The Cabin Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I did!" I said. "I know too well. But what are you doing, shoving me inside of you? Are you some kind of slut?"

My words were harsh and cruel, intended to hurt her. It was true that I was mad at her, but the anger and disgust was mostly felt towards myself. I was just lashing out at her.

"Yes!" She said, again, almost shouting. I grabbed her arm, fingers gripping her bicep.

"Not so fucking loud," I snarled.

"Yes I am a slut," she continued, at a lower volume. "I maybe wasn't before I met you, but I am now. I'm a slut for you! I couldn't help but touch you at the fire. I couldn't stop thinking about you inside me."

"This is crazy," I said. I realised I was holding her arm tight, fingers sinking into the flesh. But I didn't let her go. "You can't be so reckless!"

"I can't help it," she said and a tear broke free and trickled down her cheek. "Ever since you fucked me..."

"I didn't fuck you," I interrupted. "That wasn't what that was."

"You were inside of me, cumming in me," she said, defiant. "You fucked me."

Something broke in me then. Some edge I teetered on collapsed beneath me and I pulled her by her arm, pulling her close to me, mashing my mouth against hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She moaned and kissed me back, putting her hands in my hair.

I broke the kiss and looked around us. Even in my frenzied state I knew it was too open. I yanked her arm and pulled her off of the path. A few feet into the bushes there was a bit of a small clearing. It was very dark and I could just make out her face, in front of mine.

"If I fucked you," I snarled, "you would know."

I roughly spun her around, facing a young poplar tree. She instinctively wrapped her hands around it and arched her back, pushing her ass towards me.

"Show me, Daddy," she whined. "Show me what it's like to be fucked by you."

I gripped the waistband of her shorts and yanked, letting them drop to the forest floor. Her bare ass was on display, her legs partially apart. In the moonlight I could see a glint of moisture on her pussy.

I shoved my own shorts down and stepped behind her. I ran my thumb between the lips of her pussy and she moaned. I shoved it into her hole and she pushed back against it.

"Please," she gasped.

I had my cock in my fist and, moving close to her, removed my thumb, causing her to make a whining sound, then ran the head of my cock through her wet lips. She was dripping.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Please fuck me," she said. Her voice husky.

"What?" I said, pressing my cock against her clit, moving back when she pushed back against me, keeping contact but not penetrating her. "Tell me what you want."

"Please fuck me daddy," she moaned. "Make me your slut. Fuck me."

I shoved forward, sinking my thick cock into her cunt, in one go. She was right, so tight, but so wet that in moments my hips were against her ass. She shivered and arched her back, looking over her shoulder at me.

I began to slam myself into her, again and again, grunting with each thrust. Days of pent up hornyness, mixed with my earlier anger, drove me on.

Each time my hips slapped her ass, my balls swinging into her, she cried out. I knew it was too loud and one of my hands covered her mouth, stifling her moans.

"You are such a fucking slut," I said into her ear as I fucked her. "Your boyfriend is just over there. Your cunt is full of married cock. You like that? You like being a slut?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes! I'm your slut. Just yours. Use me! Fuck me. I'm yours, daddy!"

I reached one hand around and rubbed her clit as I pointed into her. Her legs were shaking as she fast approached her climax.

"Fuck," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes!" She cried out. "Fill me up. Fill my slut cunt up!"

I slammed forward and exploded in her. I could not hold back any longer, my cock swelling then releasing, spraying her womb with hot cum. I held her there, grinding as deep as I could force myself as I emptied my balls.

"Daddieeeee!"

She cried out, and feeling me cum in her reached her own climax. I felt her cunt convulse around my shaft, as if it were milking me into her. Her breath was coming out in gasps. She let go of the tree and slumped against it. I held her in my arms, supporting her as she came.

When we both caught our breaths after a few moments I stepped back, my cock slipping out of her. She turned to look at me, chest heaving. I was trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said quietly. "I needed that."

I shook my head. Again, I had gone too far. But did I regret it? Standing there cock still hard, dripping with a mixture of my cum and hers, I did not. Not one bit. I stepped towards her and kissed her. We stood like that kissing for a minute before I broke it.

"I don't know what you said to your boyfriend but I have to get to my cabin," I said.

