The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, are you ok?" Dylan said.

"Yes, yes fine. So happy to see you again sweetie! Feels like we've been apart for ages."

"Yes, I what you mean. That was certainly some ordeal. Speaking of which, I hope that guy you were stuck with wasn't too much." Lindsey's heart stopped as flashes of the events from when Brock first entered the gondola to their intense sex raced through her mind.

"Umm no, he was fine in the end. Aside from some small talk we mainly just kept to ourselves" the wife said looking down in disgrace. If her husband ever found out the truth it would break her.

"You sure? You certainly don't smell like a woman who is fine" Dylan said chuckling. Lindsey forced herself to participate with his laughter to mask the truth about her stench.

"Was just getting antsy from being stuck for so long." Lindsey's clothes stuck to her skin from the sweat and she wreaked of sex. It was sluttish and she debated whether she truly was one. The shame inside her was once again burning but at least her marriage, principles, career and life were more or less intact. This would just be her secret forever. Her and Brock's.

Brock felt extremely disappointed that his gondola ride had come to an end. He considered Lindsey the perfect sexual conquest. Her attitude was bitchy and uptight, but upbringing and marriage made her a strong, pure and overall good woman. She had a very privileged life, and all of this made her the sweetest prize when she willingly stripped and fucked him, and ultimately broke. And what a body she had and fuck she was. Lindsey was everything Brock fantasised she would be and more. Beautiful features, smokin hot, gorgeous body with a posh yet dirty, repressed sexual nature which responded explosively to his arrogance, physique, massive cock and forceful fucking.

The sexual experience with the newlywed blonde wife was too incredible for it to happen only once. Brock made his way onto the piste with his snowboard in one hand and his mobile in the other. His shit eating grin crept back onto his face as he swiped his thumb along his mobile's screen.