All Comments on 'The Brothers'

by Budgie1959

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ridiculous and stupid.

But brain swapping is still possible.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"My husband Gary had decided to trade me for a night of passion with his best friend's wife"...and she accepted it? Really? A real woman would go for a divorce as their marriage ended in that instant! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol That’s what happens when you make a bad wager and go all in with a losing hand like Gary did , while he got the slip she got the shaft ( times two ! )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, I wonder how I can get my husband to arrange a deal like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In part 2 the husband goes out and fucks twin sisters brings them home and kicks out the cheating bitch and divorces her.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

It may be that as an author you see women as "commodities", I just find it tasteless! Hopefully the right women will catch you and give you the beating you seem to need to have respect for everyone!

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Karma, she is an evil bitch. He got what he deserved.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Okay, cheaters all around. Just one guy lost out. But best friend Andy and then he trades for shot at his other friend Connor's wife Sandy who is his 'best friend's wife". See the confusion? And Sandy was not in on the plan? Dumb story all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What made you think a cheating wife story was a good first submission? The theme is completely worn out. If you have nothing better than this to offer, quit. 1/5*

deadonedeadoneabout 2 years ago

Well, I guess this marriage is doomed. But does seem to care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why bother with this one. Ridiculous

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Nice way to destroy the writing career you'll never have closet boy, right out of the gate you crashed and burned.

Just another over used LW trope of the poor hubby got none...you fucking cucks are not only mentally ill, you're simpletons, lack imagination, and generally are just horrible at this.

Go find that cock you really want, it will be a better hobby for you than writing will be.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Ha! Served him right.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The haters will trash you over this. I don't even know why they bother to read them. Maybe because of their own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re: Ic69hunter Go fuck yourself cuckie boy. The only one that's insecure is you, why else would you whine like the little bitch you are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the cuck "Odiouser" thinks this is cute. Not only is this category filled with garbage writers but also garbage readers. Isn't that right Ic69hunter. You and Odiouser make the pair.

charliem100charliem100about 2 years ago

Definitely a different type of story, but I liked it. Now if Gary realizes that it was hot hearing about what happened to her, maybe he can arrange a repeat with him there to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cucks, like Ic69hunter, will be foaming at the mouth over this one. lol Disgusting scums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it. My husband trading me for the use of his pal's boat resulted in a wonderfully thrilling night of unrestrained sex, without my husband being present. It became a regular date for me and my new lover, and lasted two years. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's what this category needed another shit garbage writer. Not. The cucks will be fawning over this like stink on shit. An automatic one star rating on anything this cuck writer puts out. Always. Aren't you ashamed to write such garbage? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems that Gary was set up by Andy - time for revenge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the final chapter we find out one of the brothers was infected with A.I.D.S and she died alone because the husband grew a brain and some balls and left her skank ass. What a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous