The Bush Cook Pt. 01

Story Info
A bush camp cook, so many horny men.
2.4k words
4.36
4.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly took the job as cook in the bush camp as I needed to get away from the life I was leading, I was into alcohol and weed and it was taking over my life. After breaking up with my girlfriend, I knew that was the last one in a very long time. The women I met were all crazy, yeah it was not them it was me who did the choosing, and I always chose the wrong ones.

I was offered the job I could stay for three months, six months or a full year, I chose the year as I had room and board, and three full meals a day. I did work seven days a week, but I was doing what I loved doing. They did not hire women to do this job as they were a distraction to the men who worked out here.

It was manual labour and these guys worked long days and the only thing they had was me feeding them three times a the day. I was always friendly with all of them, even the jerks, a few of the guys were bullies, but they never bothered me. Their comments were never to my face but behind my back, because I was the cook I had to be and must be gay right.

The first few weeks were a learning curve, long hours lots of cleaning, lots of potatoes to peel, I was up at four each day to start breakfast. Then once breakfast was cleaned up it was prepping for lunch, I made three full meals a day including dessert after dinner. I tried to vary the meals so they were not eating the same thing every day.

Once I got into it I had my prep ready the day before so it gave me time to read, there was no tv, and this was long before the internet. You read or you slept, played cards, or even board games, but they never once invited me to join in either. I felt like the outsider in this place, they assumed I was gay so they did not associate with me.

If the guys got hurt I would see how bad and if he had to be transported out of camp, most of the injuries were small cuts and abrasions. I cleaned the wounds and bandaged them to the best of my ability. The work crews would now be in for six months at a time, I stayed on the yearly, I was now on a year and two months to be exact.

By month two the guys were edgy, so horny from lack of sex, some even looked at me thinking I could be their outlet for relief. I too was past the whole mastubation thing, it just was not cutting it anymore, I needed to have my cock sucked, I needed to be touched, I wanted to fuck. I asked for a weekend pass so I could go to the city and get some, they first approved it then at the last minute no one would be there to replace me.

I also needed some new porn mags, mine were getting sticky, pages hard to open, my cock was tender from being jerked off all the time. The one guy caught my eye, he was an attractive man, a full beard, well trimmed, his body was incredible. His mouth, his lips so pouty, his teeth perfect in every way, I almost drooled when he came in to eat.

He had just been brought in so he still was not at the point of looking at me and undressing me with his eyes. I know I had him naked in my jerk off sessions more than once, yeah I was now jerking off to men now. It was month three for him when I had just finished dishes and finished up clean up, lunch was in the oven I had two hours to relax.

I would shower, jerk off then relax in my cot, I liked the fact that I was alone between meals, I had alone time to play with my cock, jerk off a few loads. I went to my room and took off all of my clothes, I turned on the shower, so the water was nice and hot. I wet myself down then soaped up, I gently stroked my cock, the showers were gang style open with twelve shower heads.

I had my eyes closed and was imagining Rob naked beside me, his cock was so perfect in my wet dream of him. I was so close, my balls pulled in and my cock twitched.

"Oh fuck yeah Rob suck my cock baby, put your cock in my mouth and let me suck a load out of you."

The last word out of my mouth and I opened my eyes to Rob standing there watching me, jerk my cock, that with him there made me blast a massive load all over the shower room floor. He turned so red faced, his mouth open, his hands at his sides. I did not see it but the bulge in his pants got bigger, I turned and rinsed off, grabbed a towel and dried off.

"What can I do for you Rob?"

He was so tongue tied, I am sure the image of my cock in my hand and me calling his name were stuck in the man's head. I went to my room not waiting for his response, I put on sweats and a tee, slipped on a pair of slippers. I came out to him sitting at the table, cradling his arm, there was quite a bit of blood on his shirt.

I unbuttoned the sleeve and slid the shirt up, he had cut his forearm, not to badly but it needed to be cleaned and bandaged up. I leaned in to unbutton his shirt, his hand went to mine stopping me from undressing him.

"Rob you need to take this off, so I can get you bandaged up and you can put on a clean shirt."

He had on a blue plaid shirt, button up front, I went back to unbuttoning the shirt, he looked at me sheepishly.

"I won't hurt you Rob, I will tend to your wound is all, your safe with me."

I got his shirt unbuttoned, then slid it off of his shoulders, these big tough men were such babies when they were injured. I was to be their caregiver, to take care of them when they were sick, feed them, the only thing I did not do is wipe their asses. I cleaned the wound and put a bandage on it wrapping it in gauze.

He sat there his eyes on mine, I knew he was replaying the scene in the shower, my cock started to rise again. I suggested he go to his bunk and sleep for a few hours till lunch time, then I would go wake him. He sat there like I had to bring him to his room and tuck him in, I walked him to his bunk and he showed me which on.

