All Comments on 'The Bush Pub'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Hot. It is always good when spouses can get off on something like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

excellent chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrific premise.

Clever plot line.

Could have used more in the way of serious involvement with her breasts. She could have asked him to show her how he liked them. Show her what he wanted to do to/with them.

Could have used more of her teasing his cock. And his balls. Before taking it in her mouth.

Nothing with her ass? Not even while he was eating her pussy? No touching her asshole? If she liked it, his tongue could have 'slipped' and licked it.

Easily could have been five stars, but just didn't get there.

Four stars.

Member968Member968about 2 months ago

Not too bad. The African jargon was confusing so I recommend toning it down.

JuicyplayJuicyplayabout 2 months ago

I liked the heat, I liked the wantonness, I liked the hot bodies and the South African backdrop

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Looking forward to the next chapter. Believable characters, credible storyline, hot girl, hot action.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 2 months ago

A good start to the story. Will the story end with just the two men having her around the pool ? Guess we will have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too rushed for me and lacking in vivid details.

elling50elling50about 2 months ago

Hot story, well written. I would like a bit more character understanding, backstory, dialogue or emotion. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Now, if she'll just fuck all the other guys there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Nice pace, not short and rushed, not long and drawn out. Great work!

BGHillmanBGHillman20 days ago

Very hot story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES