The Camgirl Pt. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you should take at least a week to think about this," she said, fingers tightening on the edge of the piano, "Or even take all the way over Thanksgiving for that if you need, since that's the next week. I think you should watch a few of my shows, too. I'll let you see everything for free, but I want you to think about the fact that I do that multiple times a week, every week, and that thousands of people see me do that and blow their loads to me. I want you to read what people say--the nice stuff, straight forward stuff, creepy, weird, hurtful, all of it. Including the private requests I get. If you--" She paused, taking a deep breath. Fuck, we're not even together and I'm already giving him an ultimatum? "If you want me, you'll need to be able to see that kind of stuff and just shrug it off, just like I do. I like it that you're protective of me, like you were the first day we sat together in class, but I can't have you getting mad or annoyed or insecure just because so creep or douchebag says something to me that you don't like, okay?"

Blake struggled not to pant as she stared at Liam, waiting for his response. Her heart was pounding as hard as if she'd just finished one of her more intense workouts.

Liam gazed at her in silence for a bit, and Blake could see his mind working behind those eyes of his.

He nodded, "Okay. You're right. That--that will be different. I'll make sure to think about it."

Blake smiled, "Good."

She hesitated, wanting to stay with him, to listen to him play and watch him make music. Blake's pussy twitched at the thought of that, and her eyes. She would unpack the fact that her fucking pussy twitched in anticipation of Liam playing music for her later. For now, she realized exactly how bad of an idea staying here alone with Liam.

Her pussy clenched this time, and Blake could feel herself getting wet at the thought of being alone with Liam.

Blake picked up her jacket and her beanie, trying not to seem hurried as she put them back on.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked, voice a bit guarded.

Blake just raised an eyebrow at him.

Liam rolled his eyes, "Okay then, why are you leaving?"

Blake sighed as she looped her scarf in place, "Liam, you remember how things went the last time I came to your room, when I was alone with you?"

He raised an eyebrow for a moment, looking confused. Then his eyes widened, cheeks growing red, "Oh."

Blake snorted, "Exactly."

As Blake moved toward him, she knew she shouldn't be, but her legs weren't listening to her. Images flashed through her mind of her sitting on his lap, lips locked with his, hips grinding on his lap. Then she was on the piano, legs spread. Liam's head was between her legs, tongue inside her, strong hands gripping her thighs as he--

Blake shook herself, snapping herself back to the present. She was very wet now, and she could faintly hear her pussy yelling at her to rip her and Liam's clothes off and ride him until neither of them could go any longer. Those images didn't help either.

Fuck...I'm going to need to spend some serious quality time with my toys when I get home.

Blake met Liam's eyes, and she had to take her resolve in an iron grip to keep it from melting away at the desire in Liam's beautiful blue eyes.

"That time," Blake began. She had come all the way around the piano now. There was nothing but air between her and Liam, now. Air and stupid clothes, "You were still with Marie, and I'm not that kind of girl. After what we just discussed--what you just agreed to--I don't trust myself alone with you. It's taking all the willpower I have not to push you into that corner right now and fuck you hard, so I think it's probably best if I leave."

Blake summoned all her willpower as she spoke those last words, turning and grabbing the door handle. Before she could twist it open, however, a hand caught her shoulder and spun her around. Blake blinked wide eyes in surprise for a moment before she was pulled into a hug, head coming to rest against Liam's chest. Blake breathed in deep by reflex, filling her senses with him. She clutched at his chest, brain becoming hyper-aware of the firmness of his chest beneath her fingers, his strong arms holding her.

"Thank you," he said bringing a hand up to stroke her hair. His fingers sent shivers through her entire body, all the way down to her hungry pussy, "I'm glad you came to check on me."

Blake was glad her face was pressed against his chest and hidden by her hair. She could feel how bright red it was, and it helped stifle the half-moan that had slipped out at the feeling of him around her. She was wet enough that she had the impulse to rub her thighs together or push her hips into his and grind slow circles on them. Her pussy was hot and twitchy now. It wanted something inside it so bad. No--it wanted cock. Liam's cock. It--

Blake looked up at Liam, head starting to fuzz, then blinked when she saw his grin. She blinked a few times to try and get her thoughts straight, "Wha--?"

He chuckled, and Blake felt the vibrations, "You're not the only one who can mess with people."

Blake's mind seemed to split in reaction to that comment. One half of her didn't give a fuck and wanted to call his bluff by getting down on her knees, unzipping his pants and taking his cock into her mouth. Thankfully the smarter--or at least, more forward-thinking--part of her brain won out this round.

Blake jumped backward, trying her best to look and sound as exasperated as she felt she should be and would have been without her stupid pussy's interference, "Asshole!"

Liam just laughed, "Not so fun when you're the one on the receiving end, is it?"

Blake wanted to bite him.

Liam raised an eyebrow, giving her the cockiest look she'd ever seen on his face, "Go on, I'll see you later."

Blake let out a growl, but opened up the door, glaring at Liam the whole time. She normally found Liam's height wonderful, but it was proving quite inconvenient at the moment. As she stepped out, however, Blake remembered something, "Oh. Maybe don't come by my place for a bit. Marie's going home for break, but she doesn't leave until late Tuesday. I'm working on what to do after that, but for right now, just text me if you want to hang out."

Liam nodded, "Good idea."

Blake turned back to the hallway, then yelped, pussy clenching, eyes threatening to pop out of her head as something that was very clearly Liam's hand smacked her on the ass as she stepped out. The door closed behind Blake before she could whirl around completely, but she glared at him through the glass.

"I'll get you for that, cheeky bastard," she growled.

Despite her words, Blake wanted Liam to do that again. And again. And soooo many more times.

Blake took one last look at Liam. His cheeks were red, as they fucking should be, but he still wore that smug grin. Blake's pussy twitched again and she all-but ran for the exit.

A/N: Love these two. If you've made it this far, you're awesome, and I hope you're enjoying the story!

12