The Business of Being a Man Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first girl looked nervous as I penetrated her but let out a large breath when I did. Her name was Carlie, and I learned she was the team's captain. "I'm the front running for the state MVP reward this year. A lot of top Universities are actively recruiting me for their volleyball teams. I'm really excited by it," she said as I watched her tits bounce as I fucked her.

The skeptical girl, whose name I learned was Laci, questioned the captain. "Carlie, how many girls on these University teams are pregnant or have a child already?"

Carlie tried to think as my dick drove deeper into her pussy. "None, I would say," she answered before she gasped after my dick hit a sensitive spot in her.

"So maybe that tells you that you shouldn't be having unprotected sex right now," Laci replied.

"Or that I'd be breaking ground as the first knocked-up college player," Carlie said proudly. Laci rolled her eyes and dropped the subject.

I moved my dick to Lisa, the 2nd girl in this group. "I'm nervous about losing my virginity," she admitted.

I tried to reassure her. "That's okay. Most girls are. Tell me about yourself. Who are your parents," I asked as I pushed my cock into her. I find that talking about their parents is something that calms a lot of teenage girls who are having sex for the first time and might get knocked up in the process. She took a minute to recover from penetration before answering me. I slowly started moving my penis in and out of her, which seemed to get her comfortable.

"Oh wow, that was intense. Anything for volleyball, right? What did you ask? My parents. I don't know my dad. He never married my mom. I don't usually tell people this, but I figured telling you won't turn out to be embarrassing for me in any way. My mom is Principal Locke, thus why I have the same last name as her. You probably feel cool fucking the Principal's daughter, huh," she said, turning her head away from me, blushing.

"That is cool," I replied. "I actually fucked your mom in her office just last week. What are the odds, right?"

Lisa turned her head back towards me. "You... had sex with my mom?"

"I did. Also, I probably got her pregnant, too. Speaking of which..." At that moment, I unleashed my cum into Lisa's pussy. I had hoped to make it a few times between the two girls, but I think the idea of fucking ten girls all at once was causing me to be a bit more excited than usual. Lisa was wide-eyed and looked off at nothing. I pulled out of her and prepared myself for the next two girls.

To add a little variety, I laid down on the bench and had them mount me. First off was a girl named Dana. "You've probably heard me on the morning announcements a lot," she commented just before she sat down on my cock. "Oh, Jesus Christ. I finally lost my virginity. Awesome." She then took charge and started humping my cock with a vigor you wouldn't expect from a newly de-virginized girl. "What was I saying? Right. You've heard my voice, I'll bet, because I'm the president of the school's abstinence club."

I gave her a quizzical look after hearing that. "Don't judge me. I only joined the abstinence club to get laid. I figured guys like virgins, and what better way to advertise your pussy has been dick free by joining a club that pretends being a virgin is cool. Things got carried away, and soon, no guy was interested in me as they thought I actually believed the crap I was spouting off on the announcements. 'Your husband will thank you for waiting?' That's bull shit. More accurately, your husband will thank you for learning to work a dick on the losers you fucked before you met him."

She got off and gave the 2nd girl a chance to lose her V-card. Kelly wasted no time getting my dick in her and was soon off to the races riding me. "I always thought I'd lose my virginity in a secluded log cabin with boyfriend next to a fire, rather than in a girl's locker room surrounded by girls who are fucking the same guy as me whose name I am too embarrassed to admit I forgot," she said smiling awkwardly at me.

"It's Darrell," I informed her. "That's right. Darrell. I should probably remember that. Oh, and yes. I do have a boyfriend. We've been dating for about a year. He wants to take things slow, which I'm totally cool with. Taking things slow means he's okay with me seeing other people, right? Like he won't care, I gave my virginity to Doug here, right?" Kelly looked around at her teammates, who gave her very doubtful looks. "I think I may have fucked up big time by fucking you, Donny," Kelly admitted. Right then, I cream-pied her, once again mad at myself for not making it more than one round. "I think I may have doubly fucked up big time," Kelly doubly admitted as she examined her cum soaked pussy.

