The Cabin Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

It was one thing to decide something sitting in the dark, beside your wife. It was another, I discovered the next day, to follow through with it. I was once again paddling towards Millie and I's private beach.

It was hot again that day. I had not bothered to put on a tee shirt or tank top, and, if I were being honest with myself, I was hoping that she would go topless again. All night I could not get the images of her perfect breasts out of my mind.

As I took long steady strokes of the paddles across the smooth water of the lake I tried to work out what I was doing. What I wanted. Did I want to fuck Millie? Sure. She was young and hot. Any man would want to take her for his own. She probably was not interested in me anyway. I was old enough to be her father.

Sure, I thought about yanking her bikini bottoms off and driving my cock into her cunt. I was not made of stone. I was, however, happily married, and had no interest in blowing up my life. I had self control. There was absolutely nothing stopping me from not going there and just jerking off to the memory of her. That would be the best thing to do.

The truth was, more than the physical attraction I had for her, I was craving the attention. For a guy my age it was incredibly flattering to have a young woman spend her time with him. It was exciting. We were having fun conversations, and it was fun to flirt with her and incredible that she was flirting back.

I had been with Lisa for so long, many happy years, but one thing you do not get to do in a long term relationship is fall for one another for the first time. That exhilarating feeling of meeting someone and realising that you want them, discovering that they want you too. Being able to chase that feeling down, explore it, build it, and act on it together. I had not realised how much I enjoyed that, and how it had been missing for so long.

It felt like that was happening between Millie and myself and that was what I was paddling towards that morning.

As before, she was waiting for me, same canoe on the beach. She must have been waiting for me because as soon as I rounded the shore she was waving. As I hoped she was topless and her tits swayed as she greeted me. I could not help but smile.

I beached the kayak and hopped out, walking towards her.

"Hey you," I said, unable to keep from running my eyes up and down her body. She leaned back on her elbows, tits on perfect display for me.

"Hey yourself," she said, smiling up at me. She had on large square sunglasses. Her bikini bottoms today were even smaller than previously. They were blue and white striped and cut close to her pussy lips, tying on her hips with thin strings.

"Another hot one," I said, sitting beside her. I have to admit my cock was already getting hard just seeing her.

"It is," she said. "Too hot. I see that you aren't wearing a shirt." She openly looked me over. "Nice."

"You too," I said. "Also nice."

"Thank you, sir," she said.

She bit her lip, seeming to consider something.

"Look," she said. "I actually hate sunbathing with anything on. I've only been wearing these," she gestured to the bikini bottoms, "because you are here. But, after yesterday, I think it's probably ok if I take them off? You cool with that?"

I swallowed. Bottomless... that was another line, one that probably should not be crossed. There was no way that I would be able to not look at her naked pussy, and doing that, no way that I would not get hard. Still, I nodded.

"I guess that's fine. As long as you are comfortable," I said.

"Great," she said. "I was worried that I was going to get tan lines and I hate those."

She looked me up and down, and I swear she checked my lap. I glanced down and, while not fully erect, there was a bulge there.

"Thing is," she said, looking me in the eyes, "I have a bit of a problem. I just put sunscreen on myself."

I blinked, momentarily disappointed that I had not gotten the chance to see that. I bet that the sight of her rubbing the cream on her body would be incredibly sexy.

"Ok," I said. "Honestly, not sure what the problem is."

"Well," she said slowly. "The fabric of these bikinis is prone to stains, and my hands are still greasy from the sunscreen. I was wondering..." she paused, biting her lip before continuing. "I was wondering if you could take them off of me?"

I held my breath for a moment. Here. Here was a line I definitely should not cross. Outside of two brief hugs, we had not physically touched. While I had imagined my hands on her body it had not happened, and I knew, deep down, that it should not.

"I guess I could do that," I said, betraying myself. My heart was actually pounding, both with self disgust and anticipation. "If you want."

"Yeah," she said, still not breaking eye contact. "That's what I want."

I moved towards her and she spread her legs apart. I knew that all I had to do was reach across her to grasp the strings that tied her bottoms, but I took the unspoken invitation and knelt between her spread thighs. I was fully hard at this point and there was no hiding my arousal.

