The Camgirl Pt. 31

Story Info
Blake's fantasy shatters with a harsh realization
2.8k words
4.48
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXI: It Hurt Too Damn Much

Blake

"Thanks."

"Thanks?"

"For letting me suck your cock," she said, unable to keep herself from grinning at her mental picture of what is expression must be, "It was really fun. We should definitely do that again some time."

Liam said something after that, but the words were too fuzzed and ephemeral for Blake's mind to register. She didn't fall asleep, exactly. She more...floated. The sensation seemed oddly familiar for some reason.

Then Blake found herself stepping out of Liam's bathroom, a towel tied around her waist, bikini hanging up behind her on the shower. Well--bikini bottoms, at least. Teasing Liam while they swam in her pool had been too tempting to resist. She just hadn't tied it tight enough. Once it came off...well...he'd already seen much more than just her tits. After that, there was no reason for her to cover up now.

As Blake stepped into her bedroom, she frowned at the sight of Liam on her bed, looking at his phone. The jerk was wearing pants! A towel would have been much easier for Blake to just rip off.

Thinking about that reminded Blake of her throbbing pussy and its current predicament.

After she had made Liam cum in her mouth two weeks ago, Blake had fallen asleep next to him before she could satisfy her pussy. Once Liam had left the next day, she'd wanted to spend the rest of her Sunday using the memory of Liam's cock in her mouth as fuel to play with her pussy until she grew dangerously low on bodily fluids.

Then her mind had come up with a wonderful idea. A stupid idea, but a wonderful one.

Blake planned to fuck Liam, but she knew her friend well. He wouldn't truly enjoy sex with her unless he got her off. That she had managed to give him a handjob and suck him off without him trying to do anything for her had been pure luck, and likely only due to the combination of shock and exhaustion on Liam's part.

It wasn't that Blake didn't want Liam to touch her, but she had wanted to take things slow, and Blake knew that Liam touching her pussy any more than he had in the shower last week would flick a switch in Blake that could only be turned back off by Liam's cock pounding away in her pussy.

That was also why she had avoided kissing him so far. Teasing him was all well and good but kissing Liam had always seemed too real.

Until now.

Blake rubbed her thighs together at that thought. Keeping herself on the edge without giving herself any satisfaction whatsoever when it seemed that Blake would have to wait five days tops if her grandparents didn't go out for the night sooner. TWO WHOLE FUCKING WEEKS, however, had been far too long.

Drawing herself up, Blake threw off her towel and strode toward the bed, plopping on her side next to Liam.

"Hey."

Liam turned, then froze, eyes raking over her body. Blake grinned. He didn't try to look away out of some stupid sense of decency. He knew she liked it when he looked at her. Liam's eyes reached hers and Blake's eyes bulged as she actually gasped from how hard her pussy clenched at the desire in his eyes.

"Hey," he said, voice sending shivers through Blake's body.

Fuck. Is this him? Or is this the result of no orgasms for two whole weeks? If it was the latter...Blake might have to try that again sometime in the future.

Provided she wasn't so on edge that she just passed out from pleasure the moment Liam so much as touched her, of course.

"Can you take those off?" She asked, gesturing at his pants.

Liam quirked an eyebrow in confusion, but nodded, shifting and stripping off the plaid PJ pants. Once naked, he sat facing her.

Blake swallowed hard as she stared at his cock, watching it grow, knowing she was the reason for that.

Somehow, Blake managed to tear her gaze from that beautiful cock and meet Liam's eyes once more.

Fuck, I love it when he looks at me like that.

Blake opened her mouth, then found she had to take a deep breath.

There's no turning back after this.

"I want you to fuck me."

Liam's cheeks grew red and his eyes widened, but he didn't balk. He hesitated a moment, "Are you sure?"

Of course, I'm fucking sure, you dork. I love you. Why the fuck wouldn't I want to fuck you?

Blake wanted to shout that at him. Instead she nodded, "I'm sure I want to fuck you, Liam. I don't just want sex. I want it with you. You're my friend, and I trust you. Please?"

Please? He was supposed to be the one begging, not her!

"Okay."

Blake couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips. The smile Liam gave her in return made her melt.

Oh, fuck. Come on, Blake. Keep it together.

"So, how do you want to start?" she asked.

"I--" he began, then wet his lips, clearing his throat, "I want to eat you out."

Blakes pussy throbbed in anticipation, "O--Okay. That sounds good. Do you want me to just lay back?"

Liam nodded, and Blake shifted, rearranging herself and getting comfortable against the pillows.

Just like Liam did when I went down on him.

Blake felt her cheeks grow hot as she spread her legs and looked up at Liam. She felt so exposed. Those eyes, though--that burning desire made it feel so right to be like this for Liam.