"Oh," she said, looking around. "Me too. I told him I had a headache from the sun earlier. I'll have to hurry. I don't think he will stay there too late."

I pulled on my discarded shorts and handed her her own.

"We can discuss this tomorrow, OK," I said.

"Ok," she said. "Tomorrow. Good night...daddy."

I kissed her once more, briefly then hurried towards my cabin.

+++++

I almost hoped for rain the next day. Then I would have an excuse to stay in the cabin and avoid the conversation with Millie. The sun was shining hot when I awoke, however and I knew there was no avoiding it.

I had a quick shower when I got home the night before, to wash the stink of sex off of myself, and had settled into bed by the time Lisa returned. She wished me a good night and hoped that I would be in a better mood the next day. I promised I would be and we both drifted off. I'm not sure what she was thinking about, but I was running the encounters of the day through my head over and over again.

I left earlier than usual the next day. I marvelled that it was only Tuesday. This week seemed as though time was stretching, while also feeling as though it was rushing by. Vacations are like that. I wondered if Millie would arrive after me this time, but as I came to the cove she was there, clearly waiting for me. I waved as I came in and she stood, walking towards where I beached my Kayak.

She looked stunning, as always. Topless, of course, with red bikini bottoms. Her wonderful breasts swung as she walked towards me, fully hips swaying. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun at the top of her head. I could not help but smile when I saw her.

"Hi, daddy," she said as she came to me and then jumped towards me. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her, and she threw her legs around my hips. She kissed me, and I could do nothing but kiss her back, my tongue in her mouth, hers in mine. Already I was getting hard for her, holding her there.

When we finally broke the kiss I looked up into her face.

"Hello," I said, smiling. I let her drop, her body sliding down mine, her nipples grazing my chest. My cock was pressed against her body. She looked down between us at my hardness.

"Looks like you haven't had enough yet," she said, grinning mischieviously.

"Ah," I said. "I thought we were going to talk."

"We will," she said. "I promise. But first..."

She dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbing the waistband of my swim trunks, pulling them down. My cock bounced up between us and she licked her lips.

"God, I love this thing," she said, and before I could respond in any way, opened her mouth and sucked me into it.

I groaned as her mouth engulfed my cock. She looked up at me with dancing green eyes as she pulled me deeper into her mouth. I felt the swollen tip meet the back of her throat and marvelled as she moved her head side to side, as she forced me into her throat. Her nose touched my belly as she swallowed the entire length.

"Holy fuck," I moaned as she began bobbing her head as she sucked, cupping my balls, rolling them in her palm as she sucked me in and out. Her tongue worked the bottom of my shaft as I slid in and out.

My hand went down to the top of her head and my fingers entwined into her bun, guiding her head as she sucked me off. She pulled me out of her mouth and looked up at me with a grin.

"That's right, daddy," she said. "Fuck my face."

I did not really need any more coaxing than that. Grabbing her hair, I thrust my hips, shoving myself deep into her throat, holding my cock there, blocking her airway until I could feel her gagging around the head. The feeling of her throat working was amazing. I sped my thrusts, my balls slapping into her chin. She was making glug, glug sounds, echoing on the water as I fucked her mouth.

Spit was dripping from her mouth around my plunging shaft and I could see tears in her eyes but she made no effort to stop or slow me. Instead she gripped my ass with both her hands, encouraging me to continue.

It was all so amazing that I could not keep it up too long.

"Gonna... Fucking... Cum," I grunted, each word timed with a thrust.

She pulled back enough to speak around my shaft.

"Onna faaaa," she said around my cock. "Onna 'its!"

I knew what she meant to say. I grabbed her head with both hands, fucking her face mercilessly for several more strokes before I felt my balls tighten and the tell-tale tingling at the base of my cock.

I pulled myself out of her, strings of spit connecting the head of my cock to her mouth and gripped myself pumping two, three times before I felt myself crest the wave and release.

Hot creamy cum sprayed out of me and I groaned as it splashed into her face, across her pretty cheeks, and into her open, waiting mouth. I had more, so I aimed lower, at the inviting tits, finishing up my expulsion across them. The viscous fluid dropped down and some caught on the tip of one of her hard nipples.

"Jesus," I groaned, breathing heavy. Spent. She looked up at me beaming with a happy smile.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said and used her fingers to gather some up and lift it to her mouth, tasting it. "Delicious."

