The Bully & the Brat: Devilish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking him?"

Anna nodded slightly, her face red with shame, "I...."

"You put it on him good. He lets you drive his car. How much are you making now? It better not be more than me," Marsha intrusively questioned.

"I don't even know, he... um, he didn't say," Anna replied.

"Mmhmm, let me find out you tryna take my man."

"No! I-"

"I'm just fucking with you, Anna. Don't nobody want that prick," she giggled.

Anna took a deep breath, relieved there would be no conflict between them. She hadn't wanted to fuck him, but each time became more tempting than the last.

"He's a charmer though, that body, mmm. His dick is not the biggest, but he be working it, doesn't he?" Marsha laughed.

Anna was highly uncomfortable with the conversation, wishing Marsha would drop it. She gave brief answers to most of Marsha's intimate questions.

The last thing Anna wanted to be was one of Jeff's many women. The role took on a sickness in the pit of her stomach, and she took deep breaths to keep from throwing up. The door chimed, bringing her eyes quickly toward the large glass doors.

Anna sighed in relief when her old co-worker Pete approached with a smile.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," He beamed and reached to rub her head, "How have you been, kid?"

"I'm good," she beamed, "how's your mama?"

"She's a lot better now, thank god, I didn't think you would remember all that."

His large frame was flabby, and he rocked the chair as he plopped in front of her desk. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there seemed to be something different about her. She was always a pretty girl, but there was something in her eyes that let him know she was maturing and no longer a little girl.

"I heard about your mama, and I am sorry she got mixed with those guys."

"Yeah," Anna frowned, "Hope she will get clean now, maybe get out before she's too old to enjoy life."

Pete nodded, "Yeah, we can only hope. That shit is hard to kick. What else have you been up to?"

Marsha interrupted with a chuckle, "You better leave your boss's girlfriend alone, PJ."

Pete furrowed his brows and looked toward her for an explanation. Anna was on the task before Marsha could describe it.

"No, no, he's my aunt's neighbor. I am just feeding his dog while he is away."

Pete nodded and smiled, "Oh. I'm glad I don't have that prissy motherfucker in my neighborhood. How long is that bitch gone?"

Anna chuckled, "Hopefully, forever. It used to be fun working here when I was in high school."

Marsha rolled her eyes.

"Y'all act like this place ain't in order, and business hasn't been booming since he took over. You are working full-time now, PJ. You had to sell drugs before Jeff took over, so I would be thankful if I were you."

Pete chuckled and rubbed his beard, eying Anna with a smile, "Well, now we know who the boss's girlfriend really is, huh?" he chuckled at Anna.

"And I enjoy the perks," Marsha smiled, showing off her necklace.

Wide-eyed, Anna felt the color drain from her cheeks, "He got you that?" She asked, holding her breath.

The diamonds were smaller than the one Anna had in her dresser at home, but she still felt a nudge of envy.

"Might as well have. I got a commission when I sold a few sets. Marty ain't never gave us shit."

Anna nodded. She shook off the jealous feeling. She had to get over Jeffrey Anderson as quickly as possible.

+

The plane ride was smooth, yet the tension Kate felt was rough. She glared at him knowing he wasn't going to tell her his valid reasoning for coming home. The past week was pure bliss despite Saturday's incident.

"Are you staying with us?" Kate asked.

The receipt emailed from AirB & B was a clue, but she wanted to hear it from him.

"No, you need to be with your husband," Jeff stated.

"Will you visit?" she inquired, reaching for his hand.

He took it, grazing his thumb against her soft hand, "Probably not. I want to stay away until I get my full inheritance."

"I thought you said you would fight it."

"How?" Jeff snapped. His voice became too bold, and he looked around to ensure no one heard his outburst.

"You already know what I have to do," he uttered in annoyance.

"I know what you could have done."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Close your eyes and relax," he mumbled more to himself than her.

"So, you are going to marry a stranger?" Kate asked, holding her breath for the answer.

"I have to. I don't love her, okay," Jeff clarified before explaining his choice, "Anna is young, and she has a good head on her shoulders. If she does what I tell her, she can run the store with my last name, and I can move back here, and things can return to normal."

Kate's nod was enough for him to shut his eyes to all the burdens. She was the primary concern. He knew she was pissed. But had he married her, she would undoubtedly have tied him down like a real husband. Giving her to his brother was the best decision he made. Anna Costello was the perfect wife for him, she had nothing, and if she behaved, she would have the world.

