The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came, Willma's body felt like it was being drained of its energy as a torrent of her fluids squirted onto Sarah's still-exploring tongue. Never in her life had she orgasmed so hard and so violently that Willma thought she was going to die in the restroom, covered in a sea of spit and cum.

While her fluids squirted from her slit, Willma could hear her orgasmic juices splashing onto the counter, then the tile floor of the restroom, even over the combination of her howls and Sarah's vulgar gulping noises. Before her orgasm subsided, Willma's world blurred, and she was ready to meet her maker.

When William returned from her orgasmic high, she found herself being supported by Sarah and felt the woman's soft lips against hers, reassuring her that she had lived through the life-changing experience.

"Are you okay, baby?" Sarah asked.

Instead of speaking, Willma grabbed the sides of Sarah's head and kissed her deeply, enjoying the sweetness of her cum off the woman's soft lips and let Sarah know she was beyond of being alright.

After kissing Sarah for a while, Willma broke the kiss. "Let's go back to my room, okay?" She asked in a still, quivering voice.

"Mmmmm, I thought you would have never asked," Sarah replied before helping Willma to stand.

Five minutes later, Willma had the young woman in her room, where she explored the beauty's body until the sun rose. Later that morning, Willma checked the weather and smiled when she heard another eight inches of snow had fallen, stranding her with Sarah for another day and it was the only time she was grateful for snow and ice.

The End

12