The Bully & the Brat: Devilish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us?"

"Me, just leave me the fuck alone, okay?"

"You know I can't do that, baby," Jeff smiled, reaching to twist a curl around his finger.

"Don't," Anna swatted his hand, "If you ever touch me again, I'll tell him. I'll tell them both everything."

"Where's your proof, sweetheart? I'm so good at this game that I have cheat codes."

Anna rolled her eyes and continued sipping the beer. She watched her aunt and uncle carry their argument into the next room. She had something on Jeff now and no longer feared being alone with him.

Jeff opened his phone to a video of a downward view of Annas' bedroom.

"I have this," his smile widened. "What do you have?"

Anna gawked at the video of Rod licking her pussy with reverence. However, disrupting the visuals made something in her stir.

"You've!" Anna lowered her voice, "Delete it, now." she growled, "You can go to jail for that. You can't put cameras up in my fucking room."

"I didn't," Jeff beamed, "He did."

"I.... you're lying. He wouldn't do that. You did it."

"How would I have time to sneak into your room and plant a camera, little girl?"

"You had time to come in here and fuck my fucking aunt," she said, pushing his arm.

"Hmm, is that the main reason you're so upset?"

"No, I..." Anna took a frustrated breath and pointed at the phone, "You made me do that."

"Was it me that forced you? You look quite willing," Jeff upped the volume, and her fainted moans filled the empty room.

"Stop. Just put it away," she whispered. "You are trying to get me kicked out."

"Aw, you are a genius little girl," he chuckled and winked, "You know, Cindy missed me a lot while I was away."

Anna could hardly hold in her resentment at his confirmation. His now arrogant smile embarrassed her. She pulled from her seat, but Jeff caught her by the arm, pulling her hard enough to end on his lap.

"CIN-" Jeff held his palm to her mouth, ending her cry for help. She squirmed, but the malice in his stare stopped her cold before his voice exited in a hushed thunder.

"I am not the one you want to play with, Anna, so go to sleep like your aunt said. We wouldn't want to upset her more now, would we?"

Anna wiggled away and pushed his chest. Forgoing her beer, she headed upstairs. Cindy could fuck Jeff; she didn't care, but he was never touching her again. She was more upset that her aunt had found fault in her while she was doing something more vile. Cindy had no right to treat her wrong, not after she had taken care of her son as if he was her own.

Anna stewed in her bedroom. She considered calling a friend, but who would believe her life had come to this? She tossed and turned until her hands slipped down her stomach, and she began to pleasure herself. Her mind raced for thoughts of Pete, but the image from the phone screen invaded her mind. The knock on the door didn't startle her but made the blood rush to her already throbbing clitoris.

Anna's heart raced upon finding Rod behind the door; she closed it slightly to hide her bare ass.

"I installed that camera way before you came. I had, um...."

As he talked, Anna focused on his thin lips. She tugged Rod's hand, sending him stumbling inside the room. Her eager hands pulled at the athletic shorts.

"Anna, we can't d--"

"Shut up," she whined.

Rod breathed hard as her small hands roamed the length of his average cock. Anna pulled up his shirt, licking and kissing his broad chest excitedly. She dropped to her knees.

"Anna, no..."

This wasn't right. Rod wasn't drunk enough to oversee his fantasy without guilt. However, when her tongue tasted the head of his cock, he melted. The first few licks made him feel his nut may soon evacuate. Cindy hadn't put her mouth on his cock in months. After a weak attempt at sucking his swollen head, Anna rested on her small bed. Her finger curled in a come here motion.

Rod wilted, dropping to his knees, "I can't, Anna. I've made too many mistakes. I..."

Rod wavered as he eyed her fingers drifting over her smooth mound. She looked more exotic than at any other time as the moonlight shone on her light brown complexion. In a trance, he inched closer on his knees, and she hurried up. Face to vula, he looked on eagerly as she spread her lips, moving her juices around, teasing his already weak nature.

"Lick it," Her voice was raspy, caught in her throat, but she needed to be pleased.

Rod shook his head pitifully, and she sat up.

"Come on," Anna smiled, caressing his smooth face, "I just want you to taste it."

When she rubbed over his mouth, his tongue trickled hungrily over her palm.

Anna pulled wildly at his short hair, bringing him closer. He surrendered his mouth for her pleasure.

"Eat it," She ordered in a ragged breath, "Uh, Make me cum."

