The Bucket list Pt. 05: Apr 2023

Story Info
Kelly faces a new challenge.
3.3k words
4.39
7.5k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia walked across the kitchen with the filled cafetiere and she set it down on the table. Slowly she lowered the plunger then poured herself and Kelly a mug of coffee.

"So come on, I have been busting to know what the big secret is?" Julia said

"Who said it is a secret!" Kelly replied.

"Well you said make sure Max and Ethan are out as I need to pick your brains, Max is easy his at work but getting the teenage son out is more problematic but have done it.... so spill the goss."

Kelly sighed. "I know you have done things and told me before and we both know we can trust each other implicitly."

"Oh this is sounding serious young lady."

Kelly laughed. "You can't discuss this with anyone, agreed?"

"Of course." Julia replied and her hand crossed her heart across her chest. "As always what we talk about here, stays here."

"Last year for Stephen's fiftieth I made a suggestion."

"Go on." A wide eyed Julia said.

"I suggested this year we draw up and act out a sexual bucket list. We each have six choices and every month we have a task."

"Wow that is so cool. How have the first three months gone?"

"They have been great." Kelly then recounted what she and Stephen had done in the first three months of 2023.

"Well haven't you become adventurous! I know Max and I have had fun in the past and though I have shared my tales with you I just assumed you thought I was bad." Julia laughed.

"Not at all. I just thought with Stephen hitting fifty why not?" Kelly went to her handbag and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She unfolded and handed it to Julia. "I am a tad scared we have reached April so I need your help and advice.

Julia started to read the following document.

Kelly,

Massage with possible play from man.

MMF Threesome.

Gentle group sex with multiple men.

Sex in public.

Pull two guys in a club and go back to hotel.

Sex with a virgin.

Stephen,

Post pics on an adult website and webcam play.

Having anal sex.

FFM Threesome.

Kelly tied up and videoed.

Watch Kelly have lesbian sex with a close friend.

Visit an adult sauna with Kelly.

2023

January - Post pics on an adult website and webcam play.

February - Massage with possible play from man.

March - MMF Threesome

April - Having anal sex.

May - FFM Threesome.

June - Gentle group sex with multiple men.

July - Sex in public.

August - Kelly tied up and videoed.

September - Watch Kelly have lesbian sex with a close friend.

October- Pull two guys in a club and take them back to a hotel.

November - Sex with a virgin.

December - Visit an adult sauna with Kelly.

Kelly sipped her coffee and watched her friend read their bucket list. Julia smiled and sipped her coffee then lowering the paper she looked at Kelly.

"I can see why you might be anxious about this month but trust me its not as bad as you think."

"I know you let Max have your arse so hence seek your guiding hands." Kelly laughed.

"Have you thought about some of the later items?" Julia asked raising her eyebrow quizzically.

"Not really as this month has weighed heavily in my mind." Kelly honestly replied.

"Well, I will certainly help you this month. I think September could have my name on it as you know I am bisexual don't you?"

Kelly grinned "Well I was going to ask but you may not want Stephen perving you."

Julia rubbed Kelly's arm. "I will be honest I have always wondered if you could be turned." Julia laughed. "I know Stephen well enough to help him out. I have an idea for November as well."

"Who do you know who is a virgin?" Kelly asked.

"Well my Ethan turns 18 in August and I am pretty sure he has yet to have sex and I have noticed how he looks at his 'auntie Kelly' lately. Unless you find that weird?"

Kelly shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly had not thought of Ethan but how would you feel about me being with him."

"I am cool with it, he will be told to keep his mouth shut don't worry. And besides two months before I am sleeping with you, or actually I hope that happens sooner if I am honest."

Kelly blushed. "I also admit I am kind of turned on thinking of you both."

"Cool, so two months sorted. Let's now concentrate on this month.

"If we must." Kelly said as she had to admit she had guessed Stephen would want this but it had never been high on her list of desires.

"Trust me, this will be ok. I will gently show you the ropes and I guarantee you WILL have fun." Julia replied.

They then agreed at the end of that week Julia would visit Kelly at her home and she would bring some 'Toys' and she would help her prepare for the April activity.

**********

Kelly answered her door to Julia who stood arms apart with a large tote bag over her shoulder and a champagne bottle in her hand.

"Ready to party and play honey?"

Kelly laughed and let to door fall open. She swept her hand round inviting Julia in. "Of course I am."

Julia walk to her and hugged her friend closely and kissed her cheek. They walked into the kitchen and Kelly pulled an ice bucket out from the cupboard under the sink. Crossing the kitchen she opened the large freezer and withdrew a pack of ice cubes which she emptied into the metal bucket. Placing the bucket on the worktop she went to the glass cabinet and bought out two flutes. Julia placed the bottle into the bucket.

"Shall we take this and ourselves upstairs?" Kelly asked and Julia grinned and nodded.

They walked up the stairs and Kelly led them into her bedroom. The ice bucket and glasses were placed out of the way and Julia sat down on the bed and opened the tote bag. She pulled out a closed punnet of strawberries which she handed to Kelly.

"You can not have fizz without these." She said. "We also need these." She withdrew a bottle of lubricant, a small thin vibrator and a large cock shaped dildo.

"Fuck me... that is big!" Kelly said with her eyes wide open.

"Fear not it will all be good. Now are you going to undress? I think it will be relaxing if we are both naked." Julia suggested.

As both women stripped off Kelly realised whilst she had seen Julia naked in the shower at the gym as they now were naked they were about to be intimate. She saw Julia's pert 34A boobs and her dark nipples were already fully erect. Julia walked up to her and kissed her on her mouth and whispered.

"Relax Kelly you will love this trust me?" Julia took Kelly's hand and led her to the bed. Gently she eased Kelly to lie on the bed. Julia climbed onto the bed and lay beside Kelly and she cuddled her friend and they started kissing. This became passionate and Kelly knew she was getting wet and she loved the feel of Julia's fingers and nails on her flesh.

Enjoying the sensations of her friend kissing and caressing her Kelly had begun to forget the main purpose of the visit. Julia broke from the kiss.

"Okay, let us start. You seem very relaxed now try and keep in this state. Your muscles will also be relaxed. Now in my experience the best way to approach anal sex is to start by having your pussy licked, then have vaginal sex before you lube your rear and his shaft and you will be able to enjoy anal. Are you ready?"

"As I will ever be." Kelly said and she tried to follow Julia's advice. Laying back on the bed Kelly closed eyes and focused on the feeling of Julia fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples. Eventually she headed south and Kelly felt a woman's mouth on her pussy for the first time. She couldn't believe how soft and gentle the oral sex was and she felt herself being carried towards orgasm. In time she felt her orgasm come over her and it was one of the most intense orgasms she had experienced and she moaned and cried out.

Then she felt the head of the large cock shaped phallus pushing against her still quivering pussy. She gasped as Julia fucked her with it and she could not believe she was accommodating a dick so much bigger than Stephen. The fucking continued at pace and then the phallus was pushed deep into her.

"We will take it he has cum shall we and move on." Julia said laughing. "How was that?" she asked but already expecting to know the answer.

"That was so intense... I wish you had licked me before." Kelly replied.

"So do I babe, so do I." Julia said as she then ducked her head down. Kelly gasped as she felt her bum cheeks move apart then Julia's tongue was probing her anus. The tip of her tongue swirled around the puckered flesh and Kelly could not believe her friend was doing this to her or that it felt so good. Kelly gasped as Julia pushed a finger into her and slowly moved it back and forth while she kept licking.

The finger was removed. "Ready for the step up?" Julia asked.

"Okay." Kelly replied.

Then she felt the cold metal of the vibrator touching her arse and she tensed. "No, relax trust me its good." Julia said.

