The Cabin Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said that her fingers closed around mine, making them pinch her hard nipples. I groaned quietly, my cock throbbing. I shouldn't do this, but the way she arched her back into my hands, her ass into my groin, I was lost.

"Millie," I said.

Again she interrupted me.

"It's ok," she said. "You aren't doing anything. I'm pinching my own nipples. Just like I did last night. You just happen to be here."

It was a flimsy excuse but I let it ride. I let her use her fingers to manipulate mine, to play with her amazing breasts. Playing with her nipples, pinching them, rubbing them, fondling her breasts.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Just like this. This is how I was doing it."

"I played with my tits for a while. It was driving me crazy, but I took my time. I imagined that you would take your time. That you wouldn't just use me for your own pleasure and ignore mine. You would use me, of course. I wanted to be used by you. But you would make me enjoy it."

I couldn't help but nod my head. I could not help it, at that moment. I kissed her shoulder with a light kiss. My beard and my lips made her shiver against me and she arched back against my body. I kissed along the curve of her shoulder and up her neck.

"Yes!" she said. "Yes! I imagined you kissing me too. I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my legs. I pushed my hand between them. My fingers felt how wet I was. And it was so wet. I was dripping."

She moved suddenly then, pulling her body away from me. I groaned at the feeling of her warm ass leaving my cock, but my eyes widened when she lifted her leg and reached between, grabbing my cock, pushing it down and sandwiching it between her thighs.

"Millie," I warned. "Wait! This isn't..."

"It's fine," she said, breathing heavily. "I know. We arent going to fuck. This isn't fucking. Please. It's fine."

She might have been right. I was not, as much as deep down I wished I was, inside of her. My hard cock was between her thighs, the length pressed between the lips of her pussy. I could now feel directly how wet she was. The heat from her sex wrapped around the top of my shaft and I was now slick with her juices. She squeezed her legs together and began rocking back and forth, sliding my length along her pussy, her breath now very heavy.

"I came right away," she continued her story. "Almost as soon as I touched my clit. I was covering my mouth so Marty wouldn't hear me orgasm. Before I even came down from that one, I had my fingers deep in myself. I was bucking my hips against my hand, ready to cum again. Like this."

She was, indeed, bucking her hips, sliding my cock along her. She moaned. I couldn't help myself. I began to play with her breast without her hand guiding mine, tugging at her nipple. She cried out and pushed her tit more into my hand.

"I imagined you were fucking me. That your big cock was in my cunt, stretching me out. I couldn't stop. I needed more. Oh fuck, roll on your back."

"Millie, no," I said. "We can't"

" I know," she said, distangling herself from my arms. She shoved on my shoulder and I let her roll me onto my back. My cock was rock hard, covered in her juices. "I know. You wont let yourself fuck me. It's ok. This isn't fucking."

She quickly threw her leg over my hips and sat down directly onto my cock. Once again it was wrapped in her pussy lips. She began to slide back and forth, riding my cock, letting her wetness lubricate the movements. Her back was arched, her tits jutting out, nipples proudly on display.

"Oh, god," she groaned. "That's right, that's good. I'm going to cum soon. Just like last night."

It felt amazing. It was not sex, but the scene and the friction was so sexy. She was losing herself, using me to get off. I had my hands on her hips now, and I was pulling and pushing her, encouraging her to slide along my cock.

"I came so hard last night. I imagined this cock deep inside of me. Pulsing as it came in me. I was whimpering, trying to be quiet. Oh fuck, I'm close."

She suddenly lifted herself, and I groaned at the loss of contact between us, but she grabbed my cock in her hand, the girth filling it. She began to pump it, hard strokes, making my foreskin slide back and forth revealing, then hiding the purple head. She pressed that head hard against her clit and used it to rub herself. I was on the edge. I could feel my balls tightening as I was about to cum.

"When I came, do you know what I said?" she asked, voice husky, out of breath.

"What," I grunted.

"Daddy!"

That was enough. I rocked my head back and felt my cock swell suddenly as it was about to release. Suddenly it was engulfed in wet heat and as I spurted my eyes flew open as Millie jammed my cock into her cunt and sank down on it.