Propping up on her elbows, she watched as his tongue danced affectionately around her clit. His hairless lips shined with her cream, and she couldn't help but bring her hand to her nipple, pulling on the hard bud.

"Hmm, yes, that's it. Put your fingers in my pussy," she breathed, restricting a passionate groan.

Rod inserted a long finger halfway inside, twirling around while long gentle licks melted her to bits. He was cautious with his movements as if going too deep would damage his formerly shy niece.

"It's so good," she said, moving her hips wildly around his long slim finger, "Harder. Ooy, finger fuck me."

It didn't take long, and she tried not to cry out as she climaxed on his taste buds, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck my little pussy," Anna requested.

Rod stood, and she looked toward him, biting her lip seductively. She required payback and was willing to let his cock inside her warmth. Yet when she looked toward his crotch, she glimpsed the wet spot and realized he was finished.

Seeing the wet stain that covered the crotch of his shorts, Rod frowned. He was drunk off her taste and rubbed his flaccid cock, licking his top lip to savor her essence.

"Can I lick your ass?" Rod begged, flipping his soft member, "I want you to ride my face and smother me with your ass, please."

Underwhelmed and needing a hard cock, Anna scowled, "Get the fuck out of my room, you fucking pervert," she told him, tossing a blanket at his feet in irritation.

"I'm sorry," he slurred before leaving her room

-

+

-

Anna sat at her desk with all her duties completed when Jeff entered the store. The decision to ride with Pete to work was ideal. Still angered by her Boss, she enjoyed not seeing his shady face first thing in the morning. She didn't glance up when he walked by, placing his palm on her shoulder.

"Good morning, ladies," he greeted, disappearing quickly into his office.

"You going first?" Marsha asked.

Anna scoffed, "No, me and Pete are together."

"Does he know that?" Marsha skeptically asked, "'cause he gave you that sex stare."

Blushing, Anna shrugged off her interest, "That's his problem, and he will have to get over that."

"Anna!" Jeff loudly called, making her jolt up from the chair, "My office," he ordered.

Anna turned a bright shade while Marsha giggled.

"Hurry up," he added before disappearing behind the door.

Marsha arched her brow, "Playa, playa, you're juggling two men now."

Jeff sat at his desk with a lit cigar between his thick fingers. Blowing smoke across the table, he leaned back in his chair. His future bride walked in with a pout twisting her fingers with anxiety. It was a different persona than the boldness he witnessed last night. Her palms were sweaty as he motioned for her to shut the door.

Anna stood silent for a moment while he took in her appearance. He seemed to look through her making her feel like nothing and something simultaneously. She folded her arms, awaiting his order, before finally showing genuine annoyance.

"What do you want?" she asked, touching her curved hip.

"I'm getting married," he grinned, playfully swiveling the chair back and forth.

"Congratulations," Anna mumbled, shrugging to show her lack of interest.

Some of her knew she wasn't off the hook, yet some of her held resentment at his relaxation. She had been up all night sick with thoughts of him with Cindy. His face was handsome, but lies hid behind his chocolate eyes. Frowning, Anna stood straighter, tapping her foot impatiently.

After moments of uncomfortable silence, she asked, "Is that all?"

Jeff tossed a small carton at her. Snarling her plump lips, Anna glared at him, letting it plunge to the floor. Just like her feelings, she wasn't catching it for him.

"I'm sure Kate will be so happy," she said, frowning at his rude action.

Jeff puffed deeply before speaking, blowing smoke around her head, "No, You will be the lucky woman."

Anna couldn't hide her laughter at his nerve, "Very funny," she sneered.

Jeff dropped his smile and leaned back in his chair. His serious expression caused her eyes to become expansive. He couldn't be serious, she thought, looking down at the small box.

"Will you marry me, little girl?" Jeff asked with a lazy smile.

"No," Anna furrowed her brows, and her nose turned up disgusted, "I will not."

"Anna, when have you ever been able to tell me no?" Jeff implored, snuffing out the hefty cigar, "You will marry me, and-"

"Hell no," she barked. "No. Never, No, I am not marrying you."

"And why not?"

"Do I have to say it?"

"Say what? That you love me? You already did that," he said with his smile widened.

"What? I, I never meant it. You're a bully. You blackmailed me....."

"I thought I apologized for that? Plus, I raised your salary."

Anna shook her head in protest as the main reason for her bitterness rose, "You're a whore. You're fucking Cindy. You're fucking her," she explained, pointing toward the closed door.

"And?"

