All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 24'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagabout 1 year ago

A self bondage show could be nice. Maybe having trouble getting out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am beginning to think Blakes imagination is almost as good and as vivid as Taylorstorms. Wow that scene was awesome. I like the aggressiveness that Blake does during her shows but also think a few might need a slow burn occasionally. Also like to see her get caught doing a show from her other roommate or Liam because of her yelling they get worried and barge in, they can leave just as quick doesn't matter. I love how Blake helped marie get ready for her date, would love to see more of that. that's just me. Thank you for all you do with this story.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

HOT Hot hot. Blake really needs to work out things between her, Marie and Liam. Some how I think Marie is going to make it very hard for Blake to do so.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you guys are loving this! I hope you enjoy where the story goes, because things are starting to pick up with the story element! There's still going to be a lot of spicy goodness, though, don't worry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thanks for sharingggggg

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it so far. Always thought helping a camgirl with her live streaming would be a hell of a fun time. Strictly behind the cam though. Unfortunately, don't know any cam girls, much less any that need camera help. Just a fantasy...

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

honestly i think Blake should just hook up with both at the same time and get it over with. That said I love this series and glad I started reading it

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@diablo <3<3<3 Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...