"Go sit down," she said. "I'll clean up. We can talk after."

She stood, sand on her knees, and lightly jogged towards the water, shallow diving into the waves. I smiled as I watched her perfect heart shaped ass jiggle away from me, then went and sat down on her blanket.

I watched her use the lake water to clean my spunk off of her and then return to me. Seeing her climb out of the water and cross the sand was like watching one of those soft core tits and ass movies from the 90's. Rivulets of lake water coursed over her naked body. She shook her now wet hair, and her tits bounced as he walked towards me.

She sat beside me and then lay down, her head in my lap, my now flaccid cock beside her cheek. She smiled up at me.

"I thought it might be a bit easier to chat if I took care of you first. I hope you don't mind, she said, slyly grinning.

"Well," I sad. "I definitely cannot complain. It was quite the greeting. You are right though. We need to talk."

She sighed.

"I know," she said. "But I'll tell you right now that I will not accept you telling me you don't want this. You've proven time and time again that you do. So don't lie to me."

I reached down and stroked her damp hair.

"Ok," Insaid. "You are right. I want you. How could I not. You are so fucking sexy. I love spending time with you. But I'm also not lying when I tell you that I love my wife. I don't want to change anything there. So that's a problem."

"Sure," she said. "I get that. I don't want to ruin your life and I'm not stupid. I just want to be with you. I don't mind that you are married. I've...look. I know it's bad but I've always liked taken men. I find it...sexy. I know that makes me terrible. I can't help it. Just let me...let me be your slut. Fuck me on the side. That's what I want. I'll be careful."

"You weren't very careful last night," I said. "That was totally reckless!"

She smiled slightly.

"True. You are right. I'm sorry. I just...I needed you. After earlier...I needed you to fuck me properly. I needed you to be in control."

"I'm not sure how in control I was. I think I lost control more than anything."

"I know," she said. "And it was fuckint hot. Wasn't it? Wasn't it so hot?"

I thought for a moment. It was. It was stupid and crazy and...yes. One of the hottest things that had ever happened to me.

"Sure. But too risky. If we continue we can't do that anymore. Promise me. No more sneaky handjobs beside our partners."

She pretended to pout.

"Killjoy," she said. Then smiled. "But, you just said we will continue? Yeah?"

I sighed, looking down at the beautiful young woman whose head was in my lap. I had to be honest with myself. There was no way that I was going to be able to stop this. And I really did not want to.

"Yeah," I said. "We will figure it out."

We stayed like that for some time. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. I looked out at the water.

"So," I said, after a while. "Daddy. What's up with that?"

"I don't know," she said. "I mean, I guess I find it sexy to call an older guy while we are screwing around. I guess it's some kind of daddy issues but...me and my dad have a pretty good relationship. And I haven't called him daddy since I was like seven years old. I just feel...special and safe when I call you daddy. And it's kind of taboo so that's fun. You seem to like it. Why?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know either," I said. "It's never been something that I experienced really. It is sexy. Probably because it feels like you are...submitting to me in a way? If that makes sense. And it feels wrong. But sexy and right."

We were quiet for a while longer.

"I have bad news," she said, after a bit. She looked up at me and I raised my eyebrow. "We leave tomorrow afternoon. This is our last day on this beach."

I swallowed. This was news. I had not considered that Millie might be staying a shorter time than I was. Lisa and I left on Sunday.

"That's... shit," I said. I should have been happy. With Millie gone, so was the risk of getting caught. That was not, however, how I felt. I could already feel a missing pit in my stomach thinking about it. I already had it bad.

"Yeah," she said. "It's shit. Also why I needed you to fuck me last night. Our time is so short. I didn't want to waste a minute."

She turned her head and her plump lips met the head of my mostly deflated cock. I hissed a breath when she flicked out her tongue and licked the tip. It began to swell once more, just from that brief contact.

"Speaking of not wasting a minute," she said, "how many times do you think you can fuck me today?"

She opened her mouth and sucked the tip of my cock into it, suckling on it like a candy. I closed my eyes at the sensation.

I pulled her mouth off of me and moved out from under her. I moved around and went on my hands and knees between her legs, running my hands up her thighs. I saw goosebumps rise on the soft flesh.

