The Broken Gondola Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm your tits ARE soft" Brock whispered crudely, recalling what Lindsey had said earlier.

"Oh God, how has it come this far?!" Lindsey asked herself. Her married breasts were now fully tainted by the monstrous dark hands gorging upon them. What was worse was that she could feel it excite her. The warm blood pumped more liberally around her chest. Each time Brock's rough caress spread to her sensitive nipples she felt raw, erotic shocks spread through her body. Lindsey was proud of her breasts and loved it when Dylan would tease them. Conversely, Brock's direct and raw approach was stimulating in a different, animalistic way. She was losing control of her inhibitions and sexual rationality.

"No, no, he hasn't tried anything with me, you have nothing to worry about sweetie" the blonde wife replied to her husband, her voice breathier now. Lindsey could not believe the relevance of Dylan's questions. They greatly probed her morality and internal conflict.

Lindsey dropped saliva on the black cock ravishing her breasts. Her tongue stretched out to flick the swollen tip as her husband talked some more. Her free hand moved to Brock's ballsack and began tenderly caressing it. The dense hair stuck through the gaps in her fingers.

Brock moaned and shifted in ecstasy. "How does it feel to be a black cock worshipping animal slut?" Brock whispered.

"I've never felt better honey!" Lindsey replied to both men. "Although now I am feeling hungry. I'm really craving MEAT."

As much as Brock was loving Lindsey's foreplay it was becoming too much for him, and he could feel his cum brewing. He reluctantly withdrew his cock from Lindsey's breasts in order to calm himself. This surprised Lindsey and she was determined to retain her servitude of Brock's dick. She could tell he was close to finishing.

Lindsey stood up, turned around and began liberally grinding her ass in Brock's crotch like some sort of sleazy lap dancer. Brock groaned deeply as he felt the firmness of her ass pushed against his hardness. Lindsey felt a wave of excitement spread through her sex as his shaft slipped between her cheeks and into her crack. Brock's hands reached around to fondle Lindsey's breasts and firmly pull her nipples, causing her to gasp. He pulled her back into him and she could feel his hot, muggy breath bathe her ear and neck.

"I know, I don't want our honeymoon to be over too sweetie. But I'm excited to get back to training. You know how much I like riding" Lindsey said as she turned her head towards Brock for emphasis. "I especially can't wait to get back on Escobar. You know, the BIG BLACK one." Brock would have to search the internet for this wife later.

Lindsey's gyrations forced Brock's dark phallus between the front of her legs, and she could feel its obscene thickness pushing upwards against her tender sex. Her free hand dropped down to his cock and began stroking its underside as her sexy hips thrust forwards and backwards, grinding her pussy against the top.

"Oh God, my pussy is on fire! I might not be the only one cumming at this rate. This is so wrong" Lindsey said to herself. She caught her reflection in the gondola's windows and it was so perverse. Her gaping mouth and straining facial expressions displayed a dirty, pleasure seeking whore, and this was exaggerated by Brock's powerful groping and huge cock sliding between her legs. However, Lindsey also saw his face and knew he was very close to orgasm much to her relief. But then something terrible happened.

"What?! No please don't go Dylan!" Lindsey said in shock. Her husband had just informed her that their gondola was about to play some games to pass the time and he wanted to join in. If only he was more in tune with his wife's desperate tone. Brock was motionless hearing this. He focussed all his energy and willpower to refrain from cumming. Lindsey increased her actions as a result.

"Because I miss you darling and want to talk to you more silly!" Panic shot through her as the reality of engaging in sexual intercourse with Brock became very apparent. That massive organ, his sweaty, cologne stench black body, his rough and nasty sex acts and his deplorable nature. The 6 hour, 14 orgasm fucking that girl endured flashed through her mind like an immoral expectation.

"I know we'll see each other soon, but please! just one more minute!" Lindsey pleaded. Suddenly her tone became sad "Ok sweetie, I love you very much too. Goodbye..." The mobile fell lifelessly from her ear as she felt the shame, desolation and shock wash over her all at once.

Brock thrust Lindsey off his body to stop himself from cumming and she landed on the padded floor. He breathed heavily and rested his hands on his knees as he collected himself. Brock smiled devilishly at Lindsey in anticipation as to what was about to happen.