Kelly relaxed and closed her eyes as Julia slide the vibrator into her bum. Gently it was slide backwards and forwards and then it was left inserted. Julia kissed Kelly passionately and Kelly opened her eyes.

"So far so good? You are doing really well Kelly." Julia said. "Shall we take it out and go for the big one?" Without waiting for a reply she kissed Kelly once more and Kelly felt the vibe being drawn out of her bum.

Julia moved Kelly around and had her lay face down with two pillows under her lower stomach so her bottom was raised up. Julia moved her legs wide apart and Kelly felt her cheeks part.

"Now you are really relaxed and comfortable. Imagine this is with Stephen you now want him to cover your anus in the cold lube. I will do it now trying not to jump as its cold." With that Kelly heard the bottle top open and then she felt the cold lube dripping into her crevice and over her anus. It was cold and she flinched.

"Okay, you did well there and you do get used to it. Now you ask Stephen to gently rub your anus like this. Then he slowly start to push a single finger in moving the lube into your anus. Move the lube round like this. Once you are nicely lubed I can guarantee he will be hard and erect and he MUST take his time here. He has to lube his cock so he is smothered in lube."

As Julia said this Kelly felt the head of the phallus touch her anus and it slowly started to press. Her anus tightened then relaxed and she gasped as the head of the dildo started to enter her arse.

"Great stuff Kelly. He needs to stop at this point so your anus is used to him the very slowly he eases himself in like this." Kelly gasped as the dildo entered her inch by inch the stretching of her anal walls hurt but it was not a severe pain but a nice ache. "All done Kelly. I have taken you cherry all be it with a dildo." Julia laughed. "It is in, there is no more except you now need the fucking to start. Slow and build up like this. You may want Stephen to touch you like this as he does it." Julia said as she started to fuck Kelly's arse and her right hand gently started to finger Kelly's clit.

In a few moments Kelly started to cum and with the dildo filling her bum it was an orgasm she had never felt before and her legs were like jelly as she lay on the pillow and she was moaning so loudly.

"Oh god that feels amazing." Kelly gasped as Julia slowly pulled the dildo out of her.

She hugged Kelly and kissed her. "Think you are ready for the real thing now." Julia asked.

"I am not scared anymore and looking forward to it." As Kelly recovered she pulled herself up on the bed and moved the pillows back. She sat up on the bed with her back against the pillows and headboard. Kelly was flushed and her vagina continued to throb as Julia opened the bottle and poured the champagne into the glasses.

She handed Kelly her glass and she chinked the two glasses. "Congratulations young lady, you did really well there. Did you like it?"

"Did I ever." Kelly replied sipping the cold liquid. Julia climbed onto the bed next to her and held the opened punnet of strawberries between them. "I have never had an orgasm like that. Why haven't we done that before Julia." They kissed, then Julia popped a strawberry in Kelly's mouth.

"So do you want to be my girlfriend now?." Julia asked.

"Of course, I want more." Kelly responded. They spent the next few hours enjoying the bubbles, strawberries and exploring each others bodies.

**********

Laying in bed Kelly awaited Stephen and she was now ready to raise the subject of their April "event". Stephen had accepted his suggestion had weighed heavily with Kelly so they had agreed at the start of the month that it would be tried but he would not mention it and leave Kelly in peace to prepare herself.

Stephen came into the bedroom and climbed naked into the bed. He kissed Kelly and she reached out and took hold of his penis.

"Thank you for your patience this month. I have sought some advice from Julia and she has given me top tips and advice on how to approach it." Kelly deliberately decided at first she would keep back the fun she had had with Julia and how their relationship had now changed. She was wanking Stephen who was getting hard. Kelly told him the suggested steps they should follow and her idea was this Saturday evening they could have anal sex for the first time. As Stephen got closer to cuming Kelly went down on him and he filled her mouth. Rising back up the bed she hugged him, kissed him and added. "I take that as agreeing?" she said.

