All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 20'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think when or even if Blake and Liam ever get together she is going to be disappointed that reality isn't as good as the fantasy. I do hope they get together but I would like it to be marie's doing that gets them there. I would rather see the girls together first especially after the shower scene. I assume that as fast as these chapters are coming that you are way ahead of our reading so I hope i am not to far off base in my own desires, from your fantasy. thanks again for another great chapter.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

Poor Blake, sounds like has it bad for Liam. Hopefully she will be able to work it out in her mind. A threesome with Liam and Marie would be smoki g hot but I think break up the friendship tbey all have.

Been in tbat situation before but as a man lusting after friends wife. Lucky for all of us they moved across country and I lost contact with them.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I think you guys are going to like where this story goes! And yes, posting is going to slow down eventually when I catch up with myself, but we've got a WHILE to go before then!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...