When I reached slowly forward I saw that my hand was shaking. With lust? Nervousness? Yes to both. My fingers met the string tied in a bow on her right hip. I grasped a loose string and it pulled apart, the bottom half falling to the blanket below her.

"That's one," she said quietly. I swept my eyes up her body, seeing that her nipples were hard as little rocks. Her chest was rising and falling steadily as she took deep breaths. Her lips were slightly parted, and her eyes were locked on mine. "One more."

I grasped the other string and pulled the knot apart. The v shaped fabric was now lying loose on her, covering her sex. I grasped the edge of the fabric, my fingers brushing the skin of her stomach. She took in a hissing breath, but did not flinch away. She lifted her ass and I pulled the fabric away, bikini bottoms now in my hand, and her completely naked below me.

Her pussy was completely bald, with puffy outer lips. The way her legs were spread apart it was open and I could see the pink flesh within, her clit half unhooded. It glistened with moisture in the late morning sun. It was an amazing sight. She spread her legs further and I could just see the star of her asshole, just a bit darker than the skin around it.

"I guess I had better let you take a look, like yesterday," she said, her voice slightly husky. "So you don't get embarrassed or distracted, yeah?"

"I think that's a good idea," I said. I was not going to complain.

"But I think fair is fair, right?" she said. "It's not fair for you to have those shorts on, is it?"

I swallowed. Another line. Could I get fully naked around this girl? Yes, but it was a mistake. A terrible terrible mistake.

"I guess so," I said, ignoring the sane part of my brain that was warning me not to do this.

She sat up a bit and reached forward, gripping the elastic waist of my shorts. My eyes widened.

"I thought your hands were greasy?" I said.

"I guess the sunscreen has soaked in now," she said, as she pushed the waistband down my hips. The shorts caught on my erect cock and she had to shove them down. My penis was forced down then sprang free, smacking into my belly and bouncing between us. My shorts settled down against my kneeling knees, my legs still in them.

My prick stood hard and proud, jutting towards her from its nest of neatly trimmed pubic hair. It was about seven and half inches long, the purple head half hooded by my foreskin. It was thick, with a heavy vein bulging along the top of it. The tip already shone with pre cum.

"Oh wow," Millie said. "Nice. Very nice."

She looked up at me.

"So, let's look, get it out of our system, yeah?"

I nodded and my eyes devoured her. She looked perfect, there under me. Her breasts shone lightly in the sun, sweat and sunscreen giving them a shine. Her bare pussy was wet and it looked like it was getting wetter, just having me kneeling there between her legs, cock on display.

Her eyes were locked on my crotch and, involuntarily, my cock twitched, bouncing. Millie licked her lips.

There was only a foot and half between the tip of my cock and her cunt. It would take only the slightest move on my part to close that gap, to push into her. I wanted that so bad. The look on Millie's face told me that she would likely not stop me. Her cheeks were flushed. I thought that she probably wanted this as bad as I did. It would only take a movement...

"That's probably good, right," I said finally, breaking the moment. She tore her eyes away from my hard cock and looked into my face. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad, but I still had a shred of self control and I grasped it. Held onto it with all the strength I had left, and moved from between her legs and sat down on the blanket beside her.

"I guess," she said. "You are probably right." She sighed, and rolled onto her side, facing me.

"You probably think I'm terrible," she said. "I mean, I know you are married, and I have a boyfriend, and here I am, flaunting myself for you."

I shook my head.

"Hey," I said. "I'm the terrible one. I'm actually married, and old enough to be your father! I'm old enough to know better. I just..." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah. 'Just.' I know exactly what you mean. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I mean... I'm having a good time hanging out with you but, I don't know. I'm having a pretty hard time remembering that you have a wife and I'm taken.

"Actually, that's not true. I remember but I don't care. It's... I'm not going to lie. Somehow it's pretty hot to me."

I shook my head.

"I get that," I say. "I don't know what's happening, but I'm enjoying myself. I still... don't take this the wrong way, you are so fucking amazing, but... I don't want to cheat on my wife."

It was a ridiculous thing to say, laying naked with a young woman, having just shared that moment. By any account, despite not having fucked, we were very much cheating in some way.

