The Business of Being a Man Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was clearly a joke! I've never had sex before in my life. I'm a virgin. Why would I hire you, over a public tweet, for sex," she asked, getting agitated.

Micah's mother spent a few moments in silence, looking at the tweets in question. She gave me my phone back and then turned to face her daughter. "I raised you better than this, Micah. You had that boy come all the way over here as a joke? You need to pay this poor man for his services," the mother said, scolding Micah.

"What? I'm not paying him for sex mom!"

"If you ordered a pizza as a joke, I'd make you pay for it and eat it so we don't waste food. If you ordered a pet sitter as a joke, I'd make you pay for it and get a dog for them to care for. If you ordered a whore as a joke, guess what," she said, wiggling her finger in front of her daughter's face.

"I'm not losing my virginity so you can teach me a lesson mom," Micah said walking away.

"Fine then," the mother said, looking back at me, "I'll pay him the money and fuck him."

Hearing that, Micah did a 180 turn and came back to the door. "No! You are not fucking my classmate! Anything but that," she begged.

"Please, won't you come in? Can I get you anything to drink," the mother said to me nicely.

"Thank you, but I'm good. Would you like to hear about our pricing options," I said as I took a seat on the couch.

"No, she would not because my mother is not going to cheat on my dad and fuck a teenager," Micah yelled.

"Hush, child! Yes, please," her mother replied. I explained the base price of two hundred dollars and what could be added on, including boob jobs, blow jobs, and other jobs I had only ever read about. I also explained the impregnation policy and how it was a popular add-on. "Well, I can't get pregnant anymore, but I'd still like to add that. Let me go get the money out of my purse," the mother said, getting up.

"Oh, and you might find this intriguing, Micah. I just added an option where I'll watch you masturbate for 5 minutes for only fifteen dollars. I've learned a lot of girls at school like to do that in front of boys," I informed her.

Micah gave me a disgusted face and went to her mother. "I changed my mind, Mom, I'll... have sex with Darrell in place of you. Okay? That's what you wanted, right? You don't need to get cream pied by him now," Micah said with a panicked voice.

"It's too late now, Micah. You had your chance to make this right, and now you need to accept the consequences. The consequence being your mother is going to raw dog your school friend," the mother said, handing me the money. She then pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her bra-clad breasts to me.

"Well... wouldn't you rather have sex with me, Darrell, than that old hag," Micah said while pulling her shirt off, too.

The mother and daughter pair stood in front of me, showing off their fancy bras. "I'm sorry, Micah, but your mother gave me the money. The male prostitute's ethical code dictates I am obligated to put my penis in her," I informed the younger of the two women. Micah let out an aggravated growl and ran towards the stairs. Her breasts, now only contained by her bra, bounced generously as she did.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior, Darrell. Her father and I raised her in a very morally strict household, and now I fear she is rebelling. Shall we proceed with the sex," the mother said, taking off her bra. Her breasts were ample and attractive, and I was happy to work with them in my capacity as a man whore.

It was then that Micah returned with money of her own. "Here is 220 dollars, the same that my mother paid. Now you can have sex with me and not her," she said, handing me the money. It was then she noticed her mom's tits were exposed. "Oh god damn it, Mom. Put those away. Nobody, including Darrell, wants to see those. Especially when he can see these puppies," Micah then took off her bra, revealing her perkier but slightly smaller breasts.

"Many men would die to see these breasts, your ungrateful girl. Just two years ago, the neighbor offered me two thousand dollars to film a video for him. How many neighbor's personal porno videos have you starred in Micah? None? That's what I thought," the mother said proudly.

"Stop telling people that story, Mom! It wasn't interesting when you told it at my last parent-teacher conference, and it isn't interesting now! Darrell, tell my mother you like my breasts much more than hers," Micah demanded.

"I'm sorry, but participating in a tit judging contest will cost an extra 20 dollars," I repeated myself as I had already gone over this earlier. The mother went to her purse and produced another bill that she handed to me.

"Now, tell us which are better," she asked. I walked up to the mother and felt up her breasts. I checked their firmness, size, sensitivity of nipples, and taste. The whole time, the mother had a large smile on her face. I then proceeded to 18-year-old Micah and repeated the same procedure. Micah was free red in the face during the process and responded much more to me touching her breasts and nipples.