"You're crazy if you think I would marry your weird ass. You make me do crazy shit, and then you make me come back here!" she raved, her hands motioning around.

"You like the crazy shit I do. And watch that mouth. That's no way to speak to your future spouse," he said sternly, pointing toward the box on the floor, "That is yours. Wear it."

Sneering, Anna backed up, "Fuck no. Fuck you. You are a nasty person. Tell my Aunt. I don't care. I'm not marrying you. You legit need help, bro."

"We will help each other, and you do care. You care about everyone but yourself," he explained.

"You don't know anything about me...."Anna started to protest again, breaking as Jeff held his finger to his lips to be quiet.

"I know I could change your life, Anna, if you let me. What do you have to lose? A bitchy aunt and a perverted uncle. You can stay with me, do whatever you want, without responsibility. What do you want to do with your life? I know it's not living over there being a goddamn maid. You can go to school, get a career, and do something with your life. You are too young to waste time taking care of two spoiled drunks and a baby," he rationalized.

Anna shook her head, refusing to let her think she was ignorant for saying no to his bizarre proposal. Her family had given her shelter, and taking on household responsibilities was the least she could do and was far from a burden. Jeff had called her family names and insulted their intelligence. He was two-timing them all for his sick pleasure.

"You are sick," Anna growled, "And you-"

"Hush!" Jeff snapped, "It wasn't a question. You will marry me, and you will stay in my house. Do you understand me? Trust me. I don't need a video. I could snap my fingers and ruin your life, Anna. I'm allowing you to improve your life and do something other than take care of two idiots who never cared for you. So go ahead and put that goddamn ring on your finger and get out of my office. I need my morning head 'cause you've pissed me off already."

Anna hurried to the door, "Stay away from my fucking family and go fuck yourself."

"Anna!" Jeff stood from his seat.

"It's your turn!" Anna yelled at Marsha before slamming the door.

Grabbing her bag, Anna walked to the store entrance, ignoring Marsha's noisy concerns. She walked a few blocks down the street, looking back often to ensure he wasn't following her. She slipped into a department store to call Pete for a ride.

"What happened?" Pete asked when she jumped into his truck.

"Nothing, I just, I hate him."

"Jeff?"

Anna nodded, "he's so unfair," she half-heartedly explained.

"He's a dick." Pete agreed, "I've got a few errands to run. Then, how about I get us a hotel room? We can relax for the day. I can take your mind off him."

Anna doubted his statement but loved the idea. She wanted to be somewhere; anywhere she knew Jeff couldn't find her. She thought of nothing that could solve her fucked up situation. The one possibility of her aunt's protection wouldn't work since Cindy was charmed by Jeff.

-

Anna was wide awake. With chills forming in her arms, she snuggled closer to Pete. She should be comfortable in his embrace but couldn't get her domestic circumstances out of her head. Damning portrayals of Jeff and her aunt in different sexual positions invaded her mind, troubling her thoughts.

Only in her head could she admit her jealousy. She hated herself for letting her mind mull over the possibility of a toxic yet lusty marriage to Jeff. She couldn't deny the miracles he worked on her body, which hardly likened to her current lover. After one round of reasonable intercourse, Pete was out like a light.

As for responsibility, Pete didn't compare to the success Jeff held. Anna feared her new beau was dealing in illegal activities. Pete had stopped in a sketchy neighborhood on the west side before getting a cheap inn outside the district. Anna had witnessed him set a duffle bag in the back seat before collecting money from a young Hispanic man. She figured it was a drug exchange. Her anxiety rose as they rode around with the mysterious package, but she didn't question his dealings.

Around 2 am, a series of violent bangs at the motel door startled them both awake. Anna stayed in bed while Pete went to the door to answer. He eyed the strange suited man through the tiny peephole. He had never seen the man before but had no doubt he was an officer. He shifted over to glimpse out the window but saw no blue lights.

"Who is it?" Anna asked, pushing out of bed. Her nightshirt hung around her knees, and her panties were missing. Pete had tossed them somewhere around the room.

Ignoring her question, Pete hauled into the bathroom. Anna went to look out, but the knocks became louder, taunting wacks that pulled her away from the door.

"Fuck," Hurrying into his clothes, Pete reached into his pocket. He pulled out his gun, hiding it under the bed. His heart was racing, matching the steady knocks against the door. They held a rhythm that made his anxiety rise, and his brows furrowed as he thought of a route out of the one-way room. The bathroom had a small window he was sure led to the outside. Anna was thicker around her hips but petite enough to fit through.