"I get that," she said. "I respect that. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I mean... I do want you to, actually. If you had started fucking me right then, I would not have stopped you. But I respect your boundaries. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm teasing you."

"No more than I'm teasing you, it looks like," I said. "I like spending time with you and I'm incredibly flattered. But if you don't mind, I'd like to leave it as that, Ok?"

"Sure. I get it," she said. She reached out and put her hand on my arm, resting it lightly there. I could almost swear that I felt an electric shock arc between us. "Thanks for hanging out with me. And thanks for being a good guy. Most guys... well they would have handled that differently."

"Good thing I'm not most guys," I said, smiling.

We relaxed then, getting comfortable with the obvious sexual tension between us. We had laid out ground rules to how things would be between us, and we seemed to be on the same page. We started chatting about random things. She told me about growing up in the city and I talked about my experiences growing up in a small town. Despite us both being naked the conversation flowed easily.

That is not to say that I could ever forget that she was an incredibly sexy young woman. Every time I looked at her I was reminded. While my cock calmed down a bit over the time we chatted, it was never fully flaccid.

After some time we stopped talking and began to doze off in the sun. Millie shook herself a bit and nudged my arm.

"Ok," she said. "Strange request. Do you think, I mean, would you want to, I dunno, cuddle me?"

I looked at her, very conflicted.

"Ah," I said. "I'm not sure that's a great idea."

"Don't worry," she said. "I think we can be good. You be big spoon and I'll be little spoon. You made yourself clear. We won't cheat. I just..." she looked at me with doe eyes that I could not resist. "I just would like to be held by you. Please?"

I took a deep breath, seeking the voice inside me that would keep things sane, keep me from wrapping my arms around her. Keep me from going any further down this path.

"Sure," I said, betraying myself. Betraying my wife and our relationship. "Just a cuddle, though. No sex, OK?"

"Ok," she said. "No sex. Now come here."

She rolled onto her side away from me and I got to see her bare ass clearly for the first time. It was pretty wonderful, heart shaped, with a dimple where her spine met her pelvis. I moved behind her, leaving a few inches between us. She pulled my left arm under her head and used it as a pillow, moving my other arm so it wrapped around her. She wiggled back against me, her back against my chest and her ass against my crotch.

While my erection may have subsided over the course of the day, it was back in full force right now, a hard rod of flesh that nestled against her ass, pointed up her back.

"Sorry," I muttered.

She wiggled against it some more.

"Hey," I said. "I'm not sure that's part of the deal."

"What," she said as she ground against me. "I'm just getting comfortable." She giggled but stopped moving. "Sorry. I guess... Well I like it. I like that you are hard for me. But I'll be good."

It felt so nice having her pressed against me. Our bodies were warm from the sun, and that shared heat felt so right. Both of our breathing slowed and became regular but neither of us seemed about to fall asleep. I ran my fingers lightly along her shoulder and upper arm and she shivered against me.

"Sorry," I said.

"No," she replied. "Don't stop. I like it."

My cock never calmed down. How could it with such a beautiful woman naked in my arms. Every now and then Millie would shift and my cock, sandwiched between us, would feel some wonderful friction.

"So," she asked after a while, "same question as before. Did you get lucky last night?"

I smiled.

"Unfortunately no," I said. "That becomes a less regular experience the longer you are with someone I think. How about you?"

She sighed.

"Yeah," she said. "Not sure it should be called 'lucky' though. Marty... Let's just say he's not the most generous of lovers. He's a good guy, but a bit jealous. I could let that slide, but he doesn't, how can I say this, have much staying power when it comes to fucking."

"That's a shame," I said. "He doesn't know what he's missing. I guess that's what masterbation is for."

"That's true," she said. "How often do you masterbate?"

"Uh," I said. This conversation was not going to let my cock relax. It was, however, nice to have a frank, honest conversation with her. I instinctively knew that Millie would not judge me for anything I might say. "Most days. All days. At least once."

"You said you and your wife fuck less these days? Why? Are you not attracted to her?"

"Sure I am. I think you saw her the other night. She's still beautiful. And when we do have sex we both have a lot of fun. It's just... I guess it became less important for her. She's satisfied with a lot less. And what can I do? I'm not going to force her to have more. That wouldn't be fair."