Chapter 12

Lindsey was mortified. Sweat formed over her body and her heart raced in the fearful anticipation of the coming sexual experience. She prayed the gondola would suddenly spring back to life, however, even if it did there was no way Brock would be deprived of her, even if just for a short time. The blonde wife could not believe she had just subjected herself to that deplorable situation and now she would have to go further and fuck Brock! The bastard stood tall and smirked like a conquering warrior. His massive cock still stiff from her foreplay and in lust for her sweet cunt. He did not say anything, but let his silence build the tension.

"Brock, I'll give you money. You don't have to do this" Lindsey said shakenly.

"Take off your bra and those tights" Brock replied plainly. He could feel his skin tingling.

Lindsey told herself this had to be some sort of nightmare that she would soon wake from. She had heard about interracial pornography involving beautiful, blonde women and dirty, rough black men. Those women always made crude remarks about how great those men were at intercourse and their sexual noises were intense and obscene. However, that was fantasy, acting, and this was reality! The possibility that she would react like that terrified her. She was a strong, married woman, not some submissive whore, dominated by her sexual urges! Lindsey would not allow herself to be broken by Brock.

"Fine" Lindsey said strongly. She removed her bra peeled off her athletic tights to reveal her long, smooth legs and a faint, black landing strip of pubic hairs she had sculpted for her husband. Brock drooled over the naked wife before him. She was truly angelic. Her smooth skin was glossy from a bit of sweat and the illumination within the gondola. It exemplified the sexiness of her figure.

Lindsey stood tall and emotionless in an effort to portray her strength. "Before you touch me, I have some conditions: firstly, you are not to hurt me. You will stop if I am in pain. Secondly, no...butt stuff" She said uneasily making Brock laugh.

"And there I thought you'd be a fan because of how dirty you've been" he said chuckling. Lindsey fought off the shame and anger.

"Finally, nobody is to find out about this" She said.

"It's a deal Ice Queen. Besides, once you accept how much you love fucking this nigga dick, you'll be the one telling" Brock said seriously, grabbing his cock.

"That will never happen! Let's be clear: I am letting you fuck me and you would never have a chance with me in real life. I will block out this horrible scenario out and there's nothing you can do to make me enjoy it." Brock took Lindsey's defiance as a challenge and the concept of beating it and breaking her ideals and her fidelity to her marriage was exhilarating to him.

Brock strode over to the Lindsey, wrapped his hand around the back of her head, locking it into her silky blonde hair and firmly kissed her. Lindsey squeezed her eyes, fists and lips tight as she felt his fleshy, slimy lips engulf hers.

"Remember, you lost our bet so you're my bitch now" Brock whispered in her ear. He was right. Out of everything she had been through there was no fighting it now. She stared into his evil eyes and took a deep breath. Brock saw the fight leave her and knew she had submitted further.

He leant down and passionately kissed Lindsey again, feeling the wonderful relaxed state of her facial muscles this time. She allowed the bulk of his long tongue into her married mouth and it lashed around, tasting the sweet insides. Lindsey felt the vile vibrations of Brock's mouth on hers as he lowly groaned into it. His ravenous tongue felt alien and its taste along with his breath was foul.

Brock grasped one of Lindsey's breasts and forced her back against the gondola's pole. His other hand dropped to her smooth pussy lips and he roughly sought to part them with his middle finger. The arousal Lindsey's sex previously endured coated Brock's finger in her slick juices as it squirmed into her, forcing a sharp gasp to escape her lips. Brock grinned with pride. Despite her wetness, he could feel the tight infolds of her cunt resist his finger's invasion.

"I knew you were hot for me baby" Brock growled as he stirred the juices of Lindsey's insides. The blonde wife was ashamed at how she reacted to his molestation. She felt her knees wobble and pleasure was sent through her body as his long, dark finger curled inside her and his palm cupped and pressured her sensitive clit.

After 5 minutes of Brock's molestation he could feel Lindsey's hips moving to meet his finger and her breathing become laboured. This was not lost on Brock. "You love this, don't you?"

"Oh yeah Brock, best fingering I've ever received!" Lindsey replied sarcastically in an attempt to mask her arousal. "Fuck you!" She spat.

"Well I guess I'll just have to up my game" Brock replied. He quickly dropped to his knees, effortlessly hoisted Lindsey's legs over his shoulders and went to work devouring her pussy. Lindsey's hands instinctively lodged in Brock's disgusting cornrows for balance. This unintentionally drove his head harder into her cunt.

"Oh my God!" Lindsey said to herself in shocking stimulation as Brock's mouth parted her puffy lips, allowing his tongue to enjoy the intimate inner regions of her white pussy. Her toes curled and hands mingled his hair involuntarily in encouragement. "This is sick! Fight this monster Lindsey!" She told herself.

Meanwhile, Brock was loving the warmth and sweet fluids he was coaxing out of her sex. They tasted pure. His tongue probed and licked every inch of her cunt and as it did he relished in Lindsey's squirms, bucks and gasps.

"God your cunt is so wet and sticky" Brock exclaimed, withdrawing his glossy mouth from her sex to gorge on her facial expression.

"Maybe you should stop drooling all over it like a dog then" Lindsey retorted.

Brock laughed. "Whatever. I can taste those sweet pussy juices of yours all in my mouth."

"Well it must be because you're so good at lapping up my little pussy! Is that what you want to hear sicko?" Brock just shot Lindsey his shit eating grin and then continued his oral technique.

"You're sooo good Brock! I can tell you've done this at least once" Lindsey said sarcastically. "Wow, yes my dirty pussy is on fire!" She screamed in exaggeration towards the ceiling. "Yes! Yes! Keep lapping me you FILTHY BLACK BASTARD!" Despite her obvious acting, Brock did not need much encouragement and increased his technique.

"Brock! Please...uhh...Please don't ever stop..." Lindsey said weakly as her arousal caused her speech to momentarily fail. The bastard was really violating her tender sex and it was causing a perverse pleasure to build up within her. This forced her silence as she used every part of herself to fight this pleasure. Her body went rigid, she clenched Brock's greasy cornrows and stared out into the outside cloud, hoping to see something that would distract her from this feeling. Suddenly Brock stopped and stood up.

"Yeah, I think you're now ready for the fucking of your life my precious wife" Brock said proudly.

"Do your worst!" Challenged Lindsey, staring into his evil eyes. She was silently grateful he had relinquished his oral assault, otherwise she may have cum. Nevertheless, she was surprised at how her body reacted to this dirty scenario and foreplay.

Brock made himself comfortable on one of the gondola's seats and lewdly gestured for Lindsey to kneel either side of him. She knew what was about to happen: this asshole expected her to voluntarily ride his dick. Lindsey felt the now familiar feeling of her stomach turn but was determined not to let Brock get to her. She went over to him and could not help but notice his obscene, vascular member twitch and probe the air like it was anticipating their intercourse. She carefully knelt on the padded seats either side of Brock's waist, grabbed his thick meat and prepared it for insertion into her sacred sex. Her heart raced in fearful anticipation.

Lindsey shut her eyes as she felt Brock's bulbous tip press and part her puffy pussy lips. The combination of their fluids mingled wonderfully as Brock felt a small amount of her wetness slowly trickle down his black pole, welcoming it. Lindsey's face tightened as she felt the friction of his tip enter her.

"Nmph!" She said through gritted teeth. "It's not going to fit! This isn't going to work!" Lindsey argued.

"Yes it will baby. All the girls say that at first and then after a couple of minutes all they do is scream in pleasure. I promise" Brock said. He crudely probed inside her mouth with his tongue, leaving a trail of saliva from their lips when finished.

"Well I'm not most girls. I will never scream in pleasure for you!" Lindsey retorted. Brock grinned and he slightly shifted his hips, causing the head of his cock to twist and dig within Lindsey's delicate pussy.

"OW! GOD! FUCK! YOU'RE TOO BIG!" Lindsey shouted.

"You're welcome" Brock replied arrogantly.

"Fuck off Brock! Seriously, you're going to split me. OH GAWD!" Lindsey squealed.

Brock ignored her pleas and was overcome with the wonderful sensations of his black cock entering Lindsey's velvety pussy. Its heat and creaminess were blissful. He loved the feel of the slow pace of his dick as it entered her, and her cunt's adjustments to accommodate his member only helped to savour this.

"Heaven!" Brock exclaimed in rapture. He laid his arms by his sides and allowed himself to be immersed in his sexual experience with the beautiful wedded blonde. Lindsey was disgusted by Brock's comment and grimaced as his cock sunk deeper into her. She had now taken approximately half of it and with each bit the feeling of its length and girth stretching her delicate insides was becoming more painful. Lindsey rested her hands on the top of Brock's broad shoulders for support as she grunted and squealed.

"Soon baby. Soon you'll be taking my whole dick and loving it" Brock said as he French kissed her neck.

