The Business of Being a Man Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always nice to hear from you, Ann. This reminds me so much of our marriage. You, yelling before I even say a word. The restaurant is mine, as we agreed in the divorce. You insisted on keeping the miniature Halloween town figurine collection we assembled together our entire married life. You get to dictate where the skeletons go in 'Boo-Ville' while I get to dictate the restaurant name," Greg said with the confidence of a man thriving after getting out of a bad marriage.

"Fine, whatever, Greg. Not having to worry about the dumb restaurant has freed me to pursue so many awesome things now," the history teacher claimed.

"Like what? That history class you teach where you have the kids learn about obscure African history from 700 years ago instead of World War 2 history because the Indiana Jones movies made you afraid of Nazis?"

Ms. Porter looked at me with wide eyes. "If I don't teach these kids about the history of west-central Africa before 1200 AD, who will? Anyway, I have tons of other cool things happening now. Like... a hot new boyfriend, that's what. In fact, he's with me right now, and we were about to have hot sex like we do every day at this time. Yeah...," my history teacher told me, giving me a very different look now.

"Aren't you at school right now? You are having sex with your boyfriend at school every day," the ex-husband questioned.

"The school board gave me permission as a reward for... teaching and stuff," Ms. Porter said convincingly. "Here he is now to prove he's totally real. Tell them, Darrell." She put the phone to my face.

I clicked mute on the phone first. "I must insist on payment beforehand, Ms. Porter," I informed her. "But I'm not asking for actual sex. I just want you to lie about us having an obscene amount of it to my ex, that's all," she countered.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Porter. I must insist. If I make an exception for you, then soon all of the teachers will be claiming I'm having sex with them for free," I said, raising an excellent point.

"God damn it, fine," she said, reaching into her purse and handing me a wad of cash. A quick count revealed it to be 220 dollars.

I un-muted the phone and addressed Mr. Porter. "Everything your ex-wife said is true. We have sex at school because she is a good teacher," I said, breaking out my improv skills.

"He sounds like he's a teenager. Are you fucking a student, Ann?" Greg asked.

"Nope. He's not. But he does have a huge cock. Tell them, Darrell," she said, putting the phone back to my mouth.

"If you were to stack two playing cards together by the smaller width part. My dick would be just shorter than that," I said proudly. Ms. Porter muted the phone.

"When a woman asks you to brag about your dick size to her ex-husband, you are supposed to exaggerate how big it is," she complained.

I felt like a total idiot making such a rookie move. She un-muted, and I corrected myself. "I'm sorry, I misheard you. What I meant to say is if you stacked two playing cards together by the smaller width part, my dick is that exact length."

The phone was silent, and Ms. Porter glared at me fiercely. Mr. Porter broke the silence. "I'm glad you found such a humble boyfriend, Ann, but I need to get going."

"Wait! You need to... see how... great he is at sex! It is way better than anything you used to do. Here, I'll turn this into a video call, and you can watch," she said, pushing buttons on her phone.

"Ms. Porter, what are you doing? This is crazy," I whispered to her.

"We're going to make my ex jealous. I paid you for sex, didn't I? I know that broadcasting myself having sex with a student of mine may be a choice I regret later, but in the moment it makes a lot of sense to me," she said with a bit of a crazy laugh.

"No, I don't care about any of that. But he will see I was exaggerating the size of my penis," I pointed out.

"Darrell... maybe don't talk during this," she instructed me.

"Just make sure you don't pull out any playing cards to give them a frame of reference," I suggested to her.

Ms. Porter set up her camera to face her desk and had me get naked and lie on it. "Ann, this is insane. Are you actually going to have sex on a video call with me? Also, that is totally a naked high-school student naked on your desk. You're fucking your students?" Mr. Porter asked.

"He's not a student. He just looks young because his genetics are way good. He's a....," Ms. Porter said, struggling to think of an impressive, sounding career for me to have.

"Profession drone racer," I answered for Ms. Porter, thinking of the coolest job I knew of.