"Oh yes, I am looking forward to this. I will be gentle I promise." Stephen said.

Kelly smiled remembering her session with Julia. "I am less worried now so let's have some fun."

Saturday came around and Kelly found she had a nervous excitement. The day passed and in the evening Kelly told Stephen to stay downstairs as she would get everything ready in the bed room. Having sorted out everything in the bedroom Kelly took her clothes off and walked around naked. She felt her pussy and smiled as she was very moist. Walking downstairs Kelly felt very sexy as well as in control.

Walking into the front room Stephen looked up from the TV screen and grinned. His hand grabbed the remote and switched the TV off.

"Ready for some naughty fun?" Kelly asked.

"Am I ever." He replied.

She took him by the hand and led him out into the hall. As she led him to the bedroom she reminded him of the strict process they agreed to follow to enable her to accommodate him anally for the first time. In the bedroom Kelly slowly undressed Stephen and when he was naked she kissed his penis and made him hard. Then Kelly laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide open and Stephen spent a lot of time kissing and licking her pussy. After Kelly had climaxed repeatedly Stephen entered her pussy and they gently had sex but Stephen was holding back before Kelly told him she was ready.

After Stephen withdrew Kelly placed the pillows on the bed and allowed these to raise her rear up and she parted her legs. Stephen rubbed the lubricate into her skin and he probed her anus with his fingers and she felt there was ample lubricant. She heard Stephen add it to his manhood and she heard him rubbing the lube into his skin.

"Gently does it, go nice and slow." Kelly said and she felt the tip of Stephen's dick press on her anus. She took in a deep breath and felt him push and her anal muscles yielded and his head entered her bum. He held his position as she had told him and she felt calm and relaxed and slowly he began to fed his cock into her arse. Compared to the dildo Stephen felt smaller but his weigh and warmth made this different and she was enjoying accommodating his long held desire. Once he was fully inside her Stephen whispered in her ear.

"Is that okay." He asked.

"Yes, does it feel good."

"It is incredible, you are so tight." He said as he slowly started to fuck her. Kelly held the vibrator against her clit and as before the critical stimulation coupled with the anal penetration was making her get closer and closer. Kelly started to orgasm and Stephen could feel this as her anal muscles were twitching as well. He stopped moving and with his shaft fully in her he savoured the feeling of her orgasm. Then she shocked him by inserting the vibrating dildo into her pussy and Stephen felt the dildo pressure and vibration through the thin layers of flesh between Kelly's pussy and anal passage.

"Fuck I can't hold on." Stephen said and Kelly felt his hot sperm start to fill her bum. Stephen was leaning his weight on Kelly as they both recovered from their orgasms.

"Was that worth the wait?" Kelly asked.

"That was unbelievable, I have never cum like that before." He confessed.

Stephen pulled out of Kelly who had to admit her pussy and arse felt sore and her bum felt really hot given the fact it was now full of his semen.

They lay in bed cuddling and occasionally kissing each other. They were both breathing heavily and were exhausted.

"So we are a third of the way through the bucket list, is it as good as you expected?" Kelly asked.

"God yes, it has been fun. Have you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, having sex with Peter was good I have to say. I thought that might feel odd but it was good. Did you mind him fucking me?"

"Not at all, it was a huge turn on actually."

"So you don't mind me having others, I know its your turn next month but we are cool with each other doing this as long as we are honest?"

"Of course." Stephen replied. Kelly kissed him and smiled.

"I have a confession to make. You know Julia helped me prepare for tonight?"

"Yes."

"Well, we were naked together and we ended up having sex. I guess now I am bisexual and she is my girlfriend. " Kelly confessed smiling. Looking down she noticed Stephen's cock was hard. "Am I forgiven?" she asked.

"When you told me a while back she had female lovers I had assumed you were one of them." Stephen replied.

"Only from this month and thanks to our list." Kelly replied as she pushed him on his back and climbed onto his erection.