" I guess not," Millie said. "It's too bad, though. I think you should be able to have as much sex as you want. If she doesn't want to give it to you, you should be able to get it from someone who wants to give it to you."

"That would be nice, I guess," I agreed, "but that's not really how things work. How about you, since we are asking. How often do you masterbate?"

She wiggled against me again.

"Like you, I guess," she said. "Most days. Most days more than once. It's hard... I have a pretty high sex drive but... Well, Marty isn't exactly delivering on that front."

"That's hard to believe," I said. "With you..."

"With me, what? Finish the thought, Grant," she said.

"Well," I said, carefully, "you are amazing. Amazing looking and an amazing person. He is lucky to be with you. He should be taking care of you. In all ways, including sexually."

"He's too focussed on himself," she said. "When we fuck he just pounds away at me, trying to cum as fast as possible it seems like. When he finishes, he just rolls aside and goes to sleep, satisfied. I'm left completely frustrated."

"That sucks," I said. "I'm sorry to hear that. He's missing the most important part of sex. Pleasing your partner. I always thought that if my partner didn't cum at least once, I didn't have a good time."

"I wish," she sighed. "So I always sneak away while he is sleeping and either have a bath or sit on the couch, touching myself."

My cock was throbbing at the thought. She was moving slightly, grinding her ass against my cock, the length rubbing my stomach and her ass cheek. I sensed that she was rubbing her thighs together, rhythmically.

"Last night..." she paused and looked over her shoulder at me. "Do you mind me talking about this?"

I nodded.

"Last night it was pretty awful. I was... pretty worked up. I have never shown myself to anyone like I did with you yesterday. I mean, plenty of people have seen my naked, like boyfriends and stuff, but... Yesterday I felt like I was putting myself on display for you. When you looked me over, looked at me with that much lust... I was so wet all day."

I swallowed. She had seemed so natural. I had assumed that she was just a free spirit. The idea that she was putting on a show just for me... I could hardly belive it.

"And I could see you were interested. You had a bulge all day. And it looked pretty big. Marty, well, he's fine, but he wasn't granted too much in that department. Not as long as yours and very thin. So yeah, I was worked up.

"I asked Marty to take me to the bonfire. I hoped I would see you there. I don't know what I thought would happen. I just wanted to see you again. You weren't there but when we were walking home I did see you."

She was moving her thighs faster now, making her ass move more on my cock. She grabbed my hand that was on her shoulder and moved it down so that I was finally cupping her breast.

The skin was soft, and though I was just cupping I knew how amazing it would feel to squeeze, to manhandle. Her nipple was hard as a pebble against my palm. I almost yanked my hand away but she wrapped her own around mine, keeping it in place.

"No! It's ok. It's just touching, nothing more. Please. Leave it."

I groaned inwardly. This was another step too far. But I left my hand there, full of Millie's young breast.

"You almost said hi, I saw, and I had to stop you. Not for any real reason. I just... I wanted to keep you my secret. I wanted you to keep me as yours. The fact that we were with our partners, and we knew something that they didn't... if I was wet earlier, I was very wet then. Like now. I'm very wet right now."

"Maybe we shouldn't..." I started to say but she interrupted me.

"When we got back to our cabin I almost jumped on Marty. I needed to fuck so bad. He was surprised, but we went to bed. He climbed on me and just stuck his thin cock in me. I was so wet that I was really lubed up, but still. He could at least have tried some foreplay, yeah?'

I was strangely jealous, thinking about Marty fucking his own girlfriend. I had no right to Millie, but the thought of this inept kid pissed me off.

"He used a condom. He always does. I've told him that I'm on the pill and he doesn't need to but he says better safe than sorry. I fucking hate condoms. Anyway, a few pumps and he came. He pulled out and then went to sleep and I was there, crazy with lust. I was so fucking mad."

"I bet," was all I could say.

"Do you want to know what I did next?" she asked me in a quiet voice.

"Yes," I said. "Tell me Millie."

"I went into the living room and laid down on the couch. Marty hadn't even taken off my bra or shirt, so I had to get myself naked. While I undressed I imagined it was your hands doing it. When I pulled off my shirt. When I took off my bra I pinched my nipples, imagining it was you."