The Business of Being a Man Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first, my parents were pissed at me for getting pregnant," said Riya, whose family relied on her to make ends meet. "But that turned out to be a good thing because fucking Darrell made me realize my true passion. I'm now a female prostitute, and I've already covered rent for the next four months. Men love to pay me for weird sex things, and I love doing those things. I've never been happier! Oh, if my parents ask, tell them I'm a professional drone racer or something and not that I'm getting my money from letting older men do stuff to my butt." She handed me a business card with a picture of her butt on it. Damn, I wish I would have thought of that.

All eyes turned to Erin to hear her story. "Oh, it's my turn? I mean, I didn't get pregnant. My vagina was sore for a few days, and I got a B on my geometry test. That's about it," she said in a monotone voice.

The girls all moaned in annoyance at how boring her story was. "God, you are so fucking normal, Erin. Do something interesting for once in your life," Carlie complained.

"I lost my virginity participating in an orgy with you girls in the locker room at school. How is that not interesting," Erin complained.

"You didn't get pregnant, have a sexual awakening, or even realize you're gay during the orgy. Like we said, boring," Tia responded.

Eyes then turned to Laci, the girl who was skeptical of the whole locker room orgy. "Ummm, well, I got pregnant like a lot of you. My parents are super pissed," she stated. The rest of her team looked at her with anticipation.

"And... what else, Laci? Surely you had some other cool thing come out of this, unlike Erin," Kelly said.

"I...ummm... I guess I'm up for experimenting with some girl-on-girl stuff," Laci said, smiling awkwardly. Karlee got up and sat next to Laci and started complimenting her.

Having given up on my lunch, I finally got a word in and addressed the former volleyball team. "Those are some, mostly, very cool stories, ladies. You could say that me cumming inside all of you was the best thing that could ever happen to you all," I said with a laugh.

"What a fucking weird thing to say, Darrell," Carlie said as the other girls nodded in agreement.