The Cab Driver – A Crazy Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...wait...I need to use a condom..." he protested weakly.

"Condom for what? Make we no enjoy ourselves? Bo, I no fit chop rice make I no chop meat++," she replied.

She pushed her panties to one side, lowered her arse and positioned him at the entrance of her core. She stroked his head over her slit, her lips opening up wide and coating him with her juices. She was already dripping wet and a shudder ran through her as she instantly sucked him in; she groaned out loudly as inch by inch, she lowered herself until she sat firmly on his laps, his entire length buried deep in her.

"Y...you okay?" Tunde's voice shook. His balls rubbed against her clit and she instinctively closed her legs to control the tingling that suddenly begun. Another tremble ran through her and she nodded her head vigorously as her contracting muscles gripped his shaft tightly. Tunde felt the uncontrollable spasms return.

"NK, y-you are s-s-so t-t-t-tight!!!" he stammered. He rolled her dress up around her waist and his hands gripped her waist and he helped her lift herself off, his dick growing harder by the second as it slid out of her. She lifted herself until he was almost totally out, and then slammed back down, forcing a loud moan from both of them. She repeated the movement severally until she was bouncing up and down in a steady rhythm.

"Your dick is sooooo biiiiggg!!!!" she moaned, her large eyes bulging in their sockets.

She lifted herself up again and Tunde trailed his hands up and down her back and sides. Her movements had made her boobs pop out of her dress and she grabbed his hands and pressed them to her chest.

"Squeeze them. Play with my breasts," she cooed urgently.

Tunde's hands kneaded and massaged the girl's firm puppies, delighted in the ecstasy he sensed was building within her. Her hard, pointed nipples came alive in his fingertips. His hands worked her mounds of flesh. He rolled each nipple between his fingertips, and Nkiru lost it right then and immediately began to cum. She started to gasp and grunt as her whole body shook. Her hands flew to her cunt, and he could tell she was rubbing her clit.

"yes yes yes yes yeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she whimpered. She thrust her tits out, his fingers still pinching her hard tips. Her sound track began to increase in pitch, so with a bit of difficulty he managed to reach and grab the remote. He switched the channel to MTVBase and increased the volume higher to drown her voice. Anyone who happened to pass by and heard her cries would at least assume they were coming from the TV.

Tunde started to feel he had underestimated this girl. The energy and skill with which she moved her body, the tightness with which her cunt gripped his shaft and the enthusiasm oozing from every pore of her body as she rode him like a rodeo began to overwhelm him. This girl was no novice at this game. And there he had thought she was the innocent one of the group. It was always the quiet ones people should be wary of, he thought. As if that wasn't enough, she began to turn with his dick still buried deep in her, making a full 180-degrees turn till she sat with her back to him. Thinking quickly, he grabbed her dress and pulled it upwards. Nkiru sensed his intentions and helped him by pulling it over her head and dropping it to the floor.

"Remove my pant," she commanded. There was no way he could do that in the position they were in, and he let her know.

"Tear it off!!" she growled.

Gripping the material and with one swift yank, he ripped the flimsy piece of cloth to shreds. She grinded and twisted her waist and bent over to grab her toes. She had to raise her arse a bit, and as such she gave him a wonderful view of his glistening dick firmly and smoothly going in and out of her. She bounced on him, incoherent cries and moans escaping her throat. He tried to match her thrusts, holding her waist and watching as her arse bounced up and down on his laps, but it was no use. He just sat there and enjoyed the ride she took him on. He watched in glee as she did it all, pushing and pulling herself up and down on him, grunting all the time with pleasure. She was in a total orgasmic trance, pummeling her pussy mercilessly with his dick, experiencing multiple waves of pleasure with each movement of her hips. Tunde pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace. He began to push his hips upwards, plowing her from below with increasing thrusts. Nkiru turned her head to him. Her face was mere inches from his and he saw the pure ecstasy in her glazed eyes. His thrusts increased even faster and her whimpers started to intensify to loud moans. His hands went for her boobs again and began to knead them roughly, his fingers pinching her hard nipples at intervals. This only increased the intensity of her moans.

"Is this what you wanted?" Tunde asked in-between thrusts and kneads.

"Yessss Brother Tunde!!" Nkiru replied, raw lust dripping from her voice.

"Do you like it?" he couldn't recognize the sound of his own voice.

"Oh yessss brother Tunde!!!!" She took his lips in hers and gave him a long, hard kiss. Her free hand reached up to caress his face, and a look of affection grew in her large, beautiful eyes. "You're so sweet brother Tunde!!! I like it brother Tunde!!!"

Tunde smiled and kissed her back. As if by coincidence, Cardi B's "I like it" blared out from the TV. Nkiru shrieked in glee and raised her hands in the air and began to twerk.

"Oh, yeah baby, I said I like it like that!!" she sang along to the music, her hips gyrating in all directions. The renewed pleasure her movements shot to Tunde's groin paralyzed him and his vision began to blur. The stars sparkled in his eyes and he mumbled incoherently. Try as he might, he couldn't last to the end of the song. With a loud groan and involuntary thrust of his hips, he grabbed her waist tight and emptied the contents of his nutsack deep into her body.

"Hmm, bros, you don release be that?" Nkiru laughed, her large arse grinding back and forth as her muscles milked every single drop out of him, "You fall my hand oh. You no even get stamina!"

Tunde stuttered. Her movements were doing a great number on his body and he could only groan weakly. She finally stopped moving and his spent dick slipped out of her. Nkiru turned in his laps and kissed him lightly.

"So this is what you want to give only Blessing chop. It is not fair oh!!" she pouted.

"No vex NK," Tunde panted, "please don't tell anyone about this, okay? Not even Blessing."

"Wetin concern me and Blessing matter? You dey fear her?"

"No, but I don't want...I don't want to get into any more trouble."

"I will not tell anyone, but you will have to fuck me more times for me to keep quiet."

Tunde sighed. "Okay, but we will have to be careful."

"...and you must not fuck Blessing again."

"I don't even want to fuck any other of you girls, not to talk of Blessing."

"But you will fuck me when I want."

"I don hear." He playfully smacked her on the butt before pushing her off him and standing up. Nkiru laughed playfully and rolled over to lie on the bed.

"I have to get dressed and go now," Tunde said as he reached for the clothes he had laid out to wear, "church people will be coming out now."

"Okay," she replied as she sprawled naked on the bed, stretching with a loud yawn.

"Are you not going to dress up?"

"I will, but I'm tired. I want to sleep."

"What do you mean you want to sleep? What if someone sees you here?"

"No one will see me here. I will lock the door and sleep. I will keep your key somewhere for you when I leave. Don't worry, no one will see me."

Tunde sighed and dressed slowly. Grabbing his keys, he took one last look at her naked form lying on his bed. A lazy, dazed aura emanated from her - like a spoilt, contented cat.

"You no go give me money make I buy Postinor? Or you wan make I get belle? (Won't you give me some money to buy Postinor? Or do you want me to get pregnant?)" she reached her hand out.

Tunde pulled his wallet out and handed her two thousand naira. He shook his head and stepped outside, her laughter trailing in his wake. Pulling out onto the road, he had a glance of Blessing and her family returning from church. He gripped the steering hard and drove past them, pretending his attention was focused on something else to avoid acknowledging them.

He guided the car onto the highway and bemoaning his fate, he merged into the light mid-morning traffic.

++figuratively this means she won't let the condom hinder her pleasure and spoil the fun of fucking raw.


12