The Brothers

Story Info
Wife is traded for sex.
1.1k words
3.67
27.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Gary had decided to trade me for a night of passion with his best friend's wife. I knew that he had fancied Sandra for a long while and that he wanted to sleep with her but I was a little surprised to hear that he had actually traded me for the chance! Now I know that we had recently experimented with a little threesome action with his best friend Andy, but he now told me that in exchange for a night with Sandra, he had offered me to Sandra's husband Connor and his brother Barry, and for them to do to me whatever they liked as a reward for letting him have Sandra. But although I was surprised, I rather liked the idea, as I had always fancied Connor and although Barry was no looker, I rather liked the thought of him just fucking me and had fondled his cock one New Years Eve in a drunken fit of lust.

The night it was to happen, Gary disappeared out of the door, just telling me to meet the brothers at the local pub at 8.00pm. I was very nervous when I got ready, but still decided to dress nicely, with a skirt and blouse, under which I wore my stockings and suspenders, but no bra or knickers. I went down to the pub and took a seat at the bar and tried to ignore the lustful looks of the other male customers. Luckily I did not have to wait long until Connor and Barry came, took seats on either side of me and brought drinks. As I had a drink or two I began to feel the tension drain out of me as the brothers began to touch me, at first casually, then more intimately by brushing their hands over my breast as they reached for drinks. As the drink took more effect, I reciprocated by placing my hands in their laps and rubbing their generous cocks through their trousers. In no time at all, they drank up and declared that it was time to go.

As we went out into the car park they grabbed me and pushed me against the side of the car, each of them pinning one of my arms over the roof. Connor unbuttoned my blouse and began to rub my tits, whilst Barry pushed his hand up my skirt and sunk his fingers into my wet pussy. I gyrated my hips, pushing further onto Barry's fingers as they took turns at pushing their tongues deep into my mouth. This went on for about five minutes before they stopped, adjusted my clothing and pushed me into the back seat of the car. As they drove they told me that they had got a hotel room for the night and exactly what they were going to do to me. I was wet with excitement and pulled up my skirt, fingering my holes whilst they watched me, Barry looking backward over the seat and Connor in his mirror from his position as driver.

We did not have far to go to the hotel, which was good, as by now I was gagging for cock and we almost ran up the stairs to the room. We had barely got through the door, when the brothers began pulling off my clothes and soon I was standing naked but for my heels, stockings and suspenders. They pushed me against the wall and used their hands to explore every inch of my body as I managed to free their cocks from their trousers and proceeded to wank them furiously. I was not long before I was pushed onto the bed and lay there, legs wide open and pussy glistening whilst I watched them undress. I welcomed them to the bed, grabbing a cock in each hand as they pushed me back and took a nipple in each of their mouths. I squirmed on the bed as they ate my tits, each of them taking it in turn to slide off the end of the bed, kneel between my legs and lick my fanny.

Soon I came and as I subsided, I slid off the bed onto my knees and Connor and Barry stood up either side of me. I ran my hands up their legs as I looked at their lovely, firm, erect cocks. Soon I had a pair of balls in each hand, rolling them around like four plums. They moved closer and I took a firm grip of each of their shafts, before choosing Connor first. I ran my tongue around the tip of his penis before letting it slip between my lips, sucking his hot rod for all it was worth. I was enjoying it, but Barry was not to be ignored, rubbing his cock over my face until with a soft plop, I released Connor from my mouth and took Barry instead. I alternated between the two, the other always rubbing his tool over my face until finally I opened my mouth wide and took both of them into it at the same time. What a heavenly feeling, two thick cocks pushing into my mouth together.

After a period they both came, their spunk spurting and dribbling over my tits as I cleaned them off with my lips. Once they were hard again, they pushed me back on the bed and Barry straddled my chest and placed his thick member straight in my mouth. I felt Connor take hold of my ankles and lifting and spreading my legs, he slid his penis into my wet, sloppy slit. The bed creaked and groaned and I grunted and squealed as they thrashed me almost senseless with their cocks, until my back arched with my orgasm and I moaned my ecstasy around Barry's dick. The boys did not stop however and they continued to thrust into my limp body, bouncing me up and down on the bed as they fucked me some more.

It was not long before they recovered and this time I was bent on all fours, eating Connor's tool with relish, whilst Barry took a firm grip of my hips and thrust his cock deep inside me. They alternated between pushing and thrusting both together, although I barely cared as being "spit roasted" was like heaven to me. I was pounded to another orgasm and more cum was added to my already spunk covered body. This went on all night until about 5.00 am in the morning, when I finally fell asleep, exhausted, sandwiched between the brother's hot bodies.

When I slipped away in the morning (although not until the brothers had both fucked me again!), I got home to find Gary in a high old mood. It appears that Sandra had stood him up and he had tried to get to the pub in time to stop me from going with the brothers. Sadly he missed us and so whilst I spent the night being furiously fucked in all my holes, he spent the night home alone. What a shame!