The Bully & the Brat: Devilish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Jeff set in to pierce her opening. The stretching of her tight cunt shifted her to sprawl.

"Ow, Oh, ugh..."

Jeff scowled, "Hush, girl."

Wincing, Anna tried to pull her legs away from his firm grip and looked toward the official, "Please, make him stop!"

Instead of assisting her, the man plopped down on the bed. Jeff broke into her tightness while Anna used her pussy to clench his thickness and keep him out of her. He used his palm to push open her thighs. He craved his cock at the hilt to punish her defiantly embarrassing stunt.

"Ahh, help me, please."

Despite her protest, her pussy caved, moistening itself for his exploit. Anna fought the hunger for his cock. She waved her bound hands around, swatting at his stomach and sending the belt loose.

With both hands, she pushed his chest, "Get off me!"

"She loves to fight," Jeff snorted to Terry, "But trust me, this pussy loves me."

"Hurry up, playboy," Terry chuckled.

Jeff eased in and out, filling her void with craving. Anna clawed at his arms, trying not to moan as his cock hit spots she hadn't felt in a month. He held her arms down, leaning closer to her pained expression.

"Stop fighting. You know we both need this," he whispered against her lips.

"Ugh, uh," Anna groaned, hating that her cunt was spewing slime around his shaft, lubing it as he heightened his quest.

As he stroked, she couldn't help but build momentum, turning her groans into satisfied moans. With a few strokes, her pussy creamed around his cock, and she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist.

"Uhhm, ah, ooh," she breathed harder from the sweeping strokes.

However delicious, she looked up at his lustful gaze and glared at his abuse. His eyes centered on her mean mug, and he smiled.

"You thought you could run from me?" Jeff asked, thrusting deeper and slamming his balls onto her cheeks, "This pussy belongs to me, bitch."

"Uhhm, stop, uh, uh," she panted.

Overwhelmed with her crushed countenance, Jeff closed his arm around her throat, pounding her tiny cunt with fury. Anna winced at the deep penetration. Before she could whine from the painfully deep thrusts, she felt a drastic bliss soar past the ache. She wiggled to fight, knowing without her consent, she was going to cum.

"Ahh... stop, stop, mmm.."

With his cock deeply nestled in her hot box, Jeff could feel her cunt contracting against his shaft. Yanking her shirt up, he pounded her little pussy, bending down to gnaw her nipple.

Anna scratched her nails against his back and held him closer, now afraid the police would barge in and shatter her oncoming explosion. She could care less about the set of eyes watching her ravishment. Her body merely curled for cock.

"Ugh, oooh, ah, ah...."

"Come for Daddy, little girl," Jeff panted with harder thrusts.

"Aah, god...."

Jeff roughly grasped her torso, forcing her up and down his shaft and knocking her head against the mirror. He looked down, observing as her pussy gobbled up his cock. Palming her head, he pulled it toward their adjoined bodies and nudged her widened sights closer to the action.

"Is this what you needed?" Jeff asked with a smirk, "Look how juicy I made this little cunt."

Anna tried to push him away but pathetically failed, "Uh, ugh, you're too deep.... Uh, it hurts."

Jeff started to appease her liking, but his brows crinkled with frustration, thinking of Pete's hands on his property.

"Stop running," he grunted, "Since you want to be a slutty little bitch. Who gets fucked in a shitty motel. You're going to take this cock."

Anna whined from the painful thrusts that summoned her head to spin and her body to flutter, "Ah, god..."

She broke when his mouth covered hers but quickly twisted her head. Jeff entered unknown territory as he leaned in, stuffing his cock to the hilt.

"Ughh...mm, it, ow," she whined, inhaling a deep gust of air.

"You better fucking kiss me, bitch," he snarled against her lips before stuffing his tongue into her mouth.

Their tongues collided in a rhythm that made his bottomless search tolerable. Slowing his stroke, Jeff clutched her head, pressing her deeper into his kiss while her hands clasped onto his broad shoulders. As he rolled his hips, Anna gradually thawed, and her hand instinctively grazed his beard. Dominated by his hectic kiss and grating cock, she let her tongue explore him until the utmost pleasure peaked. Her body nor her mind could deny the pleasure. His cock hit a place her body couldn't fathom in this unwanted position.

"Ah, hmm, oh my god," she groaned from the sparks of passion threatening to evolve.

Still frantic, Jeff bit down on her bottom lip and shivered with fixation. He was unsure what it was that made her so addictive. It could have been the pursuit. He had never felt so feral nor badly yearned to dominate a female this way. She deserved it, he presumed, and the amount of wetness surrounding his cock was proof.

"Stop running from this dick, girl," he chastised, "You fucking love it."

Although she was relaxed from her eruption, his leverage over her body filled her with offense. She shook her head, unable to object to his hard body weaving against her small frame.

Jeff scowled, propping her feet onto his shoulder. Clasping onto ankles with both hands, he stroked faster, determined to punish her pussy and leave more cream blanketing his cock.

"Cum on this cock. You Hard-headed. Little cunt," he panted, thrusting up.

"Ahh, god, oh God," she groaned, trying to catch her breath from the aching euphoria sliding through her limping body.

Anna leaned her head in as Jeff assaulted her cunt. She watched as his dick reappeared, only to get buried deep inside her again. Her puffy pussy lips blushed pink from his attack.

"You're going to cum on this cock until I tell you to stop," Jeff grunted, reaching down to vigorously rub her rosy bud, sensitive to the touch.

"Ahh, god, Ohhh," Anna cried in pleasure, squirming from his rough fingers.

Jeff wasn't letting up, and her body couldn't resist any longer. She screamed, feeling a foreign tension inside her, coming to a climax.

"Oh! My, ah, ah," Anna gasped, spreading her legs wider and rearing her head back from his tug, "Ahhh! Fuck!"

Her thighs shook as the powerful sensation flooded her body. She tried to shift but plunged into the mirror, trembling as squirts of liquid shot out of her pussy and drenched the countertop. It was a new experience that blew her fragile mind. She looked toward him wide-eyed, convinced he had broken her blossom.

Jeff hauled inside her, then dragged back, admiring her newfound gape.

"Who's this pussy belong to, girl?" he asked with a violent push.

"Ahh, hmm." Shuttering with sensitivity, Anna whispered, "Oh, You, mm, it's yours...."

"Tell him whose little greedy cunt this is," Jeff instructed, pulling her hair to face the strange eyes that oversaw her change of heart.

"It's his," Anna hissed as his cock pushed back into her slippery slit.

"Who?" Jeff asked.

Anna moaned before retelling his request, "Hmm, oh, it's daddy's little cunt," she repeated in a ragged breath.

"That's it, baby," Jeff rasped.

"Ahh, ooh, Dadddddy," Anna whined, feeling a heat rise in her chest with each slow stroke of his cock. His thumb rolled across her clit, a stimulating duo that curled her spine.

"Ooh, Hmm," she hissed, bucking her hips with a newfound desire.

"Shit," Jeff groaned, bringing her tiny toes into his mouth.

Rushing in and out, he sucked on her pinky toe, watching her cream puddle around his shaft, "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Ahhh. Hmmm, y,yess" she stuttered as bliss roughly melted around her loins.

"I'm gonna have to put a leash on you if you keep giving my pussy away." Jeff uttered, pulling at her shivering arm, "Get down here and clean that shit up."

Overwhelmed with desire, Anna dropped to her knees on the carpet, licking her juice from his stiff cock. Jeff stood rigid as his future wife attempted to take the thick crown of his cock into her petite mouth. Keeping a handful of hair in his palm, he guided deeper into her mouth.

Jeff glanced at Terry with a smirk, "If they want to act like a slut you treat them like one."

The detective stood and chuckled at her change of heart, "Well, that's one way to handle it."

Terry smiled, leaning against the wall as the short Hispanic girl cleaned his cock of her eruption.

"I'd love a go, maybe some of that warm mouth for my troubles," he requested.

"No, can't do that," Jeff smiled, looking down at her closed eyes and pink tongue sliding against his shaft, "You're Daddy's little Brat, aren't you?" He chuckled, sliding his fingers against her scalp.

Sickened and suddenly aware of herself, Anna paused, coming to her feet. She wiped her mouth and rushed into her night shorts, embarrassed by her act of arousal.

"Do you want me to take her in?" Terry asked, causing Anna to pause.

Zipping up his pants, Jeff shook his head, giving Anna a stern look, "No. Let's go home unless you want to be arrested for whatever narcotics your little fat boyfriend stashed here."

Anna shook her head. She didn't want to see her aunt. She still hated Jeff, and going down for something she didn't do seemed better than going with him.

Jeff approached her with a challenging gaze, "We are leaving."

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Anna announced.

"Well, that didn't last long," Terry cracked up, stirring Jeff's temper.

