All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 39'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Story is really heating up in more that one way now. Blake and Chloie are supper hot and poor Liam doesn't know what is in store for him. I think Marie and friends are going to walk or stumble in about the time Blake screams out Liam name again and that might cause a scene.

Keep writing you are very good at it.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Hardrider! <3 Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Liam has NO clue what's in store for him.

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

Haha! Do I think Liam deserves it? Ehh, I dunno. I think he's still in full-on avoidance of working out what h really wants out of life. Like you wrote; "He didn't need another situation he had no idea how to deal with." So, for now, he's not going to try.

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

I think he deserves what he is getting. I women like blake I would have loved to have when I was younger.

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@Diablo <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...