The Camgirl Pt. 66

Story Info
Blake wakes up with Liam.
3.2k words
4.8
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXVI: Come To Bed

Blake

Something hard between her legs woke Blake just enough for her to start moving against it. Her mind was still hazy, but she smiled at how soft and firm it was. And thick. It must have been pressed up against her lips for a while, since it was already slick with her juices, allowing her to slide her wet lower lips back and forth across its length.

Fuck, I must have fallen asleep while cumming again. Ugh, why can't it be Liam's cock for once instead of one of my--

Blake froze, her eyes shot open.

Fuck! Liam's cock!

The realization shocked Blake's mind awake, clearing the fog from her head. The previous night rushed back to her as she registered Liam's warm, muscular arms around her, the firm, hard muscles of his chest and abs against her back, his warm breath against her neck, and again, his massive, rock-hard cock against her pussy.

With a strangled yelp, Blake rolled away from Liam, almost falling off the bed. She caught herself, though, and stood at the side of her bed, staring wide-eyed at Liam, hoping she hadn't woken him up.

Liam shifted a bit, snuggling into the pillow a bit more, but his eyes didn't open.

Blake sighed, relieved, then realized how fast her heart was beating.

Well, that's one way to get out of bed.

The blankets covered most of Liam, but Blake's eyes were still drawn to his cock and the slight tent it made in the sheet.

I could wake him up with a blowjob. That's still not breaking the rules, and I bet he'd fucking love that.

Blake didn't trust herself, though. She was already revved up from rubbing her pussy against Liam's cock, and she wanted it inside her. Bad.

What time is it?

Blake looked to the nightstand and picked up her phone, unplugging the charging cable.

5:34. No fucking way I'm waking Liam up right now.

Blake did pull the covers up a bit, though, tucking Liam in. For a moment, she stood beside the bed, smiling down at Liam. She burned the image of him asleep in her bed into her brain, then started her morning routine.

***

Blake smiled, letting out a content sigh as she wrapped her warm, fluffy towel around herself. She took a moment to just enjoy the fuzzy warmth surrounding her, then re-wrapped it around herself, tying it off just under her arms. She studied herself in the mirror for a moment, wondering exactly how she should do her makeup, trying to distract herself.

I'll go light today, just a little more than I usually put on for class.

It had taken Blake a while to just start her routine every morning out of habit, and she still had to work at it some mornings, but it had proven invaluable in keeping her life together since she started camming. This morning in particular, it provided a much-needed distraction from the naked, sleeping Liam in Blake's bed.

She'd exercised a bit more caution this morning as she went through her stretching routine and the light calisthenics routine that kept her in shape, trying to be as quiet as she could so as to not wake Liam. She hoped the shower hadn't woken him, and almost decided against blow-drying her hair.

But I want to look good for him.

Blake knew she shouldn't think that way. She should want to look good for herself, not anyone else. Not her fans, not even Liam.

Easier said than done, though. And at least Liam doesn't seem interested in anything fake or unhealthy-looking.

At least, she didn't think his tastes leaned that way.

I wonder if I can get him to show me his porn history. Probably too early for that.

Once she was satisfied with her hair and makeup, Blake strolled into the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea and some scrambled egg-whites and sautéed spinach, completing the main part of her routine. She quickly shoveled down the food, sipping at her tea, then slipped back into her room.

Liam still slept. He'd moved in his sleep, pushing the blankets off him a bit so that they mostly covered just his upper half. Blake bit her lip at the sight of his bare legs and ass, pussy twitching. She'd gotten herself off in the shower, as usual--the memory of Liam's hard cock pressing against her pussy this morning had been all she'd needed for that--but her pussy hadn't really calmed down at all. She'd mostly just distracted it with her routine. Now that she was back in the same room with Liam, however, that delicious ass right in front of her, just begging her to bite it...

No. No. Bad. Control yourself. Biting Liam in the ass to wake him up is not how you want to start things with him.

Blake took a deep breath to steady herself, then retrieved her phone from her nightstand and sat at her desk, sipping tea. Normally, she would have done a bit of work, but this morning, Blake found it hard to keep her gaze or her thoughts from Liam. She still couldn't get over the fact that he was in her bed, much less naked in it or what they'd done last night. A warmth rose within her whenever she thought about it for more than a few seconds, face splitting into a wide grin.

As she watched Liam sleep, however, sipping away at her tea, Blake found her control slipping.

Okay, blowjob and biting his ass are off the table for waking him up this morning, but what about just crawling back into bed and kissing him?

Blake sighed, knowing that her problem wasn't how she woke Liam up, but rather the fact that he was naked in her bed and she wanted to fuck him.

Would it really be that bad? Once Marie gets back...fuck, I don't even know what we're going to do to spend the night together. Shouldn't I enjoy alone-time with him as much as I can now?

Blake glanced at Liam again, biting her lip. She raised her cup to distract herself with another sip of tea but found it empty. Frowning, Blake set the cup down and rose from her seat. She took two steps toward the bed, then darted out into the main room, texting Chloe.

Hey, you up? Got a bit of an emergency.

Chloe's reply came a few moments after Blake plopped herself down on the couch.

1 sec. Need coffee.

Blake smiled at that and scrolled through her phone while she waited. About four minutes passed before Blake's phone buzzed, Chloe's face appearing on her lock-screen.

"Hey," Blake whispered, putting the phone to her ear.

"You alright?" Chloe asked, "Why are you whispering? What kind of emergency are we talking about."

Blake bit her lip.

"Blake?"

Blake sighed, "The naked-Liam-asleep-in-my-bed kind."

Chloe gasped, "Oh shit, you slept with him? What about your whole 'rules' thing?"

"I didn't sleep with him. Not exactly. He--"

"Wait, isn't it break? Wasn't he going home?"

"That's part of the problem. He surprised me, saying he was spending break here with his roommate, and I told him 'fuck that, you're staying with me,' and--"

"Uh-huh, I'm sure you said it exactly like that."

"Shut up. Anyway, he spent the night, and I knew I was too horny to go to sleep without fucking him, so I blew him. Twice."

"Oh shit! Damn, girl, twice?"

"And it was still rock-fucking-hard between my legs this morning."

Chloe cackled, "I'm guessing you didn't wake him up by backing that ass up on his dick?"

Blake rolled her eyes, "If I had, we wouldn't be talking. I'd still be fucking him."

"Fair enough. So what's up? You trying to think of a way to keep from jumping him? Or..."

Blake sighed as her friend trailed off, "I don't know. Once Marie is back, everything is going to be fucked, so I feel like I should take advantage of our privacy as much as I can, but I would just have to wait till tonight because that's when he scheduled our date for, but I don't know if I can make it till then or if I'll even enjoy the fucking date if I do make it that long. And even if all that works out, what if spending a long weekend with just him and us fucking the whole time makes me catch too many feelings before I know enough about us? Ugh."

Chloe sighed, "Okay, babe? I see where you're coming from, and in any other situation I'd probably help you come up with some sort of game plan, but you're way too far down the rabbit hole already. You want your first time with him to be special, right?"

"Yeah?"

"If some freak storm or some shit happened that prevented you guys from going out tonight, would you still hold off because it wouldn't be special enough?"

Blake bit her lip, then sighed, "No."

"And didn't you say like two months ago that you needed Liam and you already couldn't get him out of your head?"

"A month-and-a-half ago, but, yeah."

"It's your decision, Blake, but I don't really see a downside to you sleeping with him. You're already fucking head-over-heels for him, so just go for it."

Blake smiled, a warmth spreading through her, "Thanks, Chlo."

Chloe cackled, "Anytime, Blake. I expect I shouldn't be hearing from you until Marie gets back?"

Blake rolled her eyes, "Bye, Chlo."

Chloe just laughed more before hanging up.

Blake let out a deep sigh as she took her phone from her ear. She sat on the couch for a moment, then looked back toward her bedroom.

I did say I needed him.

Blake hesitated even so, but she calmed herself with another deep breath and managed to force herself forward into her room.

Liam still slept, though the blankets covered more of him than they had last time.

After walking to the edge of the bed and setting her phone down, Blake gazed at Liam for a moment.

You can do this. You've had sex before. You basically do it for a living. This shouldn't be this fucking nerve-wracking.

Blake bit her lip for a moment, trying to come up with some sort of solution, then grinned and crawled into bed, snuggling up to Liam under the covers.

Fuck, even this is just so nice.

Blake smiled, pulling her phone off the nightstand as she relaxed against Liam. She'd downloaded one of the books he recommended to her and had gotten sucked into it pretty quickly. She hoped she wasn't as damaged as the book's protagonist, but she could relate to the young girl in some ways. Learning how to keep from being noticed, having to be careful about who she trusted...

Blake almost jumped off the bed when Liam moved behind her. When his chest pressed against her back, however, arm draping over her middle, Blake relaxed, a smile curling the corners of her lips. She tried to get back into her book, but only managed to read a few more sentences before she felt something hard pressing against her ass. Her pussy twitched. Blake could feel it getting wetter.

Fuck. Waking him up with a blowjob is definitely a bad idea, right? Of course, it is. You don't want your first time to start with him half-asleep.

Blake sighed, setting her phone back on her nightstand, then twisted around in Liam's arms. The move caused his cock to press up against her hips, far too close to her pussy for her comfort. She scooted back, sitting up a bit so that her chest was level with Liam's face. She made to rest her hand on his head, and hesitated for a moment, letting out a breath before setting her hand on his head. Blake smiled as she threaded her hands through his hair, ruffling it, then grazing his scalp with her nails. He shifted a bit.

What do I do when he wakes up? Once he's up, I can blow him, right? Or should I do something else since I blew him twice last night? A handjob just seems kinda lazy, especially since I'm not in the mood for a messy one.

Blake thought over it for a moment, scratching Liam's head, then grinned, remembering what she'd fantasized about doing almost a month ago.

Though I kind of messed up the first part a little bit.

"Liam?"

He said nothing but nuzzled his head up against her side. Blake couldn't help but smile at that, a warmth spreading through her.

"Liam," she whispered again, gently poking his arm with her free hand, "Hey, you awake? It's only--" she turned to check the time on her phone, "--oh fuck, 7:04? Okay, please don't hate me, but I'm super horny."

He stirred a bit but didn't wake.

Blake poked him a few more times. Just a bit harder each time.

Finally, he yawned, eyes fluttering open as he stretched. Blake squirmed a bit as she watched his muscles move about and had to focus to keep her attention of his face. Liam blinked squinted eyes a few times and scrubbed the sleep from his eyes before finally focusing on her. Blake shivered at the way his eyes roved over her body, drinking in before meeting her own.

"Hey."

Blake smiled down at him, "Hey."

He pushed himself up a bit, yawning again, "What time is it?"

Blake ran a hand through her hair, "How about I don't answer that and just let you know that I'm horny."

Liam blinked wide eyes a few times, then glanced down between his legs. His cheeks grew red as he shot her a sheepish grin.

Blake cackled, "Is that because it's the morning or because I'm naked.

Liam shrugged, "Little of both?"

Blake leaned down to kiss him, moaning when he kissed her back. She was just getting into it when Liam pulled back. Blake pouted at him, then raised an eyebrow when she saw his curious expression.

"What?"

"You taste minty."

"Yeah?"

He grinned, "How long have you been up for?"

Blake rolled her eyes, "That's not important right now."

Putting a hand on his shoulder, Blake pushed Liam back into the bed, using him to steady herself as she flung the covers back, then swung a leg over his body, so that she straddled his middle just like she had the previous night.

