The Bush Pub Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam turns her attentions on Andy to stimulate her husband.
2.4k words
4.52
3.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows directly on from Bush Pub. Andy and I had been skinny dipping in Jack's pool with him, and Sam, his wife, who clearly had her own agenda. She had led me out of the pool and shagged me on a sun lounger, in front of her husband!

I lay there spent for a few moments. I really didn't know where to look or how to react. After all, I was sprawled naked on a sun lounger, with a rapidly shrinking cock, still slick with Sam's saliva.

If that wasn't confusing enough, her husband, Jack, was sitting naked on a nearby lounger, gently stroking his not unimpressive erection, having witnessed his wife shag and be shagged, until she ended the proceedings by finishing me off in her mouth. Not really what one expects from a couple of beers with some mates after work!

It was only now that the uniqueness of the situation started to dawn on me. When you are led out of a pool by a naked woman holding your erect cock, your ability to rationalise is somewhat compromised. The old adage, a standing cock has no conscience, was never more true, and my mind had been solely focused on the near future and the sexual possibilities it offered.

Now I had time to take stock. My erection had subsided, having done what it was supposed to do, and my brain could once again focus on things other than, lets face it, shagging.

I think the strangest thing that went through my mind was the image of Jack, naked, openly stroking his cock, while Sam and I cavorted on the sun lounger. It occurred to me that us men don't often see erections other than our own. Changing rooms, communal showers and the like, often expose us to other cocks and that is totally normal. What was less than normal, was to see other men with erections, let alone see another man openly stroking his: bizarre.

Feeling somewhat vulnerable, I grabbed a towel and walked over to the outdoor shower, where the deluge of tepid water rinsed off the obvious signs of sexual activity, while the blood drained from my cock, and it slowly returned to its pre stimulated size.

Had that really just happened? Obviously it had, as Jack had stopped stroking his cock, moved over to stand behind his wife, and started stroking her breasts. He nibbled her neck while allowing his erection to rest comfortably along the crease of her toned buttocks. She, for her part, was making appreciative noises as he toyed with her nipples.

It was obvious that this was having an effect on Andy as he couldn't take his eyes off the canoodling couple, particularly when Jack ran his palm down over the concave area just below Sam's belly and slid the tip of a finger gently into her.

"That was spectacular you deeply sexy monster." He said, making gentle circular motions with his lower hand. "Fucking sensational, particularly the blow job."

Sam was obviously and openly responding to the massage of her pussy, but she reluctantly broke from the clinch and moved over to Andy. She was, as ever, elegant as she moved, still comfortably naked, her breasts undulating with every step.

"So did you enjoy that too?" She asked him.

Before he could answer another nearly impossible question, she took both his hands in hers, pulled him gently to his feet and loosened his towel. She let it fall.

It was now quite obvious to all, just how much Andy had enjoyed being a voyeur. My experience of changing rooms is that cocks come in all different shapes and sizes but, I'm led to believe, erections are pretty much of a muchness. Most men, I'm told, are average, but I was about to learn of an exception.

If there had been any doubt about Andy having enjoyed the spectacle, his cock was something of a give away. Not that it was long, or huge, or in any way remarkable other than it was thick: very thick! Andy was stocky anyway, but his cock looked even stockier, the proportions were all askew and, if I'm honest, slightly enviable.

His stumpy cock stood proud, really proud, showing off his pendulous balls. She slid a hand between his legs and fondled them. Displaying his now prominent erection to the world, she took the little drop of precum that had appeared at the eye, and gently massaged it in to the tumescent purple head.

"Nice! I do so like a man who shows his appreciation."

It was now dawning on Andy that being a spectator, as much fun as it was, was not all that was going to be expected of him. Sam had her lust filled eyes focused on his cock, as she continued to rub it with his precum.

"Time for the playroom, Jack. Definitely time for the playroom."

"Whatever you say sweetheart. Does he know what he's getting himself into? Things can get pretty wild in the playroom."

"I'd say he'll cope.....

"You'll cope, won't you?......

"Up for a bit of role play?"

There was only a slightly hesitant mumble from Andy.

