The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I have not" answered Lindsey plainly.

"Really?"

"No."

"You ever thought about it?"

"That's another question. Now drink and let me ask you one."

Brock grinned at her avoidance of that question and drank. He could almost sense she had thought about fucking him. Again, he felt his cock stir at the notion of fucking the uptight but ridiculously sexy wife.

A girlfriend once told Lindsey about her sexual experience with a black guy and Lindsey was shocked and scared at how rough he had been. However, deep down, part of her was intrigued. Dylan had always been a compassionate lover and Lindsey adored that. Their love making was often tender with one of them on top in bed. However, Lindsey could not deny its mundane and conservative nature and wished they mixed it up a bit. She had always wanted Dylan to be more authoritative when it came to sex, such as spontaneously sweeping her off her feet and passionately doing her without a care.

"Brock, I bet you the rest of that bottle you won't put your clothes back on right now." Lindsey was not optimistic that Brock would agree to this bet. She just hoped his male ego would not allow him to refuse such an easy challenge. She desperately wanted Brock to dress. If the cloud cleared now, anyone looking in would be in for quite a surprise seeing Brock practically naked. They would probably assume something was going on between the two of them.

"No way am I agreeing to that" Brock replied. "Tell you what; I'll drink half of what's left to remain in my clothe-less state."

"Fine, whatever" Lindsey reluctantly agreed, realising there was little point in pursuing this objective further.

After drinking, Brock stood on his seat and turned his back to Lindsey providing her view of his tight ass cheeks in his underwear. He then opened the window he was facing.

"What are you doing?" Said Lindsey.

"Just some man business" Brock replied relieving himself through the window.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S DISGUSTING! Do you have to do that now?!" Lindsey exclaimed as she turned the other way.

"Chill out Ice Queen. I couldn't hold it any longer. Wish someone hadn't made me drink all that Jager" Brock chuckled.

"Well you could've at least warned me! Have you no shame?!"

Brock laughed at Lindsey's last comment. "This is just how it is in the real World princess; you just gotta do what you gotta do, otherwise people are gonna push you around."

Lindsey laughed at Brock's deluded statement. Brock tucked his large member back into his briefs and sat back down.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand. You rich girls have daddy or some butler holding your hand your whole lives, babysitting and protecting you from the big bad World. Hell, I bet you've never made an independent decision" Brock said.

Lindsey once again felt her sense of restraint waiver and fury brewing within in her. Yes, her father and professionals advised and assisted her, but she chose her path through life and no one would take that away from her. Especially some deluded, egotistical moron whose beliefs stemmed from his dick.

"You bastard...You couldn't be more wrong. And you know nothing about me. I've been presented with opportunities but every single time I've made my own decision regarding them. Now leave me alone. We're done with this game" Lindsey said sternly as she turned away from Brock and gazed into the cloudy nothingness outside.

"Then prove it" stated Brock. "I bet the rest of the bottle of Jäger that you won't prove me wrong and strip down to your underwear." Brock had considered betting her nudity but decided not to push his luck.

Lindsey sat motionless and silent.

"I've presented you with an opportunity Ice Queen; me finishing off this bottle and you winning our game" Brock said waving the bottle of Jägermeister. "Are you independent enough to just strip down to your delicates and end this once and for all?"

The concept of concluding their sick game intrigued Lindsey. It could only be for a second or two and then she could put her clothes back on. Furthermore, she was wearing a sports bra and athletic tights rather than underwear which she has worn to work out in before, so it would not be as if she was showing inappropriate clothing to this creep.

"No one will even see because of the cloud" Brock said.

Lindsey knew he was right. In a perverse way, it seemed to be making more and more sense to take this bet. Dylan would never have to know and most importantly, her desire burned to prove Brock wrong - that she was an independent woman who was perfectly capable of making her own decisions. Lindsey sat in silence for a few seconds and then spoke.

"If I do this, I want you to promise you won't take any pictures, you won't speak for the rest of the time we are in this gondola, you put your clothes back on and you don't mention this to anybody."

A slimy grin grew across Brock's face. His cock fiercely jolted with the anticipation of the blonde wife stripping. Although he was not happy about putting his clothes back on he was confident he could manipulate her further into his dark, sexual trap and he had already overcome the no talking rule.

