The Camgirl Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake barely restrained herself from growling. She knew exactly how responsible she was for this whole stupid mess--he didn't have to remind her of it.

"You alright?" he asked.

Blake blinked, hoping she hadn't let anything show on her face.

"Yeah," she said, hopping out of her chair, "Just spaced out for a sec."

Blake walked over to where Liam had set out Marie's dish and got out some foil to wrap it in. She wanted to stuff it in her mouth while Liam wasn't looking but figured that might make him actually upset with her. Thinking about that brought Blake's mind back to the previous weekend.

"Hey, where's your guys' laundry?" Liam asked, putting away the last of the dishes, "I told Marie to let me know when she's on her way back so I could heat up her food if she's still hungry, but I thought I'd throw her towel and sheets in the dryer for a bit so they'd be warm when she got back. She usually--"

Blake slammed the refrigerator door shut, cutting Liam off.

"Blake?" he asked, concern lacing his voice, "You--"

"No, Liam," Blake said, whirling to gaze up at him, "I'm not fucking okay. I told Marie I wouldn't say anything, but she promised she would tell you and she obviously hasn't."

She paused for a moment, heart already pounding, to give him a chance to tell her he knew. He said nothing, however. Just stood there looking confused and concerned.

"I think you and Marie need to talk," she said, swallowing hard. It was an effort to say the words she should say instead of the ones she desperately wanted to, "You're so good, and I think you're normally so smart and logical, but I think you might be a little blinded because Marie is the only girl you've had sex with and for the past few months she's been giving you really good sex from what I can tell."

"Blake, what are you talking about?"

"Marie and I fucked, okay?"

Liam blinked at her in shock. Blake wanted to look away but knew she couldn't. While she explained what happened, trying not to paint herself in a positive light or Marie in a negative light, Liam just stood there, silent.

"I felt so awful about it," she finished, "I still do, but Marie said she would tell you so it came from her instead of me, and every time I've seen you since then, I've been so scared you'd hate me or think I was a slut. I'm so sorry, Liam."

Liam looked down, and Blake found that it didn't comfort her that he had broken eye contact first. All week she'd had that same fear, but she'd never vocalized it to herself. Now it seemed far too real a possibility.

And Liam was silent. Blake couldn't even get anything from his expression when she dared a glance at his face.

Please don't hate me.

Suddenly, Blake's makeup and clothing seemed in poor taste. The plug in her ass felt dirty instead of sexy. Her hands half-rose to cover her before she stopped them. She wasn't the type of person who did that. She wasn't!

"Liam?" she ventured, "Please say something."

Please tell me you don't hate me. Or think I'm a homewrecking slut.

"Can I just be alone for a bit, Blake?" Blake didn't think she'd ever heard him speak so softly, "Please?"

Swallowing hard, Blake nodded. She wanted so badly to hug him, both for herself and to comfort him, but she was too afraid he would reject her if she touched him right now. She stepped past him, then almost sprinted into her room. Once her door was closed behind her, Blake curled up into a nest of blankets and pillows and cried, hoping Liam wouldn't hear her, and desperately wishing he would come in and hold her.

Please, just don't hate me.

A/N: Dun, dun, DUUUUUH! How do you think Liam is going to handle this?

12