The Cab Driver - His Lucky Day

Story Info
Kunle gets more than just a bucket of water for his "bath".
3.5k words
4.46
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********

This story contains some places and English language some of you readers may not be too familiar with. I've tried to explain them as best as I can. This is a setting in my native country -- Nigeria.

*********

Tunde parked the green and white cab in front of the building. The day had not been too great with fares and he had just made about 3000 naira all day. He had found himself driving aimlessly looking for fares during the day which were few and far between. By the time it was evening, the impending rain storm had made him decide there was no point driving around and wasting precious gas. So he headed to his home around 5pm, just before the rush hour traffic on airport road started. Luckily, he got a few passengers heading his way. At least he could add that to the day's total fare.

He had finished his youth service about a year ago and couldn't find a job. After roaming the streets of Abuja for a while, he decided to at least make some money buy driving a cab while he waited to hear back from the places he submitted his resume. He had talked to his dad back home in Ibadan and with the little savings he had mustered from his meagre Corper's allowance, his parents had eventually loaned him the money to purchase a neat 2005 Toyota Corolla for him on the agreement that he paid them back in installments. He returned to Abuja with the car and after registering it and respraying it to the proper colors, he found himself an affordable room in Lugbe.

By the time he got home, the rain had started falling steadily, though the sun was still peeking out of the clouds at intervals. Tunde smiled as he remembered what his grandfather used to tell him and his siblings when they were younger. Anytime it rains and the sun is still shining, that means a tiger is giving birth. He just laughed and rushed into the building to his room with the day's fares.

After counting out the money and recording it in his cab book, he put aside some money for next day's gas and decided to find something to eat. By then the rain had already began to fall harder and he could hear it splashing on the ground outside. After eating the left-over beans he had in the morning, he decided to fill up his buckets with rain water. It would save him the hundred naira he usually spent on mai-ruwas every other morning.

Tunde grabbed his three buckets and headed to the back. To one side of the two story house was an uncompleted twin. The landlord had wanted to hurriedly erect another building for new tenants to rent. That worked a bit until he managed to complete two floors and the roofing before the funds ran out. Word going around was he was considering increasing the rent of the current tenants in order to complete the project, something everyone had been fighting against for the past two months.

Tunde placed his buckets directly under the stream of water cascading from the roof. He watched it fill up for a moment and was about to turn around and head back with it to fill the large water drum he kept in the corner of his bathroom when a slight movement from the uncompleted building caught his gaze. He peered closer through the pouring rain and thought he saw someone through the uncompleted windows. Whoever was there was at the other side of the building, completely away from view of anyone in the compound or outside. He was going to dismiss it when he saw another person through the same window, and this time what he saw made him pause. He quickly dashed across to the building, jumped through an open door, and crept over in the darkness to be sure what he thought he had seen was actually what he saw.

Running around there in the rain were about five girls. They screamed, yelled, and played as the water from the sky washed over them. It wasn't the fact that he knew them and they were playing in the rain; what made him gape at them was they were playing in the rain NAKED. A couple of them he knew from the area. There was Rukky, Tolani, and Blessing. The other two he didn't know their names but he had seen them around. Rukky and particularly Blessing taxed him every now and then, demanding he buy them credit, ice-cream or something else. He always laughed and viewed them as children sucking up to an older brother. Today, his view of them was totally different.

He watched for a while as they danced and chased each other in the rain. Their youthful bodies twisted and turned and Tunde felt his dick begin to grow hard. He knew he shouldn't be spying on such obviously young girls, the oldest among them barely 19, but the sight of their young wet bodies woke up the desire in him. It had been a while since he had sex and he was totally backed up in the trouser department.

All of a sudden, a huge and muscular guy who he later recognized as one of the barbers in the neighborhood appeared from around the corner. He was totally naked too and his anaconda of a dick protruded in front of him as he made a beeline for the girls. He managed to grab the one called Rukky, but she twisted and turned and escaped his grip. The girls scattered in all directions, raining curses and insults at him. He looked around frustrated, his dick pointing like a huge mast and waving in the air. He sadly returned to where he had appeared from.

After a while the girls came back and regrouped. They laughed and insulted the unfortunate guy who was peering cautiously around the wall. One of the girls who Tunde didn't know her name moved a few feet forward, shaking her breasts at him and daring him to come out again. He didn't respond and disappeared again. The girls all laughed again and returned to their play. At that moment, the guy came out again and ran towards them.

The girls saw him coming and bolted. Unfortunately, the one who had moved aside to taunt him with her body wasn't quick enough. In one quick moment just as the other girls scattered, the huge dude had grabbed her. He swept her body off her feet and carried her screaming and struggling towards the building. Tunde had to duck behind a dark wall as the guy carried the screaming and naked girl by just a few feet away from him. He watched as he dropped her in a dark corner. Thinking the girl was about to be raped, he was just about to yell out at him to leave her alone when he noticed the girl was giggling and not putting up much of a protest. Tunde watched in amazement as she sank to her knees in front of him and wrapped her small hands around his shaft. She gave it a few deft strokes and caresses before planting a few kisses on it. Anaconda groaned as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the cap. She looked up at him as she began to bobble her head, sucking hard on his elongated shaft while cupping and squeezing his balls in her hand.

Anaconda effortlessly lifted her from the bare ground and turned her upside down in his arms. Her hairy pussy was now within reach and he placed his mouth over her crevice and began lapping away like a thirsty dog. Tunde heard the girl's muffled moan and she shoved his turgid manhood into her mouth. They both sucked each other for a long while until she stared squirming. Her thighs clenched tightly around his head as she climaxed. At the same time he saw him clench buck his powerful hips. The girl squirmed as he grunted and unloaded his massive amount of cum down her throat.

Turning her until she was upright again, Anaconda carried her towards a dusty table. With one sweep of his powerful arm he swept the tools to the floor and lowered the girl face down on the table. He raised one of her legs up onto the table and grabbed her hips. Spitting on his still hard dick, he stroked her slit before effortlessly slipping into her. The sound of the heavy rain beating down with reckless abandon drowned the animalistic moans and groans of passion they both made as he slammed into her.

Tunde finally dragged his eyes away from them and moved back to his previous spot. By this time the other four girls had regrouped. They were totally oblivious to the plight of their friend and were giggling as they played and bathed in the rain. The sight of such young wet flesh made his already hard dick even harder. He thought of the other thing going on a couple of feet away. Surely he could also be lucky, could he? He looked down at his dick which by now was already bulging out of his boxers, throbbing and pulsing with his heartbeats. He looked back at the girls again and made up his mind. His eyed the one called Blessing.

--------------------------

Blessing happened to be the daughter of the woman who sold food in the small canteen in front of their compound. He knew she was in her final year in secondary school and was even attempting her WAEC exams the second time. She was a very nice girl and always greeted him in the mornings when he was washing his cab on her way to school with her younger ones. Her family occupied a few of the rooms on the floor above his in the self-contained building. Her father was a school teacher and spent most of his evenings either barking at his wife or locked inside one of their rooms marking scripts or making notes.

Right now, she didn't look like the young 18-year-old school girl he saw going to school every morning. He stared at her and took her features in. Young, firm breasts that were not too large and not too small as they bounced as she moved; long, smooth legs which flowed from her nice hips; a well-rounded arse which shook as she rotated her hips. Blessing bent over to either pick something she had dropped or scratch her shin, and the sight of her protruding arse and pouting pussy lips made his mind up for him. Without thinking much, Tunde dashed into the rain towards her.

The girls scattered again, fleeing in all directions and screeching at the top of their voices. Blessing saw him heading towards her and turned to run away. Before she could take a single step he had grabbed her around her waist. Screaming in horror, she struggled in his grip as he half-carried, half-dragged her towards the uncompleted building. His dick protruding from his boxers poked her round arse as he dragged her away. Shouting at the top of her lungs, he managed to pull her into the building.

"Okay broda Tunde!!! Wait!!! Wait!!! Put me down!!!" Blessing laughed when she realized who had grabbed her. Tunde released her and she smiled and giggled as her eyes fell on his erect rod. She moved closer to him and caressed it with her fingers. Her touch was electric. The hard tips of her breasts lightly grazed his body; her fingertips lightly scratched underneath his dick just below the head and she ran them along the bottom of the shaft, caressing it gently. Her lips curled into a half smile as she made a loose ring with her thumb and fingers and ran it up and down the length, giving it a few gentle full-handed pumps that sent waves of pleasure through his body.

"Follow me." She commanded. She turned around and ran slowly into the building. Tunde followed her close behind. The sight of her wobbling arse as she ran naked in front of him almost made him shoot his load right there. She led him past the dark corner where Anaconda and his girl were. She was already sitting upright on the table and Anaconda was stroking himself hard, shooting his load all over her stomach. They hardly heard them both as they ran by.

Blessing led him to the end of the long corridor and up a flight of stairs. They reached the second floor and he followed her to one of the rooms where to his surprise a small mattress and blanket lay in a corner. A small table and chair with some books leaned against the wall. She immediately fell on the bed and covered her naked body with the blanket. Tunde wasted no time in discarding his wet clothes and slipped under the blanket with her. She immediately rolled onto him and grabbed his dick, giving it several hard strokes that made him moan.

"You're leaking Brodaa Tunde." Blessing smiled at him. True to her words, they both looked down and noticed the shiny streaks of pre-cum on his belly as she stroked him gingerly. Right now, as Blessing stroked him, he realized how much he had missed the feeling of a woman in his arms.

"Oh Blessing..." he began to say, but she shut him up with a finger to his lips before she disappeared under the blanket. Tunde almost blew his wad and his toes curled when he felt her moist lips wrap around his dick, her tongue slobbering all over it. Her head started moving up and down under the blanket as she sucked him, eagerly swallowing his leaking fluid. Tunde moaned again and peered under the blanket at her. Blessing caught him and she immediately pulled the blanket back down. She alternated sucking and stroking him, her saliva mixed with his pre-cum coating her chin.