As I got ready for the next pair, Laci spoke up to her teammates. "God damn it, girls. How many of your teammates do you need to see get impregnated and immediately regret it before you realize that maybe we shouldn't be having unprotected sex with a random guy who showed up in the girl's locker room?"

The girls all looked at each other, not sure how to respond. "Who are the next two

girls," I asked, and two raised their hands and stripped.

Laci walked back to her corner, muttering, "Stupid virgin sluts."

Keeping things fresh, I had the girls get on all fours so I could fuck them from behind. The first girl I penetrated, who let out a loud yelp when I did so, was named Cristina. "This isn't something I go around advertising, but I'm the heiress of the Perdue Farms corporation. When my dad retires, I'll be the sole owner of an 11-billion-dollar meat corporation. Everything in my life my dad has done to get me ready for this... fuck, your cock feels good...Including private classes, working internships every summer, and meeting the top food-based executives in the country." The heiress took a moment to let out a moan that echoed across the locker room. "It's nice to do something that I chose to do for once and isn't part of my dad's big plan for me. Even if that thing is me getting impregnated on the dirty floor of a locker room by a male prostitute."

It was time to switch to the other girl despite complaints from Cristina that she wanted more time. I assured her that after a minute, I'd come back to her. The next girl was Tia, who also complained about her parents. Teenage girls love to complain about their parents while a penis is in them. And the second my cock entered her, she did just that. "My parents won't let me go or do anything unless they know everything about what is going on. The second I leave school, they call me. Going to the movies with friends? Dad is going to tag along. Grandpa's funeral? I'm not allowed to go to the cute hearse driver's place and make out. They think the moment I'm unsupervised, I will make a dumb, life-changing choice," she complained. At that exact moment, I came inside Tia's unprotected pussy.

Cristina was pissed and threw her water bottle at the locker. "Come back to me, my ass! Fucking lair," she said angrily. I did feel bad about not cumming inside her. But I needed to press on and fuck the final four teammates as I was paid to do. The first of the following pair was named Karlee. For these two, I elected to have sex with them up against the lockers. I lifted Karlee up and thrust my cock into her. "Oh shit, that's a penis inside me. That's... a feeling," she said, going a bit pale. "So the thing is, I never expected to do this. Like maybe ever. I've learned over the past year that I'm attracted to girls. As nice as it is getting fucked by you right now, and it is, I'm appreciating that I wish you had tits and were wearing a strap-on instead of having a real penis. No offense," she said honestly.

"None taken. I'm happy you found yourself," I said, lowering her to the ground as her initial minute of sex was up.

The second of the pair was Riya. She was maybe the nicest girl out of all of them and a pleasure to talk with in addition to having sex with. I lifted her up against the locker and then slowly lowered her onto my penis. Once she was penetrated, I heard her whisper, "Sorry, Mom and Dad." I looked at her questioningly as I started fucking her harder and harder. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean for you to hear that. It's just I think my parents might be a bit disappointed if they found out I lost my virginity while still in high school. My family is very poor, and with me being the oldest kid, they rely on me to provide extra money. I work three jobs throughout the week. Without that money, we couldn't make rent and would be out on the street. I barely have time for volleyball, but it's important to me, so my parents insist I keep it up. If I were to get pregnant, it would be letting down my whole family. It would be devastating."

She paused and looked at me. After a few moments, she said, "I thought for sure you were going to cum inside me at the end of my speech there."

"No, after cumming three times already, I'm a lot less sensitive. I think I might last..." My eyes opened wide, and Riva did the same after realizing what I had just done. "Sorry, mom and dad. At least I got laid, though," she said, shrugging.

I set her down and appreciated that my dick felt like a Super Soaker almost out of water. But as planned, I think I could get one more shot out of it. Erin was the first among the last pair of girls. I was pretty exhausted, so rather than think of a crazy sexual position to use, I just laid back on the bench and informed her to climb on my dick. She very slowly inserted my penis into her, flinching along the way. After officially joining the non-virgin club, she slowly eased her way into humping me. She did this in silence for a while, and I kept expecting her to tell me her story. She finally noticed and spoke up. "Are you expecting me to tell you a crazy story about how my getting pregnant would be particularly tragic, ironic, or humorous in some way? To be honest, I'm just a normal girl. Getting me pregnant would have the same impact it would have on any girl. My dream is to be an accountant. I can learn to use QuickBooks with a pregnant belly, I think." Her time was up, and she got off me.

