All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 14'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe both Brunette good Blake aroused to the max. I agree with aftercare to me even if it not as extent that this was. Taylor you do good at writing this are you sure Blake isn't a name given in ones autobiography? Thank you for sharing this story and bringing us on your fantasy ride.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

What an interesting turn of events for Blake. Seems might have found a new friend tbat just might take her mind off of Liam for a while. Your comment about aftercare is spot on. Very impirtant for all parties involved. Looking forward to your next chapter.

taylorstormstaylorstormsover 1 year agoAuthor

<3<3<3

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this! There's definitely gonna be some ebbs and flows of steam vs/character stuff in the next few chapters, but neither goes away for too long. And :P there's a little of me in Blake, but not THAT much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...