"Deal" Brock said. "Now let's see what you got. You can even turn it into a little dance routine if you like" Brock winked. He leaned back in his seat, spreading his legs and arms as if expecting a lap dance from the married woman opposite him.

Chapter 9

Lindsey suddenly felt the reality of the situation. Her stomach turned and heart raced. "Just get it over with and just for a second. Then this awful ordeal is over." Lindsey summoned her courage, stood up and defiantly and emotionlessly starred at Brock for a few seconds with her glossy eyes. Then she swiftly pulled her fleece and turtleneck over her head revealing her bright pink sports bra. It crossed over at the back and had a white elastic strip printed with the bra maker's logo at the bottom.

Brock ogled at Lindsey's tits as the sports bra squeezed them together perfectly displaying ample cleavage. He could just about make out the outline of her nipples in the gondola's light. His lustful, hypnotised eyes wandered downwards over her gorgeously shaped figure and toned stomach.

Lindsey could feel the burning intensity of Brock's gaze on her body and fought to raise her arms to cover herself. She was going to boldly see this through. Lindsey unbuckled her salopette pants then casually dropped them to the floor. She took off her socks and stared at Brock, as if anticipating his slimy reaction. Lindsey was now standing only in her sports bra and a tight pair of grey three-quarter length athletic tights.

Brock's cock was now straining heavily against the elastic waist of his boxer briefs, begging for release. He was practically salivating seeing Lindsey in her tights. They clung so well to her body it was like they were part of it. She had no body fat, was lean, athletic and had to be one of the fittest looking woman Brock had ever seen. "Her body is perfect. She could be a swimsuit model!" Thought Brock. "That body was made to fuck black cock and soon it will."

Lindsey felt a great disgust and shame wash over herself. "God, there is no way I am telling any of this to Dylan" she thought, distraught by what he would think of her in this situation. She had stripped down to her last bits of clothing for another man and not just any man, and not even one she was interested in! But a loathsome, misogynistic creep who was everything she swore she would never sexually engage with in any way. And here she was...

It had been about five seconds when Lindsey went for her salopette pants to put on. "Alright, I've shown you I can make my own decisions and own them. And this decision results in you finishing the bottle and shutting the hell up" she said strongly. "Now drink."

"No way! This barely counts. All you've done is show me you're willing to do the bare minimum to get by."

"Get by?? I didn't need to do this at all Brock!"

"Yeah but aren't you glad that you did" Brock winked.

Lindsey scoffed and turned to her side, inadvertently showing Brock her shapely ass. It was perfectly moulded within her tights and clearly distinguished the crack from the cheeks. Graphic images of the sexy wife gyrating that crack into Brock's stiff cock shot into his mind and he felt blood race through his body.

"Just stay like that for a minute. Then I'll know you're owning this decision" Brock said composing himself.

Lindsey sat back down crossing her arms. "Fine, whatever." She began counting the seconds in her head.

"Damn, you are fucking fine Lindsey!"

"Thanks for that most wonderful compliment" said Lindsey sarcastically staring outside, making sure the gondola was still engulfed in cloud.

"Your husband is one lucky guy."

"Yes he is."

"I bet he has no idea what to do with you though."

Lindsey fought the urge to defend another malicious attack on Dylan. "Whatever you say Brock."

"If I was your man, I'd fuck you until you're screaming at the top of your lungs." Lindsey gulped at the notion, her heart thumped, palms perspired and breath quickened.

"In your dreams sicko, you don't have a shot with me" Lindsey retorted controlling herself.

"That's too bad because we'd be good together."

"I doubt it."

"Here's how I know:" Brock said confidently without being prompted.

"Oh please save me the verbal brilliance that is sure to come my way" Lindsey said rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"Your body is amazing; my body is amazing. They were made to get cosy together."

Lindsey sat quietly not reacting.

"I bet you got crazy stamina. I bet you fuck wild like one of your horses. Yeah I bet you'd like to ride this horse dick" Brock said grabbing his iron shaft. Lindsey felt her stomach turn and nerves turn to fire. She had also well and truly lost count by this point.

"My black cock is huge. Probably the hugest you'd ever have. Just think about it; it would reach sensitive parts of your pussy no cock ever has. You do want to know how that feels right?"

