The Business of Samantha Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing inhibitions.
2.1k words
4.31
24.7k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newly enslaved Samantha slept in the pantry on some old sacks. She had to sleep on her stomach because of her awfully sore bottom. All through the night she was visited by nightmares, until the dawn rose and N'Sisi woke her by thwacking her backside with a rod.

"Wakey wakey, white girl. You go to orchard today and learn proper how do what you told."

The slave girl was given a bucket of water to wash herself.

******

The maid marched Samantha out of the house and down a long path to the orchard. N'Sisi carried a wooden paddle with her to make sure she didn't encounter any disobedience from N'Pana's new plaything.

There were rows and rows of trees seemingly going on as far as the horizon. The slave girl had never seen the particular fruit hanging from the branches before, and asked about them.

"That fruit make slaves fruity" N'Sisi laughed.

Samantha didn't have a clue what was meant by this.

"Am I to pick fruit today?" she asked. This didn't sound too distressing or humiliating. "I'll work hard. Please don't give me another caning," she said in her plummy Cotswold voice.

"Yes. You work hard, get in good shape. Now slave give me clothing. You dress different in orchard," the maid barked.

Samantha sighed and pulled off the smock, handing it to N'Sisi. She stood covering herself with her hands. She hoped no-one else would come along while she was getting changed.

The nude slave girl could hear the sound of voices and footsteps.

"Please, N'Sisi, can I have my other garments? I'm quite naked and other people are coming!"

The footsteps got louder and louder, and eventually from behind the trees the other slave girls appeared, led by an overseer. Six slender black girls. All were quite nude apart from their collars.

Samantha suddenly realised how she was to dress. She couldn't believe her circumstances.

"All of you line up and display yourselves" shouted the overseer.

"That include posh white slave, too," said N'Sisi, smacking Samantha's naked bum.

******

The bare Samantha Barrington positioned herself in the line of naked slave girls, with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. She stood out as she fidgeted with discomfort, and had to be reminded not to try to cover herself with her hands. The other girls stood as though they were quite relaxed with being au naturel. They had all been left standing for an age while the overseer and N'Sisi casually passed the time of day. The fact that she was left so forcibly exposed while they calmly chatted was particularly humbling. It was being made perfectly clear to Samantha that she was now owned.

"Make sure you whip backside if she not work hard," said N'Sisi.

"You not worry" said the overseer. "She be toned and fit before you know it."

"We get silly white girl basted, then you get her working," said the maid.

Samantha was ordered to face one of the trees and lean against it, with her legs apart.

"Push bottom out, slave!" barked N'Sisi.

The maid took a flask from the pocket of her apron, and poured some of the oil into the palm of her hand. She then rubbed this between the naked white girl's thighs. Samantha didn't think anything could make her blush again, but she found herself going a deep scarlet. It was very uncomfortable to be touched in such a personal place by another woman.

The maid slowly rubbed her labia, and then started to massage her clitoris with the balm. After a few seconds, the slave could feel a tingle, which quickly grew to a lustful crescendo, and she started to move her hips. This was clearly some form of incredibly powerful aphrodisiac, and it was unbearable. Samantha became giddy and could feel herself being taken over by the ointment.

The feeling intensified further, and Samantha started to pant. N'Sisi then poured some fluid between the cheeks of the slave girl's bottom and pushed at her anus. Samantha felt a combination of humiliation and arousal at the same time, a completely new experience which left her feeling that she was completely under the control of the maid.

N'Sisi continued applying the salve, pushing her finger forcefully in and out of Samantha's sex, which caused the slave girl's mouth to drop open with shock and arousal. She had no control over her body, and was mortified to notice that her nipples were becoming erect. Her breath became shorter and more rapid, and she stuttered when she spoke.

"W-W-What is that stuff you're applying to me?" she asked N'Sisi. She could barely focus her eyes.

"This is oil made from fruits you will pick," N'Sisi replied. "Mistress N'Pana orchard provide main supply of naughty oil to make slaves flustered."

Samantha's hips started to buck and gyrate. The maid sharply slapped her backside with the wooden paddle.

"Filthy slave show control. You got lots work to do."

******

The slave girls were directed to pick the fruit and place it into the wicker baskets provided, then carry them on to a cart. As the cart was filled, it was pulled off by horses and another one was brought up to be filled. This carried on throughout the day, under the hot African sunshine. It was arduous work, and especially degrading when performed in the buff. Samantha felt especially vulnerable working under the whip while completely exposed and isolated.

There was a short break where the slave girls were given bread to eat, and then they were sent back to picking their quota. The poor naked white girl kept trying to cover herself with her hands, which slowed her work and soon earned her a painful reprimand.

Samantha was torn between humiliation and arousal. She abhorred exhibitionism, but at the same time the aphrodisiac was making her nipples stand out hard like bullets. Whatever her body was doing was being contradicted by her thoughts, leaving her feeling helpless and embarrassed. This left her feeling perpetually degraded, especially when she was openly discussed by the two members of staff watching over her.

N'Sisi chatted to the overseer.

"We get big crop this summer. Lots of fruity ointment to sell! White girl working good - she already help bring in profit for lady of house."

The naked Samantha hurried past the maid and the overseer, with a basket full of fruit. N'Sisi noticed a few extra marks on her battered backside.