"Dammit, girl," Jeff clenched his teeth and pulled her arm taut, "Get your ass in that car, or I'll carry you."

Jeff kept his promise and hauled her onto his shoulder. Anna cried out for help. Once outside, she kept screaming, yet the authorities looked at her as if she was crazy. After witnessing her cries of passion, the detective took her stunt for an act and assured the cops everything was fine. Looking the other way, they made no fuss as Jeff shoved her inside the car. She continued to cry for help banging on the window that he stood before.

"I appreciate this, Terry," Jeff smiled, leaning back to pressure the passenger door.

"No problem. All of that has to be a show, the way she was carrying on in that room," Terry chuckled.

"Women, am I right?"

Terry slapped his hand and turned to walk toward the hotel lobby where the police were investigating gang members two floors above. It was perfect timing for an ideal offense in Jeff's mind.

Jeff got into his car and roughly buckled her in, fighting off her swinging hands. He stayed quiet on the way home while Anna shouted words of contempt, slamming her fists into the dashboard. A few of her slaps went across his face as he continued driving. When the violence didn't work, she begged him to release her from the car.

Jeff parked in front of his house and looked at her, disappointed. Anna was hyperventilating, curled against the door.

"Come on. It's your fault. I told you to stop playing games with me."

"I'm not going in that fucking house." She panted, "You're a fucking psychopath who needs to be in prison!"

"You've shown your ass enough for one night. Get in that fucking house. Before I wake up your aunt and uncle and tell them where you've been."

"We can tell her now. I don't care," she sobbed.

Softening his approach, Jeff tugged her to face him, "Come on. Stop crying, and let's go inside."

Her hand popped against his bearded jaw with the last Jeff could stand. Lugging toward her, he grasped her waist. He struggled to carry and stifle her fowl mouth with his other hand. She heaved her body about, kicking and flinging her arms around to hit him. A few jabs to the chest irritated him to shake her petite body.

"Stop that shit."

When he entered their bedroom, Jeff tossed her on the California king bed. Anna got up instantly, throwing a succession of punches his way. He grasped her wrists to stop her minor attack and admired the fire burning in her brown eyes.

"Relax," he cooed, "Give Daddy a kiss," he added, poking his lips out.

Jeff laughed as she turned her head in defiance.

"I'll run you a bath and get you ready for bed, baby."

Anna seethed, "I am not your baby. You're nothing to me."

Jeff chuckled at her remarks of scorn, "I brought you home, where you belong, because I care about us."

"There is no us! I hate you. What don't you get? So lock me up, ruin my fucking life, bitch!"

"Anna, I love you, and I want you to be with me," he told her, patiently waiting for her to calm down.

His soothing words made her even more frantic.

"Fuck you. You don't love anyone but yourself."

Jeff laughed, rubbing her knee. Anna hauled off, trying to kick him away. He caught her leg, pulling her toward him and positioning his body upon hers.

"Listen to me. If you put your hands on me again, we will have a big problem," he spoke calmly, yet his voice dripped with warning.

Anna gazed at him with pitiful eyes, tears threatening to fall.

"Don't cry. You brought this shit on yourself."

"I just want to go home," she sobbed.

"You are already home, Anna."

Jeff pulled up her shirt. No bra made her breast immediately accessible for teasing. She took deep breaths staring at the ceiling while he fondled her tit.

"I want you, and I told you I always get what I want," Jeff muttered in a hot breath against her nipple.

"I hate you," Anna whined, "I don't want you."

"Cut the shit. I know you like me. And you know you have me wrapped around your finger, you know how to piss me off, and I know you do it on purpose. That's why you fucked that fat fuck, and let your uncle nibble on your cunt. You miss this dick," Jeff smiled, laying back on her stomach.

"Shut up! You are so full of yourself!" she scowled. "Fuck you and your old dick!" she pushed his head hard.

Anna gasped when he jumped up. Turning her around, he gripped her body tightly against his torso. He slapped her short-covered round ass four times. The stinging sensation made her groan while she felt his hard dick press against her stomach, sending her clit throbbing.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he warned, swatting his palm harder against her rear, "You keep trying to fucking fight me. You are lucky I only spank stubborn little bitches."

Another few spanks sent a moan to escape her lips. She muffled it by burying her face in the pillow while he continued his discipline.

"Apologize!" Jeff yelled, excitement twinkling in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," she grumbled.

He was huge, and she knew well if he wanted to, he could cause her damage. Anna felt like a rag dog as he carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she watched him turn on the faucet to a large garden tub.

