The Builder and the Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
The builder gets his way with Jennifer.
1.2k words
4.22
21.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Also, this is a work of fiction and is not based on any real/actual people. I do not condone acts of non-consent/ assault in real life.

The Builder and the Housewife Part 2

Jennifer opened her eyes to see a cruel smile on Mike's face. He had removed both his hands. If Jennifer wanted to, she could have made a run for it. Dashed out the door and run home. Instead, she was in a daze. She just stood there.

"Do you still want to go?"

"I uh....I....uh....."

"Or do you want to stay?"

He kissed her softly and gently on the cheek and then on the forehead. Then slowly trailed kisses on her throat. When he heard her moan, he started to move her towards the corner of the room where there were some rags. He lowered her slowly so her head lay against the pieces of cloth. Then he got up.

Mike took off his jacket and his white T shirt. She stared unabashedly at his sculpted pecs and defined abs. He placed his knees on either side of her legs and smiled and spoke

"I knew you wanted to stay. Scream all you want. I closed the door and this room is sound proof."

He slowly unzipped her top and a broad smile spread over his face. Jennifer squeezed her eyes shut. Mike gave a small chuckle

"Well look here. You really wanted to, didn't you?"

Out of all the days to wear her demi bra. She chose this one. Did her mind subconsciously want all this to happen? Did she want to make it easy for him? Did.....

"oooooooooooh"

Mike continued to lick on her upper body. His fingers crept up her torso and found the edge of her black lace demi bra up for better access. Jennifer moaned with pleasure until he bit down on her right nipple.

"Ouch that hurt"

"mmmmhmmmmm"

Going lower Mike gave her a love bite and she moaned again. His fingers went to work on her upper body. Teasing, flicking and lightly pinching her nipples.

Jennifer tried to push him off her to cover her upper body with her hands, but he grabbed them and pinned both her hands to the carpet.

"Now either you keep them where they are or I am going to get some rope and tie them up. Understand?"

She nodded. It was over. It was no good. She had to submit. If he tied her up she could not slap him or punch him later on. At least this way there was a chance to cause him bodily harm.

Mike, seemingly satisfied with her obedience gazed at her. With deep chocolate brown eyes she defiantly looked back at him.

"Now let's have some fun."

He lowered his hands and unzipped her jeans. He only lowered them to her feet but did not take them completely off. Jennifer could not breathe. He was going to do it. He was actually going to go all the way. Fear and anxiety overcame her and a tear rolled down her cheek. Mike licked it and grinned.

"Don't cry. I'll be gentle. At first" he whispered against her ear.

Leaving a trail of light kisses from her ear to her belly button Mike slowly put his hands on her hips. Just above her knickers. He lowered his mouth to smell her arousal and then with one finger on either side, lowered her knickers.

"You are so very ready for me darlin'."

He raised one of his hands and squeezed her. Then he started to caress her right side while touching her left side. He started to touch her legs and licked her from her knees to her upper thigh. It made her nearly arch off the carpet and she gasped at the sensation.

Mike started fingering her like before. Harder and harder. Her arousal kept building and building. Until she could not take it anymore and she moaned loudly "OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her body arched off the carpet and her legs trembled. But he didn't stop, he kept fingering her.

"No, no, no. Stop! It's too much. Please stop!" she yelled.

Eventually Mike stopped fingering her. She sighed with relief. Until she felt him tug off her jeans and her knickers. She was too spent and too exhausted to fight him. After discarding her clothes, he unzipped his jeans and lowered them and his light grey Nike boxers to the floor. His manhood looked huge compared to David.

"Please we don't have to do this. You don't have to do this" Jennifer murmured.

"Actually, we kind of do because I can't wait any longer."

Mike lowered himself on top of her and guided himself inside her. Inch by inch. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for it to be over. Mike started with slow thrusts and whispered in her ear

"You are so nice and wet for me darlin' I can't wait for you to scream."

Then his thrusts became harder and faster. Every time it hurt her a little bit. Every time she let out a small moan. He was growing inside her, she could feel it. She clenched her eyes shut and tears started to leak. She grabbed handfuls of the carpet and then suddenly grabbed his back. The plan was to push him away but instead she held onto the smooth skin. She had to; he was rocking her world. Going faster and faster.

Jennifer didn't know when but his fingers had found her core and he started fingering her again faster and faster. The simultaneous sensations had her reaching her climax in seconds and that is when Mike groaned, gave one powerful thrust and emptied himself inside her.

She was overcome with emotion. What the hell had just happened? He had just assaulted her and she had just let him. What was she going to do now? She was on birth control so that was not an issue, but she had a love bite. Or maybe more than one. How was she going to explain that to David the next time they were intimate?

Eventually Mike got up and started putting on his clothes. Jennifer could feel an ache in her core. Her legs had turned to jelly. She tried but could not get up.

"Here let me help you" saying so Mike grabbed her arm and raised her up while stealing a quick kiss. Before she could think about it, she had raised her hand and was about to slap him but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

"Just for that I could probably do somethin' that you will not like as you are probably very sore. But go ahead and see."

Jennifer thought about it and slowly let her hand fall by her side.

"You enjoyed it. Admit it. I certainly did," Mike said with a well satisfied look.

She stared daggers into him while she found her clothes and dressed.

"You should not have done this Mike."

"Maybe, maybe not but you and I both know what it was."

"No I certainly don't know because I ....I am ...never mind."

"Look at me and say that."

"I have to go."

She hastily opened the door, it was not locked after all, and ran down the stairs. She quickly walked across the road to her flat building and turned. There he was looking out from the top window, with a cruel smile on his face. She thought about his parting words, thought about what had transpired in that room, thought about whether she was a willing or unwilling participant......and smiled.

********************************END**************************************