"Jesus Christ, kid, I told you to shut up for this," my teacher whispered. "You are 18, right?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Well then, let's show Greg how good we fuck," she declared, letting her dress fall to the floor and showing off her underwear. As she worked on getting her bra off, I wondered how letting her ex-husband see her naked again was supposed to be revenge. I couldn't think of a single situation in which seeing a woman naked would make me mad at said female. But Ms. Porter was making perfectly logical choices, I thought, as I watched her pull down her panties in front of her student in her classroom.

My teacher approached me and looked at my erect penis. "Where is your condom," she asked.

"You paid the extra 20 dollars, so I figured you wanted me to impregnate you."

"Darrell. Why would I, a woman in her late thirties, want to be impregnated by a teenager? I'm not an idiot. Now get a condom on so I can fuck you in front of my ex before class starts," she calmly said.

"I don't have any condoms. It's the customer's responsibility to provide them. You should have picked some up at the store last night if you were planning on hiring a student to fuck at school today," I said, lecturing a naked Ms. Porter on her lack of responsibility.

"I wasn't...," she started to respond before her ex chimed in over the video call.

"Were you guys talking about impregnation? Are you trying for a child already, Ann? And with a student?"

"I told you he's not a student. He's a professional... helicopter pilot?"

"Drone racer," I corrected her. "And I race one of those drones with a cool name like Nitro Fox Wind."

"Anyway, yes, he is trying to get me pregnant. He's going to give me the child you never could, Greg," she said proudly as a video of her naked tits was being sent to her ex.

"I never wanted to have kids with you because you made terrible choices like letting a student impregnate you during school hours," Mr Porter said.

My history teacher climbed on top of the desk and positioned herself right over my cock. She took a deep breath and muttered the line, "What I'm about to do makes total sense, and after my womb is filled with my student's potent sperm, I won't regret this," over and over again. Suddenly she dropped her hips down, and my dick penetrated her pussy. After the initial shock of her very logical decision, she slowly started moving her hips and sliding my dick in her pussy. "Oh man, that is some good cock. I can't believe I was missing out on this for so long and settling for your meh penis Greg," she said, boosting my self-confidence considerably.

"Remember that time in that Hong Kong bathhouse? I got you to cum four times using only my fingers in front of all those old Chinese guys," Mr. Porter said cheerfully.

Ms. Porter's eyes closed, and she played with her nipple. "Oh god, that was hot... I mean, shut up! I'm trying to focus on getting impregnated by my student," she said, annoyed. After humping me four or five times and letting out a small moan, her eyes opened wide, and she yelled at the phone. "Drone racer! I'm going to get knocked up by my drone racer person. He's not a student. In fact, he's so much not a student that he's not even supposed to be within 500 feet of a school. Because he's such a bad boy."

I was confused. "Am I role-playing a sex offender? I'm going to have to charge you more if so," I asked, seeking clarity.

"Shut the fuck up, Darrell and fuck," she responded, adding no clarity. With her giving me no background on my character, I decided if Mr. Porter asked, I would say I became a sex offender due to flashing my penis at a Jimmy Buffet concert.

"You enjoying the show? Are you missing this hot body of mine, Greg," Ms. Porter said, looking at the phone.

"It's a good show. The patrons at the restaurant, in particular, are enjoying it for sure."

Ms. Porter looked confused as she continued to hump my cock. "What do you mean by that, Greg?"

"As soon as you took off your dress, I started casting the video of our call on every TV in the restaurant. Remember how you pushed hard to make at least one TV visible everywhere in the restaurant, regardless of where someone was looking? I admit now that was the right call," her ex-husband revealed. A look of horror came upon the history teacher's face as she realized a couple of hundred people were watching her attempt to get pregnant by her not student. All while they picked their meal from a menu she personally helped design.

"Are... are you at least jealous that I'm having sex right now," she asked in a weak voice.

"Sure, Ann. I'm feeling super jealous right now," Mr. Porter said in a tone that made me doubt his truthfulness.

The door to the classroom opened, and the sounds of a hallway filled with students could be heard. Ms. Porter looked at the clock with horror. "Shit. We fucked for too long, and class is about to start," she exclaimed. Grabbing me, she rolled us over the side of the desk, making us thump onto the floor

out of sight just before the first student entered. "Stay hidden and quiet. Eventually, when I don't show up to class, they'll leave," she whispered.

Concerned, I whispered back, "Ms. Porter, this is my sixth-period class. Will you count me absent if I'm not in my seat?"