-

Life without Jeff was terrific. Working at the store was amazing and felt familiar. Anna appreciated filling her day with more activities than feeding a hungry baby and checking the mail. The only downside to working was on Fridays when Marsha got paid. Anna did not. She had asked Marty to write her a check, but her old boss acted as if he was afraid to speak to her. He went so far as to have Pete deliver most of the furniture to the store. Even though Cindy never frowned when asked, she hated asking for gas money.

It wasn't the same result from Rod.

"Jeff hasn't paid you?" Rod asked, scowling.

Anna shook her head, feeling foolish now that Rod was so furious.

Rod mumbled insults as he searched his pocket to retrieve his cell phone.

"No, please! Please don't call him. I'll get it whenever he comes back."

Rod looked at her suspiciously but put his phone down, "He is playing both of us," he bitterly chuckled.

Anna nodded, keeping her head down to avoid his gaze.

He poured more whiskey into his half-full glass, "I'm barely making ends meet as it is."

"I know, and I'm so sorry."

He swallowed a gulp of the burning liquid before speaking, averting his gaze to her hips in short shorts.

"It's not your fault. It's not mine really, shit I was...." he trailed off, unsure how to explain.

"I appreciate everything you've done, Anna. Seriously," He shook his head at his stupidity, then his eyes wandered toward her crotch as she waited for his next move.

"It's fine. You had no choice. Can I get some money until Jeff gets back, please?" Anna asked again, shifting anxiously.

Rod nodded and went into his wallet, pulling out a few big bills, "I, um. If you are ever feeling the urges while he's gone, you know, I don't mind...."

"You are married to my aunt," Anna reminded him, holding her hand.

"I'm sorry. That was, um, keep that between us, please," he smiled, handing over the cash.

"Yeah," Anna shifted uncomfortably, "Thank you, and I'll pay both of you back for everything."

"I'm working on a way to prosecute that son of a bitch. He has no right to intimidate me. I'm not too fond of the games he is playing. The bastard will not hold me back from my promotion. He's got something coming for him," he ranted in a whisper.

Anna just nodded as he continued detailing his grievances about his neighbor. Rod's face turned red as he clutched his drink, gulping the remainder in a vengeance

"....And you need your money," he added.

-

-

Anna continued working free of charge and feeding his dog each morning and night. Since Jeff was no longer around, Marsha had begun to dress in her typical attire, and Anna joined in. She was elated when Pete complimented her at work one day.

"You went from cute to gorgeous too fast," he smiled, leaning a chair against his shoulder.

Anna was thrilled and had started wearing a bit of makeup and wearing her hair down around her face instead of in a messy bun. The following week she decided to play her cards. It had been two weeks since she had been fucked, and although it had been under far too bizarre circumstances, she was craving a man's attention. While Marty feared another encounter and, more so, his cousin's wrath, Pete could care less. He heard the rumors and got a warning from Marty, but when the sweet girl invited him to lunch, he couldn't say no.

When Pete gave her his number, they were texting daily. The two soon became inseparable at work, taking long lunches at different restaurants. After a week, Anna invited him over on a Sunday afternoon to watch football with her family.

Pete was immediately attached to Josh, helping Anna with the baby whenever he was over. Even though he wasn't the most attractive guy, he was the sweetest guy she knew. He was overweight, keeping his beard long to hide his double chin, and tattoos covered his pale skin.

Anna had heard rumors he had been in jail, but she couldn't judge him when her mother was in prison.

-

Pete lounged on a chair, watching Anna jump around in the pool. In the shallow end, her ass came into view. His cock was hard as a rock from seeing her thickness, and he quickly averted his eyes. He noticed her uncle never did the same. That sort of thing irked Pete, who summoned her to swim toward him.

"Hey," Anna purred, propping her arms around the edge, "You should get in."

"I've never been good in the water, baby doll, but you have fun. I'm having fun watching."

"You like to watch?" Anna asked, batting her lashes.

"You can say that," he smiled, blushing red.

Unsure of what to do with such a young beauty, Pete could hardly believe she was giving him the time of day. Perhaps she was just a lonely girl.

Anna's face contrasted with her body. She had angelic angled eyes from a heavy dose of waterproof eyeliner. Those orbs shone as luminous and innocent as her smile. When she left the pool, he saw her womanly form as clear as day. Long brown curly fell around her wet, bronzed shoulders. Her sloping hips would have given her petite body an hourglass approach had it not been for her small breasts. She was all ass, and Pete smiled as she lounged beside him, giving him a full showcase.