"Nobody ever got hurt in the play room. Surprised maybe, but never hurt!"

"Fine." Andy's voice was a little more certain now.

"OK love I'll set it up."

Jack headed indoors and took the stairs two at a time, while Andy and Sam followed at a more leisurely pace. I towelled myself from my shower, thinking that 'for me ze war was over!'.

I was rather deflated that I wasn't going to get the voyeuristic experience of watching Sam and Andy doing whatever Sam and Andy were about to do. In spite of having cum pretty hard only very recently, a good voyeur experience is never to be turned down, certainly not one as good as two people actually fucking. I felt a stirring down below, already!

"Grab some beers on your way up Tom." Sam commanded, "and don't dawdle. I haven't finished with you yet. That is if you're man enough, and not just a one trick pony!"

What! An invitation! If I'm man enough? Now there's a challenge! Needless to say I didn't dawdle, and there was only one way to find out if I was a one trick pony. I located the fridge, grabbed some beers and headed for the stairs, just in time to witness Sam's toned, uniformly tanned buttocks undulating delightfully above me, and the odd glimpse of her pussy lips from below as she turned the bend in the huge open staircase.

Jack had opened the door and he ushered Andy in, while Sam waited for me. She closed the door and there was a soft click from a switch. The room was now bathed in a soft light and it took my eyes a moment or two to adjust. The first thing I noticed was the mirrors, mirrors everywhere, wall mirrors, free standing mirrors and yes, even a ceiling mirror.

There was also a comfortable looking settee, a huge bed covered with a silk sheet and several comfortable chairs. This room was simply a shrine to sex. Whichever way I looked, I could see multiple reflections. I could ogle Sam's toned buttocks, trimmed pussy and her magnificent tits, simply by moving my head. Not to mention the three of us men from every angle under the sun.

Jack's erection was flagging a bit, but Andy looked in a state of total readiness, that enviable stumpy cock was standing proud. As for me, I was just starting to come back to life, in anticipation of watching real people fuck for the first time in my life. Sam ushered me to the settee and sat Andy on one of the comfortable looking lounge chairs.

"What happens in the play room, stays in the playroom. Agreed?"

Her tone was more intriguing than menacing, and her cheeky smirk only served to increase the tension. This woman was very much in control, and she knew it. She had three highly aroused blokes ready to do as she wished. We had only one thought on our minds and she was calling the shots.

"Have you ever had an erotic massage?" as she took Andy's hands, pulled him to his feet, and led him over to the bed.

A gurgle was the only response, as she laid him down on his back and started rubbing her hands lightly over his chest hair.

"You really should you know. There are two very good places here in Cape Town.....

"Girls who can relax you......

"Take away all your stress......

"They do the massage in the nude......

"Much like I am now......

"They are very competent and.....

"Really get your blood pumping......

"As they walk round the room ......

"Totally unabashed by their nudity......

"Bouncing their breasts gently......

"To stimulate your interest....

"Standing inches in front of your face.....

"Offering a close up view of their trimmed pussies......

"While sliding their hands.......

"Sensuously over you......

"Like this."

She continued the mock massage, her hands slowly making their way to his balls.

"Provoking you......

"Teasing you....

"The only down side is......

"They don't actually fuck...

"But they do a spectacular.....

"Oily hand job.....

"However, I'm much more into the bit they don't do, and Jack likes to watch.....

"In fact, Jack loves to watch....

"While I actually fuck.......

"It really excites me too...

"To know Jack is getting off on watching.....

"Watching another man's cock.......

"As it slides in and out.....

"Of my cunt.......

"So this is for Jack to watch......

"And for you to enjoy....!

"I start where they leave off, but with one small difference."

She moved to one side, took an arm and gently secured it to the bed with a velcro cuff, smiled that cheeky smile and did the same to the other arm. Andy was now secured, arms spread wide across the bed.

"Scared? .....

"Don't be!......

"Excited?....

"You should be."

She grasped his ankles and secured them together with a velcro cuff at the foot of the bed.

"Arms and legs fixed.......

"Unable to move far.....

