The Camgirl Pt. 34

Story Info
Liam has ANOTHER threesome. And...maybe more?
1.4k words
4.61
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXIV: Another Time?

Liam

Liam's mind reeled as Marie and Alice--the curvy brunette from the party two nights before--divested him of his clothing. The latter was much more forward than her friend had been.

Liam had been hanging out with his roommates Swar and Eli, waiting for Marie. That in itself was peculiar--Marie's apartment was across campus from his and she rarely stopped by unless she was already over in the area.

When Liam had opened the door to her and Alice, both obviously a little buzzed, he'd found himself at a loss for words. The girls hadn't seemed to mind, however, as both had been very direct in telling him why they were there and had practically dragged him from the dorm before he could even get his coat on.

A short ride on the shuttle and a few flights of stairs later and Liam already had his shirt off, his boxers and jeans tangled around his ankles. Marie held him in a deep kiss, occasionally nipping at his neck or sucking his lower lip between hers, while Alice had his cock in hand, laving it with her tongue.

"Fuck," she said in amazement, not for the first time, "Leah wasn't lying."

"I told you," Marie giggled, breaking the kiss then dropping down to her knees to join the other girl in pleasuring Liam's cock. She gave it a few licks and kisses along with Alice, but when the brunette pulled back, Marie took the whole thing in her mouth and held it there for a bit as she used her tongue to massage Liam's balls and the underside of his cock. The hard flesh glistened with spit when she pulled back, and Alice waited only a few seconds before mimicking Liam's girlfriend.

Where Leah had only been able to take little more than the head of Liam's cock in her mouth, Alice was more experienced. Or, more adventurous, at least.

Alice couldn't take his cock as deep as Marie, but she got almost all the way down. Either way, it felt incredible. As did watching Marie meet Alice's lips in a thorough, messy kiss once the brunette pulled off his cock.

"It takes a little practice," Marie said encouragingly, "but it's fun, isn't it?"

Alice nodded, turning her hungry gaze on Liam, "I want it inside me."

Marie grinned up at him, and Liam found himself echoing the expression.

Marie pointed Alice toward the condom, then took Liam's cock back in her mouth. Alice handed Liam the condom wrapper, then gestured to the bed, "Get on your back. I want to ride you while you eat her out."

Liam let the girls push him back on the bed. Marie took the condom and unwrapped it as she settled herself above his face. She'd gone without a plug this time, and Liam was tempted to tongue her puckered hole. As it was, he didn't wait before attacking his girlfriend's pussy, kissing it deeply before thrusting his tongue between her folds.

"Oh, fuck," Marie gasped, steadying herself on her elbows as she swayed forward, "You sure you don't want him to eat you out before you fuck him?"

"Maybe another time," Alice said as Liam felt her straddle his legs, "Right now I want that wonderful cock inside me."

Liam raised an eyebrow at that. Another time? He wasn't sure how he felt about this becoming a regular thing, especially with girls who--while hot--he basically knew nothing about.

Marie's hands on his cock fuzzed those thoughts, however, and Liam returned to licking and sucking on Marie's nether lips as she rolled the condom down the length of his cock. Alice's fingers curled around the base of his shaft moments later, and he hissed when he felt the slick heat of her lips press against his cock as she got into position. Then that heat enveloped half of Liam's cock. He threw his head back, exhaling into Marie's glistening pussy. He had to catch his breath for a moment as Alice slid the rest of the way down, squeezing his cock tight. Liam felt her weight shift, then gasped as she lifted her hips. She started out slow, but damn, it felt good.

Liam almost forgot himself in that slow rhythmic stroking, all thoughts centered around his cock, until something wet slid touched the tip of his nose.

Liam blinked at the sight of Marie's ass in his face--much closer than it had been before. Her grabbed her hips and held her firm as he gave her folds a long, broad lick with the flat of his tongue. Marie giggled, then moaned and dug her fingers into his stomach as he dove into her pussy, lapping up her juices like a man dying of thirst.

It didn't take long for Marie's giggles to turn to gasps and moans, nor or Alice to join her as she sped up her rhythm, ass slapping and sliding against his pelvis as she worked her hips. The rhythm helped Liam manage to concentrate on his girlfriend, but every now and then, Alice would shit her hips in a way that left Liam dazed.

Still, between his tongue and his fingers, Liam managed to make Marie's legs quiver as she came, eagerly licking up her juices as they leaked from her folds. Liam didn't let up, however, continuing to pleasure Marie with his tongue. She shook and grasped at his middle as he did so, and Liam reveled in every flinch and hiss his tongue elicited from her. Liam was so focused on Marie's pussy, that when his orgasm finally began closing in, he gasped, throwing his head back. Marie was so wrapped up in his attentions that she pushed her pussy back into his face, and Liam erupted in the condom before he could warn either of the girls. He squirmed as Alice continued to ride him through it, vaguely aware of her moans increasing in volume as her own orgasm crashed over her.

Overwhelmed Liam laid back against the pillows, gasping for breath once he managed to push Marie up far enough to give him some breathing room. His heart was pounding, and his fingers and toes felt a bit fuzzy from the overstimulation. A few moments later, both girls seemed to come out of their lust induced hazes and started giggling at Liam's state of arousal.

Marie turned to face him, "Sorry, babe. I think you were a bit too good that time."

Liam raised an eyebrow, wondering what she means, then Marie started licking at his nose and cheeks. He realized that parts of his face felt a bit sticky. Marie kissed him deeply once she was done, then pulled back, smiling at him.

"Fuck, that was good," Alice breathed.

Liam looked to the curvy brunette and felt his now half-hard cock throb from the sight. Alice's green eyes smoldered as she gazed at him and Marie. Her large breasts shone with sweat, as did her flat stomach as she knelt, straddling Liam with his cock still inside her.

"You came, right?" She asked.

Liam nodded.

Alice shot Marie a sheepish grin, raking a hand through her thick hair, "Sorry I kinda hogged his cock all to myself."

Marie laughed, crossing the bed to take Alice's head in her hands and lock lips with the girl.

"Don't worry," Marie said in a sultry voice as she pulled back, "He recovers pretty quick. I think we should give him a good show to help him along though, don't you?"

A wide grin split Alice's features, "What did you have in mind?"

Liam's eyes grew wide as the girls discussed their plans for him. On the one hand, he couldn't believe his luck, lying in bed with two incredibly hot naked girls, his cock still seated in one of them. On the other, Liam didn't know if he could keep this up. Marie had recently grown insatiable enough to keep him occupied for hours at a time, and going two times a night with two girls a night?

Alice let Liam's cock slip out and crawled over to tangle her limbs with Marie's. As the two girls made out, Liam forgot about worries like that and just enjoyed the sight before him. At one point, Alice's hair flashed a deep blue in his mind. Liam banished the thought immediately, but it had had a great effect on his cock. The girls wouldn't have to work too hard at all to get him hard again. Liam didn't know whether or not he should feel bad about that. Instead, he let his fingers wander down to where the girls' pussies rubbed against each other. It helped distract him, and led to the second half of a very enjoyable night.

Looks like threesomes might not be Liam's thing...what do you think about that? Is he crazy, or is he right in wanting a more special, more emotional connection with the person he's intimate with?