I moved between her legs, hooking them over my shoulders as my mouth found her sex. I could feel the heat of her arousal against my face, smell the fresh sea like smell of her as I extended my tongue and taste her taste as I lapped between the smooth lips.

Her clit was swollen when my tongue found, and swirled around it, and Millie moaned above me. I lapped again, along the velvet smooth channe between her ass and the opening of her cunt, sucking the lips between my own, sucking the clit between my teeth. I pushed a finger into her.

I had cum in this cunt just the night before, while my wife and her boyfriend were not far away. The thought excited me and I began to stroke her as I ate her out.

She crossed one ankle over the other behind me, and her fingers came to my hair, entwining, as she began to react. She was raising her hips to meet my fingers and lapping tongue. I could already feel her breathing speed up.

I pushed a second finger into her, curling them against her g-spot as I ducked her clit. She groaned and made her fingers fists in my hair. Her hips were bucking now as she fucked my face.

"Oh god, daddy," she moaned. "You are gonna make me cum."

"That's the idea," I tumbled into her sex, chasing her reactions, reading her twitches and moans, building the map towards her climax.

"Oh fuck, daddy," she moaned. "I'm close! Don't stop! Stop! Don't stop!"

I did not stop.

Her legs were clamped around my head, pinning me in place. Her hips were pushing her pussy against me as I sucked on her clit and fingered her.

Suddenly I pushed her too far and her body went rigid, her ass rising off of the beach blanket, my fingers getting pushed deep into her. I could hear her cry out above me, the sounds being muffled by her legs around my ears.

Finally she slumped down, gasping and I slowly slowed my fingers and my sucking, licking mouth. I slipped my digits out of her and kissed my way up her stomach, lightly over one breast and finally to her mouth where she kissed me hungrily.

My cock nidged her swollen lips and I felt her grind herself against me. I was ready to go once more.

"Put me inside of you," I told the girl under me.

She reached between us and gripped my shaft, rubbing it through the lips of her pussy, lubricating the tip with her juices before placing me at her entrance.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned under me. "Fill me up again."

I slowly pushed myself into her, watching her face, inches from my own. She arched her back, pushing against me as I entered. Her eyes remained locked on mine, and I saw them widen as I pierced her.

"Fuck you feel good," she moaned. "You are so much bigger than Marty. Thicker. You fill me up."

"You are so hot," I said as I drew back then stroked forward. "I'm so fucking lucky. Her cunt was hot and slick, and I felt everything else in the world slip away as I fucked her. I could only think about this young woman, how perfect it felt to be inside of her, how I needed to never stop doing this.

We started off slow, savoring the sensations. She kissed my neck as I fucked her, moaning against my skin. As time went on I sped my thrusts, unable to maintain the pace, needing to feel her under me, to make her cry out.

Her hands were on my ass, fingers digging into the flesh as she pulled me against her, thrusting her own hips up to meet mine as I drove into her.

She reached between us and rubbed her own clit as I used her, chasing her orgasm, as I chased mine. I was grunting and slamming into her now. My balls were slapping against her ass and she cried out each time our bodies met.

Finally I was at my peak and I slammed hard into her, deep, grinding myself against her, maximizing our contact as I finally came again. I did not know how I had any cum left in me after the day before and cumming on her earlier, but I did, and it flooded into her.

The feeling of me releasing in her was enough to make her cum again, her moans mingling with mine on that beach as we climaxed together.

I collapsed on her, gasping. She wrapped her legs and arms around me.

"Don't pull out," she whispered in my ear. "I want to feel you grow soft inside of me."

We lay there, entwined, my cock still inside of her until finally it slipped out. Only then did I roll onto my side away from her, looking up at the sky.

"I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow," I said finally. "I...Jesus. That was amazing."

She moved so she lay along me, head on my chest. She ran her fingers along my nude body.

"Well," she said, "it's your fault for taking so long. I would have let you fuck me the first day. I don't think you were ready yet then."

"I wasn't," I agreed. "I wouldn't have believed you were into me. I'm still baffled by that, frankly."

"Shut up," she said slapping my arm lightly. "You are totally hot."

"Well, I'm just glad you seem to be into," I gestured to myself, "whatever this is."