"You are now my sex toy.....

"I am totally in control."

Glancing at his throbbing cock she said,

"Well it looks as if I have your full attention!"

She climbed onto the bed and straddled his thighs. Jack, meanwhile, made sure he had the view he wanted.

"Just relax while I take care of you."

Judging by Andy's now impressive erection, relaxation was far from his mind. She took a handful of some sort of lotion and rubbed it into his balls before sliding her hand sensuously back and forth along his cock.

"Just imagine you have had a wonderful half hour being pampered by a naked masseuse.....

"She's teased you to this state."

Smiling at his tumescent cock, she continued.

"But now.......

"Just for a change......

"She's astride your hips.....

"Like this.....

"With a wet and willing cunt."

She took hold of his cock, slipped on a condom, and rubbed his glans up and down her divine divide, staring into his eyes wantonly.

"Now.....

"She's going to.....

"Take that wonderful cock.....

"Slip it in to her wet pussy......

"And fuck you!"

And she impaled herself on his impressive cock, lowering herself slowly, millimetre by millimetre, until she was fully penetrated. Andy made as if to speak.

"Shhh,.....

"Shhh......

"Relax......

"This is all about you....."

Leaning forwards and brushing his chest with her nipples, she started to rock her hips gently on his pelvis.

"Oh that cock feels so good.....

"So deep....

"Imagine......

"I am here just for your pleasure...

"No pressure to perform......

"You can cum when you like..."

She sat up straight and rocked her hips forcibly on his.

"But you want it to last.....

"So just let your excitement.....

"Build and build.....

"But delay the end......"

"As long as you can."

Then leaning forward again to allow her breasts to slide on his chest while his cock nearly escaped her stretched pussy lips.

"I feel that cock......

"Nearly out.......

"But as I sit up......

"Like this."

She rose to a full sitting position as we watched Andy's cock vanish into her once again.

"I take you again.....

"Don't you wish you could reach up for my tits?......

"But you can't.....

"Can you?.....

"You see, this is the part......

"That gets me off.....

"Fucking a powerless man.....

"While Jack watches another cock......

"Slide in and out of......

"His wife's cunt.....

"Will you cum first......

"Will I? .....

"It doesn't matter......

"As long as you cum!...

"Jack will be waiting.....

"To see the signs....

"When your balls lift.....

"And your contractions start.....

"To power your cum ......

"Into me."

A grunt from Andy, whose eyes were already shut as he tried to prolong the sensations.

"Oh Andy!.......

"You feel so fucking good.....

"That lovely thick cock....

"Is really doing it for me.......

"Big time."

She intoned, tightening and releasing the muscles deep within her pelvis. Andy obviously felt her every contraction milking his cock, and started to speak.

"Shhh, shh,.....

"This is all about you.......

"Jack......

"Is watching.....

"So.......

"When you're ready,......

"Just let go......

"Give me your cum."

This was obviously just too much for Andy. To be fair it was nearly too much for me too, my cock was at full mast, leaking precum copiously. So how did he feel? His was buried deep in her cunt!

The rocking of her pelvis. The talk. The sensations! The inevitable happened. His balls tightened and his hips lifted off the bed, he grunted and bucked his hips as he delivered his load, pulse after pulse, deep into her with a satisfied groan. Jack continued to stroke the glistening head of his own cock.

After enjoying the moment, she took her weight on her knees and lifted slowly off him. His cock slid from her cunt: slick and spent: the bulbous end of the condom bursting with the evidence of his release. His grin said it all.

Jack was now obviously in a highly aroused state. Watching his wife bring Andy to such a spectacular orgasm had done it for him. I'd never realised that watching another man fuck your wife could be such a turn on, but that was then: this is now, and don't ask me how I know. That's quite another story.

She ushered me into a chair.

"Now, let's see if you really are only a one trick pony.".......CONTINUED

A one trick pony? What drives Sam to this level of wantonness? What motivates Jack to enjoy watching his wife shagging other men? Will he just watch or expect more? What happens next?

As always, your comments would be most appreciated. So what did you think and where do you see this going? Chapter 3 is already well under way.