Anna pushed her hair over her shoulder and smiled, "You can watch me closer now," she giggled.

"You are worth watching, beautiful." he smiled.

Anna was unsure why he hadn't made a move. So, after a fun day by the pool, and with a side eye from her aunt and uncle, she invited Pete into her bedroom. She changed into a long T-shirt and opted for the silkiest panties she could find.

After a movie and sweet cuddles with no sexual hint, Anna shifted his hand around her bare thigh.

"You are just as soft as you are beautiful," he said, gently stroking her softness.

Turning to face him, Anna blushed and pushed her lips against his. His kiss was gentle enough, and she added tongue, which heightened her arousal. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hummed against his lips.

Pete was shocked at her frenzied tongue movements but fell into place. He matched her twirls, pulling her onto his lap.

"You really like me?" He questioned in a whisper against her lips.

Pete was a great kisser, and having a lover of her choice made her even hornier. Nodding, Anna leaned up, and he fell back as she mounted his clothed frame.

Anna initiated sex grinding her hips into his lap. She bent and sucked his neck with passion while Pete gently clasped her hips.

Pete shifted up under her shirt to cup her tender tits. He moaned against her lips, letting his cock nudge against her heated crotch.

"You are so cute," Anna whispered, splashing her tongue against his neck.

Pete was overwhelmed and closed his eyes as she did a seductive grind against his lap.

Anna smiled at his awed expression, "Do you like this," she whispered, pushing harder against his cock.

"Yeah, yes," Pete swallowed hard before kissing her sweet brims. His eyes widened when she nibbled on his bottom lip. She was more seasoned than he reasoned and pulled at her shirt, sending it over her head.

"Damn," he smiled, "You can't tease me like this."

Pete cupped her boob, bringing it to his mouth for a soft suckle. Reaching into his pocket, he clasped a plastic-covered condom in his fists. He wasn't sure it would happen but held hope.

"Do you want to be teased...." Anna breathed into his ear, "Or do you want to fuck my little pussy?"

Eagerly, Pete nodded, pulling his dick from his jogging pants. The shaft wasn't too long or thick. He quickly placed the rubber on his cock.

Anna giggled at his rush. Sliding over, her pussy gobbled up his cock instantly. Smashing her weight on his lap, she ground into his lap to get his full length.

"Uh, oh, God, you're. So. Wet," Pete sighed, clawing his nails against the sheets.

"Hmm, yeah, you love my pussy?" Anna asked with a giggle.

"Yes, fuck, yes," Pete mumbled, keeping his eyes closed to ward off his explosion.

"Oh, shit," he groaned, curling his toes.

Anna placed her hands on his chest and popped her ass, bouncing harder than ever. She was so excited to have cock fill her void and relished in a slight stretch. Pete was different from Jeff. He lay with his eyes closed, and his fist clenched. She eyed his expression as one of anguish which slowed her hop. She wanted to pause and ask if he was okay but continued to ride his cock with ease.

"Uh, uh, pound my little pussy from the back, Daddy," she dubbed, giving spice to his stiffness.

Anna dragged toward the edge and arched her back high for his amusement. Her round cheeks, tanned brown from the sun, wiggled around excitedly.

Taking a deep breath, Pete pushed into her soft dripping folds.

"Oh... shhit," he hissed, carefully holding onto her broad hips.

"Oh, yes, fuck me..."

Anna used her hips set in motion to milk his cock. She squeezed her pussy around his shaft and pushed back. Before she could moan in ecstasy, Pete groaned in release.

"Hmm, oh, fuck." Pete breathed out, dropping his head, "Damnit."

It was over, and Anna felt sore. But Pete was a nice guy, and she could never be mean to him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Pete lifted her to kiss her cheek.

"Sorry about that. You, uh, you got some bomb pussy," he chuckled off his embarrassment.

"Thanks," Anna smiled, trying not to be upset at the failed first time.

"Did you cum?" Pete asked, laying back on her small bed.

"Umhmm," Anna lied.

She was disappointed but curled beside him in comfort as he wrapped his arm around her. Sex eventually improved but was not as exciting or satisfying as her first, second, or third time with Jeff.

-

-

Pete and Anna hung out a lot. Sometimes, they wouldn't even have sex, only cuddle, and kiss while watching a tv show. Cindy was weary of the wild man, she did not think he was an appropriate match for her 21-year-old niece, but she kept her thoughts to herself, delighted Anna did not desire her raunchy neighbor.

Cindy had just put Josh down when she heard the door turn. Not expecting Anna or Rod home this early, she was hesitant about going to the door. But when Jeff walked in, he soothed her nerves, bringing a smile to her delicate lips.