I took off his boots and I got him in bed and covered him with a blanket, he stared at me, not a word said, he almost smiled at one point. I ran my hand over the side of his handsome cheek.

"Get some sleep Rob I will wake you for lunch."

Damn I wanted to be in this mans bed so badly, to run my hands over that furry chest of his, he still had on a wife beater but I got a great view of his torso. Pecs so hard, his abs made to be licked and worshipped, but it was his eyes and his lips that had me lost in him right now. I sat on the side of his cot and held my hand on his chest.

"I have to go get lunch ready Rob call me if you need anything."

His eyes grew, I knew what he wanted and what he needed, I wanted to run my hand down to his stiffening cock, but I had to go. I got up and went back to the kitchen, my damned cock would not go down. I put on my apron and got dinner plated up, the guys came in all at once, a few were so nice, they of course got bigger portions, the others soon learned quickly.

We never shorted the guys on food, I made lots, using leftovers for soup, I went in and woke Rob, he was sound asleep. I sat on the side of his cot and put my hand on his chest, I gently shook him, he smiled at me.

"Lunch is ready Rob come and eat."

He lay there not moving, his eyes on mine, my hand still on his chest, one of the guys came in and brought us back to the real world, I got up and walked out. The guy gave me an odd look, like what was I doing to Rob, he commented to Rob that I was one of those guys and he should be really careful around me.

Rob got up and came in to get lunch, I was busy cleaning up so I did not see anything going on, the guy who came in told the guys that I was trying to get friendly with Rob in his cot. When I turned around he gave me this look, I knew he had told all of them what he had saw.

Once they were gone I cleaned up and got dinner started, I was reading one of the many books I had brought along with me, this was a story of two men, who with the odds against them, had found love. The guys started to file in for dinner, I had most of the plates ready and was still plating food.

The guy who saw us commented about me getting friendly with Rob, I told him I was just waking him up. He asked if it was him or his cock I was trying to wake up, I shook my head at him.

"Fucking cocksucker come near me and I will break you in half."

I laughed at him in his face,

"Even if I was what you called me, you would not be the one I would go too, you and your little tiny cock."

All the guys laughed, he was so red faced and mad at me, I knew I had said the wrong thing. I cleaned and put food away, the room emptied and I was alone again. The guys would be showering, then most would be going to bed. I was mopping the floors when a group of guys came in, they all were in towels and I could tell what they wanted.

I put the mop in the bucket and stood my ground, two of them grabbed my arms, I did not fight back, the guy I insulted came up and kneed me in the balls.

"Still think your funny cocksucker?"

He had the guys push me to my knees and he pulled his towel off, he had a nice cock, not huge, average in size, nicely shaped and dripping precum. He came closer to me, he rubbed his cock in my face.

"You're gonna suck my cock, you are going to swallow all I feed you, then you are going to suck all the rest of us. If you bite me or hurt my cock in any way I will beat the shit out of you."

I smiled at him, my eyes on his hardening cock, I knew I wanted his cock in my mouth, I wanted all of them in my mouth. I tried to get them to let me go, but the two held me firmly. The sex scene in the book told how each of them sucked each others cocks, I knew I had to try sucking cock, I knew I had always secretly wanted too, the scene had made me so hard.

"Let me go and I will suck all of you, twice if any of you can get it up the second time."

All five looked at me, I was willing, they did not have to force me, I looked at all the bulges and I wanted to feed off all of their cocks. They released my arms and I pulled him in and opened my mouth, his cock went to the back of my mouth and I sucked down on him. He grabbed my head and pushed his cock in deeper.

Damn his cock tasted so good, I sucked I slurped, I sucked down till his balls pulled in and he fed me his cream. I sucked his cock till he pushed me off, the next guy was a bit bigger, I would guess about seven, uncut and a nice straight pole, he was very hairy, his balls hung so low.

I gobbled up his cock feeling it at the back of my throat, I sucked and swallowed but did not gag, he too fucked my mouth. He held my ears and forced his cock in, his low hangers pulled in and he shot me with four long streams of cum. He no sooner pulled out and I had another one, this one was about four inches long, such a nice smooth cock, uncut and the head on his cock so sensitive.

I savoured this guys cock, it tasted so good and felt so good in my mouth, he shot me with three strings of cum, I licked him clean and another six incher was in to replace the last one. I sucked all five and offered to do a second round, the four inch guy took me up, the others were done with one load each. I drained him and they all left.

I finished up and put it all away, shut off the lights and went to my room, I was the only one who had his own room, the other guys bunked together. I undressed and still could taste the cum in my mouth, just wished I had one more to suck so I could jerk off while sucking. I stroked out a load then got in bed, I woke before the alarm and went to work.