The Bunkhouse Gangbang

Story Info
Man has crush and his crush makes everyone gangbang him.
2.6k words
3.99
13.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got done playing sports with the guys when it was time to turn in for the night. My name is Alex. My biggest crush at the camp is Jason. He always had the nicest ass. I could see it through his gym shorts because he never wore underwear. I loved, watching his ass cheeks, bounce up and down while he ran. It made my whole body tremble with excitement, making me feel warm and aroused. He has caught me looking at him a couple times, and always gave me an angry and confused look then I would turn away and act like I didn't see him. I can't help myself he's just so attractive. Now that the game is over it's time for my game to start it's called try not to get a Boner in the shower with everyone else.

The shower room was the largest building on the compound, and the only one that had showers, a lot of space for twenty-six guys to take a shower. the ceiling was high, the walls were made of wood, the floor was a tiled cement floor. It was a very relaxing and soothing place to be. the shower had about ten shower heads, 5 on each side of a column in the center of the room. The shower was always a crowded place but at this time in the evening, with twenty-six guys showering at once it was like a giant sauna, it was loud, and very humid, every guy was laughing and talking at once, The first person I saw was Jason.

I see his shoulders and his big hairy chest, smooth back and fuzzy ass. Jason is built like a brick house. His body made me envious of the water. The water gets to slide all over his body without consequence. The water even gets to run down his huge cock and between his ass cheeks, the place I wanted to be most. I wanted to get in the shower and run my hands all over his body and taste that beautiful ass so bad. It was then, then I realized I was starting to get aroused. I quickly turned around and try to think about something pure like puppies, but the puppies just turned into an anthro version of him. "This is bad this is really bad," I thought.

The guys next to me started making jokes and laughing. The more I looked the more my boner grew, they saw it too. They started laughing louder then started whispering to each other and pointing at me.

I was so embarrassed, then one of them said," Don't worry dude happens to all of us. Besides we all have seen each other naked before, so what's the big deal."

I laughed and said," yeah you're right It always happens at the worst time too."

They agreed and started talking about each other's awkward boner stories. I started to feel better and started to not care about it anymore and finally took my mind off Jason. It was around 11:00pm, and I was starting to feel tired.

I waited till everyone else left the shower and tried to make myself comfortable on the bench in the middle of the room. I was finally able to be alone. My balls were aching from seeing Jason and all those naked men in the shower, I lay on my back with my eyes closed and started thinking about how much I wanted Jason to fuck me.

I was getting more aroused by the minute, I started thinking about Jason naked, walking toward me, looking into my eyes, he pulls down his shorts and starts to bend over in front of me and gets on his knees.

He said, "fuck me Alex."

I imagined sliding my cock inside him fucking him the way I want him to fuck me.

"Fuck yes Jason you little bitch your ass feels so..." someone came into the locker room.

I panicked and grabbed my clothes and got dressed concealing my twitching hard cock as fast as I could. I once l got dressed, I looked around, but to my horror I realized there was no one else in there but him. That only means one thing. Someone was in there the entire time I was masturbating and talking about Jason!

I started to panic and wonder what's going to happen who was listening and watching me! The guys are going to beat the shit out of me! Jason is going to kill me!

"Oh fuck," I said. Maybe it was my imagination. I hope it was my fucking imagination!

I've been in here a while. People are going to start getting suspicious I need to go to the bunk room. I gather my courage and place my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. I open the door, expecting to see a bunch of the guys waiting to beat me up on the other side, but no one was there.

The bunk room floor was dark except for the little light coming in from the door. I slowly closed the door and tried to map out the room before it was completely dark so i could make it to my bed. I start walking and I can hear some of the guy's snoring. I quietly make my way to my bed. and sit down on the bunk. I strip down to my underwear slightly damp from getting dressed without drying off. I look over the bed next to me and almost jumped out of my skin. Jason is sitting on the bunk bed next to mine. Its hard to tell but I think he's looking at me. My heart races a mile a minute. I can feel my heart pounding in my ears.

"Are you ok?" Jason asked. Oh my god does he know I was jerking off and talking about him!

"I'm fine." I whisper and pull the covers up to my chest.

"Are you sure about that Alex?" he asked in a sinister kind of way.

I don't know what to say. I'm freaking out why the fuck is he talking like that. He has to know already! Who was in the locker room!

"Yeah I'm ok." I said.

Then he stood up slowly. My eyes had adjusted to the dark and i could see him. He was wearing black Calvin Klien boxers with a silver waist band. His thighs rubbed together causing his bulge to shift left and right. His pecs were firm and muscular with two dark-brown and puffy nipples on his chest. His hair was a little disheveled and his face was... Why is he making that face? He looks menacing like he just found his prey. He reaches my bed and grips the bars of the support beam holding the bed above me.

He spreads his legs and squats down still holding on the railing brings his face closer to mine and says, "I heard what you were said in shower Alex."

All of a sudden, the snores in the room stopped and simultaneously all the guys got off their beds and started walking to mine. There was no way out. I could never get through all of them. They were getting closer. I need to try and escape! As i got raised up Jason shoved me down into the bed so hard I though he broke one of my ribs.

Then he said in a cruel tone, as he slides his underwear off with the other hand exposing his now erect cock, "get undressed you little bitch."

The Reckoning

Jason had an evil grin on his face as he pulled the covers off me and them on the floor. I tried to get up again but multiple hands shot out of the dark and pinned me to the bed and Jason tore off my underwear like it was paper.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I have been watching you Alex you pathetic little bitch."

I could feel his hot breath on my face, his spit dripping on my forehead, it stung, and tickled, I couldn't see anything, I was crying so hard, and my body was shaking. I felt his finger slide slowly into my ass, and then another finger.