"Dadddddddyyyyyyy!" she cried out as she came, cunt convulsing around my rod. I was lost. I grabbed her hips and held her against me as I thrust up into her, getting as deep as I could, releasing spurt after spurt into her.

Finally I collapsed back and she collapsed onto my, laying on top of me.

"Jesus," I gasped. "What the fuck, Millie?!"

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said in a small voice. "I needed it. I needed you inside of me."

"Fuck," I groaned. I was still inside of her, my cock still giving off the occasional spasm. I pushed her off of me, and she landed to the side. Her hair was messed up, her cheeks were flush. Her legs were spread and I could see my cum leaking out of her.

"Grant," she said. "I'm sorry, I just..."

I grabbed my shorts and yanked them on.

"No," I said, angrily. "I'm sorry. This is my fault. I let it get too far. Jesus christ." I was mad. Mad at her for taking advantage of me when I wasn't expecting it. Mad at myself for letting it happen. "I just..." I stopped and hung my head for a moment before shaking it and grabbing the rest of my stuff. "I just have to go. You should go too."

"Wait," she said but I was already getting in my kayak and pushing off. She called my name once more, but I was already rounding the edge of the cove and heading back to the resort.

+++++

I was sick with guilt for the rest of the day. Lisa could tell that something was wrong, and asked about it. I hate to admit it, but I snapped at her, demanding that she just leave me alone. She stormed off and sat at the beach until the evening.

I stewed inside. How had I let things go so far. At so many points I should have stopped it. I should have not cuddled her. Letting her be naked around me while I ogled her. That was a mistake. Even when I met her the first day. I should have just said hi and left. All these mistakes. All mine.

Poor girl. She obviously needed something. And since she was calling me daddy, it was pretty clear what that was. Some kind of father figure, an older man to pay attention to her. It was too bad, but I could not give that to her. I was married. She needed to find someone else.

Did I actually want her to find someone else? No. I most definitely did not. And that was a problem as well. She was not mine. I had no right over her. The more I thought I did, the worst this would all be. I had to be done.

I resolved not to go paddling anymore that week. I would just stay on the beach and read books like my wife. I was done putting myself in risky situations, and done leading a poor young girl along.

Resolution made, I had a quick shower and went out to apologise to my wife. It took some sweet talk, but eventually she forgave me. I told her that I had just gotten an email from work, and I made the mistake of reading it. I said that someone had blown up a deal I had been working on for months. I apologized for taking it out on her. It was a good lie, actually. She took work very seriously and would have reacted in the same way.

She asked me if I wanted to go hang out at the bonfire after supper. I sighed. I really did not, but I could not tell my wife why. If Millie was there it could all go wrong. Having been rude to her earlier, however, I was in no position to say no.

We ate a simple meal of burgers I cooked on the bb q then,

as the sun set, headed towards the central firepit. My stomach was in knots, terrified that Millie would be there. It would be so easy for her to ruin my life. A quick conversation with Lisa would be all it took. A few words would tell my wife that earlier that day I had cum in her cunt.

The fire pit was larger than the ones that were beside the cottages, surrounded by four thick logs on their sides to sit on. The seating logs were about four feet long, just enough space for four people to sit on. Someone had already lit the fire and there were two other couples there, and three or four children running around. I was relieved not to see Millie or Marry there.

Lisa had brought a bottle of wine and I had a few beers in a bag. The other couples were drinking wine as well and greeted us as we arrived. They seemed to know one another a bit, having spent previous evenings at the fire, but they brought us easily into their conversation. It was light, surface conversations but nice enough.

As the evening progressed another couple showed up, and all four logs had people on them. Again, I was happy to see that Millie seemed to be staying away. I began to relax, though I still wasn't in much of a mood to be chatting. I was polite but quiet. Lisa, however, became engrossed in a conversation with the couple to her right. I was on Lisa's left, staring at the fire and sipping my beer.

The sun had set and it was dark, night insects making their noises, the fire crackling and casting shadows around the ring when someone sat on the log beside me.

I glanced over and my heart dropped. Millie was beside me and her boyfriend on the other side. What. The. Fuck. She could have chosen to share any of the other logs. This was crazy and dangerous.

Millie was wearing a thin strapped tank top and short athletic shorts, showing off her legs. I could see the straps of a bra beside the straps of her top. I realized that this was the first time I had seen her with a bra on.

