The Camgirl Pt. 44

Story Info
Liam has a talk with Marie.
3.4k words
4.8
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLIV: He Actually Did It

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam took another deep breath as he caught himself about to start pacing. Marie had texted him a little while ago saying she was on her way, but every passing second seemed like hours. She hadn't seemed too worried or upset when he'd told her he needed to meet so they could talk, but that just made Liam feel worse about what he'd decided to do.

What I need to do, he reminded himself, otherwise I'm just going to feel worse and worse and it will be so much more of a mess when I finally do something about it.

"Liam?"

Liam flinched, but forced a smile as he turned around to face his girlfriend. She was beautiful, green eyes and red, rosebud lips framed by the blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, sleek peacoat covering her down to her stockinged knees, yet the clothing flattered her slim figure.

As beautiful as she was, Liam didn't feel the way he once had when he looked at her. He didn't know her anymore. He knew about her, but she wasn't the first one he wanted to share things with any longer. More importantly, he didn't feel like he could trust her as much as he wanted to or felt he should be able to. That was what had spurred him to ask her to talk.

He'd chosen the little garden area over behind the gym that looked out on the Pike and the Charles. Public, but private enough for what he suspected would happen once they started talking.

"Hey, Marie," he said, gesturing to the brick border of one of the planters and taking a seat himself. He sighed when she sat down next to him, eyes curious, but not worried or knowing.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Is there anything between us other than sex anymore?"

Marie blinked at him, and Liam found himself doing the same. He'd gone back and forth far too many times on exactly what he would say to Marie, but none of his options had been that direct. The words had just slipped out.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Liam sighed, wanting to hold his head in his hands, but he made himself meet Marie's eyes. Now, they held worry.

"The last couple dates we've been on," he said, "You didn't really seem interested in going out so much as you did what came after.

Marie's expression darkened a bit, "You're complaining about that?"

"No--Yes. I--" Liam sighed, "It's not the amount of sex we do have, it's the amount of everything else we don't have. When was the last time we really connected, Marie? When you just felt all warm and content talking or just hanging out cuddling or doing nothing together?"

He paused to give her an opportunity to answer, but she only frowned.

"I tried taking you out and coming over to hang out all those times over the past two weeks to try and see if there was anything left beside that, but I don't think there is."

"So, what if that's true?" Marie demanded, a bit of an edge to her voice, "You've been fine with that for the past month or so from what I can tell. So, what if there's no lovey-dovey spark anymore? I still like being with you."

Liam blinked. He hadn't really thought she would agree on that.

"I think that was just a band-aid, Marie," he said, finally looking away, "I think that deciding to stay together over the summer was what kept us interested. When we got back here and finally saw each other again, that only lasted a while before starting to fizzle out. Before Blake said...whatever it was that made you suddenly so interested in me again, I--"

"Wait," Marie cut in, eyes glittering with sudden anger," What does Blake have to do with this?"

Liam set his jaw, "You're the one that slept with her, Marie, not me."

Marie flinched, looking as though he had slapped her. Maybe that had been harsh, but it wasn't untrue.

"Is that what this is about, then?" Marie asked, her voice small, "I knew you were lying when you said you could let it go."

Liam frowned, "I wasn't lying. I could have let that go, Marie, but maybe I shouldn't have. Instead you distracted me with threesomes and I--"

"I didn't distract you," Marie objected, "I was trying to make things up to you by giving you every guy's fantasy. You're telling me you want that to stop? I give you incredible sex and you reward my by breaking up with me?"

Liam sighed. There it was. She'd said it for him. He'd planned on bringing up how the way Marie had interacted with the other girls made him feel, but he didn't think that would get through to her in the way he intended.

"I don't want a fuckbuddy, Marie," Liam said, "I thought you knew me well enough to realize that."

With a sigh, Liam got up from the brick seat. He met Marie's shocked, confused gaze, "I'm sorry Marie, I really am."

