The Cabin Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We relaxed for hours that day, cuddling, kissing, talking, and even swimming. We fucked one last time, late in the afternoon. This time was gentle and slow, as we savoured one another for what felt like the last time. I fucked her on the sand, gazing into her eyes, kissing her as I came into her one more time.

We stayed too long that day, on the beach, each loath to let the other go. Finally it was too late and we could not delay the inevitable any longer. I pulled her in for a last kiss, hugginger her tight.

"I don't want to go," I said. "I really don't."

"I know," she said, her voice a little sad. "But we both know you have to. I have your number. I'll text you once you are back in the city. We will work something out."

I paddled away, looking back over my shoulder once. She was on the shore, waving at me. I waved back, then the kayak carried me away around the shore, out of her sight.

+++++

The rest of my stay at the cottage was uneventful. Lisa was a bit worried about how late I was that last day with Millie, but I told her that I had explored up the river and she accepted it.

I tried not to be depressed or wistful around my wife, pining after a young woman I had just met, and I hope I was successful. If she had noticed anything she did not mention it to me.

I still went out on the kayak the last days of my vacation but I avoided the cove. It seemed wrong to go to a place that had become Millie's and mine without her. I explored the shores of the lake the way I had intended before I met the girl.

I spent a lot of time thinking about what I had done. It was thrilling and thoughts of fucking Millie were never far from my mind. As time went by, however, the truth dawned on me. There was no way that it could work, moving forward. I was too busy with work and my life with Lisa. Millie was a young girl with her whole life ahead of her. I would only be wasting her time. Getting in her way.

By the time I had packed up the car to leave the cottage I had resolved to, once we returned to the city, break it off with Millie. To set her and myself free.

I was walking around the car, about to get in. Lisa was already sitting in the passenger seat, choosing the music when I got a text. Out of instinct I opened it.

It was from Millie, of course. It was a photo and my finger shook as I opened it. It was her, laying back on her bed, propped up with cushions. She was naked, her perfect breasts seeming to call to me. Her legs were spread, her fingers spreading the lips of her pussy, inviting me.

-Looking forward to you getting home - it read.

I swallowed and closed my phone.

"Who was that," Lisa asked when I got in the car moments later. She barely seemed interested.

"Work," I said. "They are already telling me I'm going to have to work late this week to make up for my vacation."

It looks like I would probably be seeing Millie again.

+++++

To be cont...