Millie and Marty had met everyone else on earlier evenings, so they were greeted warmly. The two of them turned towards my wife and I.

"Hey bud," Marty said, reaching over Millie to offer me his hand. "Marty."

I gripped his hand and gave him a firm handshake. Did I squeeze a bit too hard? Maybe. As my fingers wrapped around his I could not help but think about how that same hand had been around his girlfriend's tit earlier that day. I wish I could say that I felt guilt but instead I felt a rush of satisfaction. This guy could not make his girlfriend cum. I could.

"Grant," I said, looking this man in the eyes. "Good to meet you."

Millie looked at me. I could see her eyes dancing in the firelight, a small smile on the edges of her cute mouth. I was actually sweating with worry.

She reached out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Millie."

I swallowed and took her soft hand in mine.

"I'm Grant," I said. "This is Lisa."

Millie looked at my wife, slowly letting go of my hand, lightly, secretly running her fingers over the skin on the inside of my wrist. It was like electricity when we touched.

Lisa broke off her conversation with the couple on her right and shook hands with the two new arrivals. It was a strange thing, seeing my wife and Millie touch. It felt like something might explode, blow up and ruin everything but the moment passed.

Lisa returned to chatting with her new friends and Marty was talking to the couple to his left. Millie was quiet looking at the fire. I was immensely aware of her beside me. I had trouble thinking of anything else and all of the conversations around me faded into low drones.

I was wearing a red and black plaid flannel button up shirt, loose at the collar and sleeves rolled up, and loose linen shorts. I could feel Millie's smooth bare leg pressed against mine. I did my best not to look at her but just her being that close was affecting me. My cock already had blood building up in it.

Weather by the lake in August was weird. It could be blazing hot all day, but at night the temperature would drop. After an hour or so, it became rather cool.

One of the other couples announced that they were cold and went over to a wooden chest nearby and got out woolen blankets.

"Looks like there are only four," the husband announced. "I guess we have to share."

I blinked. That was a mistake.

"Uh," I said. "I don't think it's too bad. Maybe we'll skip that."

Lisa looked at me annoyed.

"What are you talking about? I'm cold," she said. "We'll take one."

"I'm cold too," Millie said from beside me.

"There," Lisa said, standing and grabbing the blanket. She brought it over and spread it out across Marty, Millie, her and myself. "Don't only think about yourself, Grant."

She settled back down with the blanket across all of our laps. The wool was a bit scratchy and smelled of a thousand bonfires, rich and smoky. I was not paying attention to that however, more to the bare leg of the young woman pressed against mine.

I glanced at Millie and saw that she was still staring quietly into the fire. She was sipping a glass of wine with her left hand and her right hand... was under the blanket. I swallowed past a lump in my throat.

To my credit, I did not jump when her hand slid onto my thigh, the soft skin of her fingers brushing onto my flesh. It was close, but I contained my reaction. I glanced at her and saw that she was watching me out of the corner of her eye, a small smile on her lips. I shook my head just slightly, attempting to tell her 'No'. But she ignored me.

"Grant," Lisa said at that moment, and I turned my head towards her, afraid that she had noticed. "What was the name of that French restaurant we went to last month? These guys want to check it out."

I opened my mouth to speak and Millie took that moment to slide her hand further up my thigh, slipping into the loose leg of my shorts. Her fingertips brushed the head of my now fully erect cock, which was pushed down that short leg.

"Uh," I said, flustered. "Right. It was...I can't remember."

"C'mon," Lisa said. "It was house-something. You remember. You are better with names than me."

Millie's hand was further up the leg of the shorts, wrapping around the length of my hard rod. It was hard to think.

"Right. Maison...Rouge, I think. Because of the red wallpaper," I said, finally remembering.

"Right!" Lisa said, beaming. "That's it! They had the best Foi Gras I've had in a long time!"

My wife turned back to her new friends and forgot me again. I looked over at Marty and he was deep in conversation with the man beside him. They were talking about cars it seemed like.

I looked at Millie, who was looking over to her left, pretending that she was interested in her partner's chat, but her hand began to subtly stroke my cock. Her thumb brushed the tip, feeling the pre cum there and smearing it around.