"What's important," she began, running a hand through her hair again to smooth it out of her face, "Is that I'm horny, and I want you to eat me out."

Liam's eyes bulged, "What? I thought you said--"

"I know what I said. And yes, I'm sure I want this."

And what comes after.

That unspoken implication hung between them as Blake held Liam's gaze.

Liam nodded, "Okay."

Blake grinned.

"I should probably go to the restroom first, though." He said, raking a hand through his hair.

Blake rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated "ugh" as she leaned sideways, flopping onto the bed, "I guess you probably should."

Liam gave her a flat look for her tone.

Blake just stuck her tongue out at him, then shifted around, getting comfy and spreading her legs, "Don't be surprised if you come back and I started without you."

Liam snorted, but Blake was certain he moved a bit quicker than usual as he made for the door and wrapped the towel around his waist. She stared after him for a bit, hands wandering down toward the apex of her legs, even after Liam disappeared through the door.

Fuck, he looks so good. I wanna touch and kiss and lick and bite every fucking in--

Blake gasped, shuddering as her fingers brushed against her clit. Her heart tried to leap out of her chest.

Taking a few deep breaths, Blake drew the sheets up over herself and closed her eyes as her fingers danced over her lower lips.

She didn't finger herself as she usually did but tried to mimic how she thought Liam might eat her out. Her mind directed her hands with part-imagination, part-memory at that crazy fantasy she'd had of Liam going down on her, fingers gently brushing against her lips or flicking like the tip of a tongue.

Blake sighed, relaxing into the pleasure as she imagined Liam's tongue caressing her wet lips. Her hands couldn't imitate the warmth of his breath, his lips or the feeling of him holding her legs while he went down on her.

Though Blake had made sure everything was squeaky clean between her legs, she left her ass alone for now. She didn't feel like playing with her asshole, though it wanted something inside it. Blake had left her ass empty, however, just in case Liam felt adventurous.

Fuck, have I had anything that big in my ass recently?

Her throat was still a bit sore from taking Liam's cock last night.

If he wants to fuck my ass regularly, I'm going to have to get a bigger plug. Should I let him do that today if he wants to? Or just ask him? Ooo, or I can tell him he gets to fuck my ass if he lets me do something fun with him...

"Fuck," Blake gasped, finally slipping two fingers between her slick, glistening lips.

Fuck, I'm wet.

Images of Liam's thick cock stretching her tiny asshole as it disappeared inside her floated through Blake's mind as she fingered herself.

Fuck, how am I going to choose which hole I want him to fuck once he's fucked both? Or which one he cums in? Ugh, why can't he just make things easier so he can fuck and cum in both at the same time. Stupid Liam.

Blake blinked at that line of thought.

Shit, I must be hornier than I thought if my mind is going that weird that quickly.

Closing her eyes again, Blake let up a bit on her pussy. She wanted to be revved up and ready to explode at Liam's slightest touch, but she didn't want to cum without him. Not today.

Today I only want to cum from his touch. I want him to feel me cum instead of just watching me.

Blake's breath caught and she bit her lip, thinking of what it would feel like to finally cum on Liam's cock while he held her in his arms, or come from his mouth while her fingers tangled in his hair.

Or what if I cum and he just keeps fucking me?

Blake shivered, squeezing her thighs together for a moment before bringing her wet fingers to her mouth. She tasted fresh and clean, not tartness.

Perfect.

The door opened.

Blake looked up, fingers still in her mouth, to find Liam gazing at her from the doorway. She drank in his naked torso, then locked eyes with him, shuddering at the unbridled desire she saw there. Blake finished cleaning her fingers, then let them slip from her lips. She smiled at Liam and pulled back the covers, revealing her naked body to him in the soft morning light, then spread her legs and put the hand back between her legs.

"Come to bed, Liam."

A/N: Are you ready for what's coming?