"I'll count you dead if you don't shut the fuck up," she countered.

The final bell for class rang, and the sounds of student shuffling in their seats could be heard. "Does anyone know where Ms. Porter is? And why are there clothes on the floor in front of her desk? Tim, collect them and take them out of the class to lost and found," a bossy student said. A moment later, someone was exiting the classroom.

"Ms. Porter, those are our clothes. Shouldn't we..."

"I'll think of something. For now, we stay hidden," the naked teacher whose pussy I was just penetrating told me.

The students were quiet for a while, and I decided to address the topic I'm sure we were both concerned with. "I didn't get a chance to cum inside you and impregnate you yet, thus completing your order. What are we going to do about that?"

"Believe it or not, Darrell, that's not my biggest concern at the moment," she replied.

A student in the class then spoke up. "It looks like Ms. Porter isn't coming. We should all just leave the class and put up a sign outside the door that reads 'Do Not Enter. Teacher Not Here,' so that no other students enter the classroom today thinking they find the teacher here." Ms. Porter appeared to be very excited to hear this. The student's chairs could be heard scooching as they all got up to leave.

"Wait!" Another student called out. "Before we do all that, we should thoroughly search the classroom for any items we may have left behind. In particular, we should check by the bookshelf, under the plants, and behind Ms. Porter's desk. Actually, maybe several of us should go check behind the desk just to make sure nothing is missed." The students voiced their approval of this proposal, and Ms. Porter appeared a bit less happy to hear this.

She let out a sigh and muttered, "Goodbye, teaching career," before standing up fully naked in front of her class. "Good...afternoon, class. You are probably asking yourself a few questions right now. When is the homework on the Myene language, as spoken in Gabon, due? Are we still having that quiz on Sao culture that dominated the area of modern-day Cameroon pre-1600 AD? Why am I showing my naked body to my class of, thank Jesus in heaven, all 18-year-old students," she said with a shakey voice.

"Mainly the naked question, Ms. Porter," a student responded.

"Well... that's because... today, of course...we are..." Ms. Porter was struggling to explain the situation. I was surprised by this as she was always a great teacher with a thought-out lesson plan. But I knew I had to help her. It wouldn't do if the future mother of some of my children got embarrassed by not being able to explain why she showed her class her naked tits and pussy.

I stood up next to my teacher, showing the class my own naked body along with my still very erect penis. "We will be demonstrating how the Annobón people living on the island of Equatorial Guinea five hundred years ago mated with each other. I have volunteered to help her out in this demonstration," I said as the student's eyes darted back and forth between my cock and Ms. Porter's pussy and tits. She slowly turned her head towards me, giving me a look of fiery hatred.

She pulled me in and whispered to me. "What the fuck, you fucking fuck fuck."

"Think about it, Ms. Porter. With this excuse, we solve all of our problems. The class now won't question why we are both naked in class, and I can finish up your order and cream-pie you. There's no downside with my explanation," I said, expecting to be showered in praise.

"What about the downside where now I fuck a student during class while they watch me get impregnated," she said through gritted teeth.

The naked teacher addressed the class. "Sure. Why not. For today's class, I will show you how the Annobón had sex, which, funny enough, is the exact same way all humans pretty much have sex. Timmy, I swear to god, if you take one more picture of me with your phone, I will jam it up your ass. Anyway, let's get this shit show over with. Darrell?" Ms. Porter climbed on the desk and got on all fours, which told me she wanted me to fuck her from behind. I was already learning so much about the Annobón culture. I climbed on the desk behind her and inserted my penis into her, and started humping her.

Almost immediately, a girl in the class raised her hand. "Jill. You're watching your teacher get railed. I think we can forgo hand-raising rules and just fucking say what you want," the teacher said as her tits swayed from my humping.

"Are you having sex without a condom," she asked.

"That's correct. If I'm going to fuck up my life, I might as well go all in, right? Also, the Annobón didn't have access to condoms in 1500AD."

A male student in the front row then commented. "Ms. Porter. I think it's not fair that when I volunteered to help you, I spent an hour cleaning gum off the bottom of the desk while Darrell gets to fuck you when he volunteered."