The last girl was Laci would have been the most skeptical to fuck me. She walked into the room and made her presence known. "Is it my turn then? I know what you are all thinking. Skeptical Laci won't join the team in fucking the strange guy that walked into our locker room. Well, fucking surprise bitches, I'm in," she said quickly, taking off her uniform and revealing her naked body. She positioned herself over me and dropped down quickly. Her face contorted as she seemed to regret taking me that fast, but then she started riding me hard.

"See? I can be fun. I'll ride this cock harder than any of you did. And I know what you are all thinking. Laci? Just a bit ago, you were saying how dumb we were for having unprotected sex and risking a pregnancy, but now you are doing that exact thing. Are you an idiot just like us? Well, that answer is no. I'm smarter than all of you. I figured out that our friend here was cumming inside the second girl of each pair. That's why I'm fucking him first before Erin. Sorry, Erin, you're bland ass is going to get knocked up," Laci said, looking smug.

Laci glanced around at her friends, looking back at her concerned. "...Erin already went while I stepped out to use the restroom, didn't she," Laci asked and got nods in return to her question. She looked down at me. "And you've already cum inside me, didn't you?"

"The second I entered you, I came," I admitted, confused by my penis's random sensitivity today.

The volleyball coach then walked into the locker room. "What the fuck is going on here," she yelled at the sight of her ten naked volleyball players, one of which was sitting on top of a nude stranger. Laci got off me right away. I sat up as the coach rapidly approached me. She stared daggers at me as I thought about how to explain what had just happened. "I ordered a lesbian prostitute for my players as a reward for their hustle today. Not a male one. You tell your boss I am never ordering whores from him again. Get out of here." With that, I got dressed and left the locker room, where I could hear Karlee pleading with her coach to re-order the lesbian whore.

Not long after leaving the locker room, the two guys who had paid for this adventure caught up with me. "Dude, you were in there a while. How did it go? Were they shocked and kicked you out immediately," they asked, already starting to giggle.

"The five I impregnated were rather annoyed by it, unfortunately. Oddly Cristina was annoyed I didn't cum inside her. Karlee used my cock to confirm to herself she was gay, and in a week's time, I found out I had made the Principal a grandmother and a new mother. Thanks for the business, guys!" I said, walking away. The boys had a few follow-up questions, but I was late for dinner.

Over the rest of the week, I had a few uneventful clients, but overall, the business was winding down. By the end of the week, I decided I had raised enough money and shut down my prostitution business. Friday night at dinner with my parents, I wanted to share the good news that I had made over 3000 dollars with my business.

"How did you make that much money so fast," my dad asked me.

"I used your advice, Dad. I used what god gave me to make money. I whored myself out to a variety of students, parents, teachers, and the Principal." Dad looked at me blankly, which resulted in an awkward pause at the dinner table. Mom's head darted back and forth between us. "Oh, right. I also impregnated them for money as well," I added.

My dad's face exploded with a smile, and he got up and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you, son. You fully understood my advice to you. You are just like me back when I was your age," he said.

"You were a male prostitute, too," I asked, surprised.

"Why do you think you have 18 half brothers and sisters, all with different mothers," he said. I had forgotten about that. Everything about my family was starting to make sense.

The next four weeks of school settled back into the normal routine prior to my whoring days. At first, it was weird going the whole school day without cumming inside someone, but I got used to it again. One day at lunch, I sat by myself when Megan came over and sat with me. Megan was my first customer as a prostitute and used me to get back at her boyfriend, who dumped her for a girl known for her blow job skills.

"Darrell, I wanted to thank you. Last week, I found out I was pregnant with your child. After telling my ex-boyfriend Brad this, he immediately took me back. Apparently, someone started a weird rumor that I was barren, but you proved to him that wasn't right. He still gets BJs from that whore, but I'm back to being his official girlfriend. I think he might even pop the question after his study session tonight with Jill 'Gives Anal" Anderson. You cumming inside me was the best thing that could ever happen to me." She gave me a big kiss on the forehead before walking away with a big smile.