"I've never had anyone do this to me before," she said as Liam got down on his elbows between her thighs, "I don't really know what feels good, but I'll try to--"

"Blake?"

Blake realized she'd looked away from Liam. When she swung her gaze back to Liam, her eyes widened. Why did the fucker look so damn cocky?

"You said you trust me, right?"

"Yeah." Blake said, relishing that annoyingly wonderful smile he directed at her.

"Then just relax."

"Why don't you think I'm relaxed?"

"You talk a lot when you get nervous."

"I'm not nervous," she shot back, though she shrunk a bit when Liam gave her a flat look, "Okay, maybe just a little bit. I trust you, though."

"You ready?"

Blake nodded.

She jumped when Liam's touched her outer lips, "Oh."

He looked up at her questioningly.

"Sorry," she said, wanting to cover her face, "Continue. It was good. Just...different."

Liam gazed at her for a moment longer, then lowered his mouth back down to her lower lips, keeping his gaze on her.

Instead of licking her again, Liam kissed her pussy. Not a peck, but like she wanted him to kiss her--firm and hungry. It felt...wonderful. Blake moaned as Liam continued. He wasn't doing anything fancy, but damn, it felt so good.

Is this just how it feels, she wondered, or is this because I edged my pussy into overdrive?

"Oh, fuck," Blake moaned. Liam had interrupted his make out session with her pussy with a long, firm lick, tongue traveling from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top. Her breath caught when it brushed her clit.

"Fuck. Fuck, that was good. Do that again."

Liam laughed against her pussy, and Blake moaned.

The vibrations...Did it feel this good for him when I did that to his cock? Fuck...Liam's cock.

Blake's mind started to grow hazy as Liam continued, occasionally kissing, licking or even nipping at her thighs or her mound, but mainly alternating between long firm licks and sucking on her lips.

"This is so good," she moaned, "Please--please, don't stop."

Liam stuck his tongue between her folds and Blake squeaked, "Oh fuck, yes."

"Seems like you talk a lot when you're horny, too. I'll have to remember that."

Blake found herself unable to reprimand the fucker for his cheeky tongue. The vibrations from Liam's chuckle so close to her lower lips did wonderful things to her pussy and strange things to her head.

"How are you so good at this?" she gasped, clutching at the sheets as she squirmed beneath Liam's attentions, "Why didn't you just throw me down and do this the first time it popped into your head?"

Because he's too damn good to do that and that's why you love him.

"Oh, suck on my clit again," she whined, cheeks coloring in embarrassment. She was not supposed to be the one begging. No matter how damn good his tongue felt.

Fuck that feels so good.

Liam cackled and Blake's eyes went wide as she realized she'd said that out loud. She hoped she hadn't let anything else slip out. Not yet.

Blake flinched as Liam stuck his tongue deep into her again, pressing his mouth firmly against her mound.

"Liam," she gasped, "I--I'm getting close. Just keep--hey! Did you just slow down because I said that?"

Blake growled when she felt his laugh. Her throbbing pussy had waited long enough. She needed to cum, "Ass."

The sensation of Liam's wet tongue pressing against the tight ring of muscles just below her pussy made Blake jump, squeaking in surprise. Liam went right back to her pussy, though, his tongue wiping any reprimand from her mind.

Though I like that he's not opposed to sticking his tongue down there.

Blake's hands suddenly felt awkward clutching at the sheets, "Hey, Liam? Is--ah--is it alright if I put my hands in your hair?"

His response vibrated through her pussy, and Blake grabbed his head, pulling it against her pelvis. He just laughed, sending more vibrations through her.

Fuck, why is it that every single thing he does feels so good?

Blake knew she'd made Liam feel good, but this good? How could she compete with that?

Something started to build in Blake's pussy, wiping her mind of any coherent thought. Need filled her thoughts.

"Please," she moaned, not realizing she had spoken until the words left her mouth, "Please, Liam. More, Fuck, I want more."

Blake was aware of her pleas growing louder, but she couldn't do anything about that--that was Liam's fault. The wave of pleasure in Blake's pussy kept on building.

"Fuck, that's so good," she gasped, "Don't you dare fucking stop this time. Just--just keep doing what you're doing."

The wave rose higher as Liam's tongue and lips worked their magic on her pussy. Her lower lips seemed to sparkle under his touch.

And she was so wet. Holy fuck, she was wet.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Yes! Don't stop, don't--"

A wordless scream erupted from Blake's lips as she completely lost control of her body. That wave of pleasure crashed into her like a freight train. Vaguely she was aware of her thighs squeezing Liam's head as she twitched and convulsed, hands curled into fists around bunches of his hair. Blake's eyes were squeezed shut.

