The Camgirl Pt. 48

Story Info
Blake's fantasy ends with some worries about compatibility.
1.5k words
4.61
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLVII: Would That Scare Him?

Blake

"Even having your cum in my pussy," Blake moaned, massaging her poor pussy. It still wanted more, wanted Liam's cock, but she needed to give it a little break. She couldn't keep herself from touching it, though. That would be far too mean, "and my mouth--it's not enough."

She threw her head back, gasping as she slipped her fingers back into her pussy.

How am I still this fucking wet?

"I want you to watch me while--ah--while I finger myself," Blake breathed, meeting Liam's gaze again, "With your cum down my throat and in my pussy."

Liam held her gaze, lips parted slightly, and Blake let herself smile, letting her free hand travel up to caress her chest and play with her nipples. As much as she loved being at Liam's mercy, she loved that she could exert the same power over him, leaving him spellbound, helpless to do anything but watch her pleasure herself.

As Blake worked her fingers in her pussy, massaging her clit with her thumb while she curled her fingers against her upper wall, her pleasure grew, quickly outweighing any soreness in her pussy. She knew it would return with a vengeance later, but Blake didn't care.

If my pussy hurts later, I'll just ask Liam to kiss it better.

Blake's mind grew hazy once more as her pleasure rose, eyes fixated on Liam's cock. She made that the center of her attention, watching as it started to rise once more, growing larger.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped as Liam hissed, his cock twitching as it reached its full size once more.

"Put your cock back inside me," she pleaded, moving back on the bed, "Fuck fingering myself. I need you back inside me."

Liam lunged onto the bed, looming over her on hands and knees for a moment before capturing her lips. Blake moaned into his mouth, hands going to his head, threading through his short hair as she returned the fevered kiss. He pulled her to him, and Blake gasped as Liam was suddenly inside her once more.

"Oh fuck," she cried, sucking in ragged breaths of air as she clung to him, not wanting to be without that wonderful cock inside her, "Fuck, it's so hard again already."

Liam nipped at her earlobe, causing Blake to shudder. Then her breath caught as he pulled out halfway before thrusting back into her, hard.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Blake whimpered throwing back her head as he fucked her. Liam's lips found her throat, her jaw, her shoulder, leaving a trail of fire as he branded every inch of her pale skin with his lips.

"Oh god," Blake breathed, writhing under Liam as he fucked her senseless. She loved it. As he continued to fuck her, however, Blake did start to feel a bit of soreness mix in with the pleasure. Then she had an idea.

"Liam," she gasped, "Oh god. Fuck. Fuck, that's so good. I wish I had your tongue on my clit while you fucked me. Oh fuck, stop. Stop."

Liam didn't stop but slowed his thrusts to an agonizing pace as he met her gaze, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to ride your face," Blake breathed, "I want to grind my hips against your mouth."

Liam grinned, and backed up. Blake gasped, squeezing her eyes shut when his cock slipped free of her slick walls. For a moment she wanted to yell at him, to demand that he put his perfect cock back inside of her and fuck her until he couldn't fuck anymore, and not to listen to a single word that came out of her mouth.

But Blake knew she would be far too sore for anything in the near future if she did that. And fuck, she loved Liam's tongue on her--

"Ohhh fuck!" Blake moaned as Liam pressed his lips into her pussy, followed shortly by his wonderful, skillful tongue.

Oh fuck, how the hell did he learn to eat pussy this well?

Blake knew she could thank herself for Liam's particular knowledge of her pussy and how she liked to be eaten out, but he'd taught her a bit about that, too.

"Oh god," Blake moaned, sparks dancing before her eyes as waves of pleasure flowed into her body from Liam's tongue, "Stop teasing--oh yes. Yes! Fuck yes!"

Blake reached down to thread her fingers through his hair. She pressed his head down into her pussy, grinding her hips against him like she'd promised.

"Stop teasing me, asshole--Ah!" Blake yelped as Liam's tongue darted down to thrust against her tight ring of muscles, "Ass. Fuck. Fuck, keep going. Taste how wet you make me. I know you love that taste."

Blake tried to match the movements of Liam's mouth with the wonderful sensations he sent through her, but they all just melded together into sparks of pleasure that danced around her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Blake cried, feeling another orgasm rising with Liam's masterful oral skills, "Fuck, keep going. I'm gonna cum again. Fuck, Liam. Make me cum. Taste my cum. Oh fuck!"

White flashed before Blake's eyes, her legs shook, fingers tightening in Liam's hair as her orgasm washed over her.

Everything else disappeared. Blake floated on a wave of pleasure, body trembling, pussy twitching, fingers, toes, and nipples tingling. Warm, lush music seemed to support her as she floated in pure bliss.

***

Eventually, Blake's pounding heart slowed, her breathing returning to normal. Yet the music remained. She lay back, listening to the wonderful music, basking in her afterglow.

Finally, after what seemed like a century of simply floating, Blake's eyes fluttered open.

She was in her room, alone. No Liam. Yet she felt warm and safe, snuggled up, and wonderfully full.

Blinking unfocused eyes, Blake looked around the room, trying to unfuzz her head. There was still music playing.

Where the fuck is that coming from?

Blake looked around, confused, then raised a hand to her head and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, right," she murmured to herself, taking out her earbuds. She stuck fingers in both ears, trying to relieve the feeling of having her earbuds in for way too long at once, then peeked down at herself under the blankets.

Fuck, I need to do laundry.

Blake had to do laundry more than most--a small price to pay for how much money she made dirtying everything up--but she usually had the foresight to put a towel down when she suspected her pussy juices would get everywhere. Her pussy, the insides of her thighs, and most of the dildo, now discarded between her thighs, glistened with her juices. Her butt was still nicely full. Enough of her juices had dripped down to her ass to lubricate the plug enough for her to comfortably keep it in a while longer.

Looking down at her phone, Blake saved the audio file for later use, then checked the time, wondering how long she'd been out.

"Fuck," she breathed. The file had been an hour long, though she was sure the tail end of it was just some music to drift off to, as she was still two minutes short of completing it.

Music. Fuck.

Blake flopped back into her pillows, what she'd done in her fantasy sinking in. She'd chosen that file on purpose, but fuck...she knew she hadn't been that horny just from the audio. That had been Liam and his music. Imagining that...

I imagined myself trained to become aroused by his music--not even his music, but just his playing.

More than that, Blake had imagined the two of them having a life together, a place that was all their own. Last time she'd fantasized about Liam like that, she'd thought about them having their first time. This time...this time, Blake had held nothing back in her fantasy. She'd let Liam know exactly how much he turned her on, how fucking crazy for him she was. Blake knew part of that was just the files she'd listened to on the different occasions, but she had chosen those to listen to.

Now that the possibility of her first time with Liam could truly be a reality, and one that came soon, Blake found herself worried. They wouldn't be virginal friends, exploring each other's bodies for the first time, with nothing to compare it to, but...

Can I be that open with him? That forceful?

Blake didn't know. She could trust Liam. She did trust Liam. Thinking about how rough he'd been with her, how animalistic he'd been, that inferno behind his eyes...Blake wanted that. She wanted to trust him completely, to let him treat her like a fuckdoll and overwhelm her with pleasure. Her pussy spasmed at the thought, sending aftershocks through Blake.

But would that scare him? Would I scare him if I showed that kind of...intensity for our first time?

Blake let out a sigh. Then looked at her phone and thought of Liam and her conversation with Chloe.

One week. Maybe two. That won't be so hard.

Right?

A/N: What do you think of Blake's inner sex-demon? Do you think she can last long enough to follow her rules with Liam?