"Micah, are you feeling okay. You are breathing rather heavily as I feel up your breasts," I asked out of concern.

"Well, duh. I haven't had a guy...see or even touch my breasts before now. It's a bit... intense," she admitted.

Her mother let out a scoff and said, "Stupid virgin."

After a few minutes, I stopped groping Micah's boobs as she was almost purple in the face. "So, who won," the mother asked.

"Micah's tits were more sensitive, had better areola definition, tasted more like cinnamon, and the directions her nipples pointed formed a pleasing angle. Meanwhile, her mother's boobs had more volume, a more uniform color, had a nice lemon taste, and her nipples became erect much faster than her daughter's," I said, giving my full report.

There was a pause before both women again asked, "So who won?"

Confused, I reminded them that: "Judging breasts isn't about winning and losing. It's about enjoying the game and having fun." Both women rolled their eyes and moved on.

"That was a waste of time. Just agree to have sex with me. You'll still get your money, and you'll be having sex with a woman not twice your age," Micah said.

"Male prostitute ethics says first come, first serve. The videos I watched did a lot of clever wordplay with that statement, but the point was made clear. After I bone your mother I'll have sex with you Micah," I explained.

Micah stamped her foot down in frustration. "The only reason I'm going to have sex with you is to prevent my mom from getting plowed by a classmate of mine. I'm not going to lose my virginity to you for nothing," she said, getting upset.

The mother stopped listening to her daughter and pulled her pants and panties down. Standing with her completely naked body in the living room in full view of the two high-school students, the mother declared she was ready to go. "Stupid slut," Micah said, covering her eyes from her mother's nudity.

The mother, having heard that, declared, "Let's fuck right here in the living room, right on the couch Micah likes to use to watch her shows. I'll try and be extra loud too as you rail my pussy," she said, smiling, evilly towards her daughter. Micah stormed away, saying she had no desire to hear or see her mother act like the whore she was.

I got fully undressed and awaited instructions from my customer. My penis was fully erect as I am a professional who must ensure their body is ready for the customer's needs precisely when they need it. It was also erect because I just spent a quarter of an hour feeling up the boobs of a topless mother and daughter pair. The mother directed me to sit on the couch, where she then mounted me. Without further delay, she directed my hard penis into her drenched pussy. She pushed herself down hard on me, electing to take the entire length of my cock into her at once. A length that nearly extended half the length of a standard brick. Nearly.

"Oh god it's been too long since I fucked a teenager," the mother said starting to move her hips up and down on me slowly. She also started feeling up her tits. She should have paid for the breast stimulation add-on, and I could be taking care of those myself, I thought. She was quite skilled at fucking. She lifted her hips up high such that everything but the tip of my penis was pulled out of her. This allowed her to enjoy the feeling of nearly the full length of my penis entering her over and over.

"You are very talented, ma'am. You could make it as a female prostitute," I complimented her.

"Oh stop it, you are too much," the mother said blushing as her tits jiggled from fucking me.

She started increasing the pace of her hips and was nearly drooling from her mouth being so agape. After a particularly deep thrust, she let out an audible moan. Remembering she wanted to be extra loud for her daughter, she started yelling out with every thrust of her hips. "Fuck me harder with your teenage cock! Every time my daughter will see you at school she will know I came on your dick, or rather I'm...about...to," the mother yelled before going completely quiet for five seconds as her face contorted from the intensity of the orgasm hitting her. Finally, she collapsed on me as I unleashed my own orgasm in her womb. Taking a second to recover, the mother then loudly announced, "Also, your good friend's cum is sitting in my womb. Remember that next you guys play Settlers of Catan or whatever lame thing your dumb virgin ass does with boys."

"He's not my friend, but he will be my lover," said Micah from the other side of the room. Looking in that direction, the mother and I were both met with the sight of a now fully naked Micah.

"Micah, put your clothes on. We have

a guest in the house," the mother said while the last of my cum dripped into her pussy.

"Shut the fuck up slut. I mean, Mom. You had your turn. Now it's mine, and I have already paid," Micah countered.

The mother got off me and walked up to her daughter. "You are not going to lose your virginity while you live under my roof, young lady. We both knew that I was never going to let you fuck this whore you hired," she said before turning to me. "You can go now."

"No, ma'am. I still need to complete my order with Micah. She paid me 200 dollars for sex and added in the 20 dollar add-on for," I explained before Micah finished for me.

"Impregnation!" The daughter yelled out.

The mother's eyes lit up, realizing what was going to happen. "No! Your dumb ass is not going to be taking that man's seed. Your womb is unprotected. You're gonna get knocked up," she said panicked.

Micah came over and laid on the couch I was still sitting on. "Darrell, I want you to fuck and impregnate me on the couch that my mom likes to fuck teenagers on." She spread her legs and was ready for me to penetrate her.

"You sex-couch-stealing bitch! Okay, fine. I get it. You are mad at me for banging yet another of your classmates. I promise I won't fuck them anymore in the living room and have a massive orgasm right at the moment you and a group of friends walk through the front door. Just please punish me in some way that doesn't involve you getting impregnated by a whore," the naked mother pleaded with her spreadeagled naked daughter.

"I'm ready for you, Darrell," Micah said. The situation in the room felt tense as I had been put in the middle of a family conflict. I needed to be careful not to do anything to escalate the situation further. With that in the front of my mind, I decided the best course of action would be to take the virginity of the daughter as her mother watched. I climbed on Micah, and after positioning my penis, I thrust into her pussy, becoming the first man ever to do so.

"Oh fuck that's intense!" Yelled Micah.

"Yeah, it is you dumb vir... ex-virgin," the mother said mockingly. Micah glared at her inseminated mother.

"Darrell. Fuck me harder than you fucked my mother. Unlike her, I don't cum my pants from just the sight of a cock." Remembering how much thrust I used on her mother, I started pumping the recently de-virginized girl hard. She showed an expression of regret once I started doing so, but then she put on a brave face. Mother-daughter relationships are odd, I realized.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's how I like it! This is totally awesome and not an overwhelming feeling of pain and pleasure at the same time that is confusing me and likely will shape my sexual preferences in the future," Micah said in a single breath.

"Okay, you've had your fun with the penis and lost your virginity. We've all done it, Micah. Now get up and before you accidentally start growing a person inside you of," the mother said as I noticed my cum was starting to drip out of her pussy.

"Fuck you, Mom, I'm not moving until the teenage prostitute I hired cums inside me and gets me super pregnant," Micah yelled, wrapping her legs around me tightly as I continued to fuck her at the requested vigorous pace. "But... before that...I think I will...," Micah yelled before going completely quiet for five seconds as her face contorted from the intensity of the orgasm hitting her. These two were so alike, and I wish fucking them both would have brought them closer together.

Micah recovered and began pressing me to ejaculate inside her. "Seed me, Darrell. Fill me up so that I may bear your children and totally piss off my mother," she said with a devilish smile directed at her naked mother.

"Micah, listen to me. This won't make up for my shortfalls as a mother, which I know I have had many. My sexual behavior is embarrassing for you, but you always seem to forget that I'm a woman, too. One day when you have kids of your own, but let's make that day not happen anytime soon. When it does, you will understand that all a mother can do is try her best in a crazy world like this. So what do you say, my sweet daughter? Let's get you off that dick and start healing this relationship," the mother said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh mother...," Micah said looking at her mother, "Darrell cream-pied me like half way through that shitty speech you just gave."

"You dumb ex-virgin bitch!" the mother yelled. Hearing this insult, Micah got up, and the two inseminated naked women stood face to face, looking like they might throw down.

"You know, both of your vaginas felt exactly the same," I pointed out.

They both turned to face me. "They do...," the mother asked. I nodded.

"My daughter... has the same feeling pussy as mine...," the mother said, slowly turning towards her possibly soon-to-be pregnant daughter. The two women then shared a naked hug, and I could now see my semen dripping out of both of them.

"I'm sorry I lost my virginity and probably got knocked up without your permission, Mom. I was just mad at you but mainly really horny. I am your daughter, after all," Micah said with tears running down her cheeks.

"And I'm sorry for watching you during your first time having sex and getting impregnated while I was naked and berating you. I had sworn never to do that to my kids after my mom did it to me, but here we are," the mother said in tears.

I started getting dressed but couldn't help but feel good about the situation. Bringing families together like this is what being a male prostitute is all about, and it puts a smile on my face. I was also smiling because watching a mother and daughter hug naked after you just had sex with both of them was hot. Without saying a word, I left the house, greeting Micah's dad as he came through the front door just as I was heading out.

At school the next day, despite putting my fliers advertising my prostitution business, I was getting no legitimate interest. I was getting a lot of questions about my claims on the flier that Megan, Micah, and Micah's mom had greatly enjoyed my services, though. But I wasn't able to turn those questions into new clients. By mid-day, though, I got a promising lead. My world history teacher, Ms. Porter, just got her divorce finalized. Divorced women were anxious to get back into the dating scene as they were horny for new penises. In some parts of the world, they represent almost 40% of male prostitute's business. I hadn't read or heard any evidence of this being factual, but it felt like it could be.

I walked into Ms. Porter's class during her free period just after lunch. Seeing me walk in, she put down the papers she was grading and addressed me. "Good afternoon, Darrell. Is there something I can help you with? Did you have questions on the lecture I will be giving on life in the Hausa city-states post-fall of the Bornu Empire?" I tried to think of a super clever pun that related to sex and pre-colonial Nigeria, but I couldn't think of any, so I addressed my proposition to her in another clever way.

"Ms. Porter, now that you no longer have access to your ex-husband's penis for your sexual sanctification, I am offering you my cock. For only 200 dollars, you can have sex with me, a student from your 6th-period history class. In addition, you can pay an extra 20 dollars to also give me a blow job or even have me put my penis between your tits. Unlike many other male whores that I'm sure you have frequented, for an extra 20 dollars, I can also attempt to impregnate you by having unprotected sex and cumming inside you. Even better, I am now available to have bareback with you on your desk at this exact moment. After you pay, of course."

Ms. Porter stared at me for what felt like two minutes. I assumed she was debating whether or not to get the blow job add-on or not. Finally, she took off her glasses and spoke up. "Darrell, I was debating what part of your spiel you just gave I should correct, as almost everything you said needs to be addressed. However, the fact that you thought your teacher would want to pay you to get impregnated tells me that maybe I shouldn't bother. Please leave Darrell and don't ever have children, for the world's sake." She would need to talk to Megan and Micah about that, I thought.

Another teacher opened the classroom door. "Ann, channel 4, it's your ex." Ms. Porter's eyes filled with rage as she turned on the classroom TV. The channel was broadcasting an on-site news report about a new restaurant opening.

"We are here at the grand opening of 'The House of Porter Porterhouse Steakhouse by the Port' with owner Greg Porter. What inspired you to open his restaurant, sir," the news reporter said, holding up the microphone to a man Ms. Porter's age, who I assumed to be her ex-husband.

"Thank you, Cindy. It has been my dream since childhood to open a steakhouse," the man said, smiling into the camera.

"Liar!" Ms. Porter yelled at the TV. "You wanted to open a vegan seafood fast food place. I convinced you that was the dumbest idea you ever had, which was saying something."

The newscast continued. "And I see we are joined today by your mascot, Brisket Brie. What can you tell me about it?"

Greg put his arms around a man dressed in what appeared to be just the bikini-clad chest of a cow with no other parts. "Brisket Brie is my proudest creation. Kids love his silly dance, and grownups enjoy all the questions their kids bring up afterward about the costume."

"You son of a bitch. Brisket Brie was my idea! I came up with it in that bathhouse we snuck into in Hong Kong," the teacher said, throwing the remote across the classroom. The newscaster thanked Greg before transitioning to a story about the growing issue of teen pregnancy that I got bored of listening to.

Ms. Porter got her phone out, dialed a number, and put it on speakerphone. Once

the other side picked up, she didn't even give them a chance to speak before she started yelling. "That restaurant was our project. Are you taking credit for the entire thing now, asshole? Oh, and your name fucking sucks. You don't even have Porterhouse Steaks on the menu!"