The Bully & the Brat: Devilish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff had expected her to at least snoop, which she did not. Had she ventured into the living room, she would have seen further instructions on a piece of paper, a dozen roses, a debit card, and his credit card. He had to laugh. She had been working for free for the past three months, driving his gas guzzler back and forth. Had she been vindictive like himself, Butler would have starved. It seemed the only order she didn't follow was keeping his favorite pussy on standby.

"That little slut," Jeff chuckled to himself, pouring a shot of bourbon to calm his nerves.

*

That afternoon, Anna hurried home to prepare for her date. She parked his car in front of his house and returned to unlock the door.

"Hey there, little girl," Jeff appeared at the back door.

Anna flinched at his deep voice. He looked handsome and relaxed, and her clit jerked at his presence. She quickly handed him his car keys.

"I wasn't supposed to come back until Friday so you can finish the week. I'm sure Butler enjoyed your company," he smiled.

"I, um...." Anna timidly shifted her feet, "I was wondering about my pay. I haven't received anything from Marty."

"Why would he have access to anything that belongs to me?" Jeff smiled and changed the subject, "I've missed you. Have you missed me?"

"What does that matter? You need to cut me a check or something 'cause I did everything you asked me to do."

"Clearly, you didn't do everything since you've been fucking that fat fuck."

"Uhm..."

Anna backed up from the dark glint in his eyes. She eyed his clenched jaw. She had no doubt he would envy her new relationship, but he had no say in her affairs.

"We've been talking."

"Talking?" Jeff chuckled off his bitterness and her disrespect before centering his eyes back on her.

"Right now, we're friends, but maybe one day, who knows." Anna shrugged, keeping a cool head despite the fire blazing in his gaze.

"You are playing games with me, and that's not a wise move, little girl."

Anna scoffed, "You are playing with my money. I've worked for free enough to pay off whatever little chump change I stole from your busted-ass store in high school."

"Busted ass store?" Jeff sneered, "Go inside and feed my fucking dog before you piss me off." he barked, motioning her inside.

"Do it yourself. I want my money."

"Go!"

"Or what?" Anna challenged.

Jeff arched his brow, knowing she was cruising for a bruising and rolling out insults for one reason. Anna wanted his cruelty. From the look in her eyes, she needed it. Her thighs pressed together as she awaited him to handle her, turning her asscheeks a crimson hue. Instead, he choose a weapon of humiliation

"Does Cindy know about you and your uncle?"

The color drained from her face, and Anna swallowed her rage.

"I could tell her tonight since she's invited me to dinner."

With her head down in shame, Anna remained quiet.

"Is that what you want? You want to break your aunt's heart?" Jeff asked.

Anna shook her head and stepped to the backdoor. He caught her shoulder, pushing her back to his chest.

"You will stop seeing him immediately,"

Anna eyed his vicious stare with uncertainty.

"That was your last warning. Do you understand me?" Jeff rubbed his jaw, "Get your slutty ass in that house and feed that dog," he ordered, with a shove.

Anna had been in and out of the house for weeks feeding the pup, yet this was the first time she had been nervous to enter. She had chills like the night she had whored herself for his behalf.

Anna had put dog food into one bowl and fresh water in the other by the time he returned. He handed her the debit card before crumbling up the note he had left.

"I'm glad you didn't steal my shit while I was away," he smirked.

"Thank you," she said before hurrying out of the house.

Jeff followed quickly behind and pulled her arm toward him, "You really didn't miss me?"

Ignoring him, Anna pushed herself away.

Jeff wasn't frustrated. He chuckled as he watched her quickly walk across the light green grass to the closed gate separating the properties. He knew the woman would be in his house sooner than she realized.

-

Since Anna knew Jeff would be over, she promptly called Pete to reschedule their date and asked him to take her to work in the morning. Pete was okay with it. He enjoyed any time spent with his new beauty.

Cindy was very obvious in her flirtation with Jeff at dinner. Even Anna noticed she laughed harder than usual at his lame quips. She blamed the alcohol for her aunt's flirtation.

After rocking the baby to sleep, Anna skipped the fun as usual. She cleaned up the kitchen and prepared the family's lunch for the following day. She heard the dining room become silent before she heard loud footsteps journeying down the hallway. She wasn't surprised when Jeff appeared in the kitchen

"There's my pretty girl," he cooed with a smile.

Anna gave a small smile since she was a bit flattered not by his compliment but by his generosity. After checking the debit card balance, she was surprised to find over ten thousand dollars on it. She had never had so much money before, and even though she knew more money meant more problems, she figured she would be nice for now.

Jeff went into the fridge, helping himself to another beer, "Three sandwiches? Do you get that hungry at work?" he asked.

"It's for them. I could make you one," she offered.

Jeff scoffed, "I can care for myself, something those two need to learn to do."

Anna frowned at his disrespect.

"The only thing I want to eat is that pussy," Jeff clarified, leaning against the refrigerator, his body covering it whole.

Anna shook her head. Looking down, she continued slicing cucumbers, putting them in little baggies.

Jeff strode her way, positioning himself behind her. His natural warmth radiated a sexual tension that roamed around her head. Her cheeks blushed as his hands trailed her hips. She tried to ignore the heat building in her loins, causing the knife in her hand to flap roughly as she sliced. She shivered as his lips lightly seared her neck before his tongue stretched over her collarbone.

"Stop," Anna whispered.

His cock felt tempting, brushing against her back, and seemed to send a tingle to her needy clit. Although she and Pete's relationship was thriving emotionally, she had yet to receive an orgasm from her new friend. He was a sweet man, but he didn't brand her soul like Jeff did.

Taking the knife from her trembling hands, Jeff placed it on the counter. He brought his hands back to her hip, slowly roaming up the curve of her petite body.

"Do you know how much I've missed you?" Jeff asked, blowing a silky gust against her neck.

"Quit," Anna nudged her shoulder in protest, "My aunt is still pissed at me about my birthday."

"I wonder why?" Jeff smirked.

Anna shrugged with ignorance.

"How long will you pretend you didn't miss me?" Jeff nibbled her ear while his hands fought to go inside her shirt. He pressed his palm against her soft stomach.

"I want my first child here," he whispered.

Anna cringed at the damning thought of carrying his seed and wiggled from his embrace, but his hold was tight forming. He moved up around her perky breasts. His thick fingers found her delicate buds, hardening them with a simple touch. He gave them a harsh pinch.

"Uuh..."

"Hush," Jeff urged, looking toward the doorway, "You can take it."

"Hmm, uh. God," Anna whimpered.

With both nipples in his grasp, he tugged them. Her knees buckled from the pain, but his kisses against her neck soothed the ache into something erotically charged. His transition from kisses to sucks sent a giggle from her lips.

Jeff stopped to kiss her cheek, "You like that?"

Anna turned to combat the tickling feeling. She bit her lip to ward off his effects, but it only caused his cock to throb. He grabbed her chin, pulling her tiny face to him.

"I think you're trying to stop yourself from falling. You should know I'm head over heels for you," he announced.

His declaration sent chills down her spine, but she shook her head.

"Stop. I barely know you," she said, brushing his hand off her shoulder.

"Oh, you know me very well," Jeff licked his lips.

Her eyes widened as he kneeled. His fingers pulled at her waistband.

"Woah, um...." Anna grasped his large hands, protecting her nature from his hungry gaze, "We can't...."

"Hush," Jeff ordered, gliding her leggings down around her thighs

Anna touched his shoulder as his finger merged between her plump lips. He swiped her clit, finding her juices had spread around her outer lips. He pushed a finger into her creamy hole, watching her expression soften with delight.

"Ohh. Uhhm," she whimpered, "Uh, ooh."

Jeff took his time, gradually moving in and out, and admired her awed expression.

"I've got you so creamy, baby. Now, why would you give my pussy away when it loves me so much, little girl?" Jeff asked, pushing deeper into her folds.

"Mm," Anna sighed, letting her head fall.

His one finger brought much-needed pleasure. Sex with Pete was sweet, gentle, and routinely dull.

Using one arm, Jeff hauled her short torso closer toward him. He leaned further down to lick his beloved pussy. Anna governed her moans with her tiny hand over her mouth, yet Jeff groaned loudly in pleasure, vibrating pulses around her mound.

"I've missed this pussy," he murmured before lapping his tongue around her swollen clit.

"Mmm."

Anna had missed his tongue, however cruel, and propped her elbows on the counter, letting her head fall back in ecstasy as she relished in his quick flicks. She brushed her fingers through his thick hair, wiggling her hips for more.

"Oh ooh, god, yes." Anna balanced on weak knees, slipping further down.

Jeff pushed her tense thighs apart, "Stop squirming and take it," he ordered, looking up at her dazed expression, "You are going to be a good girl and cum on my tongue."

It wasn't a question, but Anna nodded eagerly, gazing at his wet, sheened lips.

Placing her leg on his shoulder, Jeff seared her plump mound with kisses before flicking his tongue against her hardened clit. His beard teased her thighs while his tongue sought deeper into her wet folds, bringing his hand up to rub her titties under the oversized t-shirt.

"Hmm, my..." Anna gasped as he caught her clit in a suction, "Uh, god, that feels so good," she whimpered.

She moaned from his finger, licks, and palm against her ass. All of the sensations thawed her and cleared the tension she once felt. Sighing with relaxation, she let her hips roll, circling her box around his enticing mouth.

Anna did not hear Cindy's light step as she walked in.

"Anna, where's Jeff?" She sounded concerned, "Did he leave?"

Attempting to turn around fast, Anna nearly tripped. The Island counter in the center of the kitchen hid her naked ass. But her eyes were wide, unsure of the question asked.

Cindy's expression twisted, noticing her flushed face, "What were you-"

Cindy's face turned red with scandal when Jeff arose from his knees with a light sheen covering his lips. Her lover had never done that to her.

"Jeff. So much for an apology, huh? How could you do this!" Cindy blurted with jealousy, " To Kate," she added.

Jeff chuckled and he raised his hands in surrender, "I just came for a beer. No need to be upset."

"A beer and what? You stumbled to your knees in front of her," Cindy waved her hands in frustration, "You are a sick man. She's barely legal."

Jeff could care less about getting caught. Fucking her was fun, but Anna was his main objective. Time was closing in, and he needed to make it official. She would be his wife and take care of his dealings in Texas while he resumed his old life. He walked up, wrapping his arms around her waist, and kissed her cheek.

"You taste so sweet," he murmured against her ear.

"Stop that," Cindy stomped her foot, "You will stay away from her."

"And who will make me do that?" Jeff replied.

Jeff attempted to bring his sticky fingers to her mouth. The taboo notion made Anna back out of his embrace with shame.

"Me. Because she's too young for you."

Pulling up her leggings, Anna glanced up with an appreciation for her aunt. But, it was a little too late since she had become accustomed to his sexual boldness. However unwanted, her cunt was soaking wet from his licks and touches.

"She shouldn't have tempted me," Jeff shrugged, "I can hardly contain myself around a pretty girl like this."

His remark hung in the tense air, pulling both of their opposite emotions. Anna dropped her head to blush while Cindy turned her wrath to her new domestic rival, "Anna, you know better than to do that. Jeff has a serious girlfriend that, if you remember--"

"How could you, Anna?" Jeff tauntingly interrupted, "You know I have a girlfriend. You can't cum on my tongue like that, little girl."

Anna creased her brows, her jaw naturally dropping as Cindy criticized her. She closed her eyes, feeling guilty for enjoying his molestation. Jeff manipulated her body, and she couldn't help that.

"Anna," Cindy snapped her fingers, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"What? I didn't ask for it. He just did it," she mumbled, unnerved at being chastised.

At the end of the day, she was grown, and if she wanted to fuck the man, nothing or no one could stop her.

"He has a girlfriend, Anna," Cindy repeated.

"I know, but he-"

"I what? I'm innocent, as your aunt said. I am just a sick man. You shouldn't be tempting me," Jeff chuckled, snapping his fingers, "You know, Anna, you really should start behaving. Look at your aunt. She knows the value of loyalty."

Blushing with humiliation, Cindy backed up as he stepped closer. Her skin crawled, gazing into his intense watch. It was sexually powered but at the wrong time for such a look. Tilting his frame downward and brushing his fingers against her lips, Jeff grinned.

"You are the perfect image of faithful, aren't you, sweetheart?" he whispered.

Cindy backed up, her heart fluttering against her chest.

"Don't fuck with me," he warned in a whisper.

Backing up, Jeff took a sip of beer, strolling back into the next room to take a seat. It wasn't much either one of them could say or do about him. He was a big man, very threatening, but his actual weapon was he knew all of their secrets.

Anna was too stunned at being caught in such an unsavory manner and her aunt's disapproval of her to notice their interaction. She tried to resume preparing lunch, but her clit tickled, and her heart ticked with despair.

"Anna, I am very disappointed in you," Cindy clarified, "Don't let it happen again, have some respect," she whispered harshly before leaving Anna alone in the kitchen.

Anna scoffed and rolled her eyes at her aunt's unusual attitude. Why would she be mad? Then as if a light bulb appeared inside her brain, she put it all together. Jeff was fucking her aunt.

"Ugh," Anna muttered to herself, "That dirty motherfucker."

Dumping the rest of the prepared food into the garbage, Anna grabbed two beers from the fridge and joined the threesome in the living room. Taking a seat on the couch, she tried not to smirk as she held the bottle up high, downing the beer in several gulps. The burning sensation did little to relieve her unsatisfied clit or her betrayal.

"Thirsty?" Jeff asked.

"Mmhmm," Anna nodded.

"Anna, you have to be up early in the morning. You might want to go on to bed, sweetie," Cindy suggested.

"Are we not going to talk about what happened? You know, clear the air," Anna asked her.

Smiling, Cindy dusted off her irritation, "No, hopefully, you will learn from your mistake."

"My mistake?"

Anna arched her brow and gazed between the three. Knowing their dilemmas, she felt powerful as she leaned back, sipping the second beer.

"Are you tired, sweetheart?" Cindy questioned.

"Are you?" Anna challenged.

"You must be sleepy. Josh gets snappy, too, when he's tired."

"I am not a child."

Cindy giggled to keep from gritting her teeth, "You should head to bed. 6 am comes fast."

"I'm wide awake. I just want to hang out, like I do when Pete comes over. I really miss him a lot," she pouted to Jeff, "He's so hot. With all those tats and stuff, those big hands, mmm, mmm, mmm."

Rod seemed perplexed by their back and forth and shifted the conversation back to his points, "Like I was saying, my case isn't complicated, the man is innocent, he doesn't have a record of theft, the guy was in fucking New Mexico when the robbery happened, airtight alibi, yet they want to crucify him because he's Hispanic," Rod complained.

Empathetically, Anna shook her head, listening intently to Rod's grievances at his job.

"How many cases do you work on at a time, just this one?" Anna asked, taking a deep drink and leaning in to hear more.

In custom, Rod began a tirade on the lack of lawyers in his firm and how they had to double up on the workload. She listened, asking more questions, fueling his blabbering mouth.

Cindy was jittery, patiently waiting for Rod to retire to bed, and Anna ensured he kept talking until his heart's content.

By midnight, Cindy was peeved, "We know, you've said it before," she commented on her husband's ramblings.

"Anna asked. Not everyone is like you. You know every fucking thing," Rod replied in bitterness.

"Well, some of us need to get some sleep. Not all of us talk for a living."

"Excuse me?" Rod looked toward his wife, baffled at her critic, "No one is stopping you from sleeping, Cin." he grunted, "Go to bed if you're so tired, and let me finish for once."

"Excuse you?"

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit. You've always needed to be the center of attention."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, and don't raise your voice at me in front of company. Show some respect."

"You show me some respect! I'm sure Jeff could hear your loud mouth from his house," Cindy yelled.

"Watch it," Rod pointed.

"Don't point your finger at me."

Anna smiled, "Wait, I'll get us another beer, and you can finish up," she offered.

In the past six months of knowing the couple, Jeff had not witnessed much contention between them, but now they both flew words of discord through the air at each other like knives. He yawned even though he was amused at the game Anna was playing. He was happy to know she was jealous, which could tear this family apart. Breaking her away from these two and bringing her closer to him was his goal.

Anna returned with two beers in hand. She hid a smile and watched the two argue about everything but what they were mad at each other for. She wasn't heartbroken but thrilled at upsetting the family dynamic.

Jeff moved beside her to grab her other beer, "Are you that bitter?"

"I'm not bitter," Anna turned her nose up, "She's bitter."

"you started this shit," he chuckled. "This has been brewing for a while, but you induced it. Why?" He asked, his tongue trailing over the top of the open bottle.

"Don't try to be sexy. I know you're doing it with my aunt." Anna sneered.

"You think I'm sexy?"

"No. I...." Anna leaned in to whisper, " I can't believe you two were having sex. And then you... ugh." she backed away and shook her head at ever thinking he was anything but a scoundrel.

"Who told you such a thing, little girl?"

Anna glared at him, "Don't lie to me."

"I haven't said anything. I know you don't like sharing."

"I don't give a fuck," Anna said, shrugging off her knotting heart, "I knew you were a player," she shrugged, "and I never liked you. You'd stick your dick in anything."

"Your aunt isn't a bad-looking woman," Jeff shrugged, "She's got-"

"I don't want to hear about that," Anna whined.

"You are jealous," Jeff cracked up.

"I'm not. I hate you and your sick games. I should tell my uncle, but I won't if you just leave us alone."