"I think you like that." he whispered.

I moaned as he slid a third finger in and then he moved them all out and slowly. He spit on his cock slid in my ass.

He said to me "say you're sorry you little shit."

I moaned out in pain and said "I'm sorry Jason!"

He continued to fuck my ass as I struggled to get away but his grip was too tight.

While he fucked me the men laughed and started chanting, "Fuck his ass! Fuck his ass! Fuck his ass!"

They took turns slapping my face with the back of their hands.

One of them said, "That's what you get for being a faggot."

They laughed and slapped my face, some of them slapped harder than others. They started shoving their fingers in my mouth and started gagging on all of them. Jason slammed into me so hard it slid my body up till my head was on the edge of the bed.

They other guys looked at each other then they started taking their clothes off. Then they started shoving their boxers in my mouth and on my face while Jason was destroying my ass with his beefy cock. Their boxers were warm and musty i pulled them out of my mouth and threw them across the room.

Jason yelled, "fuck his face!"

while Jason was fucking my ass I grabbed the sheets on the floor and tried to cover myself up.

Then one of the guys said, "Suck my cock you little faggot!" and shoved his cock in my mouth.

It felt so big and hot. He pulled out just to spit in my mouth and shoved it back down my throat.

He fucked my mouth harder and harder his balls slapping me in the eyes. My forehead getting slammed by his muscular thighs. I could see glimpses of guys starting to line up behind him jerking their huge cocks. The guy fucking my throat moaned and made a final thrust, I felt his cock expand inside my mouth. Then I felt him cum. My throat burned and i started gagging. The guy pulled out of my mouth and slapped me across my face. I coughed spraying his load onto the man behind him.

"Dude what the fuck now I'm a mess!" Said one of the jocks.

Jason laughed then stopped fucking me and yelled, "who wants to fuck him next!?"

Then I shot out of the bed jumping on top of Jason pinning him to the ground. With my ass in the air, I shoved my face in Jason's ass.

Jason said in a low menacing voice, "what the fuck are you doing Alex?"

I reached around and started stroking his cock. Jason looked confused and tried to push me away, but I was stronger. I shoved my tongue inside his ass. I started moving my head back and forth and Jason moaned in pleasure.

The other guys stood around me laughing and enjoying the show. Then one at a time they each started to fuck me in the ass with their big dicks. I still had my head between my ass cheeks, but he wasn't moving. I'm not sure if he was enjoying it or not. I know the other guys were enjoying me. They were thrusting in my ass fast and deep. Jason started to move. I had my head in his ass, his cock still hard fucking my closed hand. His ass tasted so good. I licked his ass hole over and over again. His cock twitched in my hand and his sack flexed grazing my chin. I felt in control of him. Then he started moving his hips faster. I could feel his cock throbbing inside my hand.

The other guys started to breed my ass, the more they fucked me the more my ass loosened. I started to feel a tingling feeling in my toes from being on my knees so long my feet were falling asleep. Some guys came inside me, other guys came on top of my ass while they watched each other fuck me. When each one came inside me it felt like an earthquake started in my belly. I felt the cum shooting up deeper into my body and filling up my guts. So warm it gave my body chills. I was being used like a fuck toy and eating my crushes ass what more could i ask for. The guys just kept coming, I felt them cumming inside me, spilling inside my ass, covering me with cum, slapping my ass, pulling my hair till all of them had finished. Jason lay in bed not moving in some type of trance. his ass was so loosened my tongue slides in so easy without resistance.

They other men looked at each other then they started to laugh and one of them said, "What happens in camp stays in camp."

Then Jason shot up and dragged me off the bed in a choke hold into the showers.

The guys cheered, "Go fuck him up Jason!"

Then the door closed behind us. I managed to break free pretty easy. I got up off the ground then Jason pinned me against the wall and said, "What did you do to me?"

I couldn't talk I was so tired, and my mouth was sore from eating his ass for so long.

Then I yelled, "look you do to me Jason!"

"I didn't do anything to you didn't secretly want." He said in a cold voice.

"You were begging me for it, so I took you up on your offer." He said it like it was nothing.

"I didn't want to be fucked, I wanted to fuck you!" I was shouting.

He looked at me with a defeated angry look.

"You made me look weak in front of them when you did that to my ass."

"The fuck are you talking about they didn't even care, and you seemed to like it!"

"No I didn't!" he screamed, then he dropped to his knees.

I was so fucking confused what the hell was happening. I just got gangbanged and hes acting like a victim how fucked up is that! I have to figure out what's wrong with this guy or better yet go home.

Just as I was about to leave, he said, "I've been watching you for a while back in school. I don't know why, but I can't stop looking at you."

I looked at him more confused than ever. does he fucking like me now? if so, why did he have them do that to me.

"I don't want to have these urges my father said their sinful and evil. I don't want to want you. It's like you're some kind of demon that won't leave me alone. every time I turn my back, you're looking at my body like you want to own me. I've had thoughts of you keep me up at night. nightmares of us having sex. I wanted to show you I'm not afraid of you anymore and wanted to show you that tonight. But then you did that to me, and I couldn't move. My dad was right I'm just as bad as you."

I started laughing hysterically till I fell over. This is some fucked up anime shit right here. Damn talk about insecure. He just stared at me while I laughed. Then I said hell yes, your just as bad as me. You're a fucking demon and I'm a demon too. Gay fag demons who are horny as fuck. Evil motherfuckers the world can't stand unless they need a blowjob or an ass to fuck in their failing marriages. Then I grabbed him and said come here let's be evil fags together and i kissed him....