Just as he felt he couldn't take it anymore, she released his dick from her mouth and crawled up his body. Tunde immediately grabbed her head and placed a sloppy kiss over her mouth, hungrily lapping up the saliva that had drooled all over her chin. She returned the kiss with equal fervor, her hand still pumping his dick. She chewed and sucked savagely on his nipple, and Tunde could not take it anymore. With one quick movement he turned her over and pushed her on her back. Her fingers furiously rubbed her wet pussy and her eyes glazed over. He didn't need any soothsayer to tell him what she wanted and he grabbed his dick and caressed it a few times. He stroked the head against her swollen slit and she moaned out loud as her lips slowly parted. He leaned forward and she yelped as he buried himself into her.

Tunde almost cummed again as her tight cunt muscles gripped him. He began to move himself up and down and as Blessing's eyes grew wider and her moans louder, her fingers worked her clit, her firm breasts jiggling as he pounded her recklessly. He knew he wasn't going to last long at this rate so he tried to slow down, but Blessing was not having any of that - she wrapped her strong thighs and long legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

"I-I'm going to release if you do that..." he blabbed as she began to rock and grind against him.

"Yes I want you to release...do it inside me." She hoarsed back at him. She rocked her body faster against him but Tunde had other ideas. With all his willpower he managed to prevent himself from shooting his load deep into her. He extracted his dick from inside her and spread her thighs apart, revealing her gaping and swollen lips to him.

"Not yet...I don't want to release yet. It's your turn." he said.

"Then what do you want...ohhh uhnnn!!!!" Blessing moaned mid-sentence as he lowered his mouth to her cunt. Jolts of intense pleasure shot through every pore of her body and send her into a frenzy as he licked then sucked on her clit. Her hands gripped the mattress as she felt herself peaking. Tunde only intensified his efforts and soon he was rewarded with a spasm of her legs and her juices gushing into his face. He swallowed the sticky salty flavor of her scent and lapped at her clit again, sending another round of bliss through her immediately.

"Oooh broaaa Tunde, I don die!!!!!! I don die oooh!!!" she shouted. Blessing howled and jerked and her body shook from the pleasure she was receiving. She lightly pounded her fists on the mattress and gasped, totally spent and out of breath.

Tunde waited for her to come down from her orgasmic peak before he turned her on her stomach and placed a pillow under her hips. Her arse and pussy were now presented to him fully. By this time he had managed to get some sort of control over his brewing balls and tingling dick, but he knew he wasn't going to last long. He kissed her butt and rubbed his leaking head against her swollen cunt lips. He straddled her thighs and slapped her round arse with his man-meat. Blessing giggled and shook her arse to the spanking she received. He probed her cunt again and slowly impaled her one more time. Trying so hard to control his urge to cum, he slammed into her hard and fast. Her moans were getting louder and louder in spite of the heavy downpour hammering on the roof and he pulled her head up and covered her mouth with his in a long sloppy kiss.

She began to tremble and tense up as another orgasm began to course through her body. She screamed and groaned as it finally hit her. Her muscles griped him in a vice as they contracted in her passion. Tunde couldn't hold on anymore after that and with one, two, and three more powerful thrusts of his hips, he began to cum. He managed to pull out of her just as the first few throbs began. Moaning loudly, he yanked himself as a couple of substantial shots jetted out of him and landed on her back and all over her arse. He gave her five solid shots before the sensations began to ease. He managed to milk himself of two more substantial jets which dripped over her already covered derriere. He finally collapsed on top of her, gasping for air and basking in the afterglow of his intense eruption.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tunde slowly opened his eyes. He looked around, wondering where he was. The rain had stopped and he began to notice the faint light of dawn. As the events of yesterday came back to him, he looked down at his body and noticed he was still naked. Blessing had disappeared sometimes in the night. He remembered them both cuddling after their intense marathon and later he had dozed off. He couldn't believe he had slept through the whole night. He quickly got up and found his clothes where he had dropped them the evening before. As he finally dressed up, he inhaled the scent of freshly washed leaves in the air. He felt a little bit weak from the stress of the cab driving and the mad sex he and Blessing had, but it was worth it. He tiptoed out of the uncompleted building and went back to his room to get ready for the day's work.

Later that morning, as he was cleaning up the cab before heading out for the day, he saw Blessing and a few of the other girls in their uniforms heading for school. They were all laughing and smiling and Tunde's gaze met hers. Her mother was just a few feet away where she was attending to hungry patrons, so she couldn't approach him and she just averted her eyes. They all walked by his cab and he saw discreetly her toss something through the window of his cab when no one else was looking. Their eyes met again and this time she gave him a knowing smile and nod before heading off with the rest of her group. Tunde looked over at her mum. She hadn't noticed anything. He quickly reached into the cab and picked up what he realized was a folded note where it had landed on the passenger seat.

*****************

I really enjoyed myself yesterday. You did things to me I've never experienced in my life. I hope this is the beginning of new things. See you later. XOXO.

******************

Tunde smiled. It was really too risky, he thought. He would have to be careful if he was going to keep seeing this young girl. He folded the note into his pocket, got behind the wheel, and pulled the car onto the road to start the day's business.