Lindsey felt her legs trembling and her sex start to dampen again. She squirmed slightly which Brock noticed and knew he was getting to her.

Dylan had an average sized penis which is fine, but the monster Brock was packing easily dwarfed it. Lindsey was sure it would reach places deep within her delicate insides and could not help wondering about the resulting feelings.

"I could fuck you like you've always secretly wanted - hard and dirty, like you said earlier. That was the animal slut inside you talking. Let it loose on Brock."

Lindsey could not believe the perverse and immoral things Brock was saying. But there was some dark part of her that was responding to them. Her fingernails traced the underside of her outside thigh, hidden from Brock's view. He was assaulting and tormenting her with his language, attempting to corrupt her mind. Lindsey wished she could shut Brock out, but it was impossible as his words and blatant semi-nudity echoed and flourished in the isolation of the gondola.

"Yeah I'd fuck you like your husband never has and never can. Just imagine it baby; no more dull bed sex. No more embarrassing 5 minute fucks. A nigga like me would turn you into the black cock worshipping fuck machine you are meant to be."

Lindsey almost threw up in her mouth. His words were so grotesque and she felt powerless against them. Other confrontations with people involved some name calling and hurtful words, but Lindsey was always in control and could make them back down. But Brock was a different beast. Any reasoning or hatred she threw his way was just deflected and nullified in an immature and twisted manner.

Lindsey knew Brock was not going to stop but was determined not to let this bastard get to her. She had the upper hand earlier when she teased him by describing her "carnal pleasures". Afterwards she could see that Brock was annoyed she had deprived him of her. "Let's see if this asshole can handle a taste of his own medicine!" She thought to herself before rationalising her decision. Lindsey stood up and rallied herself.

"Ok Brock, you win" Lindsey said plainly.

"...What?" Responded a stunned Brock.

"You're right, and considering no one outside this gondola has to know what happened here today, I'll gladly say it..." Lindsey gulped as she mentally allowed herself to be overrun and controlled by all those repressed dark sexual feelings she had of Brock, Dylan, her sex life and her principles. "I am an animal slut. Although I'm married and love my husband dearly, I can't deny how badly I want to be fucked and used by sooo many men."

"I knew it" Brock said smiling, marvelling in his apparent accomplishment of breaking this strong-willed married woman. He stood and slowly approached Lindsey.

"Only real men are good enough for me though. Men like you Brock. Men who dominate and know how to fuck. Bad men who could make this rich, precious princess their bitch" Lindsey said in a sultry voice.

Brock stopped two metres from Lindsey and could feel himself salivating. He dropped his briefs to reveal his engorged, fully erect dick. He could not wait to drive all of it up Lindsey's velvety white channel. Finally, she was accepting her fate as a dick slut.

Lindsey could not believe the cock in front of her. It was so long it nearly reached his belly button. Its circumference and dark colour reminded her of a small tree trunk, however, it was greatly vascular, demonstrating the amount of blood required to fuel such an organ. She could see the head was equally as dark as the rest of his skin and bulbous. She shuddered at the thought of that attempting to enter her. It seemed impossible without splitting her in two. Lindsey then noticed his balls. They were concealed in a thick mat of black hair (although more like fur), however, she could make out their large, plump shapes as they hung low. A voice in her head told her that this had gone far enough, but the newlywed wife was set on punishing him.

"Wow, what a magnificent cock you have" Lindsey exclaimed biting her bottom lip and rubbing both hands around the gondola's pole. "And that dark, chocolatey colour...I admit it; it's making me sooo wet. But I hope I'm wet enough that your huge cock won't hurt this white, snug pussy." She said as if pleading whilst running a middle finger along her slit outside her tights, feeling the heat and dampness radiating from it. As she did she inadvertently sent a jolt of electricity through her body.

Brock was speechless and had stopped in his tracks. He wanted to take Lindsey right there and then as his cock desperately twitched in the air in anticipation. But her words and actions were like ecstasy. He did not want her to stop.

"Brock, my body is ridiculous. It was made to fuck and fuck a lot. My husband doesn't respect it though. He just wants to be on top or bottom and is finished in a matter of minutes. You saw how incompetent he is. It's such a waste of this body to only serve such a man forever" Lindsey said running the palm of her hand from the top of her body downwards. These words made her feel a deep seeded shame. They were somewhat reactionary and had been summoned from a place hidden within of her. And it was a place of truth.