Then he turned away, heading back toward the main avenue. He didn't hear footsteps from behind him, which only made him feel worse. He didn't look back though. Liam didn't know what would have happened if he had, but he knew it wouldn't have been good.

By the time he disappeared out of Marie's view around the gym--he'd specifically walked in the opposite direction from her place--Liam's hands were shaking as the nervous energy dispersed throughout his body. When he got to the main street, he glanced down toward the music building, then back toward the gym, and turned toward the gym. He wanted to distract himself with music--he needed to do that--but the way he was feeling right now, he'd probably end up hurting the piano in some way. Ideally, he'd tire himself out enough that he'd pass out in seconds when he went to sleep tonight.

***

Blake

Blake sighed, raking her fingernails through her hair as she enjoyed the warmth of the hot water flowing down her bare skin. She'd finished up one of her quicker shower camshows, and still had enough hot water left to enjoy herself. The dildo she'd fucked herself to orgasm twice with stood erect on the edge of the tub-part of the shower, her pussy still a bit sore from how it stretched her. She'd been using her slightly thicker dildos lately. Not too thick, but enough so that she was prepared when everything fell into place.

As she smoothed the last of the conditioner from her hair, Blake looked to the dildo, then the shower head. She decided against the dildo but didn't feel like getting out just yet. The water and steamy atmosphere felt far too nice.

Blake let her fingers drift down her belly toward her freshly-and-immaculately shaved pussy, moaning as she brushed her fingers against her clit. She was done trying not to think of Liam. Even if he had been a bit of an ass when he'd looked in on her show a few days ago. She wanted him, and if she couldn't have him inside her yet, she could at least have him in her mind.

Leaning back against the wall, Blake closed her eyes and imagined Liam with her in the shower. The rivulets of warm water flowing down her skin became his tongue, leaving hot, wet trails over her pale skin as he explored her body. Her fingers became his, massaging her outer lips and the sensitive area around her clit, teasing the sensitive nub.

Blake gasped as she imagined Liam looming over her in the shower. A warmth spread through her body that had nothing to do with the water. Even imagining her friend like that made her brain start to fuzz and her heart quicken. It also made her feel safer. The fingers stopped teasing, their motions growing insistent and firm as they worked her clit. Blake gasped and moaned, biting her lip almost a bit too hard a few times as her imagination ran wild. In her mind, Liam was inside her, big thick cock making her feel wonderfully full as she played with her clit. He held her in his arms, fingers tangling in her hair, pressing her head against his chest as he fucked her with long, agonizingly slow strokes that made her want to bite him so he would fuck her harder.

When waves of pleasure finally exploded from her pussy, Blake saw stars. She let herself slide down slowly to the shower floor as her body quivered. For a while, she just sat there, heart pounding, taking deep breaths of humid air as the water rained down over her head.

The part of her that knew how dangerous thinking of Liam like that could get if she let it become a habit was starting to care less and less. Despite her repeated efforts at positive thinking when it came to her and Liam, she still had nights where she lay awake for far too long overanalyzing every little part of their relationship until she just passed out from exhaustion or tired herself out by masturbating while thinking of him.

Blake knew she couldn't live a fantasy like that forever, yet it felt too wonderful for her to stop herself.

Once Blake's heart slowed a bit and she found herself able to stand without her legs shaking and threatening to give out from under her, she shut off the water. After applying her after-shower moisturizer in the trapped, steamy air, she pulled back the shower curtain and reached for her towel. Once her hand was sufficiently dry, she reached over and unlocked her phone, opening her "Feelin' Good" playlist. A jazzy, 20's-style beat filled room, infecting Blake as her hips started moving of their own accord. Blake let herself sing and dance a bit as she dried off and blow-dried her hair a bit--though not too much to damage it.

When the song changed, Blake glanced at her phone and had a bit of an evil idea. After a moment, she decided sending Liam a snap of her wearing only a towel or one that implied she was wearing less would be too much--especially given the incident with her show. So, she decided to go with her second idea.

Blake wrapped her fluffy robe around her, still wiggling about to the music, then took up her phone as she exited the bathroom.

Sending Liam suggestive snaps would definitely be a bit too inappropriate, but if she did her makeup in a way that looked dayum fine and sent him the snap asking his opinion...that should be enough to make him flush without actually doing anything bad.

As Blake approached her room, however, the main door opened. Blake panicked for a moment, then relaxed as Marie walked in.

Just Marie.

Blake smiled by reflex to at least say "hi" to her roommate before making a quick getaway. Then she noticed Marie's slumped posture and the red around her eyes.

"Marie?" Blake asked, slipping her phone into her robe's pocket as she approached the blonde, "Are you okay? What happened?"

Even as Blake asked the question, her eyes widened. She hadn't heard from Liam in a while despite sending him a few texts. His silence, coupled with Marie looking like--like this...

"Liam dumped me," Marie said. The words came out in a ragged gasp. Fresh tears started to flow down her face.

Blake couldn't help the shockwave of excitement that smacked into her with those words.

He did it. He actually did it.

Blake had hoped. She had hoped so fervently that he would choose her, had tried to tell herself that she knew he would. The part of herself that Blake hated had still been in her thoughts, however, sewing seeds of doubt, telling her she was delusional, that Liam would see that he was too good for her and discard her, or any of a million other horrible things.

But he had done it.

All that ran through Blake's head in an instant. The guilt hit her a moment later as she met Marie's gaze. There was a glimmer of panic, but she saw no anger or betrayal in Marie's eyes as the blonde looked at her. And Liam definitely wouldn't have been dumb enough to tell Marie that he was breaking up with her to be with her roommate. Blake suppressed a sigh of relief at that, then felt a bit guilty at that, as well. No matter how wonderful Blake felt, Marie probably felt awful--Blake didn't even want to imagine what she would feel like in Marie's place--and as far as Blake knew, she didn't really have anyone nearby that she could use as a shoulder to cry on.

Anyone except Blake.

Forcing down anything negative she felt for Marie, Blake stepped toward her roommate and gathered her in her arms.

"I'm so sorry, Marie," Blake breathed. It wasn't a lie. She wanted Liam, and she would have him. That didn't mean she had no sympathy for Marie. She remembered how Marie had been after her break-up with Dan, and how Blake had been when her own relationship had ended.

Blake shivered, pushing those thoughts down as she tightened her grip around Marie.

"What--what happened?" Blake asked, trying to keep everything other than sympathy from her voice.

Marie just sobbed for a bit, clinging to Blake as she let it all out. Movement caught Blake's attention, and she glanced across the room to find Sophie peeking out of her room, concern and confusion on her face.

Blake gave her other roommate a tight smile and gestured for Sophie to go back into her room. She had this. Sophie studied the two of them for a moment, then returned a tight, sympathetic smile of her own before retreating back into her room and closing the door without a sound.

Marie's sobs seemed to lessen in intensity a little while after that.

"Marie?" Blake asked, "What happened, is there anything I can do?"

Marie pulled her head up, sniffling a bit as she attempted to wipe some of the tears from her cheeks. Her makeup was a mess.

"I just don't get it," Marie managed between sniffles and lingering sobs, "He said sex wasn't enough--that I didn't know him or want just him enough. What kind of guy doesn't want a girlfriend who gives him great sex and goes out of her way to help him live out fantasies?"

Blake didn't respond at first. She just stroked Marie's hair as the blonde tried to rein in her sobbing. Marie's words worried Blake. She had more of a connection with Liam than Marie did, but sex was a big part of Blake's life. And what she was most confident in.

That voice of doubt rose up again, trying to convince Blake that she'd led Liam to hurt her friend all for nothing, that Liam was just going to dump her like Marie when he got past the novelty of having sex with her and living out whatever fantasies he'd had of her before they met and became friends.

Blake found it harder than she would have liked to force those thoughts from her mind.

"I don't know," Blake finally said, bringing herself back to the present and remembering Marie's question. She tried to think of something to say to comfort her friend, but everything that she came up with had the risk of bringing up Blake's own relationship with Liam. She knew better than to even hint at that right now.