"Never!" Replied Lindsey through clenched teeth.

Brock's hands moved to her smooth ass cheeks and began slowly lifting her up and down on his cock. After a while, Lindsey noticed the pain subsiding and his long, thick dick sliding more easily through her. She felt herself perspiring, become breathy and jolts of pleasure once again being shot through her body.

"You're loving my big black cock now Ice Queen" Brock said grinning.

"Oh yeah Brock, your big black cock feels so good!" Lindsey replied sarcastically.

"That's right" Brock said.

"Fuck you Brock! What do you want me to say?: that I'm just a submissive, dirty nigga cock whore that wants her pussy filled with your hot cum. That you're sooo good and fucking this married cunt. That you're big dick is reaching places no dick ever has." Brock just grinned in response. They were like ecstasy to him.

"Yeah you can say shit like that as much as you want" He replied. Lindsey felt too disgusted to reply.

As Brock increased the speed and intensity of their fucking Lindsey felt her control waiver. It was an explosive new experience for the newlywed wife. The feeling of Brock's monster dick making its way deeper into her silky canal and reaching previously unexplored sensitive areas was forcing pleasure from her. His thick, veiny shaft pulsed against her hot insides which responded by encompassing it with waves of warmth and lubrication. She felt her ass cheeks slapping against Brock's quadriceps and realised most of his dick was within her. Her breath turned to grunts and her eyes squinted in rejection of this intense pleasure. Without realising it she found her hands tightly gripping Brock's well-developed triceps, using them as an anchor to manipulate her body around the phallus within her.

Brock noticed Lindsey's contorted beautiful face and lewd noises. He knew she was submitting to their dirty intercourse. He glanced down and saw her toned stomach muscles working to grind her delicate frame into him. Her tits giggled in his face. Brock could feel the hot spasms and juices provided by Lindsey's pussy around his dense cock. The whole situation was too much for him and all of a sudden he found himself uncontrollably cumming.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING SO HARD! Take this cum, slut!" Brock roared in rhapsody as his fingers dug into Lindsey's ass cheeks. Brock's cock swelled and shrank and the torrent of his cum shot deep into Lindsey, catching her unawares and making her gasp loudly and her body convulse.

Chapter 13

After a while, Lindsey felt the dark member inside of her deflate and the streams of semen like lava slide down the sacred insides of her sex. She slowly took herself off Brock and felt her pussy muscles relax as his cock slipped out of her, making a slurping sound as it did. Lindsey looked down and saw thick, white creamy globules of semen dripping out of her and smacking on the floor.

Lindsey was struggling to come to terms with the scene and she backed up against the pole. She had never experienced something so raw and sexual and in a shameful yet twisted way it reminded her of how she wished Dylan would make love to her. The shame was intensified as she realised how her marriage had been tainted so dramatically. Lindsey began to sob.

Fortunately, she was using contraception so there was extremely little chance of Brock fertilising her (not that the monster asked or seem to care). Her life would enter a new kind of hell if that happened.

"That was some damn good fucking princess" Brock said smiling and looking relaxed on the gondola seat.

"Alright Brock, you've had your fun. Now let's get dress and sit in silence" Lindsey said.

"We ain't done until we exit this gondola."

"I let you fuck me! We're done! You promised."

"We didn't agree how many times" Brock smirked.

"Well I'm telling you now it was once!" Replied Lindsey angrily.

"Come on now. I know you enjoyed that and want some more."

"I didn't actually! It was vile and hurt" Lindsey lied, attempting to mask the embarrassment of how amazing their sex felt. It was even more intense than she earlier imagined.

Brock laughed and began mimicking the erotic noises she made during sex. This caused Lindsey to look down to the floor in humiliation. "That was your animal slut breaking free" he said. He then stood up and slowly walked towards Lindsey. His cock was rapidly growing through the anticipation of taking Lindsey's sweet cunt again. She noticed it glistening from their immoral sex juices and could not believe it was already hardening after he had just cum and drank all that Jägermeister earlier. His stamina seemed frighteningly superhuman. "All those things you said about being fucked dirty and nasty, they just happened and you loved it. Hell, I bet you've always wanted to be fucked by a huge nigga like me."

"No..." Lindsey said timidly. She knew deep down it was true though. These sexual feelings were part of her and were yearning to be released. She had been feeling them through this whole ordeal - Brock's attitude, his body, his cock and how it all compared to her husband.