The Bully & the Brat: Devilish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I have to stay with you and pretend to be your wife, I need money."

"Money," Jeff rolled his eyes, "So you want to be my whore?"

"No. I'll be your paid wife."

"Whore wife," Jeff smiled as a frown donned her fresh damp lips, "How bout, I'll give you 25 thousand."

"One million."

Jeff scoffed, "Hell no, are you insane? 50 thousand."

"One million."

"What will you do with one million dollars, little girl?"

Anna couldn't help but smile, "Whatever I want."

"Well, I am not giving you that. I'll give you 50 if you're good and 25 if you piss me off," Jeff urged with an arched brow, "Do we have a deal? No more running from me."

"I want my own room." Anna clarified, "And I don't want to have to have sex with you. We can be married without that."

Jeff pushed up, connecting his cock against her warmth, "I can't do that.

"Why not?" Anna asked, sliding her fingers over the thick hair on his arm, "You just need your money."

"I can't live without that sweet pussy," Jeff murmured hotly against her ear.

Anna closed her eyes to fight off her emotions, but her heart skipped with fascination. Her thighs involuntarily twitched with excitement.

Jeff eased into the water and brought his fingers to twirl around her mound.

Anna rolled her eyes with annoyance, "We had a deal."

"I can't help myself," Jeff spoke in a husky tone, peppering kisses he knew sparked her interest.

Anna breathed harder, slumping back as his finger merged between her lips. He encircled her clit and slowed, bringing her down to mush.

"You want to cum for me?" Jeff asked, using his other hand to knead her breast.

Anna shook her head but moaned out in pleasure.

"I don't believe that."

"Ahh, ooh," she whined.

Jeff cracked up, humiliating her further.

"Stop, Hmm." Pouting and twitching her thighs, Anna tried not to accept the satisfaction of his touch. Her legs jerked as his finger strokes became faster between her soft wet ruffles.

"Hmm...."

"Stop fucking fighting it," he urged, rubbing around her slick pussy, "This pussy is soaking wet. You can't tell me you don't like me."

"I don't, and..." Anna nudged away, "I'm serious. I don't, uhm..."

Ignoring her wishes, Jeff pulled her from the water, posing her up against the tub's rim. His head plunged into her lap, and Anna gasped.

"Stop, hmm."

Jeff attacked her cunt with kisses that caused her knees to close together. He pushed them back open, admiring his feast.

"Hm, I'm serious," Anna whined, grinding her hips into his pink lips.

His tongue was fiercely pushing away all of her tensions. Overwhelmed with thrill, Anna bucked, holding the side of the tub.

"Ah, ooh, god."

Jeff held a rigorous suction on her clitoris. He pulled and plucked at the sensitive nerve ending, sending her slipping back into the water.

Laughing, Jeff dragged her back up, "Don't run from it. Just come on my tongue."

Anna was mesmerized by his gaze and his pink tongue swirling against her brown folds. Jeff focused his flicks against her clit. Grasping his damp hair, she pushed him closer to her button.

"Come for me, baby girl....." Jeff broke to smear his tongue against her slit.

"Oh, oh, mhm."

Palming her tits, Anna rolled up and back, letting her clit spasm against his tongue. His flicks slowed to a teasing pace. She wrapped her legs around his face, pushing him down to finish the job.

"Ughh, Ohhh...."

Anna was quickly satisfied and slumped back, her chest heaving.

"Come here." Jeff pulled her back into the warm water, placing her petite frame on his lap. Her heart beat rapidly as Jeff pushed her down to take his large cock. His need to take her anytime he saw fit, she assumed, would cause an unsavory marriage.

"Bounce that fucking ass, little girl," Jeff spoke with a smack to her wet ass.

His sensually dominant stare centered on her. Anna worried she shouldn't fall for a man like this even if he lit her flame. But right now, she would have to indulge herself since her cunt needed him.