"It's also sexist," a girl next to him said. "It's not fair to have an opportunity that only men are eligible to participate in."

Ms. Porter was starting to noticeably breathe heavily. "I make 32,000 dollars a year, and I'm about to be knocked up by my teenage student. Maybe I'm not the best person to complain about fairness to."

I had been slowly working my dick deeper and deeper into my world history teacher's pussy and now the sound of my hips clapping against her ass cheeks was filling the room. "Oh fuck... Darrell. Please tell me you are almost done," Ms. Porter said, looking back at me.

"A few more minutes," I informed her.

"God damn it. There's no denying it then... fuck.... I'm going to cum in front of my student," the teacher admitted. I could feel her pressing her hips into me in unison with my thrust. The sounds of her ass getting slammed were soon overtaken by her moans, and with her mouth agape and staring out at her student, she let out a final 'FUCK' and came on my dick.

I didn't let up in my humping as she put her head on the desk and tried to catch her breath. Timmy was doing a bad job hiding his phone as he snapped numerous additional pictures. Finally reaching my own limit, I unloaded my cum into my sixth-period teacher's fertile womb. I pulled out and sat on the desk, watching Ms. Porter's inseminated pussy sticking up in the air as she continued to recover. Finally, she sat up, her breasts heaving as she looked at her class. "I doubt you guys will follow this request, but what if we keep the events of this class to ourselves? Maybe we can keep this from the higher-ups in the district," she said.

"Ann? I'm still on the video call," Mr. Porter said from the phone, which was still facing toward the desk.

"Fantastic. Why wouldn't you be," she replied sarcastically.

"The school superintendent and school board are having lunch at the restaurant. They all had ribeyes while they watched you get railed on the TVs. Just wanted to let you know because that might come up later," he informed her.

The history teacher stared blankly into the void. "Class dismissed," she said quietly.

"But Ms. Porter, there are still forty minutes of class left. If you let us out this early, you might get in trouble," a student warned.

"If you think just because I'm naked and probably about to have one of my eggs fertilized means I won't strangle you with the authentic Tuareg necklace I have displayed on the classroom wall..." The student packed his bag and left as others soon followed.

"Tim, if you don't bring the clothes you took to lost and found back here within the next two minutes..." Tim pushed several students aside, and our clothes were back within thirty seconds.

"Someone already claimed your panties, Ms. Porter. Sorry," Tim explained as he left. We got dressed, and she punched me in the stomach after I pointed out that tips were customary in the whore business. I left the class in some pain but richer in terms of monetary wealth and life experiences.

With my extra free time from getting out of class early, I added Yelp reviews to the school for my prostitute service, highlighting the positive experiences Ms. Porter, Micah, and her mother had. I was on my way to being the top-rated man whore on Yelp in the city if only that weren't a banned category on the application. No one else agreed to buy time with my penis that day.

The next day, while walking the halls during my free study period, Aubree approached me. She is typically a shy girl who hangs out mainly by herself but is one of the best students in the senior class. "Darrell... can I talk to you about something," she asked me quietly. The hall was empty.

"Of course. What's up?" I replied.

"I've heard you... offer a service where, for money, you will...have sex with someone. As you have likely seen, I don't have friends and haven't ever had any guy show an interest in me. Which is fine, I understand. There are a lot of pretty girls in our class, so why bother with the nerdy, quiet girl? But before graduation, I want to have at least one...experience. I mean sex. I want to know what it feels like for a guy to be interested in me. Even if I have to pay someone to do it. I want to pay you to have sex with me. Okay?"

Hearing Aubree's words stirred something in my heart. I was a professional and should never let feelings come in the way of my business, but this time, I couldn't help it. "Aubree, your speech has moved me. I'm sorry I haven't truly seen you all these years, but I see you now. I refuse to take your money but fear not. It would be my pleasure to bang you for free," I said with a single tear flowing down my cheek.

"Oh. I really feel like I should pay you, though. Maybe you just give a discount, but I still pay you for the sex," the shy girl said, looking panicked.

"I won't take a cent of your money, but I will gladly give you every milliliter of cum I have for free. Grab my hand. I know a great place in Ms. Porter's class where we can have all the unprotected sex you want," I said, holding out my hand.