All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 36'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First off another 5 stars, Love Sophie's directness, I knew one day you would let her out of her room to add her two cents. Can't wait to see what you have instore for her. I loved the teasing from Blake, I hope we see a little more of that. Maybe even in front of Marie and even maybe in front of the sorority sisters. maybe Blake could hand Marie a collar and leash and say this is for your trained puppy, sorority sister laugh as Liam just blushes. ( yes I can be cruel).

Pappasleaze!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Pappaleaze! <3 Glad you're lovin it! If you want more teasing from Blake, you're in for one hell of a treat!

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

SHE CALLED IT! Sophie flipping called it.

I want Liam to have a moment of clarity where he realises the nature of his relationship with Marie and what she means - and doesn't mean - to him, and I then want him to take his time with Blake (if she'll let him).

But given how he seems to go to overthinking and then not-thinking, I'd say that moment of clarity is a little way off yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...