"Jeff! You're back," she squealed, skipping toward him.

Jeff smiled, closed the door, and pulled her in his arms for a hug that turned into an intimate kiss on the lips.

"Hello, Beautiful," he said, licking his chops with hunger. Her slimming, athletic number took his eyes straight to her breasts, wrapped tight in a tank top.

He had never kissed her before. Delighted, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his thick neck. She smeared kisses against his salt-and-pepper beard with soft moans of craving. Her appetite was overwhelming, and she pushed her hot crotch against his hard body. Biting her bottom lip, she brushed her finger against his lips, wet from her kiss.

"God, I've missed you."

Jeff chuckled, dropping her to her feet, "I'm glad I've been missed."

"You can't stay gone so long."

Cindy gazed fondly at him as if he would disappear again. Her crotch burned with favor while her asshole ached to be stretched by his cock. Quickly, she removed her tank top, revealing D cups with hard pink nipples.

"They won't be home for a while," she reminded him, "I need you."

Jeff chuckled at her enthusiastic approach, slapping her toned ass cheek. Her two identical breasts didn't bounce much when he slapped them playfully. He bent down, sucking hard on the side of her breast to leave a red mark. Suckling her stiff nipples, Jeff reached to knead her asscheeks.

Cindy threw her head back in ecstasy, her hands trekking to rub the thick meat that hung over his thigh.

"How much did you miss me?" Jeff asked, a warm breath against her cleavage.

"So, Mmm, oh, so, fucking much."

"Bend over," he instructed, pulling at her blonde ponytail.

Dominated with desire over her lover's absence, she quickly bent over the small table in the foyer. He wasted no time entering her wet slit and stroked slow and deep. Cindy's cunt loosened swiftly, leaving a silky sheen against his cock and suit pants.

"Harder," she bellowed.

Holding on to her tiny waist, Jeff pushed in and out at an exhilarating pace. The table rocked back and forth with each thrust he delivered. To be so small and delicate, she took each pound to her pussy with stride, fastening her legs upright.

"Fuck, mmm-hmm," Jeff moaned, bringing his big hand to rest on her long neck to inch her up.

His tongue licked the soft hairs around her nape, "Hmm, shit. You are dripping for me, sweetheart."

"Ugh, god, this pussy is yours, uh, yes, I'm coming....."

Cindy held onto the slab, thankful for the gifted dick in her life. He thrusted violently fucking her with all his strength as the decor on the table fell to the floor. She moaned and groaned, enjoying the growth of her once-tight pussy hole.

"Fuck me in the ass, please, Daddy," she moaned in a tiny voice.

Jeff gave an uncomfortable chuckle at her choice of words before pulling out. He disliked that title coming from anyone but Anna. He held his hand out, and she produced a generous amount of spit onto his palm. Her asshole was tight, but he slipped inside with less resistance than before.

Cindy screamed in ecstasy with each inch he gave her. Jeff backed up before sliding back and opening her tight ass. The tight grip around his dick sent his knees buckling as he finished deep inside her. He took a deep breath, quickly zipping up his suit pants.

"It's been too long. I can't last too long in that tight ass," Jeff winked, slapping her bare cheeks, "I'll be back tonight."

"Rod should be passed out early. He's working on a big case. You can fuck me all night," Cindy informed, pulling up her purple leggings.

"Yeah, I'll be back when he gets off," he said, going for the door.

"Good, you can meet Anna's new boyfriend, Peter. He's ugh," Cindy frowned, shaking her head, "The guy is covered in ink; he claims he works at your store, but he looks like a damn drug dealer. I hoped she wasn't anything like her mother, but she may be using drugs. I don't know, but I know that boy gives me the creeps," she giggled.

Cindy quit laughing when she noticed Jeff's expression shift. She then saw the jewelry box in his hand and smiled.

"Is that for me?"

It was a pair of earrings that matched the necklace he had never seen Anna wear.

"Yeah, here. Don't wear any underwear tonight." Jeff held a tight smile, attempting to hide the rage he felt inside.

Instead of going to the store as he had planned and getting some well-needed head, Jeff headed across the yard to his house. Everything was in place, exactly how he left it, save for the overflowing food in Butler's bowl.

Rubbing his palms against his dog's crown, Jeff relaxed in his office chair, studying the security camera footage on the screen. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Anna had followed orders and only stayed in the house long enough to refill the bowls and pet the dog before leaving out the back door.