The Camgirl Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Blake used her tongue to play with Liam's cock, moaning in enjoyment, she felt a strange sense of empowerment wash over. She could feel just how much Liam enjoyed what he was doing--every twitch of his cock in her throat, his fingers flexing in her hair, tugging gently. The sensation was intoxicating.

"Fuck," Blake gasped, pulling herself off Liam's cock when started to run out of air. She was becoming very frustrated with the necessity of breathing.

"You're so hard," she half-moaned, half-giggled, using her hand to stroke Liam's cock for a bit and give her mouth a bit of a break. Her jaw was a little sore too.

That just means I need some more practice. Blake eventually wanted to try having Liam hold her down, mouth impaled on his hard cock, longer than she thought she could go. She wanted to find her limit, maybe even pass it. If she happened to pass out from lack of oxygen...that definitely wouldn't be a good thing, but she trusted Liam to take care of her and keep her safe. She'd just have to make sure he didn't freak out.

That will have to wait for another time, though.

"I love feeling your cock throb in my mouth," she said, gazing up into those sparkling blue eyes, "I bet it will do that a lot when you finally cum for me. I hope you have a lot of cum saved up."

"Fuck, Blake," Liam gasped, twitching as she continued to work his cock with her hand.

Feeling cheeky, Blake grinned, "I like where your head is at, but not tonight. Tonight, I want to feel you empty all your cum down my throat. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Blake giggled as Liam nodded, "Your cock tastes pretty good, you know."

Some sort of strangled noise was all she got in response.

Glancing down at her hand, Blake couldn't help but grin even wider at the delicious power she had over her friend.

"You okay, Liam?" She asked, trying to sound innocent, "Are you getting close?"

He nodded.

"Tell me when you're going to cum--when you can't hold back anymore and feel like you're going to explode. Just so I'm not surprised by it."

Another strangled noise was her response.

Blake lowered herself back down so that her face was level with Liam's wonderful cock. She gave it a few good licks, savoring the taste that was uniquely Liam, then took his cock in her mouth all the way to its base. Once there, Blake took a few experimental breaths through her nose, trying to work out the timing, then started bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh, fuck," Liam hissed, "Blake, that--"

Liam didn't finish that thought.

Blake cackled inside her head, loving the reactions she got out of Liam. She wasn't hammering her face up and down on his cock like some porn star, just bobbing it up and down enough to give Liam a new sensation. Blake was sure she would enjoy a facefucking from Liam if she could ever convince him to be that rough with her, but for now she wanted to keep his cock in her mouth for as long as possible.

Blake moaned at the wonderful feeling of making Liam lose control--loving the way his fingers twitched erratically in her thick hair.

After less than a minute, Liam's entire body seemed to tense, "Blake! I--"

Blake moaned around Liam's cock and firmly grasped his hips, securing her face against his hips.

Cum for me Liam. Give me all of it.

Blake felt his cock twitch in her mouth, followed moments later by the first spurt of cum straight down her throat. Thinking back to the handjob she had given him and how much Liam had cum from that, Blake wondered if he would cum even more this time because he was in her mouth.

As Liam's cock spurt out her second helping of cum, Blake suddenly realized she wasn't tasting it. As much as she wanted to gaze up at Liam once he was totally spent and show him an empty mouth, she wanted a mouthful of his fucking cum. She wanted to taste it.

I want to taste him.

Blake moved back just as the next glob of cum shot into her mouth. It hit the back of her mouth, and Blake felt her eyes start to water. She almost gagged. Almost. Sheer will and determination helped her push through the instinct and seal her lips around Liam's shaft. With each shot of cum Liam gave her, Blake sucked on his cock, trying to coax more of the salty-sweet liquid from his cock.

That seemed to be a bit too much for Liam, as he squirmed underneath her, fingers curling and tugging on her hair. A lot of variations on "Fuck, oh Blake, oh fuck," spilled from his lips, too. Blake did not let up, however. Not until she had coaxed every last drop of cum from Liam's wonderful cock. Even after the flow of cum seemed to subside, Blake continued to suck on Liam's cock, moaning as it continued to twitch and pulse between her lips, and even when it began to grow soft. Finally, when it was either let Liam's cock go free or risk letting some of his cum slip out of her mouth, Blake let Liam's mouth slip out from between her lips.

Her friend lay back on Blake's bed, head tilted back against the pillows. His hands had slipped from her hair at some point, but Blake had been too focused on Liam's cock to notice. His chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, and he seemed to be staring off into space. Pushing herself up onto her hands and wiggling a bit to warm up stiff muscles, Blake crawled up toward Liam on hands and knees, settling in beside him. When he didn't look at her, she poked him in the chest.

Liam turned to her, blue eyes hazy and heavy-lidded.

Blake felt her cheeks color a bit under that gaze, but she opened her mouth, showing him her hard-earned reward, then swallowed all of it with an exaggerated motion.

She still wasn't used to the taste enough for the experience to be strictly enjoyable, but she didn't let that show. As far as Liam would know, she thought his cum tasted like candy.

Liam's eyes went wide at that, and Blake grinned, snuggling up next to him and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey Liam?" She said, closing her eyes and trying to mold her body to his own. He was so warm.

"Yeah?" He asked, voice thick.

"Thanks."

"Thanks?"

"For letting me suck your cock," she said, unable to keep herself from grinning at her mental picture of what is expression must be, "It was really fun. We should definitely do that again some time."

Liam said something after that, but the words were too fuzzed and ephemeral for Blake's mind to register. She didn't fall asleep, exactly. She more...floated. The sensation seemed oddly familiar for some reason.

A/N: What do you think of this little fantasy first time? I know Blake is enjoying it ;)

12