All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 26'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GDI

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Bit melodramatic and predictable — Blake’s behavior, justification for telling Liam rather than press her friend to do so and his/her reaction very soap opera like. Hey, I hesitate to comment on how characters should/should not behave in storyline per se, rather focus on writing, character development/believability, and how sex is employed to tell story. Focusing on those elements your exploration/development of Blake viz. Camgirl setting/her wrestling with her sexuality is well done — at least why I read the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this a few hours ago and took a break to contemplate what I would do if I was Liam, my conclusion was I don't know. With that being said what I hope is that he sits marie down and get the facts as to what happen and why before making any decision. AS a reader of this really good story I want to pull for Blake to be with Liam but at the same time he and Marie has been a good couple together I am conflicted on how I want him to react so I am glad I am not the one writing this. goodluck. and thanks for not only giving us a good read but causing us to get involved, Pappasleaze!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you dudes are enjoying this! I hope you feel I do right by the characters in the coming chapters! I don't think things are immediately going to go where you expect them to ;) but I hope you're still down for this wild ride! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...