Anna wasn't ignorant of his lifestyle and looked toward him.

"What are we going to do? They won't just go away."

"I don't know," he said, hands trembling as he took another glimpse into the peephole.

"Who is it?" Pete roared.

"Detective Pate, open up."

"Shit. Shit," Pete mumbled and shuffled toward the table to grab his keys. Keeping the latch on, he opened the door. He held his keys tightly in his palms.

"Peter Huntington?" The detective inquired with a smile.

"No." Pete replied in a groggy voice, "My name is Jake, uh, Jacob."

"Hmmhmm, Open the door, and let's see some identification, Jake Jacob?" The man mocked with a doubting smirk.

Pete shut the door, unlatching the security lock and opening the door. Before the man could barge inside, Pete quickly shoved him against the opposite wall. The man stumbled back, reaching up to yank at his shirt.

Acting on instinct and being careless about Anna, Pete ripped free and hauled his hefty frame toward his parked truck. Starting the vehicle, he scanned his surroundings, finding no one searching for him. Pete made off, leaving Anna to face the heat of the hot 22 hiding under the bed.

Anna stood in the hotel room. Her heart pounded as the strange man stepped inside. Brushing off his ambush, he looked around the shabby room then his lustful eye scanned her tanned bare legs.

Anna glimpsed around for her underwear. Feeling exposed, she pulled down her shirt.

The tall man licked his lips, "What's your name, Sweetness?" he asked, rubbing his palm against his crotch.

Shifting her legs, Anna dropped her head to think of a fake name, "Um, Nicole...."

"Anna, Anna, Anna," a familiar mocking voice rang out from the opened door.

Anna thought she might be dreaming as Jeff entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"You are one hard-headed little girl and a pain in my ass," he said, handing a wad of cash to the strange man.

Worried from his dark gaze, Anna backed into the sink area, "Pete!"

Jeff pulled back the ruddy thick curtain to the window, opening it for her to see his missing truck. She felt her heart sink at the knowledge Pete had abandoned her.

"Looks like your chunky ass boyfriend is gone," he snickered at her pained expression.

"He..." she shook her head from this nightmare, "He's coming back."

The detective chuckled, "It would be a bad move on his part if he did."

Jeff laughed, "Terry, can you step out while I handle this," he urged the detective with a wink.

Inclined for his wrath, Anna jolted to the bathroom. She locked the door and looked around. Finding her underwear in the corner, she quickly pushed her legs into the fabric.

Jeff knocked twice before his rage took over. He pulled at the shabby door and broke the simple lock, leaving cracks in the wooden frame.

Anna screamed, "Help! Help me, please."

"Shut your mouth, girl. This is what you want?" Jeff barked, yanking her arm to face the fury in his stare, "You'd rather be a dope boy's bitch than my wife?"

Anna whimpered from the discomfort while Jeff scooped her up, placing her on the counter with little fight from her shivering frame. Unmoved and not breaking his focus, Jeff unfastened his belt. He pulled the leather strap out before unzipping his pants and revealing his cock. The eight inches jumped, dripping precum with threats of invasion.

"I told you not to play games with me, but what did you do?" Jeff roared, holding the sash up as if he would strike her.

With fresh tears in her eyes, Anna whined, backing away. Sadly there was nowhere to go but into the reflection behind her. She had never made him this angry. Knowing she had played with fire, she pleaded for mercy.

"Jeff, please, Please," she stuttered with fear, "I, I'm sorry.... I...."

"You're going to learn to obey," Jeff muttered, wrenching the leather sharply around her wrists.

Jeff grasped her chin, bringing her face closer to his intense gaze, "You love to piss me off."

Although it wasn't a question, Anna shook her head. She gasped as he swiftly pulled her legs apart.

"No, no, please," she pleaded, jerking her short stems in protest.

His strong arms overpowered her fight, and with one hand, he yanked at her panties, coasting the thin material around her thighs.

"Please, don't-"

Jeff stuffed the fabric into her mouth, silencing her whines.

"Mmm," Spitting the soiled panties from her mouth, Anna twisted away. "No, stop!"

The police sirens blared, drowning out her cries for help. Anna looked up to see the faint blue lights flashing from outside. She felt relieved as the door flew open and the stranger entered.

"Are you 'bout finished?" Terry asked with a thick southern drawl.

"No!" Anna cried out, "Help me, please!"

"Stop all that goddamn yelling and open your legs!" Jeff warned.