All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 34'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
samuraisansamuraisanabout 1 year ago

I would say the 3-domes are Marie’s thing, not Liam’s. He’s doing them because he cares for Marie, not because that’s hat he really wants. Feels like Marie is getting lost in sharing her great boyfriend, and watering down that special connection. I agree with others in rooting for Liam to realize he actually has a more special connection with Blake and moving on from Marie to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems as though he enjoyed it maybe a little to much. I believe he is trying not to admit to himself that he wants the third to be a blue streaked haired friend to be the third. What I am not sure about is what Marie is trying to do with the threesomes; Is it a way she can have fun with a girl and still keep her boyfriend? If that is the case then she is just using him, and if that is the case who will be the first to say something? to many questions. Looking forward to see where it all unfolds.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Liam is beginning to feel li,e he is being used as a sex toy. Granted sometimes tbat can be fun but I think he really wants a deeper connection with the second girl and so far that is not happening. Blake needs to be the one

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, just you wait!

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

Thank you for writing with these, stories, Taylor. I've been watching the quality improve as you go, and getting deeper and deeper into these characters who are acting on their well-defined and understandable flaws, especially as they're only young.

My read is that Liam is starting to realise the difference between what he thinks he's meant to want as a guy (hot girlfriend, wild sex, threesomes, etc.) and what he actually wants as Liam. But the former combined with his attempts to be genuinely good to all involved are a very potent and confusing mix.

I.e. the only person who cal tell Liam whether he's "he right in wanting a more special, more emotional connection with the person he's intimate with" is Liam, and he needs to work that out for himself I get the feeling there'll be a few more backward steps before he does, though.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@FelMarch! AH! <3 You're making my day! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

And yes! I love working with characters who are in the 18-24 range because even though the world considers them adults, their brains aren't entirely developed yet, so they can still make very "stupid" or "irrational" decisions, yet it makes sense, because they're young and dumb. (And I say this as someone who as a college junior was looking back at myself as a college sophmore and going Wowwwwww I was dumb--I don't think that part ever stops, though :P)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...