"These breasts" She said tracing an index finger over them. "They're 34C, natural and really soft. They sit perfectly over my taut stomach" Lindsey said now running the finger over her abdominals. "I catch guys staring at my breasts, but they are nothing compared to the man you are. You deserve to touch and squeeze breasts like mine."

Lindsey could hear Brock's heavy breathing fill the gondola. It was deep and erratic. "I'm going to have to drop the bomb on this jerk soon before this becomes too much" thought Lindsey.

"Oh, and you haven't seen my ass have you?" Lindsey said turning around and slightly bending over at the waist to fully display her bum to Brock. "It's sooo firm and I just love when it's squeezed and spanked. Sure it feels cheap, but sluts like me are into that" she mewed, gently squeezing and slapping her bum with one hand and wiggling it.

Lindsey turned around and ran a little finger around her lips. "And the inside of my mouth is sooo hot, anything inside it just melts. This face, it's smooth like cream. As angelic as it is now, you should see it during an orgasm. It's like a powerful eruption. And I have to be careful where I fuck because I'm sooo loud."

"So Brock, you've got the body and the cock. I'm a hot, white fuck animal who's in front of you wearing barely anything" Lindsey said pinging one of her bra straps. "Unlike my husband, you could physically dominate me. Make it wild and nasty, just how I desperately need it. I play with myself, fantasising about a nigga like you making it happen. Do you think you could make it happen? Could you melt this Ice Queen?" Lindsey said gazing deep into Brock's eyes with her glossy ones.

Chapter 10

Lindsey could feel her heart thundering and the blood rush through her. Brock, aside from his heavy breathing, had been silent and motionless for about few seconds now as if he was broken. The tension was killing Lindsey and left her questioning her actions. "Did I push him too far? Is he just about to pounce on me and screw me without mercy?? I mean I practically begged him to do me! GOD WHAT WAS I SAYING!" The married woman screamed in her head, fighting to retain her external composure. She could not believe all those sexual feelings and words had come from within her. Even worse was the more she released them, the more aroused she felt...Suddenly Brock spoke firmly:

"Prepare for the fucking of your life." He strode towards her as if possessed and reached out an arm to touch Lindsey's face, but was taken aback when she swatted it away.

"Yeah, I know you want nothing more than to fuck me right now Brock, but I'm afraid that you just don't make the cut."

Brock froze dumbstruck. He could not believe what he heard.

"Sure you've got a good body, however, it needs to be much better to have a shot with me. And your dick, it's a little too, how to describe it, delicate" Lindsey said cheekily.

"My body and dick are much better than your husbands and you willingly screw him!" Brock shouted back.

"Yes, but I love my husband so he gets a pass in the physical department. The only way I would cheat on him with you is if you were in better shape and had a manlier dick."

Brock's ears were burning. The bitch had played him again! All of this had been another act to drive up his hopes of screwing her and inflate his ego, and now they had both come crashing down. And the fact she was insulting his body and dick filled him with rage. No one had ever talked about them like that. It belittled him. Brock felt a tight knot in the pit of his stomach and something dark flare up inside.

"Anyway, I've been in just my sports bra and tights for way over a minute. I'd say I've owned this decision. Also, I've beaten your idiotic ass at this game. Now drink, put your clothes on and be quiet for the rest of this ordeal so I can instantly forget about you and this nightmare and reunite with my husband" Lindsey said triumphantly.

Brock looked at the bottle of Jägermeister and then back at Lindsey. She had gone to her pack to grab her water bottle and was still wearing just her sports bra and athletic tights. He looked outside and noticed the cloud had not let up. The insides of the gondola were still invisible to the outside World.

"Is this what excites stuck up rich girls like you?" Brock said.

"Excuse me?"

"Teasing and taking what they want from lower class guys like me, just so you can feel good about yourself."

"Fuck off Brock!" Snapped Lindsey. "And is getting under the skin of people, tormenting them and mocking their principles and marriage the thing that excites you? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine you see. I should've known you couldn't handle it" she said readying her clothes to put back on.