The Bush Cook Pt. 02

Story Info
As word quickly spread I got fed more cock.
1.6k words
4.42
2.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five guys were all a bit shy, but I acted like nothing had happened, but it had happened, and I did not see their faces anymore I only saw cocks. I wanted each one of them to push me to my knees and force feed me. I smiled thru the whole meal, they ate and left for the day, the five guys talked about how I had sucked them all last night and what a really good cocksucker I really was better than their wives or girlfriends.

They all came in for lunch, so many of them stared at me, I kept busy cleaning and putting stuff away, Rob asked if I could look at his wound again after lunch. Most of the guys were gone, only a few stragglers, I unbuttoned his cuff and slid his sleeve up. I unwrapped the bandage and got the kit to put new one on. Rob's hand was against my chest, he did not move but his hand held my pec while I replaced his bandage

I was almost done when one of the guys warned Rob I might try to suck his cock, I came back with whip it out little dick and I will suck you right here asshole. He turned fifty shades of red and walked out, Rob looked at me.

"Yeah Rob I would suck yours too, anytime anywhere."

I pulled the sleeve down and buttoned the cuff back up, he stared at me, pretty sure he had never heard a man say the things I had said to the other guy. I went back to work and got ready for dinner, It was about three thirty when I went in to shower.

I was busy washing myself and did not see Rob come in the showers naked, he stood there staring at me. I opened my eyes to his beautiful body, Rob was blonde, with a tint of red in his beard and chest hair, his bush too was reddish, his cock stood straight out from his milky white skin on his body. Cut with an ample head, the shaft so pinkish white, the knob pinkish purple.

His balls hung perfectly behind his beautiful shaft, his legs dusted with more of the beautiful hair, I looked at him, shut off the shower and dropped to my knees. I reached out and pulled him in to me, I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth and throat, his cock was seven with a nice girth to it.

I pulled him in to me then gently pushed him back, I grabbed his hands and put them on my head, he quickly pulled his cock into my mouth then almost all the way back out. I ran my hand thru his chest hair, tweaking his nipples. His balls tucked and he blasted me with his cum, I sucked and swallowed it all, he pumped his load into me.

I got up and Rob went back to his room to put on clothes, he went back to work and I went back to the kitchen. I was busy cooking, the first guy his name is Todd came in early asked if I would suck him again. I did not respond I got on my knees in front of the stove, he pulled out his cock and fed me, I sucked his cock trying to pull it from his body.

He shot the biggest load ever, he pulled back and zipped up.

"Thanks Billy and sorry for being a dick with you."

"No problem tell all the guys that I will suck them all."

I had about an hour before dinner, I grabbed my book and got back into it, the two men were now going to make love to each other. They described in detail how to prepare, how to get ready, how they each rimmed each other, and how to let a man push his cock into your hole. Reading this I knew I had to have at least one of these guys put his cock into me, and I knew I wanted it it be Rob.

I got the food plated they ate,and they all left, I was busy cleaning, one guy came in and asked if was true that I would suck a guys cock, I told him I would, but he did not want to in the mess hall, he asked if he could come to my room. I quickly put it all away, he would go shower while I shut it all down, I changed clothes and waited patiently for him to come in.

He softly knocked on my door, I let him in and he was so shy, I locked the door and went to him, I stood in front of him and laid my hand on his pec, his skin was so warm from the shower, and his muscles danced from my touch. I slid my hand to the bulge in his towel, I pulled the towel away and threw it on the bed.

I got on my knees, this guy had a beautiful cock, a soft upturn to the shaft, the knob slighly smaller than the actual shaft. His ball sack was tucked in, the man was horny and ready to blow, I leaned in and licked the knob. He moaned out loud, I took his shaft into my mouth and swallowed down, the upturn was hard to swallow in my throat.

I sucked him till he blew a massive amount in the back of my throat, I licked him clean and handed him his towel. He unlocked the door and left, I was sitting on the side of the bed, licking the cum off my lips. The door opened and in walked another guy, this guy I had seen, he was a big rough looking man, he was not big on showering.

He was still in his work clothes, I was going to tell him to go shower, but decided I had to taste the sweat off of him. He pulled down his zipper and pulled out a five inch cock, it really was a beautiful cock, not huge not overly thick. I walked up to him and I could smell the sweat off of this man, I unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the ground.

I grabbed his cock in my hand and held it, I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"You Sir have one of the nicest cocks I have ever seen in my entire life, it truly is perfect, I have to suck it now."

Clearly no one had ever told this man he had a nice cock, he assumed because of size it was not a perfect specimen. I licked the precum off the tip then took his cock into my mouth. The taste the aroma, the sweat off of his cock had me going crazy, I licked this man till there was no more to taste, I lifted his cock and licked his ball sack clean.

He was having a hard time to stand up, I pushed him on my bed and got between his legs, I sucked that cock I wanted to eat it. He was quick to cum, his cock shot a nice load, not huge, but damned tasty, he laid there looking at me.

"You really think I have a nice cock? It's kind of small isn't it?"

"Size has nothing to do with it, the shape of it is perfect in every way, I want it back in my mouth again, as soon as possible."

I leaned in and sucked him till he was rock hard and his balls slowly pulled in, he blasted me once again. Once cleaned up he stood up, he looked me in the eyes, at one point I was sure he would kiss me.

"Thank you Billy, I have always been self conscious of my cock size, one of the reasons I rarely shower, thank you for making me feel better about myself."

"You're welcome Tom, don't let anyone intimidate you about your cock, it really is perfect."

Here we were, Tom naked from the waist down and I pulled him in for a hug, he pulled up his pants and walked out. Another guy walked in no knock just walked in, pulled off his towel and started to stroke his cock. I pulled his hand away, I did not want him to cum to quickly, his cock was beautiful as well, seems I really liked cock now.

His was six long and a nice thickness, a mushroom head, cut his balls smooth, his bush quite thick with brown hair. I ran my hand over his chest and it landed on his shaft, he moaned as my hand held his cock in my hand, I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth, I devoured it, I pulled him in making him forcefully fuck my mouth.

I held his hips and rammed his cock into my mouth, my tongue washed the underside of his cock, his balls slapped my chin. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in and held it in me, his cock pulsed and he slammed me with a massive load. I sucked and swallowed it all, he fed me a lot of cum, he ran his cock on my lips, smearing the cum all over me.

He put his towel on and walked out, I half expected at least a few more but I was alone now, I went to bed and woke up at four. I got up and started on breakfast, I had coffee and tea ready, the guys slowly came in, I handed them their plates of food and they sat and ate. The only one who did not come to breakfast was Rob.