In Megan's place, Micah sat down. Micah had tweeted me to come over and have sex with her in exchange for money. I ended up banging her mom and her that day. "Darrell, I wanted to thank you on behalf of my mom and me. Before you entered our lives and pussies, my mom and I were always at each other's throats. I was close to running away and never looking back. But after the nice things you said about our vaginas and the fact that I'm pregnant with her grandchild, we've never been closer. You saved our family. Minus the messy divorce my mom and dad are going through. But other than that, you saved our family. You cumming inside me and my mother was the best thing that could ever happen to us." She kissed me on the forehead and put my hand down her shirt. She then walked away with a huge smile on her face.

Before I could even take a single bite of food, my world history teacher, Ms. Porter, sat beside me. She had paid me to fuck her to make her ex-husband jealous. We ended up fucking in front of the whole 6th-period class while her ex-husband showed the entire event live on the TVs in his restaurant. "Darrell, I wanted to thank you. When the school board watched us having sex under the guise of demonstrating how they had sex in whatever 1000-year-old African culture we claimed, they had a special guest from the State University's history department. He was so impressed with our demonstration that he hired me as an assistant professor. I've been charged with performing live demonstrations of how all kinds of cultures had sex. I'll be visiting colleges all over the country doing this. It's my dream job!"

"Also, the cooks at my husband's restaurant were so distracted by watching me fuck you they didn't cook the food properly. Everyone at the restaurant got food poisoning. The health department shut them down! Also, you got me knocked up. But that's good too! I went to the annual miniature Halloween town figurine convention. While there, I met the hottest guy, and guess what? He's got a fetish for divorced pregnant women! You cumming inside me was the best thing that could have ever happened to me." She had me stand up and hug her, during which she moved my hands onto her ass.

I sat back down and didn't bother trying to eat anything. Principal Locke then sat down. "Darrell, I wanted to thank you. I immensely enjoyed fucking you. Even though I'm now pregnant and about to be fired while the local papers shame me endlessly, the sex was worth it. Oh, and nice job editing the pictures and videos you took of me. You cumming inside me was the worst thing I could have chosen to do, and I'd do it again. Call me sometime." She then lifted her shirt up, showing off her naked tits, and had me kiss each of them before she moved on.

I looked at my lunch longingly as the entire volleyball team sat down. Carlie, the team captain, spoke for the team. "Darrell, we all wanted to thank you. The five girls you came in got pregnant, and because of that, we couldn't go to the state tournament. But it turns out that in rooms we reserved at the hotel we would have stayed at, a serial killer broke into them the very night we would have been there. When they caught him, he was quoted as saying, 'If there had been any people in those rooms I broke in, I would have murdered them.' By impregnating a bunch of us, you saved our lives!"

Lisa, the Principal's daughter, then spoke up. "At first, I wasn't happy that you got me and my mother pregnant. But now my mom has stopped doing her dumb 4D chest routine where she thinks she outsmarting me by tricking me into breaking rules. Instead, now we just bond by talking about how much fun we had fucking you. Also, if my mom comes to you with an offer of a threesome, just know I don't endorse that idea."

Dana, the president of the abstinence club, then took her turn. "Even though you didn't put a baby in me, you still inspired me. You were the reason why last week, during the morning announcements, I declared the club's new name to be the Butt Slut Club. Needless to say, the student composition of the club has changed a bit from when it was an abstinence club."

"My life also took an unexpected turn. After you impregnated me, Darrell, I told my boyfriend," Kelly said. "And it turns out he has a pretty big cuck fetish thing going on. He might contact you with some request soon, so you know."

"When I got impregnated," said Cristina, heiress to a multi-billion dollar meat company.

Carlie interrupted her. "Darrell didn't cum inside you, though," she pointed out.

"Oh, right. I hired him to fuck me three or four times after our locker room orgy. What's the point of having money if you can't use it to get cream-pied, right? Anyway, once I told my dad, he finally let me off the hook for eventually taking over the company. Instead, I can do what I've always wanted to do. Be a cam girl," she said, smiling.