"I already have to give her paddling on rump, as she tried to cover tits when should be working. White slave pick faster after good walloping!" said the overseer.

The work didn't stop until early evening. The overseer marched them to their quarters, where they were given some mushy vegetable soup and bread, then left to their own devices as they were shut in for the night.

The hut was locked, and they settled down to snooze. All that was available to sleep on were some old sacks. Samantha lay down on her belly, as her backside was still tender. She was naked, dirty and exhausted.

"Where are you from, new girl?" asked the black girl next to her.

Samantha's spirits rose a little. It was rotten being a naked, beaten slave, but at least she didn't seem to be alone.

"I'm from a place in England called Gloucestershire," she replied. "I was collected from the slave trainer yesterday, and have still not quite recovered from all of the corrections that beastly man doled out on my poor bum. My name's Samantha."

"I'm N'Juta. I was from a wealthy family myself, but we found ourselves in debt. That's how I ended up entering slavery, and I've been here nearly a year now. So much for the British public school education that my parents forked out for!"

Samantha thought that the girl sounded well-spoken. She probably felt similarly degraded, as they seemed to have both been born to wealthy parents. Who would have thought, though? When one sees a person stripped bare and made to work in the fields, it would be natural to suppose that they had always been a slave.

"What awful luck," she replied. "Have you been made to work in your birthday suit this whole time?"

"Only for the last two months," said N'Juta. "We used to wear clothing while we worked. Then the new overseer was hired to run the orchard. He made it clear that he wanted to run things the traditional way, as they did in the time of Queen N'Zinga. One morning we were lined up outside the hut and ordered to strip bare. Since then, we've had to work in our skins."

"How humiliating," said the nude Miss Barrington. "I was lathered with this awful aphrodisiac ointment, and am in quite a pickle. I'm finding it hard to sleep or think due to its effects. Why did they do this?"

"We have this applied to us every week. You will adjust to it, just as we had to," explained the naked black slave girl. "They know that if we're dizzy-headed and in heat, we're more docile. They won't allow us to operate heavy machinery, for obvious reasons. But while we're in the hut we can find release."

N'Juta started stroking Samantha's back.

"No, please, N'Juta, I'm not like that!" Samantha asserted. The nude white girl suddenly felt very vulnerable.

She was ignored as N'Juta moved her hand down further and tickled the naked Miss Barrington's bottom.

"We're not that worried what you're into, Samantha. You're in a locked cabin with a roomful of naked slave girls who are especially hot and flustered. You'll find that we're very much going to help ourselves."

N'Juta had been the first to take advantage. She grabbed hold of poor Miss Barrington, flipped her over onto her back, and then straddled the white slave girl's mouth with her crotch.

"Lick or I'll twist those engorged nipples of yours, white girl."

Samantha was high on the aphrodisiac that had been applied to her, and was aroused by having N'Juta's black crotch pushed into her face. At the same time she felt threatened, so obeyed promptly. She started to please the black girl with her tongue, but was new to giving cunnilingus. Every time the girl riding her mouth was displeased with her efforts, Samantha felt her nipple being roughly pinched.

The other girls in the hut joined in, pulling Samantha's knees apart and playing with her sex. Soon, Mis Barrington's slender white figure was swamped by a sea of nubile, naked black bodies. They took turns urgently fingering her cunt, and then each demanded to be pleased by the humbled white girl's mouth. She licked, and was licked herself, until her tongue and her body were exhausted. Every part of her was groped, fondled and slapped while she was held down. Samantha undeniably found release several times, but it was an alien experience for her to be pleasured by other women.

This went on for the next few days. The aphrodisiac kept her continually in heat and needing release. Toiling naked, side by side with the beautiful black girls during the day reinforced her slavery, and the forced exhibitionism began to excite her. They patted her backside as they worked near her, to remind her that she was theirs to play with.

Every night, as the doors to the slave hut were locked, Samantha was used as a sexual toy by her peers. They forced her person into new positions and taught her to use her tongue to give pleasure.

Samantha now understood her place in the pecking order.

******

Samantha was woken abruptly when the heavy handed overseer spanked her nude backside with his wooden paddle. She yelped and put her hand to her bottom.

"Up now, slave, or get more wack on bum!" he barked.

The naked white girl rose quickly and went to line up outside. She was exhausted after yet another evening being used by all of the slaves in the hut. The regular rutting by the black girls was starting to feel normal, and often pleasurable, thanks to the aphrodisiac. As a new slave, she was at the bottom of the pile, and the other girls clearly felt that she existed solely for their pleasure.

The slaves were ordered by the overseer to the river to wash. Her owners, N'Pana and K'Tunu, were there to watch.

The nude slave girls stood under a waterfall, showering. Samantha stood out, the only white skin amongst all of the slender black women. As they washed the African ladies groped the unfortunate British girl, blatantly handling her breasts or her crotch, and laughed. Miss Barrington had given up resisting and just closed her eyes and breathed heavily as she was fondled.

"Her bruises have subsided hugely. I see there are a few new ones given by the overseer, though," said K'Tunu.

"She's already adjusted to labouring in her birthday suit," said N'Pana. "They're clearly all using her body when they're not working, so she's losing some inhibitions. She is tanned all over now, so let's get the clerk to visit and get her registered."