It was far from the best handjob I have ever received. The constraints of my shorts, as well as her need not to move too much and be caught, limited what she could do. The risk, however, the fact that both our partners were right there made it incredibly arousing. My cock throbbed in her hand and it was all I could do to prevent myself from humping my hips into her hand.

It was stupid, I know, putting my own hand under the blanket and gripping her thigh. I did not even want her hand in me in this situation. Why would I do the same? I was, obviously, not thinking this through.

But, put my hand on her thigh, I did. The skin was soft, and gave under the squeeze of my fingers. I saw her lick her lips and she gripped my cock more firmly.

I stared at the fire, trying to seem perfectly nonchalant as I pushed my hand higher. She parted her legs just slightly, just enough room for me to push up and press my fingers against her crotch.

The fabric pushed between her lips and I realized that she might be wearing a bra, but there were no panties there. I could feel the heat from her sex against my fingertips, how the fabric was getting damp. I pressed against her clit and she took in a quiet breath.

We stayed like that for a while, hands on each other's sex. My cock was diamond hard and twitching in her grip. I needed more. More friction. More movement. More Millie. She was squeezing and slightly stroking me, but it was not enough.

I could feel her gently rocking against my fingers, also seeming frustrated by my inability to really play with her. I circled my fingers around the hard clit I could feel through the fabric and she jerked against my hand slightly.

Marty glanced over his shoulder, but thankfully looked into her face, not at where her arm disappeared under the blanket.

"You ok, babe," he asked, oblivious to what was going on.

"Yeah," she said quietly. "Just got a shiver."

It was, however, for me like a bucket of cold water was thrown in my face. This was insane and dangerous. I had to fucking stop. As soon as Marty looked away I pulled my hand away from Millie's cunt. I turned to my wife and spoke quietly to her.

"Look," I said. "After that email earlier, I don't think I'm in the mood for this tonight. Want to head back?".

Millie seemed to hear and I felt her squeeze my cock with some force as I whispered in my wife's ear.

"Ok," she whispered back. "I don't want to go yet, but you should. Maybe get some sleep. I'll be home a bit later."

I sighed. When Lisa got talking she had a hard time stopping. I knew she would probably stay at the fire until the last people left.

"Ok," I said. "I'll see you later."

I began to stand, forcing Millie to let go of my cock, her hand slipping out of my shorts, to prevent everyone from seeing what she was doing. My cock clearly was making a bulge in my shorts but I turned away from the fire and hopefully hid it from everyone.

"G'night," I called over my shoulder as I quickly left. It was probably pretty rude but I had to get out of there.

I hurried down the path towards our cottage. The resort had lined the path with those solar powered lights you stick into the ground. They were cheap and unreliable, with half them not illuminated but they gave off enough pale light to make my way. The trees were thick and crowded the path.

"Grant," a voice called out from behind me. It was, of course, Millie. I ignored her and kept walking, hurting towards what I hoped could be safety. Away from danger and temptation.

I could hear feet crunching on the gravel path behind me, almost running to catch up.

"Grant!" She called out, too loud. I spun and faced her. I was breathing heavily. My cock was still hard as I looked at her rushing towards me with her face flushed.

"What," I snapped at her. "What do you want, Millie? Want to get me caught? Want to fuck up my life?"

She stopped standing several feet away from me, breathing heavily.

"No," she said. "Of course not! I was being careful..."

"No you fucking weren't" I said, my voice an angry hiss. "Careful would have been keeping your hands to yourself!"

She was getting angry herself now. I could see it in her eyes. In the wan her hands became fists at her sides.

"Oh like you didn't enjoy it!" She spat. "Hard as a rock! And where was your hand? It wasn't holding your wife was it?"

I took two steps towards her.

"Don't talk about my fucking wife!" I said. "What were you thinking, grabbing my cock when she was right there? And your stupid boyfriend beside you? It's bad enough what you did earlier! What's the point in making it worse?"

"Oh, fuck you," she said. I could see tears in the corners of her eyes. "Don't act so fucking high and mighty. Are you trying to pretend you aren't a part of this! Like you don't have any control here!"

I took two more steps towards her and was now very close, breathing heavily, teeth clenched, very angry. At her? At myself? Both, probably.