The Camgirl Pt. 06: Private Showing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's eyes went wide, and Blake remembered where her mind had been during the last part of her show. She shoved the memory away--she was not going to think about that now. Not ever again.

"Hey Marie?" Blake asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me to the tub?"

Marie blinked, eyes going wide, and Blake laughed, "You forget about that?"

Marie nodded, grabbing Blake's wrist and almost tugging her off the bed, "Shit, let's go before it's too full."

Blake laughed, putting her hand between her legs to keep the dildos from falling out, and followed, walking a little bow-legged. Marie stopped when she noticed that Blake hadn't taken them out.

"I'll just take them out once I get in there and wash them in the sink." Blake explained.

Marie nodded without a word and continued leading her friend to the bathroom.

When they got to the bathroom, Blake pulled the toys out of her--both leaving the holes with audible exit noises--and plopped them into the sink, turning on the water. Thankfully the dildo that had been in her ass was still clean. When she turned around, Marie was wide-eyed again, eyes darting back and forth between Blake's crotch and the sink.

Now it was Blake's turn to be embarrassed as she put her hair up into a messy bun, "Oh, sorry."

Marie helped Blake sink into the bath, which was as hot as possible while still being relaxing. Blake sank into the water and sighed before turning her attention back to Marie, "So. Any other questions?"

Marie tentatively sat down on the edge of the tub and nodded, "Um, when you said to find something bigger than Liam...where do I find something that big?"

Blake raised an eyebrow? "Is he bigger than either of the one's in the sink?"

Marie nodded.

"Really? Longer, or--"

"Both?"

Damnit, now I know how nice his cock is, too!

Blake gave Marie and appreciative look, "Damn, dude. You're almost as small as me, that's impressive. And a little scary."

Marie grinned sheepishly, looking a little proud.

"Have you ever had him in your ass before?" Blake asked.

Marie shook her head.

"Is that part of the reason why?"

Marie nodded, "And why I didn't go down on him for a long time. Well, that and stuff from Dan.

Blake nodded sympathetically, "Don't feel bad about that. Especially since you're willing to try now. Anal can feel really good--I can actually cum just from something in my ass. I also like the feeling of being so full. I wouldn't worry about sticking anything up there for a little while, though."

Marie gave her a questioning look, "Why not?"

Blake sighed, "Because you're way too tightly wound, dude. If you're going to enjoy sex, you need to learn to relax and just shut out school and everything else in life for a bit. And you get too embarrassed about this kind of stuff--well, you did before my show at least. You're doing better now."

Marie shrugged, "This isn't bad at all. We used to shower together sometimes."

Blake laughed, "I had almost forgotten about that. I'm so glad this place has enough hot water for us and Sophie. I do miss having someone to wash my back though, especially when I get back from the gym."

"Well," Marie said, "If you want, we could start doing that every once in a while to help me get more comfortable with this stuff. I kinda miss it, too."

Blake grinned, moving around to get a bit more comfortable in the water, "If you ever want cheer up Liam or get him going, you could always tell him about it. Guys are suckers for that kind of thing."

Marie's eyes went wide, "Um, please don't tell him about this. Not yet, at least. I definitely enjoyed what just happened, but part of me is still having trouble believing that it did actually happen."

Blake sighed and then stuck her tongue out, "Fine. You're no fun though, especially when he gets even more embarrassed about stuff like that than you do. When I asked him if you two had slept together yet, his face went bright red."

"You didn't think we had slept together yet?" Marie asked, eyebrow raised in disbelief.

Blake threw her a flat look, "Of course I knew you guys had done it, dude. I just wanted to see his reaction. Anything else you want to ask about with him? For blowing him, just listen to what makes him moan and stuff to figure out what he likes--although you should also just ask him about that--and if you want to try deepthroating him, practice on a dildo first."

"Oh," Marie said, "Um...any other advice on relaxing and getting more comfortable then?"

Blake nodded, "Walk around your room naked a lot, just to get used to it. And when you're hanging around the apartment--especially when Liam is here, wear some clothing that's tighter or more revealing, or just less. I'll also help you find some porn to watch or erotica to read later."

Marie blushed at that but nodded. She stood up, "Thanks, Blake. And again, I'm really sorry for everything."

Blake smiled forcing down the guilt she felt over imagining Liam inside her, "Thanks Marie. Want to make it up to me by ordering some food?"

Marie laughed, "Sure. Sandwich place?"

Blake nodded, "Yes, please."

Marie left, closing the door behind her, and leaving Blake alone with her thoughts.

A/N: What would you do if you got a front-row seat to your roommate's cam show? Do you think Blake's advice will stick? Thank you again for reading! <3

12