Then she realized she could still feel Liam's tongue on her pussy. In her brain, Blake was still screaming, but she had no idea if any sound actually came out. That wave kept going, and for a moment, Blake forgot to breathe.

Then she was gulping in deep breaths of air, fingers unclenching. She tried to part her thighs so as to not crush Liam's head, but her legs kept twitching. She looked down at Liam and moaned when he smiled back up at her, eyes full of desire, mouth and chin and the tip of his nose all glistening with her juices.

Blake struggled for a while, trying to get words out, but her brain just wasn't working. She managed some gesture, and Liam rose from between her legs, moving forward, a slight hint of concern in those blue eyes.

Finally, Blake found her voice.

"Kiss me," she begged, "Please Liam, kiss--mmph"

Blake's toes curled, a wonderfully warm, safe sensation spreading throughout her body as Liam capture her lips with his.

Finally.

She'd waited so damn long for this, and it was even more wonderful than she could have imagined.

Blake moaned as her mouth dueled with Liam's. Her tongue darted out, filling her senses with the taste that was uniquely him, though tinted by the flavor of her juices. She loved it.

I love him. Blake thought she was finally ready for him to know that. She needed him to know.

With not inconsiderable effort, Blake reluctantly managed to free herself from Liam's lips, and found herself gasping for breath.

"Liam," she managed, gazing into his beautiful eyes, "I--"

Blake cut off with a gasp as everything fuzzed, shifting. There were strange noises just on the edge of her perception.

No. No! Not now!

Blake tried to finish what she'd been about to say, but she couldn't make any sound come from her mouth. Those voices grew louder and louder as everything around her fell away, turning to mist. Even Liam.

Blake felt tears start to drip down her cheeks.

No!

Blake jolted upright with a strangled gasp, heart pounding. She took a moment to look around her, finding herself back in her room. Not her room at her grandparents' house, but in her apartment. She was naked, pussy dripping wet and still throbbing with arousal. The sheets were a sticky, damp mess between her legs and under her ass.

Blake let out a wretched sob, trying to will herself back to that wonderful fantasy.

There, she had been a different person. Her life had still been what it was, but she'd had Liam. The memory was so vivid. Liam had been there to help her through all she'd gone through, even if it was just with a hug, or distracting her by playing video games with her. With Liam in her life so much earlier, Blake saw her life going differently than it had up to this point. Better.

But it was no use. The fantasy had been so wonderful, but that was all it had been. A fantasy.

Looking down her phone and the earbuds that had slipped from her ears, Blake frowned, sweeping them off the bed onto the floor with a growl. She'd listened to stuff like that before--sexy scenarios and more hypnosis-oriented stuff--though usually wasn't tired or spacey enough for them to have that kind of effect on her. Blake knew there was something else that had likely contributed to that, however.

I loved Liam in that fantasy. I almost told him that I loved him. Is that really how I feel? Do I even know what love really is?

Blake wasn't sure she did--not that kind of love, at least. She'd once thought she had, but she'd been wrong, and it had hurt so much.

The sound of a door closing snapped Blake out of her thoughts. She jumped to her feet, looking for something to cover herself with, then realized it hadn't been her door.

Blake frowned at the voices coming from the hall. She recognized Liam's voice, and Marie's. Giggling. The sound made her want to smash something. Was there a third voice? A girl? It wasn't Sophie...

Curious, Blake tiptoed toward her door and pressed her ear up against it. She still didn't recognize the voice, and the sounds were too muffled for her to make out any words. Biting her lip, Blake quietly turned the handle and pushed the door open just a crack.

Blake's knees almost gave out beneath her.

Across the apartment, halfway into Marie's room, Liam stood with Marie in his arms, lips fastened to hers, while another blonde girl nipped and kissed at his neck. Blake watched, paralyzed.

After a few seconds, Liam switched to making out with the other girl. Marie started tugging at his shirt and pushing the other two into the room. Just before the Marie closed the door behind them, Liam looked up. For a moment, his eyes locked with hers. Then the door closed.

Blake closed her own door and slumped down against it, holding her knees against her chest.

So many thoughts and emotions--too many--swirled around within her, forming painful knots. Blake knew what she felt for Liam now. But she couldn't say it aloud. She didn't even want to think it. It hurt too damn much.

It took a few hours for Blake to finally rise from where she stood, throw a blanket over herself, and get some water before going to bed. It took even longer for her to stop crying.

Fantasies can be pretty powerful, and not all of that was the audio she was listening to. Blake's definitely fallen for Liam, and that can cause more problems than she even realizes if she's not careful. What do you think she's going to do about it?