottle Brock had consumed. He must be feeling the effects of the alcohol but it barely showed. Lindsey then realised that all this drinking was probably fuelling his libido, hence the provocative nature of his questions and how eager he was to shed his clothing. Hopefully he would not do something stupid.