The Builder and the Housewife

Story Info
Non-consent story about a housewife and a builder.
1.1k words
4.12
38.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first submission to Literotica so if I have made any mistakes, please bear that in mind. Also, this is a work of fiction and is not based on any real/actual people. I do not condone acts of non-consent in real life.

The Builder and the Housewife Part 1

Jennifer was a fairly good-looking brunette with silky ebony hair, married for almost a decade with a caring and loving husband, David. They had 3 children James, Katie and Lucas. Her life changed the day the builder appeared to refurbish the house across the road.

He was tall and lean but with strong arms and legs as Jennifer saw him carrying 10 kg bags of concrete to and from the house. He had Nordic features of bright blue eyes and blonde hair. A lean face, always with a stubble and a sharp nose.

For months she used to look out her window and see him work on the roof and the front rooms of the house and used to wonder what he was like. Was he friendly and chatty or rude and uptight? Did he have any family? Did he have a girlfriend? Did he like going to the pub with his mates? Then she used to berate herself for why she wanted to know all this information about a stranger.

Then one day she received post for Matthew Frost for the house across the road. Rather than return the letter to the postman she decided to return I herself. She knocked on his door and when he opened it and said hello, she asked him

"Are you Matthew Frost?"

"No sorry darlin' I'm Mike" he said with a lopsided smile.

"Oh sorry. These letters were in my postbox and I thought they were for you. They are for this address"

"Oh yeah. They must be for the previous owner. I'll take them. No worries."

She stood there for a few moments after handing Mike the letters and hen said goodbye and walked away. By the time she walked across the road and reached the door of her house she had a feeling someone was watching her. Slowly she turned around and saw Mike looking at her from the top window of the house with that same lopsided smile on his face. Shyly she smiled back and went inside.

For the next 2 months whenever Jennifer saw Mike she would smile shyly and wave. He would smile and say something like "How ya doin'?"

At Christmas, as per tradition, Jennifer baked gingerbread cake and distributed some among the neighbors. She was double minded if she should give some to Mike and when she asked David for advice, he said why not? He was our neighbor after all.

After knocking on his door and giving him the cake, she was about to walk away when Mike said

"Why don't you come over after Christmas and I'll show you the house"

Reluctantly she agreed. Somehow being alone with the rugged builder with his penetrating blue eyes and chiseled face did not seem like a good idea. In fact, it sounded quite dangerous. Conflicting emotions and thoughts troubled Jennifer for the next week. She did not ask David for advice this time and made the decision that changed everything.

It was a rainy Monday morning around 10am when Jennifer decided to go "view the house" although she had a strong feeling she would not just be viewing the house. After her third loud knock Mike came to the door. He smiled broadly when he saw her. Today he was wearing one of his black T shirts with a light grey jacket and the grey jogging bottoms, with white paint splattered all over it.

"Come on in. Get out of the rain darlin'"

She stepped inside into the gloom. The house was not well lighted in fact it was quite dim. Mike started showing her around the ground floor and the first floor. Finally, they reached the second floor. Jennifer looked out the window at the view and commented

"That's quite a view"

"Yeah. I'll say Mike said and sauntered towards her. When Jennifer turned Mike's face was mere inches from hers. Fear enveloped her heart and anticipation made her blood rush fast.

"I think I should go now" Jennifer said whispered. Her throat had gone dry and her heart was thudding. Thudding so loudly she could hear it.

"No, I think you should stay."

As he slowly came closer, Jennifer started to walk backwards until her back hit the wall. She swallowed and spoke

"Mike this is not a good idea. Please let me go"

"I think you should stop talking now" saying so he grabbed Jennifer's face with both hands and kissed her long and hard. She tried to push him away. She tried to deny him access to her mouth by shutting it firmly, but he managed to get his tongue inside. She tried to protest but with his mouth devouring hers, she could only make muffled noises.

Slowly Mike grabbed both her hands and raised them above her head while he started feeling her up with his second hand. From her hips to her collarbone, he touched her and by the time he reached the front zipper of her blouse she started to struggle against him in earnest. She tried to kick him but the angle was not good. She tried to push her pelvis against him, but that only made him more determined.

"Please, please Mike let me go. Please"

She managed to mumble when he released her mouth.

"I know you don't want to go. Do you want me to show you how I know?"

"No, no please. Don't do that. This is wrong. Please let me go."

Mike's hand which was earlier on her shirt zipper moved down to Jennifer's jeans and slipped inside. While she kept trying to move her hands from his strong grasp, he touched her inside her core. She gasped loudly. In the pin drop silence, she could hear the sounds coming from the movement of Mike's fingers. She was wet. Very, very wet.

Mike smirked and started fingering her harder and harder. Jennifer closed her eyes and her hands went slack. She did not want this. She told him so several times, but my God what was he doing to her. She could feel something building and building. It was like a sensation that was starting from her core and radiating throughout her body. She was nearing an explosion of sensations and her toes started to curl, legs and arms trembled and she was about to scream with pleasure when very abruptly Mike stopped.

**************************End of part 1***************************************