The Bully Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conscious of the fact that I was in a precarious position, I chose my words carefully. I wanted to convey my abject repentance, but knew that if I was too obsequious, I ran the risk of losing some more respect of my future wife. As I weighed my options, I made the decision that my career was more valuable than my relationship with the CumSlut, as Mr. Marshall had just referred to my fiancée. Knowing this I decided that groveling was my best option.

"Thank you, Mr. Marshall," I said as respectfully as I could. "I just want to start by saying I offer my humble apologies for the nonsense that occurred in the office. I know that I fucked up and that the partners of the law firm have put my punishment in your hands. I ask you to consider the effect that certain sanctions would have on my life. Please don't terminate my employment, Mr. Marshall. I am literally on my knees begging you."

"And you Lela?" my boss said, turning his attention to my fiancée. "You may turn the Sybian back on, on its lowest setting. I am hoping that the prospect of an orgasm will motivate you to think outside the box. What do you have to offer me as compensation for my inconvenience?"

For the next thirty minutes or so, Mr. Marshall put us both through the ringer, reveling in the control he had over us. My boss made me grovel and plead for mercy, so thoroughly emasculating me in front of my fiancée that I didn't know if she would even want to marry me after my capitulation. Inflicting a different form of emotional distress on my fiancée, my boss brought Lela tantalizingly close to orgasm numerous times, forcing her to switch off the Sybian every time the sex-toy took her to the edge.

By the time Mr. Marshall got bored of fucking with us, I was emotionally exhausted, and Lela would have traded everything she possessed for a climax. I think my boss, recognizing that I had a bright future as an attorney, decided to show me some clemency, because he settled for less than we were prepared to offer.

"I want Lela to stay overnight with me in a hotel of my choosing, twice a month until the two of you are legally married," my boss began authoritatively. "I will pay for the room but the CumSlut will waive her customary fee of six hundred dollars per hour. All services rendered will be complimentary, although I may tip your fiancée if I feel that she has gone the extra mile for my enjoyment. Mark, you will hand-deliver your future wife to me each time that she spends the night with me, as a mark of respect, and to convey your consent for our sexual encounters. You will also add Lela's menstrual cycle onto the office master calendar, so that I can ensure that she is available for all of my needs on the day that I select. You can mark the calendar with a large red 'X' to indicate the days that Lela is out of action. I will have a legally binding document drawn up for our signatures. If either of you deny me whatever my heart desires, I will terminate Mark's employment at the firm. However, if you honor our agreement until the day that you get married, I will limit Mark's punishment to a verbal warning. Any questions from either of you?"

I was fully expecting to have to beg my boss for some concessions. However, whatever Lela and Mr. Marshall had discussed while he was balls-deep inside my fiancée had addressed my principal concerns, which were getting it in writing and having a finite end point. I wondered if Lela was on board with the sacrifices she was required to make, but got my answer as soon as she addressed my boss.

"Can I order anything I want from room service?" my fiancée began with a giggle. "And will I know upfront exactly how to earn a tip?"

My heart sank as I processed her response. I wished that Lela would take this seriously, and then suddenly I realized that she was serious. That dirty slut was focused solely on the financial aspect of the encounter. My fiancée wanted to be forewarned of the precise nature of the lewd acts that she was required to perform in order to earn her tip.

My boss simply smiled at her response, gauging my reaction before he replied.

"Yes, Lela, you may order as you please from room service. And yes Lela, I will give you a rough idea of what I am in the mood for on the day of our hook-up. However, it will be your responsibility to think outside the box and be creative. Surprise me! I don't have many unfulfilled fantasies, but I plan to have zero by the time Mark makes an honest woman out of you."

Lela giggled again at my boss' response and as they shared a smile, I realized that they had forged a connection in their time together. This twice a month overnight fuck-fest was going to hurt me much more than Lela. However, knowing that I had got off relatively lightly, I nodded my head in agreement, although as I was still on my knees it didn't feel particularly mutual.

"Right, it is settled then," Mr. Marshall said cheerfully, as he clapped his hands together. "I want to watch you get off now, Lela. You deserve it."

Reveling in his recent victory, my boss relaxed on the bed as my fiancée fired up the Sybian machine. Lela had been teased and denied release for quite some time and was clearly ready to climax. As she increased the speed of the oscillating phallus, she made eye-contact with my boss, and toyed with her nipples for his amusement. Once she was close to the edge, she lowered one of her dainty hands to her pussy, lewdly rubbing her clitoris as she smiled at my boss. Lela closed her eyes right before she climaxed, and I watched her stomach tighten right before she erupted with a wail of pleasure.

Mr. Marshall allowed her the briefest period of respite, before addressing my fiancée.

"Again," he ordered.

As I watched on helplessly, my boss brought my fiancée to climax four times before he allowed her another quick rest period. Even though the Sybian was doing most of the work, Lela had to support some of her weight to prevent potential injury as the massive phallus was still embedded in her anal-cavity. This physical exertion was taxing on her, and Mr. Marshall graciously allowed her to "take five."

I knelt in silence as my fiancée gathered her composure and Mr. Marshall began to prep a cigar for his enjoyment. I was taken aback by his lack of respect. He was already lying naked on my bed, transferring traces of Lela's yellow lipgloss from his feet and buttocks to my white linen sheets with every movement that he made. Now he had the audacity to ready a cigar as Lela recovered from her multi-orgasmic ride on the Sybian.

A few moments later, my boss motioned for my future wife to continue her performance, and as Lela turned the Sybian back on, Mr. Marshall lit his cigar. It was obvious that my residence was a non-smoking home, but as he relaxed in my bed watching my girl masturbating for his amusement, my boss puffed away contentedly on his stogie. That arrogant prick didn't have an ashtray either, so he merely flicked the tip of his cigar periodically over my bedside table, depositing cigar ash on the protective case of my eye-glasses.

As Lela approached her next orgasm, my boss addressed her firmly.

"Look directly at Mark the next time you orgasm, Lela," my boss instructed her. "He doesn't get to experience this sight as often as I do."

Mr. Marshall kept the two of us captive in our shared bedroom for quite some time, as Lela endured a protracted session on the Sybian, and I got to witness the look of pure arousal on my fiancée's face, as we locked eyes for each and every climax. Finally, when Lela could no longer support her own weight, and was therefore in danger of physical injury from being impaled by the massive phallus, Mr. Marshall gave her the order to dismount. Then he turned to me.

"I like that oscillating sex-toy, Mark," he said with a smile. "Make sure it accompanies Lela on her twice-monthly visits to my hotel suite. Watching your fiancée masturbate has made me ready to fuck her again. Now beat it."

I struggled to get up from my knees, a result of having been on them for nearly two hours. By the time I was standing, Mr. Marshall was on his way to the bathroom.

"Come on you horny bitch," my boss said to my fiancée. "Let's shower, I have your lipstick in places I can't even see. I need your help getting clean."