All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 37'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Like what you did here and how you did it — Blake’s willing to engage even with let’s say average “Alex” character for mutual satisfaction, but … . Once again you reveal Blake’s erotic nature/explore dimensions — not to over analyze, but when you do that in the Camgirl storyline your creativity as a writer resonates for me: the hookup and bathroom scene with a fan piece, episodes with the domme, and when she does her shows. The Blake-Liam centered pieces almost another storyline and a bit soppy/soap opera for me, but hey my problem — to each his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

society says (not me of course) a guy can say or do what he wants and he is just a guy, but a girl who talks and acts like a slut is a slut. We all are rooting for Blake and Liam to be together. I believe that Blake went out with vengeance on her mind and acted lick a cock whore and got what she deserved, Also believe that the way Alex acted and talked he got a small taste of what he deserved.

Pappasleaze!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you guys like this! @Migbird I hope there's enough of a balance going forward to keep you interested! This is going to be a long story, and a lot of that is exploring both Blake's sexuality and who she is as a person, so I hope you and everyone else fall in love with her character like I did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wtf

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

Lines are fantastic and absolutely for the individual to define and stand by. Good on Blake for standing by hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...