Jeff let the water run and walked over to where Anna sat, licking her wounds. He held her hand in a flattering gesture that calmed her sorrow.

"I love you, Anna," he said, ripping into her thoughts.

"Bullshit, you don't even like me. You love to treat me like shit," she whispered.

"Look at me. You are the only woman that makes me happy, and I want to marry you. How can I make you happy? What can I do?" Jeff asked, kissing her forehead, "Because I can not leave you alone, I can't, Anna, and I will not stop until I get what I want, and I want you in my bed every night," he explained.

Holding firm, Anna whimpered at his touch. Her hips naturally lifted, allowing Jeff to pull down her shorts. He often made it hard to breathe. His seduction was distinguished. His lips scoured her womanly folds. Her chest heaved, but his delicate kisses made her lick her lips, artlessly spreading her knees open. His tongue tossed a few times on her clit then he stopped to massage her legs, unfolding the need for his tongue.

"Anna, will you marry me?" Jeff asked her with direct eye contact.

Her expression fell grim, and she dropped her head back, "No."

"Please, please, please, please," Jeff begged, resuming polished kisses around her thick thighs.

Jeff shook her body, and her thighs jiggled freely, "I love you, and I need you in my life, all of you." His eyes traveled up to gaze at her turned-up nose.

Anna clenched her fist in anger, "You think I am dumb? You don't love me. I know guys like you. All you want to do is-"

"Okay, stop" Jeff drew a frustrated breath, "Will you shut up if I tell you the truth?"

"I don't care what you have to stay. I just want to go home."

"Anna, my father left me four million dollars when he died. I only get two unless I get married. If I marry you, you will be rich, and I'll be richer than I already am."

His countenance was now frank. He didn't like being under the microscope and grimaced, awaiting her response. "Are you happy now? Goddamn, you're a stiff little bitch," he laughed off his annoyance and cut off the running water, checking the temperature before adding bubbles.

Anna was puzzled but comforted to hear his actual reasoning.

"Come on. A bath will help you feel better."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jeff brought her to his side, carrying her to the tub. He placed her into the warm foaming water and reached for a loofah.

"Here, wash that poverty off you." Jeff urged, "The hell were you thinking riding around with that fucker?"

Removing his clothes, he eyed her puzzled expression. Anna looked toward him with a pout and swallowed hard as he rolled his boxers around his thighs. He was sexy as sin and wanted to marry her; something wasn't adding up.

"Why me?"

Jeff shrugged and stepped into the warm water, positioning himself behind her. He couldn't explain how he felt. He had never had to compel a woman. Even as a youth, he could charm his mother and stepmother into conforming to his childish whims.

"I like you. You work hard and have a good heart and a decent pussy. And, quiet. I know you don't care for me, so I feel like you'll shut up and let me do what I want."

"And what is that?" Anna moved up when she felt his cock poke against her ass.

"Anything I want," he said, pulling her back in his lap, "Relax," he whispered, brushing the loofah against her soft skin.

Anna felt awkward but couldn't deny his warm embrace mixed with the warm water had softened her tension. She sensed the comfort and desire she had wanted so badly to feel with Pete.

Jeff slowly pushed the loofah over her tender nipples, sore from his earlier bites. Her breath caught in her throat as his lips pressed against her neck. He undid the bun atop her head, sending curls to puddle over her shoulder.

"Once we get married and I sort out some things, we can enroll you in college classes. Get you a nice car to drive back and forth," Jeff explained.

The thought brought a small smile, but she paused to frown, "Are you serious? Or are you bullshitting?"

He stroked her face while his other hand wrapped around her torso, pulling her closer. All of his touches were gentle and calming but added to her suspicion.

"I promise," Jeff whispered in a silky note, sliding his hands around her wet thighs. Grabbing her leg, he brought it out into the cool air. "You are too short."

Anna giggled and shifted in his lap, burying her stems deep into the warm water. His cock teased her opening while his breath tickled her ear. Looking back, she stared at his brown-rimmed lips. Anna didn't want to fall for him, but he had something more potent than his immaculate cock. His deep pockets teased her common sense, and she smiled.

Jeff beamed a sparkling grin that passionately rushed to her heart.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, brushing his fingers against her chin.

"I'll need a cut," she announced, cutting the sexual tension he felt.

Jeff arched his brow, "Of what?"

Anna turned toward the wall and smiled, "Your money, duh."

"Um," Jeff chuckled, "An education, a car goes a long way. I mean, I will upgrade you."