"Blake?" Marie choked out, pulling back enough to meet her gaze.

Blake stiffened when she saw the desperation in Marie's eyes.

"I don't want to be alone, right now," Marie said, sniffling, "I--I know you said that it was a mistake, but..."

Marie trailed off as her hands rose to caress Blake's back, the soft touch sending shivers through Blake despite her discomfort and the fluffy robe between her skin and Marie's fingers.

Blake pulled back a bit, and cringed at the hurt in Marie's gaze, "I'm sorry, Marie. I don't think that would be a good idea. It might seem like it will help, but I think you would only feel worse after the fact."

A fresh tear dropped from Marie's eye, twisting Blake's stomach.

She laid a hand on Marie's shoulder, "I think a cozy nap might help most right now. Want me to make you some tea to help you sleep?"

For a moment, Marie just gazed at Blake. Those eyes didn't hold the pain of heartbreak--Blake had seen that in Marie's eyes before, as well as her own--but the mix of hurt and confusion and loss was almost as bad. Then Marie nodded, and Blake put on what she hoped was a comforting smile as she led her roommate toward her room.

A short while later, after bundling Marie up in her blankets, a hot cup of honeyed sleepy-time tea on her nightstand, Blake gently closed the door to Marie's room. She tiptoed across the apartment to her own room, waiting until she had closed her own door behind her before letting out a sigh of relief.

The emotions she'd felt at Marie's revelation hit her again, but this time the doubt came along with them. Blake rubbed at her head, walking forward the few necessary steps so that she could spin around and flop back onto her bed.

The excited part of her wanted to dance around the room and sing and yell in a mix of relief and joy. Liam would finally be hers. Yet even if that wouldn't have been incredibly suspicious and inconsiderate in regard to Marie, the worry that Marie's words had sparked weighed Blake down. The irrational part of Blake's mind wanted to interrogate Marie so she knew every word Liam had said when dumping her so that Blake would know what to say to him. Marie's words had implied that Liam had broken up with her because he felt that their relationship was based mostly on sex. That should mean that he saw Blake as someone he could have more than that with. Right?

Blake groaned, raking her fingers through her hair. She needed to talk to Liam, soon. It worried her that she hadn't heard from him pretty much at all today despite texting him. Though, considering he'd broken up with Marie, he probably hadn't wanted to talk to anyone for a bit, let alone her.

Blake got out her phone, tempted to text Liam again, then thought better of it.

I should wait. If he hasn't tried to talk to me yet, there's probably a good reason for that.

That still didn't make the idea of waiting any easier, so Blake texted Chloe.

Hey, I'll tell you more when I figure out exactly what's going on, but for right now, I might need to drop off an emergency supply bag later in case I need to stay at your place for a few days. That alright?

Chloe text back within a minute.

Np. Get it gurl ;)

Blake snorted, rolling her eyes at the response as she thanked Chloe. Putting her phone back down, Blake tried to think of something to do. That worked for all of three seconds before her mind started running wild with everything good and bad that could happen with Liam.

Blake picked up her phone again and opened up her conversation with Liam fingers hovering over the screen, then dropped her phone back on the bed with a sigh and pushed herself upright.

She couldn't trust herself alone with her thoughts, and texting or calling Liam just didn't seem right. Stripping off her robe, Blake walked over to find some suitable clothes to wear on a walk over to Liam's dorm. She decided on thick leggings a sweater, and one of her big jackets, along with a beanie and scarf to conceal her hair. As she checked herself in the mirror, she glanced at her makeup, considering, but decided against it. Makeup would make her feel more confident, but it would also draw attention to her appearance. She wanted Liam to want her, not her hair or her pretty face or her perky tits. Taking a final deep breath, Blake put in her earbuds, blasting some angry alternative music to try and calm herself a bit, and walked out the door to go find Liam.

A/N: I'm assuming most of you saw this coming...but did you see it coming this soon?